Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:28:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 187 »
  Print  
Author Topic: www.gamebet.gg Launches GameBet Coin (GBT) eSports -- SALE OVER!!!  (Read 208176 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
DailyModo (OP)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 07:12:10 PM

Hey guys, here with a quick update and some good news.

As you know it's taken some time to acquire the Steam cards and we apologize for this. Due to the nature of Steam cards being a physical good and supply chain logistics it's taken us longer than we expected to acquire the cards in a manner that is affordable and viable to our organization. We appreciate your patience and we will begin to start releasing the Steam cards in batches starting tomorrow. Please be on the look out for an email from us in the next few days if you were an investor who is eligible for a Steam card. Please do not contact us saying you have not received your gift card until we announce all cards have been issued. At that point, if for whatever reason you have not received yours, we will look to then process you.

Tonight we will be looking to start this process by processing those who wished to receive Silver alternatively to the gift card.

We thank you for your patience and support as always,
Daily Modo.

Betting on esports with crypto's and steam items has never been easier.
CONTACT
dailymodo@gamebet.gg @GamebetGg

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Skyrik

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

ICONOMI Supporter

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 07:13:23 PM

As you know it's taken some time to acquire the Steam cards and we apologize for this. Due to the nature of Steam cards being a physical good and supply chain logistics it's taken us longer than we expected to acquire the cards in a manner that is affordable and viable to our organization. We appreciate your patience and we will begin to start releasing the Steam cards in batches starting tomorrow. Please be on the look out for an email from us in the next few days if you were an investor who is eligible for a Steam card. Please do not contact us saying you have not received your gift card until we announce all cards have been issued. At that point, if for whatever reason you have not received yours, we will look to then process you.

Tonight we will be looking to start this process by processing those who wished to receive Silver alternatively to the gift card.

Daily Modo.
thanks daily good news ^_^
Relaxedsense

Activity: 809
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 07:58:23 PM

Daily Modo.

Good news indeed, stay calm and keep going!

Cheers
HomoHenning

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 09:24:52 PM

the manipulator is back. for all the new traders or fud out there, here is some advice with explanation

1. the whale buys a few amount of GBT from the 'buy order' like for example the 31.97 gbt and 68.02 gbt buy that happened 30 minutes ago.

- what this does is to make you think the price is going down

2. the whale sets a big 'sell order' like for example the 250,000 gbt sell at 1500 sats currently happening.

- what this does is to trick someone to set sell orders at lower prices, like the guy that put a sell order at 1450 sats

3. someone or the whale buys the 1450 sats 'sell order'

- therefore lowering the previous high and getting cheaper gbts

4. the whale then scoops more gbt at different levels to lower levels from the 'buy order' like for example 1200 sats, 1150 sats, 1100 sats and so on

- this lowers the prices in the 'buy order'

5. when the whale finds his target position (where he/she wants the price at), the whale buys a few amount of gbt again from the 'buy order' and the process repeats

- this way the price just keeps getting lower and lower

* To note: even with a BTC increase, lowering should be in gradual proportions and not rapid decreases (50%), so that's how you know there is manipulation going on.

Conclusion: Someone or a group (bear whale) are still actively buying to get more coins (someone who sees the potential in the coin and e-sports)! don't fall for the trap (by that I mean selling at a lower sell order and buying at a lower buy order if you really support the coin) Wink

WHALE = a person or group with large amounts of a coin that can cause the price to go lower (bear) or higher (bull)
Bear = down trend
Bull = up tend
this makes no sense.
why should somebody be interested in falling prices if he is invested in it.
there are three possibilities:
1) the whale is short and therefore manipulating the prices down (= not possible here)
2) the whale is long and therefore manipulating the prices up (= not happening here)
3) there is no manipulation
BitFomo

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 09:40:49 PM

1200 and falling. Someone is going to unload on 1000.
Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 10:15:44 PM

dev active and price dumping? I will buy more, I call it manipulation

I know why your pray will never be answered!
Bisquick

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 10:33:31 PM

Daily Modo.

Great news!    what games should i buy??  Huh
tprmaddog

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2016, 10:38:37 PM

Daily Modo.

Sir Modo,  I have sent over +1000 invites for GameBet and have not 1 referral.  Could you please confirm that the referral system is functioning properly?  Thank you in advance, tprmaddog  https://www.gamebet.gg/?r=849
appcapn

Activity: 87

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 10:59:13 PM

Someone unloaded more than half a million gbt on yobit. I got some at 1k Smiley
tprmaddog

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2016, 11:18:04 PM

Me too!  Can we all cast a vote for GBT on C-CEX? I just made a request.  https://c-cex.com/?id=vote&coin=gbt
BitFomo

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 11:36:39 PM

Me too!  Can we all cast a vote for GBT on C-CEX? I just made a request.  https://c-cex.com/?id=vote&coin=gbt

You shoudla got some at 500.
Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 11:37:49 PM

Got 15k for 1200 Cheesy
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 12:56:55 AM

the manipulator is back. for all the new traders or fud out there, here is some advice with explanation

1. the whale buys a few amount of GBT from the 'buy order' like for example the 31.97 gbt and 68.02 gbt buy that happened 30 minutes ago.

- what this does is to make you think the price is going down

2. the whale sets a big 'sell order' like for example the 250,000 gbt sell at 1500 sats currently happening.

- what this does is to trick someone to set sell orders at lower prices, like the guy that put a sell order at 1450 sats

3. someone or the whale buys the 1450 sats 'sell order'

- therefore lowering the previous high and getting cheaper gbts

4. the whale then scoops more gbt at different levels to lower levels from the 'buy order' like for example 1200 sats, 1150 sats, 1100 sats and so on

- this lowers the prices in the 'buy order'

5. when the whale finds his target position (where he/she wants the price at), the whale buys a few amount of gbt again from the 'buy order' and the process repeats

- this way the price just keeps getting lower and lower

* To note: even with a BTC increase, lowering should be in gradual proportions and not rapid decreases (50%), so that's how you know there is manipulation going on.

Conclusion: Someone or a group (bear whale) are still actively buying to get more coins (someone who sees the potential in the coin and e-sports)! don't fall for the trap (by that I mean selling at a lower sell order and buying at a lower buy order if you really support the coin) Wink

WHALE = a person or group with large amounts of a coin that can cause the price to go lower (bear) or higher (bull)
Bear = down trend
Bull = up tend
this makes no sense.
why should somebody be interested in falling prices if he is invested in it.
there are three possibilities:
1) the whale is short and therefore manipulating the prices down (= not possible here)
2) the whale is long and therefore manipulating the prices up (= not happening here)
3) there is no manipulation

actually its pretty normal for someone with shitloads who wants more to manipulate the price dwn with sell walls & dumps to be able to buy at a cheaper price

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
BitFomo

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 01:29:53 AM

The guy trying to sell 1.2 million gbt yesterday would have gladly sold his holdilngs. It was the first sell order in the book.
orryde

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

Re-Evolution

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 02:09:42 AM

The guy trying to sell 1.2 million gbt yesterday would have gladly sold his holdilngs. It was the first sell order in the book.

then why is it not there now?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
Betting on e-Sports with Steam Items & Crypto
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
■■■■■ GBT Loyalty Reward Program Steam Marketplace Sportsbetting ■■■■■
grim007

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 03:34:39 AM

im holding 100k gbt now hoping for a big pump.  Cool
Mikers

Activity: 187
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 05:57:35 AM

Got 15k for 1200 Cheesy

it was the guy with the largest wallet with 8 addresses, makes me wonder who this person really is Shocked

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/gbt/wallet.dws?4204.htm

he took out about 500k gbt here
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/gbt/address.dws?4309.htm

another 100k+ gbt here
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/gbt/address.dws?4326.htm

and some more in other addresses

then there is someone accumulating at 1000 sats (might be the same person who sold that half million gbts, but who knows), until he is done, we are at his mercy. just ride the wave!

That is probably an exchange wallet(Yobit).
jman887854

Activity: 153

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 08:23:28 AM

I don't think this has been asked before, but what exactly can I do with Steam Silver? Is it convertible to bitcoin? I'm really unfamiliar with steam, I'm not a gamer. Thanks!

Gonna throw this question out there one more time. Does know one know what the frig steam silver is? Can t believe I didnt get an answer
mortare

Activity: 765
Merit: 283

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2016, 08:45:38 AM
Last edit: April 27, 2016, 10:19:32 AM by mortare

I don't think this has been asked before, but what exactly can I do with Steam Silver? Is it convertible to bitcoin? I'm really unfamiliar with steam, I'm not a gamer. Thanks!

Gonna throw this question out there one more time. Does know one know what the frig steam silver is? Can t believe I didnt get an answer

Maybe read the opening post...

Steam Silver is a currency used on our site obtained from depositing steam items on our system. Steam Silver is represented in USD (1 SS = 1 USD). Steam Silver can be used to place bets as well as purchase items from the Stream Market Place. In the near future, there will an on-site exchange allowing users to directly list orders for Silver and Gold.

Later you can trade SS with GG. You can than trade the GG for BTC.

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
jman887854

Activity: 153

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 10:09:46 AM

Maybe read the opening post...

Steam Silver is a currency used on our site obtained from depositing steam items on our system. Steam Silver is represented in USD (1 SS = 1 USD). Steam Silver can be used to place bets as well as purchase items from the Stream Market Place. In the near future, there will an on-site exchange allowing users to directly list orders for Silver and Gold.

Later you can trade SS with GG. Yu can than trade the GG for BTC.

Thanks stranger, silly me was looking on their website.
Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 187 »
  Print  

Jump to: