Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:50:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 187 »
  Print  
Author Topic: www.gamebet.gg Launches GameBet Coin (GBT) eSports -- SALE OVER!!!  (Read 208174 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
djnocide
Legendary

Activity: 1164
Merit: 1000

Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 11:09:32 PM

Go clippers!!!!....haha thought I'd lighten the mood

1960 Gamer gold on that game, nice pot hahahha

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
djnocide
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 11:10:17 PM

I'll let this simmer. Time for a movie date soon. I can't dump right now Sad Soon!

Approach things with an open mind and maybe you'll see what I'm talking about. Put what you think of Philakone aside. Yes yes we all know and agree. He's a dipship, jackass, needs meds, blah blah. Yeah yeah... now take the facts that he presented and analyze it. Compare it to your own games.

TAKE THE FACTS and stop factoring in the person. Because if you factor in the person, trust me the facts are completely neglected and will never be seen.

Checked my games, didn't loose because of mismatch
LordofBTC

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 11:10:51 PM

Phil,

I understand your frustration, but I think you will have to tone it down a bit. I am sure others are having problems as well, and the website is still in an early stage. I really hope the devs are able to fix the problems soon, but in the meantime, I guess my recommedation is to just stop betting on this particular site since you are having so many issues. As you could see, bringing them up multiple times does not seem to solve the problem, and the issues have been acknowledged by the devs and are hopefully going to be worked on soon. I wish you luck in your betting, and hope you can stop responding to the haters and wasting your time in this thread, hopefully there are people elsewhere that will listen to you but right now you are just putting salt on the wounds.
mmm01
Legendary

Activity: 973
Merit: 1053

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 11:15:02 PM

Trying to manipulate the market is unethical.
Make people loose money because you try to dump the price to buy cheap, is pretty damn low.
First i was on your side when people decided to throw rocks at you for pointing out problems on the site but now the kind of actions you're doing is pretty damn low. You're loosing credibility with those actions, instead of acting like an adult you're trying to destroy what was created. You want the problems solved but if it,s not done in 24h, you loose your mind.
That kind of projects will have a lot of problems a the beginning and actions required to solve them can't be taken lightly. There's a team behind this project not only one person, so the actions required to solve problems you point out, need to be accepted by the majority of the team.
It seems like you've never been part of a team working on a project.
Start your own betting website and let's see how it turns out.

I agree, Phil is acting unreasonable here. However, the latest response from the dev is not at all what I expected. The dev acknowledges the problem but does not think it is important, when in my(and obviously Phil's) opinion it is. I am not going to go around yelling in 24 hours, but I think this is a serious problem if people are losing money because the platform is not showing the correct matches and there is no real response from the company in terms of refunds etc. I understand that it is hard to check every single game, but for the one I brought up for example, seeing a "filler pic" instead of an actual team should definitely ring a bell when money is on the line. Of course, the user doesn't have to bet, but in some cases he/she may be thinking that he/she is betting on a particular team when that team is not even playing a game(or not on that date at the very least, that has happened to me multiple times now with League of Legends games and wrong dates). I hope we could turn this thread into a more peaceful environment, and hopefully the "spam" will decrease as these issues are fixed:) Happy betting!

I think dev has been pretty nice to phil up until this point. Dev is probably working hard daily, posts progress just about each day if not everyday, weekly chat sessions. Site has gone down to fix some of the issues that have come up. When you are spending all your time on a project and someone goes from saying man this is a great project and does a complete 180 and then says man I think the devs are scamming me out of my 5 dollars I've found this bug, that bug etc... Now there is a serious problem here I'm being ripped off.... pointing fingers etc... It is only human to feel backed into a corner. I'm sure the dev knows the importance of showing the correct matches, updating changes, and possible refunding of bets during certain instances, but the guy is being such an annoying prick, I give the dev credit for holding out for so long dealing with it. Phil himself doesn't even bet responsibly, bets on all matches and brings up nonsensical claims of "oh you didn't tell me a draw is possible in this instance maybe i would have picked it if you held my hand." Like come on you can only put up with so much to the point where you get fed up. I think the dev made an error in judgement in his response, but I don't quite blame him when you are getting nagged constantly you are bound to get flustered.
Selsonblue

Activity: 661
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 11:16:27 PM

Let's face it guys. I discovered some very unethical shit and even the developers are making me appear as the bad guy because it obviously isn't positive publicity for GBT.

If anyone doesn't realize that... you need to open your eyes a little more and do your own research. Don't listen to anyone. Not me, not him, not her, not the devs. Just yourself. The people who are the most successful are the people who do their own research and come up with their own conclusion.

If Detroit Redwings plays against Chicago Blackhawks and we bet on blackhawks, but the team is suddenly changed to say Redwings vs Flames, is it really fair for us to force our bets still on Flames because they're the "Team 2" team that replaced blackhawks and we originally bet on "Team 2?"

I know i'm the bad guy, but it isn't for self interest. I know I'm dramatic as fuck. It's in my personality, but I don't insult people here. I don't attack anyone. I don't make anything personal of you versus me. I rarely retort.

I present factual information that's right in front of your very eyes, but am denied the opportunity for reasoning and reimbursement.

This is the most unethical shit I've seen in a while.

Gamebet is forcing us to keep our bets on teams that aren't playing. That isn't fair. Period.

Gamebet doesn't pay up sometimes when we win.

Gamebet is ripping us off.

Do you guys even know why online gambling sites are all hosted in Panama? Which is where gamebet.gg is being moved to? Do your own research and draw your own conclusion. The moment I heard that, I thought red flag.

Get off that train and culture that GBT has for a few minutes and think about it. You owe it to yourself it's your money. Look at your history of bets yourselves and you'll find constant loop holes and incorrect shit. Those that argue with me just aren't looking hard enough to find these games.

You can't deny all the people who have agreed with me thus far.

I don't apologize for being a jack ass. Deal with it. It's not personal and never will be. This is business and your money is being stolen on a level that's treated as "bugs that will be fixed and thank you for paying the price so we can find these bugs."

I guess you dont research the games? You need to relax bud
LordofBTC

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 11:24:00 PM

Make people loose money because you try to dump the price to buy cheap, is pretty damn low.
First i was on your side when people decided to throw rocks at you for pointing out problems on the site but now the kind of actions you're doing is pretty damn low. You're loosing credibility with those actions, instead of acting like an adult you're trying to destroy what was created. You want the problems solved but if it,s not done in 24h, you loose your mind.
That kind of projects will have a lot of problems a the beginning and actions required to solve them can't be taken lightly. There's a team behind this project not only one person, so the actions required to solve problems you point out, need to be accepted by the majority of the team.

I agree, Phil is acting unreasonable here. However, the latest response from the dev is not at all what I expected. The dev acknowledges the problem but does not think it is important, when in my(and obviously Phil's) opinion it is. I am not going to go around yelling in 24 hours, but I think this is a serious problem if people are losing money because the platform is not showing the correct matches and there is no real response from the company in terms of refunds etc. I understand that it is hard to check every single game, but for the one I brought up for example, seeing a "filler pic" instead of an actual team should definitely ring a bell when money is on the line. Of course, the user doesn't have to bet, but in some cases he/she may be thinking that he/she is betting on a particular team when that team is not even playing a game(or not on that date at the very least, that has happened to me multiple times now with League of Legends games and wrong dates). I hope we could turn this thread into a more peaceful environment, and hopefully the "spam" will decrease as these issues are fixed:) Happy betting!

True that it is a problem, but as people pointed out in previous page. You need to verify what you're betting on. If you can't find the match on other sites and you're still betting on it. You are responsible for this action, it's the same if you don't check if this match really happen. It sucks to loose money because you thought the match was happening, but if you don't make the proper verifications, you're the only one to blame.
The problem has been pointed out to the devs, let's hope they solve it quick. But if you're still betting blindly, it's not their problem.

We need to find the bugs on the platform to make it a better one, but you can't blindly trust a new website. If you're doing it, you can't really speak on that here because you didn't do your job.
If i can't find a match i'm betting on, i don't bet. It's as simple as that. Logic need to be used when your money is involved.

Let's be adult here.

That may be your personal opinion, but I know for sure that many people won't even consider a betting website if they have to manually check to make sure that the games they are betting on exist or are on time. I don't think this is a huge problem, but it definitely defers new users from betting if they don't even know who they would be betting on/against. I am talking about a specific case here, mind you, the Rox Tigers vs SKT game which was 1)never updated and 2) I am 99% sure wrongly dated, though I cannot check that right now because the data no longer shows up. From my experience, people are looking for simplicity first and functionality later. If they cannot even figure out if a game has a possibility of a tie in it or when/who is playing off the main page, they will not bother to even sign up for the website to try it as there are 20 more that will do the same(especially if they are not into Bitcoin). I personally don't think this website could grow just with Bitcoin users alone either, so I hope that it is able to gather players and viewers from the esports community to bet with steam items. Anyway, I wish you luck and hope that we get back to once peaceful conversations soon:)
HomoHenning

Activity: 784

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 11:25:47 PM

i am not wondered seeing this altcoin falling like a stone considering better short/midterm investment opportunities in BTC or other ICO. I already told you this few days ago
LordofBTC

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 11:30:01 PM

I think dev has been pretty nice to phil up until this point. Dev is probably working hard daily, posts progress just about each day if not everyday, weekly chat sessions. Site has gone down to fix some of the issues that have come up. When you are spending all your time on a project and someone goes from saying man this is a great project and does a complete 180 and then says man I think the devs are scamming me out of my 5 dollars I've found this bug, that bug etc... Now there is a serious problem here I'm being ripped off.... pointing fingers etc... It is only human to feel backed into a corner. I'm sure the dev knows the importance of showing the correct matches, updating changes, and possible refunding of bets during certain instances, but the guy is being such an annoying prick, I give the dev credit for holding out for so long dealing with it. Phil himself doesn't even bet responsibly, bets on all matches and brings up nonsensical claims of "oh you didn't tell me a draw is possible in this instance maybe i would have picked it if you held my hand." Like come on you can only put up with so much to the point where you get fed up. I think the dev made an error in judgement in his response, but I don't quite blame him when you are getting nagged constantly you are bound to get flustered.

That's a good point, but I still hope Phil gets refunded or whatever because that is only fair and that is how a real world business deals with unhappy customers, we have to be realistic here and understand that people from outside of crypto would not tolerate even a single mishap like this considering there are many more similar sites they could try, some of which are not even bad in the first place(though there are problems with US customers and regulations etc)
Skyrik

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

ICONOMI Supporter

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 11:30:18 PM

i am not wondered seeing this altcoin falling like a stone considering better short/midterm investment opportunities in BTC or other ICO. I already told you this few days ago
nice play phill. Date Registered:    April 20, 2016, 07:53:27 PM

somebody didn't buy enough  on ico price?)
djnocide
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 11:43:59 PM

True that it is a problem, but as people pointed out in previous page. You need to verify what you're betting on. If you can't find the match on other sites and you're still betting on it. You are responsible for this action, it's the same if you don't check if this match really happen. It sucks to loose money because you thought the match was happening, but if you don't make the proper verifications, you're the only one to blame.
The problem has been pointed out to the devs, let's hope they solve it quick. But if you're still betting blindly, it's not their problem.

We need to find the bugs on the platform to make it a better one, but you can't blindly trust a new website. If you're doing it, you can't really speak on that here because you didn't do your job.
If i can't find a match i'm betting on, i don't bet. It's as simple as that. Logic need to be used when your money is involved.

Let's be adult here.

That may be your personal opinion, but I know for sure that many people won't even consider a betting website if they have to manually check to make sure that the games they are betting on exist or are on time. I don't think this is a huge problem, but it definitely defers new users from betting if they don't even know who they would be betting on/against. I am talking about a specific case here, mind you, the Rox Tigers vs SKT game which was 1)never updated and 2) I am 99% sure wrongly dated, though I cannot check that right now because the data no longer shows up. From my experience, people are looking for simplicity first and functionality later. If they cannot even figure out if a game has a possibility of a tie in it or when/who is playing off the main page, they will not bother to even sign up for the website to try it as there are 20 more that will do the same(especially if they are not into Bitcoin). I personally don't think this website could grow just with Bitcoin users alone either, so I hope that it is able to gather players and viewers from the esports community to bet with steam items. Anyway, I wish you luck and hope that we get back to once peaceful conversations soon:)

I understand, but you have to understand that the platform is like 1 or 2 months old. Betting carefully on a new website is the best thing to do. A new UI is coming if they don't solve those problems, i'll agree with you that it won't attract people outside of the BTC world. Everything needs to start somewhere. So the problems have been pointed out, can we move on and see if the devs fix them?

As of reimbursing phil, i would've agreed with you before he tried to manipulate the GBT market. Now that i've seen this. He don't deserve any kind of compensation for acting like a child.
e6ug

Activity: 773
Merit: 508

Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 11:48:23 PM

Just face it (you bet wrong and you lost)  It is okay to lose sometimes.  It is not always someone or something else's fault when you lose.  Who will you blame if you play the dice games?    

Last time it was $12, this time it was $5    Roll Eyes

LordofBTC

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 11:56:23 PM

Let's be adult here.

I understand, but you have to understand that the platform is like 1 or 2 months old. Betting carefully on a new website is the best thing to do. A new UI is coming if they don't solve those problems, i'll agree with you that it won't attract people outside of the BTC world. Everything needs to start somewhere. So the problems have been pointed out, can we move on and see if the devs fix them?

As of reimbursing phil, i would've agreed with you before he tried to manipulate the GBT market. Now that i've seen this. He don't deserve any kind of compensation for acting like a child.

You might be right about the website, and I am not saying it is necessarily terrible that the website is in a form of "beta", but I would really like to see the words "beta" or "use with caution" somewhere on the front page. It doesn't seem like such a hard thing to do, but at least then the user knows that he/she needs to check bets to make sure they are ok. Bitfinex had this for a very long time, and though I hope it doesn't happen here, at least users knew that the issues(lag) they were experiencing should be fixed sooner or later once the site gets out of beta, and they did. As for Phil, I think FUD is a very unpleasant thing to deal with, but he is a customer either way. I got flagged as neutral a few days ago on Purse.io because I was away from the house for ~12 hours and could not confirm before the end of the day that the package had arrived, the guy even opened a support ticket..and the package arrived at 10AM of the same day, mind you.. You just have to forgive sometimes and treat people objectively. At the end of the day, Phil is just another customer, and, though he could be annoying, he was hurt by a mistake on the side of the platform and never got a reimbursement. That is how I see it, anyway. It is like with lawsuits etc., the fact that a robber came into your house doesn't mean that he can't sue you for setting booby traps around your lawn and win lol.
DailyModo (OP)

Activity: 812

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 11:59:36 PM

I'd like to clarify that the contents of this post are my own personal opinion, and not representative of GameBet as an organization.

I want to say, I don't consider any of the issues you guys to be raise small or insignificant and "brush them off," we're actively looking for solutions and sometimes they're not the easiest to come up with or implement. It's frustrating to be told we're not doing anything or that we don't care when people don't know what's going on behind the scenes. It's frustrating for words to be put into our mouth and be asserted as the truth and its not the case. Changes don't happen instantly, sometimes it takes times to implement said solutions and I can only ask our users they be patient about it.

In regards to your issues Philakone, I've talked to my partner and if you're willing to, CryptoDev wants to sit down with you on Discord and have a 1 on 1 verbal conversation with you about your problems, sort through them, and explain how we're addressing them.

It's tough working all day on coding then having to read through a slew of emails, posts and keeping everyone up to date on everyone only to read through some posts where people just shit on you like you're not trying to please everyone, you know?

So I want to thank everyone who has so adamantly supported us, and I want your support goes a long way and really does help me do the work I do.

Betting on esports with crypto's and steam items has never been easier.
CONTACT
dailymodo@gamebet.gg @GamebetGg
Selsonblue

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 12:04:09 AM

Stop fudding please. The Devs have asked that you PM them directly or get in touch with them in the discord chat... Why is it so easy for everyone else to follow the rules but you consistently think you are above them?

Thanks but no thanks. Im staking all my fucking GBT until the day I die... And yes you could say its in spite of you being such a child.

YOLO FK BITCOIN GO GBT
LordofBTC

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 12:07:19 AM

I'd like to clarify that the contents of this post are my own personal opinion, and not representative of GameBet as an organization.

I want to say, I don't consider any of the issues you guys to be raise small or insignificant and "brush them off," we're actively looking for solutions and sometimes they're not the easiest to come up with or implement. It's frustrating to be told we're not doing anything or that we don't care when people don't know what's going on behind the scenes. It's frustrating for words to be put into our mouth and be asserted as the truth and its not the case. Changes don't happen instantly, sometimes it takes times to implement said solutions and I can only ask our users they be patient about it.

In regards to your issues Philakone, I've talked to my partner and if you're willing to, CryptoDev wants to sit down with you on Discord and have a 1 on 1 verbal conversation with you about your problems, sort through them, and explain how we're addressing them.

It's tough working all day on coding then having to read through a slew of emails, posts and keeping everyone up to date on everyone only to read through some posts where people just shit on you like you're not trying to please everyone, you know?

So I want to thank everyone who has so adamantly supported us, and I want your support goes a long way and really does help me do the work I do.

Thank you for your post, this is exactly what I was looking for:) I suggest Philakone sits down with CryptoDev and figures all of the problems out, let's try to keep this thread as clean as possible for the future ads and new users!
Selsonblue

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 12:15:26 AM

I won't stop posting here until there's a solution for everyone because it's not just me involved. Making just me happy won't solve anything. The underlying fact is that you guys are still being ripped off and those that don't see it are blind as a bat or simply drinking too much of this koolaid.

I refuse to let myself or anyone else be a part of an "alpha" that's costing us in an unethical way so you can improve your site.

What a coincidence I just went through the LocoCoin thread and this fucking kid is FUDDIng that shit too claiming he just dumped a ton of coins and its worthless.. hahaha I dont think anyone cares anymore dude... you should start another account because your rep is fucking ruined
Selsonblue

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 12:22:18 AM

I won't stop posting here until there's a solution for everyone because it's not just me involved. Making just me happy won't solve anything. The underlying fact is that you guys are still being ripped off and those that don't see it are blind as a bat or simply drinking too much of this koolaid.

I refuse to let myself or anyone else be a part of an "alpha" that's costing us in an unethical way so you can improve your site.

What a coincidence I just went through the LocoCoin thread and this fucking kid is FUDDIng that shit too claiming he just dumped a ton of coins and its worthless.. hahaha I dont think anyone cares anymore dude... you should start another account because your rep is fucking ruined

the developed abandoned the project after premining 10K and dumped it? Now it's not even 80 satoshi? I even wished everyone good luck there and explained I wanted to invest in something else.

Taking a snapshot when there should've been 1000 snapshots to look at... well played.

FACTS bro. FACTS.

Does anyone else like GAME of thronesBET?   Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
djnocide
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 12:37:18 AM

Thank you for your post, this is exactly what I was looking for:) I suggest Philakone sits down with CryptoDev and figures all of the problems out, let's try to keep this thread as clean as possible for the future ads and new users!

It's not easy to work on a project like that and keep up with what happens on this forum. Good to hear from them but can we let them work and when we stumble upon something on gamebet, just PM them, to let them know?
People think that things happens overnight.

Totally agree with you on keeping this thread clean.

p.s: for those that don't know when you try to post on a thread and someone posted before you, there's a red message on top of the page to let you know that someone posted.  Roll Eyes

Seriously??? you're loosing all credibility here
Selsonblue

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 12:40:02 AM

Hey, I havent had any issue finding free streams online for these games so far. But for the professional sports stuff, NHL, NBA, etc.. do you guys have anything in the works to get some partnerships with the streaming networks for us to watch from links off the site? That would be so awesome, and a service to bring in a TON of traffic.
Selsonblue

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 12:52:19 AM

It's not easy to work on a project like that and keep up with what happens on this forum. Good to hear from them but can we let them work and when we stumble upon something on gamebet, just PM them, to let them know?
People think that things happens overnight.

Totally agree with you on keeping this thread clean.

p.s: for those that don't know when you try to post on a thread and someone posted before you, there's a red message on top of the page to let you know that someone posted.  Roll Eyes

Seriously??? you're loosing all credibility here

"here?" I think I lost it like 50 pages ago man. Stop kidding yourself. But do you think I care? Give people their money back GBT.

Pay them what you owe for refunded GG and all the other things I've mentioned.

I thought we were on good terms bro... I come to see your FUDDing every ICO out on the first 5 pages of the ANNs. Whats up? You going to lose your house or family over your gambling debts? Why are you so mad?

Everyones here to better the cryptoworld and make some cash in the mean time.. Why do you have to be so unpleasant?   GBT devs are more active then half the other ICOs out there and you are being abusive... please just step away from the keyboard and take a breather. No ones out to get you but yourself.
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 187 »
  Print  

Jump to: