Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:13:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 187 »
  Print  
Author Topic: www.gamebet.gg Launches GameBet Coin (GBT) eSports -- SALE OVER!!!  (Read 208176 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 04:30:57 AM

I think they have many disclaimers on the site saying you do should make informed bets, personally i use systems like reddit to be sure my bets are accurate.

this just sounds like your making uninformed bets and now you want to be paid for lack of research.
philakone

Activity: 266
Merit: 266

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 04:42:26 AM
Last edit: April 19, 2016, 04:53:12 AM by philakone

I couldn't disagree more. If you're betting on anything, having the most basic and essential information is crucial. If if not, then at least only provide options that relate to the bet itself.

- Who's playing
- Best of how many matches

If any of them are wrong, then the game bet wasn't fair. I've pointed out a few games already where the "Who's playing" part was wrong, but yet I still loss.

For example, advertised Team A vs Team B, but the matchup is actually Team B vs Team C, but yet you've made bets already... and you somehow lose when the team you bet on isn't even playing because somehow it's team C instead of Team A playing. Should that count?

I don't think gamebet can claim customer negligence here if factual information wasn't provided to begin with, but rather, omitted, which benefits house greatly.

If three options are available, to bet on Team A, Team B, and a draw, then gamebet MUST inform of which choices pertain to the game, otherwise should be left out, thus preventing us from assuming. Why is it up to us to go and find out? That relies on people not finding us, thus perhaps eliminating a possible betting option, once again favoring house.
dannyman

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 04:53:11 AM

I'll say it again I don't think you are the biggest supporter of Gamebet but the biggest FUDDER of Gamebet. I looked at all your comments and saw it was all about 12  dollars....12 dollars to write all that crap...

just politely discuss issues with the development team and keep taking your meds.

I listened and watched you on twitch for about two minutes, you clearly are nuts....and no I don't care how many followers you have...
philakone

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 04:55:43 AM

I'll say it again I don't think you are the biggest supporter of Gamebet but the biggest FUDDER of Gamebet. I looked at all your comments and saw it was all about 12  dollars....12 dollars to write all that crap...

just politely discuss issues with the development team and keep taking your meds.

I listened and watched you on twitch for about two minutes, you clearly are nuts....and no I don't care how many followers you have...

Danny, I'm sure you're a great guy. But I hope you know that I'm making incredibly relevant points that tons of people have agreed on and are starting to notice just now. I appreciate your patience in this matter and I'm certain that with all of our combined effort, we can make gamebet.gg successful and fair for us all.

Please know it's incredibly impolite to insult with mental health, let alone insult in general.

I hope you have a wonderful day still and know that there's nothing anyone can do that'll get a rise of me Smiley
IluhaHA

Activity: 183
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 05:06:50 AM

No danny here has a point my friend, while what your saying is true - it's true about any para-mutual betting system.

I'm certain steps are being taken by the devs to prevent more scenarios like this form happening, but in the meantime constantly pointing it out over 12$ sounds a lot like FUD
philakone

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 05:11:28 AM

No danny here has a point my friend, while what your saying is true - it's true about any para-mutual betting system.

I'm certain steps are being taken by the devs to prevent more scenarios like this form happening, but in the meantime constantly pointing it out over 12$ sounds a lot like FUD

This isn't about $12... Please see the bigger picture. $12 from me, $12 from you, $12 from him, $12 from her. Are you seeing the point now? This is an ethical issue. Anyone who disagrees doesn't a grasp on this situation.

If Walmart overcharged YOU by $0.10 for each visit, you wouldn't care. But I would, because I'd assume they're overcharging other people as well. $0.10 here, $0.10 there. Once again, this is an ethical issue.

I'm getting absolutely shit on here by some people for asking the most fundamental question when it's in YOUR best interest as well:

Why should you have to pay up every time you lose, but they don't pay up every time you win?

This is a bet and it clearly hasn't happened to you yet. Ask yourself how you'd take it if it happened a few times now where you won a bet, but wasn't paid up for it and instead was refunded? How would that really make you feel... so is it really about money?

In life, never fight for money or over money. Only stand up for what you believe is right. I firmly stand my ground on this.
luvbeening

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 05:32:50 AM

They've already addressed it within the hour. Isn't that amazing? These developers respond and respond fast too! This is how I know I'm on board definitely. They're professional, courteous, and extremely patient. It's not fixed yet, but the fact that they're acknowledging me and this issue empowers me and makes me want gamebet.gg to succeed.

you guys ever seen that episode of seinfield where he leaves a stack of quarters on the table at a restaurant and keeps taking quarters away when the waitress does something undeserving of the tip?

here it's quite the opposite. every positive experience, I purchase more GBT Smiley as should you all too!

philakone

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 05:38:45 AM

They've already addressed it within the hour. Isn't that amazing? These developers respond and respond fast too! This is how I know I'm on board definitely. They're professional, courteous, and extremely patient. It's not fixed yet, but the fact that they're acknowledging me and this issue empowers me and makes me want gamebet.gg to succeed.

you guys ever seen that episode of seinfield where he leaves a stack of quarters on the table at a restaurant and keeps taking quarters away when the waitress does something undeserving of the tip?

here it's quite the opposite. every positive experience, I purchase more GBT Smiley as should you all too!

And then I found even more issues... much much more. Then I realized the scale of how much money is being saved or taken. As you should think about it too.

I'm past the point of needing reassurance for fixes and promises. I want solutions. This is directly affecting everyone's wallet. I'm definitely the bad guy, but once again, it's my obligation to seek a solution asap. You can only pat someone and say "there there" so many times. I don't think you realize HOW this is affecting everyone and the actual total $$$ amount involved. Once again, benefit of the doubt is given.

Do you want me to just say it out right and say "we're being ripped off?" Because that's exactly what I'm thinking and this is the case. I didn't want to go there... but this is what's happening. The people who are against me haven't noticed anything missing yet. That's it. But if you did notice it just once, I'm sure you'd see this situation from another light.

I can't and refuse to bet anything until I know my money and other people's moneys will be honoured in the bet.
Skyrik

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

ICONOMI Supporter

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 05:49:03 AM

And then I found even more issues... much much more. Then I realized the scale of how much money is being saved or taken. As you should think about it too.

I'm past the point of needing reassurance for fixes and promises. I want solutions. This is directly affecting everyone's wallet. I'm definitely the bad guy, but once again, it's my obligation to seek a solution asap. You can only pat someone and say "there there" so many times. I don't think you realize HOW this is affecting everyone and the actual total $$$ amount involved. Once again, benefit of the doubt is given.

Do you want me to just say it out right and say "we're being ripped off?" Because that's exactly what I'm thinking and this is the case. I didn't want to go there... but this is what's happening. The people who are against me haven't noticed anything missing yet. That's it. But if you did notice it just once, I'm sure you'd see this situation from another light.

I can't and refuse to bet anything until I know my money and other people's moneys will be honoured in the bet.
you can say all this troubles in pm with devs and don't spam in thread all time
luvbeening

Activity: 226

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 05:53:23 AM

good..shut up then before dev team take care the issues,Rome wasn`t builded up in 1 day,not to mention this is just the alpha phase...htf you expect  dev team to fix issues/bugs/problems just as soon as after you point it out?
andrealandia
Legendary

Activity: 1470

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 05:54:42 AM

I'm in..
When on bittrex?
philakone

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 05:56:19 AM

you can say all this troubles in pm with devs and don't spam in thread all time

Can't do that. this involves everyone. It doesn't affect just you. We're talking about money being mishandled on an online betting site, which I've demonstrated on countless occasions.  Many people have come forward and said they're experiencing the same thing. It's not fair for you to say "avoid spam" when this could very well affect you one day too.

When/if it does happen, I'm sure you'd feel slighted too.

I'm bringing forward a large issue that is a relevant and very real. This isn't made up in my head. I've "discovered," "exposed," "revealed," whatever adjective you want to use. The fact is this is happening right now and lots of bets are not being paid out.

I don't think an apology is enough. Had I not brought this up, they would've simply kept all the money they were supposed to pay out on those bets.

Is it fair for them to do that if no one spoke up?
philakone

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 05:57:40 AM

good..shut up then before dev team take care the issues,Rome wasn`t builded up in 1 day,not to mention this is just the alpha phase...htf you expect  dev team to fix issues/bugs/problems just as soon as after you point it out?

It's a forum. People can post any time they want and people can also choose not to read if they don't want to Smiley I'm simply responding to posts that were addressed to me from the quote. I think that's what a forum is for sir.
Skyrik

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

ICONOMI Supporter

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 06:02:48 AM

It's a forum. People can post any time they want and people can also choose not to read if they don't want to Smiley I'm simply responding to posts that were addressed to me from the quote. I think that's what a forum is for sir.
people post but don't FUD like you all time with your refer link.................... if you will find issue you can directly say this in pm to dev and don't FUD all time on forum
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 06:08:10 AM

Guys, unless the points made are not valid, instead of taking on Phil, rather thank him for raising the issues. Posting it here is good for transparency and accountability. Imagine the issues being picked up only later when the site is loaded. Let the devs fix the issues and let Phil identify more bugs to be fixed.

Think big picture and dont get blinded by looking at the short term.
philakone

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 06:32:56 AM

If you're there at the end of the game and type your name in the chat (so i'll know you), i'll be taking those names and having a 1000 GBT give away on Friday! Smiley I doubt there will be many people.

How to chill out - Play DOTA (playing right now!)

Twitch.TV/TotoGameBet
jibble

Activity: 924

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 06:33:00 AM

yeah can everyone calm down please.

Yes there is a problem , There needs to be details regarding what game you are betting on , This cannot be something the user has to look up themselves , they would literally need other sources and pages constantly running, it complicates matters and most people who use the service after finding out or requiring constantly they need another tab open for details on the games they are betting on will just use another site that doesn't require as much effort . ease of use attracts more people, difficulty of service drives people away.

But this is alpha software people playing now should expect problems that need to be ironed out, suggestions from users to make the service as easy and informative as possible when using the service , Modo is taking peoples suggestions, he is applying those to the platform, he is listening to people who find problems and fixing those problems .

Phil i understand your frustration and that you feel cheated out of money, i also understand you are being genuine in your msgs , you are finding problems/areas for improvement with the platform and relaying those problems, this isn't FUD , this isn't attacking the coin or anything. This is genuine comments regarding the platform . Please thou, be aware as your frustration has been growing that your messages are becoming more and more aggressive in nature and i know you don't mean this and you are just genuinely frustrated at the current situation. But as the intensity of your frustrations grows the less about the problems of the platform needing to be fixed are coming into question , the more you are throwing other details around and getting more worked up and less details of the problem at hand are being spoken about .

Dailymodo is likely very very busy and as you have seen has not had much time to reply to most of the posts and has only periodic times during the day to which he can reply . He has been making every effort to fix and improve the platform as concerns and comments are coming in , if you are unable to get the refund i can literally give you the 12 dollars myself , But lets wait for dailymodo and what he has to say.

Pavel1995

Activity: 144

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 07:28:21 AM

Nice volume today @ yobit, atm 31.35 BTC.
goldmaxx

Activity: 894

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 08:05:16 AM

Yup, nice recovery from that mini dump!
market looks quiet healthy!

Regards

Goldmaxx

Isolani159

Activity: 478
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 08:09:26 AM

Nice volume today @ yobit, atm 31.35 BTC.
New motivation!

nothing gonna stop us now
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 187 »
  Print  

Jump to: