Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:08:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 187 »
  Print  
Author Topic: www.gamebet.gg Launches GameBet Coin (GBT) eSports -- SALE OVER!!!  (Read 208174 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
goldmaxx

Activity: 894
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 11:06:41 AM

I'm 100% sure the price is gonna rocket soon. Something of this quality and is based on real profits won't stay at less than 200k market cap cap for much longer. 1m market cap cap real soon...

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/gamebet-coin/
200k market cap is a lot of money for a website with no customer and alpha UI
lets wait for the marketing and revalue

I think people are ignoring the fact that only 10% of the profits will be given back to GBT holders.

Since people are very optimistic, lets assume an ABSURD grow will happen and within 1 year people are betting up to 1 million USD every year on Gamebet.
Rake is 2%, so thats  $20.000 profit.
They will keep 90% of that for themselfs so $2.000 will be given back to GBT holders (and im not even taking expenses off, lets say its all profit).

So, for 1 Million USD of betting,  $2.000 USD will be distributed for GBT Holders over 21 million coins.

It means that for every BTC you bought of Gamebet, you will receive back an amazing $1.75 USD every 3 months.

Heck ... lets say they make 10 millions every year! Still it will only give $17.5 USD every 3 months.

And now the price is even higher then the ICO, so the numbers would be even lower becouse 1 BTC gets you less GBT's then you would get on ICO.

So from where i see it, the people that invested in this didnt bother to do some basic math.
They just crossed their fingers and hopped someone would pump this coin in order for them to sell off and gain some money.
That would be the only way to win, becouse for sure the profit distribution is irrelevant.

Is the idea behind Gamebet great? Sure is!

Is it investible? Surelly not. For 10% of profits shared, the price would need to be 10x lower.

This makes no sense at all...
The 10% profit is comparable to the dividends paid out on stocks, as Mikers wrote earlier.
I hope you didn't invest too much, because your math is horrible...

Regards

Goldmaxx

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dannyman

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 11:17:27 AM
Last edit: April 24, 2016, 11:43:32 AM by dannyman

I personally think this site COULD be making a profit of 10m dollars once it matures over the coming 1-3 years. Thats 1m shared annually per BTC, around $3,700 for every bitcoin invested. There is not a coin around that can guarantee that level of profit. If this site really does well and thats not an impossible task as its positioned perfectly to take this market you will never want to sell your stake cause it will be a source of income for the rest of your life.

Gamebet is basically a bet on the future. If you don't believe in that future don't bet, if you do, accumulate, it could be the best pension you ever get.

Truth is I recon people have NO IDEA how amazing this coin is to hold and own yet. There are so many coins with 1 million market cap that are garbage and won't be worth anything in a few years time, literally nothing. While Gamebet coins will grow in value whatever is happening to the value of Bitcoin and Alts. Read this if you have any doubt how big this site could get. What I like is it taps into the culture of gamers with steam items and also Asian market who often can't bet online, I don't see anyone else doing this in this niche. I honestly and thinking about selling my entire crypto wealth and going all in and just passively receiving income. Crypto is a fickle business, even BTC value is not guaranteed in a decades time IMO. While this will always be making real money IF successful.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/darrenheitner/2015/08/23/billions-of-dollars-will-soon-be-wagered-on-esports-competitions/#ebc8ba5c5c39

"Eilers Research provides a “bull case” wherein 32.5 million bettors will wager $42.9 billion by 2020, generating $3.3 billion in revenue for operators."

shinep

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 12:07:54 PM

I personally think this site COULD be making a profit of 10m dollars once it matures over the coming 1-3 years. Thats 1m shared annually per BTC, around $3,700 for every bitcoin invested. There is not a coin around that can guarantee that level of profit. If this site really does well and thats not an impossible task as its positioned perfectly to take this market you will never want to sell your stake cause it will be a source of income for the rest of your life.

Gamebet is basically a bet on the future. If you don't believe in that future don't bet, if you do, accumulate, it could be the best pension you ever get.

Truth is I recon people have NO IDEA how amazing this coin is to hold and own yet. There are so many coins with 1 million market cap that are garbage and won't be worth anything in a few years time, literally nothing. While Gamebet coins will grow in value whatever is happening to the value of Bitcoin and Alts. Read this if you have any doubt how big this site could get. What I like is it taps into the culture of gamers with steam items and also Asian market who often can't bet online, I don't see anyone else doing this in this niche. I honestly and thinking about selling my entire crypto wealth and going all in and just passively receiving income. Crypto is a fickle business, even BTC value is not guaranteed in a decades time IMO. While this will always be making real money IF successful.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/darrenheitner/2015/08/23/billions-of-dollars-will-soon-be-wagered-on-esports-competitions/#ebc8ba5c5c39

"Eilers Research provides a “bull case” wherein 32.5 million bettors will wager $42.9 billion by 2020, generating $3.3 billion in revenue for operators."

For a profit of 10 million , 100million has to be placed in bets.
Is that what you are saying?
To me thats a bit over ambitious and even if gamebet can make a 10 million revenue, many other game sites will pop up.
JustDie

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 12:35:34 PM

In regards to if you have specific problems that require my attention please email me, do not private message me on BitcoinTalk. It's extremely hard to keep track of private messages and in often cases, users are not providing us with enough information to even know the account we are talking about (i.e. email / steam id, a transaction id, etc).

i sent you an email message , please read it. the case is realy risk for your site Cheesy

dannyman

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 12:38:23 PM

To me thats a bit over ambitious and even if gamebet can make a 10 million revenue, many other game sites will pop up.

I think you don't know how big the potential market is....

I bet we will see betting pools of $5000+ in a 1-3 months.

steveds
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 12:39:19 PM

It is extremely difficult if not impossible.Company which has begun their career from 250 bitcoins ICO funds need to put extra efforts to succeed & still not much of a big deal to the investors Wink
dannyman

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 12:56:29 PM
Last edit: April 24, 2016, 01:10:14 PM by dannyman

It is extremely difficult if not impossible.Company which has begun their career from 250 bitcoins ICO funds need to put extra efforts to succeed & still not much of a big deal to the investors Wink

Well look at the bullish figures from Forbes, 33 billion revenue within 4 years. Lets just say Gambet got JUST 1% of that revenue you are looking at the site making 33,000,000 annually.

These are bullish figures of course but they are given by Forbes, so hardly an unqualified opinion. You got to speculate and try to see the future, if you don't see it don't invest.

Lets be clear I don't expect these kinds of figures (though don't rule them out) I really think the site once its properly established will probably make a few million dollars and that means a very good long term income from holding the coin.
wwdz99

Activity: 243
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 02:33:22 PM

Hey guys, here with some news and an update.

UI Development
Here's another screenshot of how development is going. The chat isn't quite what we wanted, but we're working on having Sergey adjust it. Ideally, we want a chat that works more like Twitch where a user can watch matches and use the site, while chatting at the same time. Currently, in this screenshot the chat pops out and overlaps the main website content:

Perks / Early Investor Benefits
Steam Silver and Referral %s have been issued based on tiers. If you believe there was an issue processing your benefits, please shoot me an email at dailymodo@gamebet.gg - likewise, if you did not receive yours.

Steam Cards are still being processed, there's been some confusion due to slow response time of G2A but we're working on getting them processed asap. For those who requested Silver instead of a gift card, this will be issue at the same time when we look to distribute the gift cards.

Name colors will be available once we've migrated to the new UI and chatting is enabled.

Discord
Meeting will be held at Sunday (24th) at 6:00pm PST. Looking forward to seeing all of you there.

In regards to if you have specific problems that require my attention please email me, do not private message me on BitcoinTalk. It's extremely hard to keep track of private messages and in often cases, users are not providing us with enough information to even know the account we are talking about (i.e. email / steam id, a transaction id, etc).

Thanks for your continued support and I hope many people can make it out to the Discord meeting on Sunday. As always, you're more than welcome to ask whatever questions you wish, but please adhere to the format we explain during the meeting.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Good job,u are a machine!

Keep going man.
djangoex

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 02:34:39 PM

Knowing that you are fully busy with GameBet's Development, i am posting here to let you know to please check your email.
Thank you.
dannyman

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 02:41:53 PM

Knowing that you are fully busy with GameBet's Development, i am posting here to let you know to please check your email.
Thank you.

First post newbies asking dev to check email has become old.....its mild FUD. When people briefly glance at the thread it looks like the developer has gone AWOL. It's BS.....go away....and it's probably manic impatient Philakone of course.
djangoex

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 02:52:19 PM

Thank you.

First post newbies asking dev to check email has become old.....its mild FUD. When people briefly glance at the thread it looks like the developer has gone AWOL. It's BS.....go away....and it's probably manic impatient Philakone of course.

Cheesy DailyModo knows best.  Wink And he knows i am not Philakone

Thanks for mentioning my post. This increases the chances of DailyModo noticing my message. Due to his busy schedule, i can understand how sometimes things get overlooked because the mind is occupied with so many things to do.
steveds
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 02:54:05 PM

Well look at the bullish figures from Forbes, 33 billion revenue within 4 years. Lets just say Gambet got JUST 1% of that revenue you are looking at the site making 33,000,000 annually.

These are bullish figures of course but they are given by Forbes, so hardly an unqualified opinion. You got to speculate and try to see the future, if you don't see it don't invest.

Lets be clear I don't expect these kinds of figures (though don't rule them out) I really think the site once its properly established will probably make a few million dollars and that means a very good long term income from holding the coin.

its good to go with 50% share & below 400 satoshies Wink
orryde

Activity: 476

Re-Evolution

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 03:15:39 PM

I'm 100% sure the price is gonna rocket soon. Something of this quality and is based on real profits won't stay at less than 200k market cap cap for much longer. 1m market cap cap real soon...

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/gamebet-coin/
200k market cap is a lot of money for a website with no customer and alpha UI
lets wait for the marketing and revalue

I think people are ignoring the fact that only 10% of the profits will be given back to GBT holders.

Since people are very optimistic, lets assume an ABSURD grow will happen and within 1 year people are betting up to 1 million USD every year on Gamebet.
Rake is 2%, so thats  $20.000 profit.
They will keep 90% of that for themselfs so $2.000 will be given back to GBT holders (and im not even taking expenses off, lets say its all profit).

So, for 1 Million USD of betting,  $2.000 USD will be distributed for GBT Holders over 21 million coins.

It means that for every BTC you bought of Gamebet, you will receive back an amazing $1.75 USD every 3 months.

Heck ... lets say they make 10 millions every year! Still it will only give $17.5 USD every 3 months.

And now the price is even higher then the ICO, so the numbers would be even lower becouse 1 BTC gets you less GBT's then you would get on ICO.

So from where i see it, the people that invested in this didnt bother to do some basic math.
They just crossed their fingers and hopped someone would pump this coin in order for them to sell off and gain some money.
That would be the only way to win, becouse for sure the profit distribution is irrelevant.

Is the idea behind Gamebet great? Sure is!

Is it investible? Surelly not. For 10% of profits shared, the price would need to be 10x lower.

Just 1M a year?  Grin I am expecting GameBet to see over 100m in bets made by the time they have grown and start to gain real market share.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
Betting on e-Sports with Steam Items & Crypto
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
■■■■■ GBT Loyalty Reward Program Steam Marketplace Sportsbetting ■■■■■
orryde

Re-Evolution

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 03:20:57 PM

Oh btw. wheelez, did you loose your shirt to me last night?

Grin

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Selsonblue

Activity: 661

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 03:22:16 PM

Gamebet is going to have over 1 million in revenue just from my shitty bets Lol!
Selsonblue

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 03:22:32 PM

Grin

CONGRATS DUDE!
orryde

Re-Evolution

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 03:24:45 PM

Grin

CONGRATS DUDE!

tanks man. It was an amazing game to bet on and to watch.
Looking over tonight's matches now. Going to try and double the 600 now.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
Selsonblue

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 03:34:13 PM

Is there a way to view all live bets? like games in action and have a score displayed? Just wondering now that i have multiple pages of bets.
orryde

Re-Evolution

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 03:52:58 PM

Is there a way to view all live bets? like games in action and have a score displayed? Just wondering now that i have multiple pages of bets.

That's a much needed feature. I hope the devs can build that with the new ui. I don't see a reason why they cant.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
wheelz1200
Legendary

Activity: 3612
Merit: 1406

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 04:01:09 PM

Grin

Looks like we were both winners.  I was hard on okc last night.  Grin

....although about $50 was mine

...if Jordan could only hit a foul shot

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
.Duelbits.
..THE MOST REWARDING CASINO......
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████▌
       +4,000       
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
   $500,000   
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
      $10,000     
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 187 »
  Print  

Jump to: