Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:02:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 187 »
  Print  
Author Topic: www.gamebet.gg Launches GameBet Coin (GBT) eSports -- SALE OVER!!!  (Read 208174 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
andrealandia
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 05:50:06 PM

how is possible that bittrex have not added this coin already?
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
oOxenonOo

Activity: 362
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 05:51:44 PM

THE BOUNTY WAS CLEAR YOU GET SAME AMMOUNT OF 20$  IN COIN WHEN THE ICO END?

DEV WHY I GOT ONLY 2450 COIN Huh Huh I SHOULD HAVE 3400 ISTEAD

I think ur wrong somewhere
i was invest 0.0345BTC (around 13$) and receive 2325GBT

no i think you are wrong sorry! The bounty for translating was 20 dollar  and not 13 $ And translator should have 20 dollar on final ICO price!  So who is wrong?

Sry missed it is for translation

Develop Custom Decentralized Blockchain Applications in JavaScript with LISK! Lisk Site
VenMiner

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 05:57:22 PM

i think the same, when we hit a big exchanger $GBT will explode... cheers.
Maximusprime

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 06:43:13 PM

New site first, then more exchanges. Like with any new project, there are a few bugs to work out.

So buy cheap while you can!
orryde

Activity: 476

Re-Evolution

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 07:51:41 PM

THE BOUNTY WAS CLEAR YOU GET SAME AMMOUNT OF 20$  IN COIN WHEN THE ICO END?

'

Did you ever take a moment to think maybe they made a mistake. By my math it looks like they paid you $20 at todays market value. did you ask them if the payment would be made at ico price? if so and they said yes then maybe the one sending the coins was not aware of this, or just forgot.
You need to calm down. The devs have 100's of btc, a working site and a thread with over 100 pages. They are not trying to jip you for $10. I can PORMISE you that.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
Betting on e-Sports with Steam Items & Crypto
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
■■■■■ GBT Loyalty Reward Program Steam Marketplace Sportsbetting ■■■■■
HomoHenning

Activity: 784

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 07:56:09 PM

i dont wanna get impatient but where is the preview of the new UI.
i mean regarding the price stagnating for days we clearly need some good news for this. otherwise there will be more dumping
orryde

Re-Evolution

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 07:58:31 PM

i mean regarding the price stagnating for days we clearly need some good news for this. otherwise there will be more dumping

You should start dumping because the devs just met with the ui dev this weekend. or did you miss that post? do you think the dev can make a new ui in 2 days?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 07:59:16 PM

New site first, then more exchanges. Like with any new project, there are a few bugs to work out.

So buy cheap while you can!

I also believe a new site, along with the added features the devs are working on is more priority than another exchange. Adding another exchange means basically nothing, there is plenty of volume and in/out positions in yobit as we speak of.

Most of the people posting about needing another exchange are pretty much saying they want to dump. If there was a price spike, i assume alot of these people would dissapear from the thread...

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
HomoHenning

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 08:02:22 PM

You should start dumping because the devs just met with the ui dev this weekend. or did you miss that post? do you think the dev can make a new ui in 2 days?
mmhh... there was a preview announced for this week. this one UI guy is clearly a bottleneck
for what a meeting in times of skype & co?
orryde

Re-Evolution

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 08:29:22 PM

mmhh... there was a preview announced for this week. this one UI guy is clearly a bottleneck

If it was announced for this week and its only Wednesday why are you freaking out about it now?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
orryde

Re-Evolution

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 08:53:19 PM

Philakone. you happy now?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
HomoHenning

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 09:41:48 PM

If it was announced for this week and its only Wednesday why are you freaking out about it now?
cause I need the coins for other ICO  Cheesy
philakone

Activity: 266
Merit: 266

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 09:50:53 PM

XOXOXOXO <3<3 <3

I can't even begin to explain how happy I am. The site feels a lot smoother in general and I'm pretty excited to test for bugs haha.
philakone

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 09:52:35 PM

THE BOUNTY WAS CLEAR YOU GET SAME AMMOUNT OF 20$  IN COIN WHEN THE ICO END?

I think ur wrong somewhere
i was invest 0.0345BTC (around 13$) and receive 2325GBT

no i think you are wrong sorry! The bounty for translating was 20 dollar  and not 13 $ And translator should have 20 dollar on final ICO price!  So who is wrong?

David we're going to put this situation to REST

The $20 bounty for translation was paid at TODAY'S market value. Why would they pay you ICO price? That ICO was for total supply divided by BTC.

do you understand? $20 = 2450 GBT TODAY. That's fair. It's done. You were paid properly. Now please respect the developers and people in this thread.

Thank you very much for translating it. It must've taken a lot of time sir. Though you were definitely paid properly.
orryde

Re-Evolution

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 10:20:29 PM

XOXOXOXO <3<3 <3

I can't even begin to explain how happy I am. The site feels a lot smoother in general and I'm pretty excited to test for bugs haha.
Good! But.
the big red and green letters need to go bro. i know you only have the best intentions but lets try and keep the thread clean and easy to read.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
philakone

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 10:38:32 PM

XOXOXOXO <3<3 <3

Good! But.
the big red and green letters need to go bro. i know you only have the best intentions but lets try and keep the thread clean and easy to read.

Roger that.
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 10:49:16 PM

Wondering how you stop coins from staking on the wallet? I just want to hold them or exchange them but they keep staking?
DailyModo (OP)

Activity: 812

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 10:52:14 PM

Hi everyone, as you all know it's been a very crazy few days for all of us.

We hope the downtime was not an issue for anyone and if it was please accept our sincere apology. We have a few things we want to update everyone about so we’ll take this time to do just that.

Bittrex
We have been in touch with Bill from Bittrex, so special shout out to all of our supporters who reached out to him. There are some concerns that Bill has before we are listed and we are looking to start the process to get him all the information he requires to the best of our ability, but this won't happen overnight and we expect it to be a long drawn out process. He is also asking for a $5,000 (USD) compliance research fee. A fee of this size for an exchange was never in our budget so now we are going through the finances to see if this is even feasible at this time. We hope to have more information on this matter in the next few weeks.

Back End Development / Maintainence
We've been preparing a lot over the last few days for swift integration of the new UI (it's being developed independent of the infrastructure). As you know, we recently did a maintainence to include the match format within our current system - this was something that we intended to do eventually with the new system but saw the immediate need to include this; This relates a little to the section right below this. We're still in the process of working on things such as the notification system so we can ensure matches aren't stuck as "Live" for very long after they've already been completed in the real world. More news will be available on this as development progresses.

Forum Drama
We want to clarify our stance on a few issues that have happend of recent.

philakone and the draw-bet dilema
This is the offical statement we have issued to him in regards to this matter.
Hey, I have discussed this with the team and can now offer you a response. It is important to note that while we agree it is inconvenient for a user that the match format was not being previously displayed, users should be encouraged to only gamble of matches they are knowledgeable about. As this is the case you were not forced to bet on side A/B, but could have bet on a draw and chose not to so the fault lies with you and your research. While $12 is a small amount, refunding you your money sets us up for a bad track record of more people complaining in the future when they bet irresponsibility and dislike the outcome.
We encourage users to use their own resources to research the matches they bet on. As our platform progresses, we will be able to display more of the information directly on our site (team performance, trends, etc.) but simply because we don't display this information does not justify blaming us for how you (the user) chooses to bet.

It seems to us that philakone has the best interest of GameBet at heart and it is not our intent to start a witch hunt again him.

UI Development
Here's a sneak preview of what's being worked on. We cannot stress enough this is a preview we know that things are missing, it's still being developed

What are your initial thoughts on it? We'd love to hear some feedback, as we're considering splitting sports to a seperate part of the site (information will be laid out the same, but color scheme/images will be different).

Perks / Early Investor Rewards
G2A has been taking longer then we anticipated to process our bulk Steam card purchase. If we do not have the Steam cards by friday (4/22) we will look to issue the other perks (SS, refferral %) - things such as name color will come with the new UI design when we have the chatbox.

Bounties
Bounties we have issued in regards to translations were documented as fiat amounts (i.e. $20) therefore when paid they are paid using the current value of GBT @ coinmarketcap.

In conclusion (and the big announcement..!)
Given our estimated time line, we had thought we would have the new UI developed as well as integrated among other features by mid June. and this is when marketing would begin. However, recently John, Sergey and I have sat down and went over where we're currently at in terms of progress and we are anticipating everything will be ready by mid May. It is possible with the rate we're progressing that it may be even sooner than we're currently estimating now. If wasn't clear, at the start of this project John and I resigned from our "real life jobs" and have been pouring all our time and attention into this project every day.

A bright future is not too far off in the distance, thank you all for your continued support - without it GameBet would not be progressing at the rate it currently is.

Betting on esports with crypto's and steam items has never been easier.
CONTACT
dailymodo@gamebet.gg @GamebetGg
coralreefer

Activity: 464
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 10:53:43 PM

Wondering how you stop coins from staking on the wallet? I just want to hold them or exchange them but they keep staking?
If you keep your wallet locked, it shouldn't stake.
orryde

Re-Evolution

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 11:00:18 PM

That ui is making me cum in my pants  Embarrassed
Really!

But about this trex listing. FUCK THEM! $5000  Huh Huh and one more for good measure  Huh
are you 100% sure that is not someone pretending to be trex and trying to scam you for $5000.
I have never heard of such a crazy fee. ever.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 187 »
  Print  

Jump to: