Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:44:52 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 162 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WILL BITCOIN BE USED BY ALMOST EVERYONE IN 2022?  (Read 169486 times)
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 01:44:07 AM

I think bitcoin has potential to destroy tha fiat system of corrupt government.But i agreed with you that it will cause a massive destruction on physical life because all fiat system that includes all fiat money will be out of market specially markets and banks.But i think bitcoin will be better if bitcoin will just go by the flow of fiat currencies  and bitcoin  be a fiat currency as long as with dollars and have separate  uses and services

No, i don't think that fiat will be destroyed if bitcoin started to get established all over the world,as there are more people who use fiat and prefer fiat for the usage in their local market in their local areas, especially in the stores where there they do not find any system for digital payment.
FIAT will not be useless because it is a government regulated currency while the bitcoins is still in its early stage, people who wants security would not invest and use bitcoins, they would still prefer use FIAT and any government regulated currency, and 2022 is too early to say that almost everyone will used bitcoins.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 03:11:18 AM

2022? No. We need to set a more realistic target. May be 2035 or 2040? Right now, the usage of Bitcoins need quite a bit of tech knowledge. If you are not tech savvy, then it is a bit difficult to trade and store the coins. There are billions of people in the world, who don't have internet access or smartphones. How they are going to use the coins?
Doms

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 06:12:55 AM

2022? No. We need to set a more realistic target. May be 2035 or 2040? Right now, the usage of Bitcoins need quite a bit of tech knowledge. If you are not tech savvy, then it is a bit difficult to trade and store the coins. There are billions of people in the world, who don't have internet access or smartphones. How they are going to use the coins?
2040 isn't too far in the future actually. So if we are to think conservatively, I think that target is still too short a time. We should know that the internet, even to this day, has not been used by everyone and some not even able to use even a computer. But considering how technology makes the world smaller and people more connected, we must do our own part in making bitcoin a globally used currency within our lifetimes.
ning_chang

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 09:32:15 AM

Its from 6 years from now. It would be possible that almost every one will use bitcoin. Its like paypal, They adopted it in early 2000's and until now we are using it.But it is slowly replacing by bitcoins
chaosknight

Activity: 868

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 09:35:19 AM

Its from 6 years from now. It would be possible that almost every one will use bitcoin. Its like paypal, They adopted it in early 2000's and until now we are using it.But it is slowly replacing by bitcoins

We will see major increase in adoption level by that time, but its really difficult to believe that each and every person will be using it, that seems to be unrealistic.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 12:53:28 PM

no it will never will.Why? because not every people on earth have access to any hardware that are required to store bitcoin not even on year 2022. also the thing is if it will be used by people what if there is no electricity on a certain area. then no money at all. ?
But nowadays the bitcoin adoption is much more speedy and everyone after hearing about the features of bitcoin readily adopt it for their transactions and purchases etc, so I think it will be reached to every person at that time.
italianobitcoin

Activity: 370
Merit: 250

Forza Italia

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 01:38:03 PM

You can now indeed already see that Bitcoin is becoming more popular and so also more used and that is really nice for Bitcoin because many people are also using Bitcoin as a payment method and that is because the world is also getting more digital.
But we have to know that the value of Bitcoin will be unpredictable so we just have to see what will happen with it.
umaOuma

Activity: 938

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 01:41:20 PM

no it will never will.Why? because not every people on earth have access to any hardware that are required to store bitcoin not even on year 2022. also the thing is if it will be used by people what if there is no electricity on a certain area. then no money at all. ?
But nowadays the bitcoin adoption is much more speedy and everyone after hearing about the features of bitcoin readily adopt it for their transactions and purchases etc, so I think it will be reached to every person at that time.

We can expect higher adoption by that time but I am not sure that each and everyone would be using it, as to make it possible people should be made aware about it.
hendra147

Activity: 644
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 01:49:57 PM

it is quite possible, if you see the development of bitcoin an increasingly broad and also has a high price will keep everyone interested.
Lucas*

Activity: 826

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 02:05:21 PM

bitcoin became popular now , but i think from now to 2022 it will not be used by almost everyone .
 let's take an exemple of master card , not everyone have it .althought it's a classic thing .
so bitcoin will be used more than now but not by everyone .
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 07:34:17 AM

We of course cannot predict this but I honestly do not think it can be used by almost everyone in that year.
It would take a lot more years to accomplish this.

And a great support from governments, and also from those private sector who play good role in the government and from us. But to be real, not everyone in this world is a computer enthusiast, that I think is a reason on why bitcoin won't be used by almost everyone in 2022, even when it is already accepted as a legal tender.
Yeah, if the governments started to support bitcoin then its strength will be increased more and then with that more people will be involved in it, and after that they will not fear to invest in bitcoin as every citizen has trust on their government and adopt what their government provide.
Skaven

Activity: 260

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 02:33:33 PM

That is already over 6 more years and I do not think that almost everybody is going to make use of it because even almost everyone is allot of people. It is not impossible tho bu it will be hard to accomplish that.
greBit

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 02:35:09 PM

That is already over 6 more years and I do not think that almost everybody is going to make use of it because even almost everyone is allot of people. It is not impossible tho bu it will be hard to accomplish that.

We will see increase in adoption level and customer base by that time, but it doesn't guaranteed that it will be used by each and every person, that is something really difficult to digest.
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1050
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 03:02:04 PM

maybe , it is not impossible to happen most people will already discover bitcoin at that time i guess . because it is going wider and wider and it will have more users and investors . and maybe in 2022 it will be a global virtual currency and will also be use and accepted by some stores and even a mall .
eddyubachs

Activity: 812

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 03:15:41 PM

maybe , it is not impossible to happen most people will already discover bitcoin at that time i guess . because it is going wider and wider and it will have more users and investors . and maybe in 2022 it will be a global virtual currency and will also be use and accepted by some stores and even a mall .

Bitcoin will be widely used and accepted by that time but it doesn't implies that it will be used by each and everyone as its really difficult to accept it.
useless4

Activity: 389

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 03:16:50 PM

We will see increase in adoption level and customer base by that time, but it doesn't guaranteed that it will be used by each and every person, that is something really difficult to digest.
i guess you are right in my opinion because a lot of people will be buying their coins pretty soon

it will be used in most of the shops in my opinion because of the upcoming adoption that will make it more usable

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
terman45x

Activity: 840

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 03:37:03 PM

i guess you are right in my opinion because a lot of people will be buying their coins pretty soon

it will be used in most of the shops in my opinion because of the upcoming adoption that will make it more usable

We will see many more users who will start to use bitcoin in next couple of years, and we will be able to spend it at many places but I don't think that everyone will be using it.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 03:57:01 PM

bitcoin became popular now , but i think from now to 2022 it will not be used by almost everyone .
 let's take an exemple of master card , not everyone have it .althought it's a classic thing .
so bitcoin will be used more than now but not by everyone .

Even I agree bitcoin will be known everywhere in the world, but I don't think that it will be used by many...The use of fiat still has an advantage over bitcoin..Remember, not everyone use internet and their computer all the time..
benjidaimio

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 03:57:51 PM

2022 is only 6 years from now.

I don't think any radical changes can happen in such short period of time.
Adrayrd

Activity: 271

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 05:47:34 PM

No I do not think that everyone will use it, it would have been grown to a large pay method but still not used by everyone.
I really think we need a lot more time to accomplish this with the bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 162 »
  Print  

Jump to: