Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 09:32:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 162 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WILL BITCOIN BE USED BY ALMOST EVERYONE IN 2022?  (Read 169486 times)
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1260

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 06:03:22 PM

Why worry about everyone using BITCOIn by 2022?  Worry if your whole clan don't use Bitcoin by 2017   Grin, coz if they don't, everyone using BITCOIN in 2022 is next to impossible.  It's just a matter of promotion and introduction. If a single bitcoin user failed to influence those people around them to use Bitcoin then, there is no debate wether BTC be used by everyone in 2022. It is  certainly a  No.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
SourThunder

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

:)

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 06:08:40 PM

Some reasons why I believe Crypto-Currency will be used by 90% of the World Population are:
1. BTC might be replaced by other CC but the concept made a rapid progress through the minds of Tech savvy geeks.
2. BTC is a volatile platform and easy to transfer, create and receive.
3. BTC will be a major source of employment for various people with freelancing skills.
4. Since transactions are visible to all, it is a reliable method of trading.
5. Bitcoins keep one's anonymity and thus, helps us to preserve privacy.
6. Trading is way better with Bitcoins.
There are a lot more reasons to state.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ OROCOIN ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
" The first cryptocurrency with block rewards creatively and uniquely pegged to the rice of gold. "
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ Visit Our TwitterWebsiteANN Thread & SLACK ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1260

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 06:25:52 PM

Some reasons why I believe Crypto-Currency will be used by 90% of the World Population are:
1. BTC might be replaced by other CC but the concept made a rapid progress through the minds of Tech savvy geeks.
2. BTC is a volatile platform and easy to transfer, create and receive.
3. BTC will be a major source of employment for various people with freelancing skills.
4. Since transactions are visible to all, it is a reliable method of trading.
5. Bitcoins keep one's anonymity and thus, helps us to preserve privacy.
6. Trading is way better with Bitcoins.
There are a lot more reasons to state.

Wonder where did you get your statistics here, i have question if you don't mind,
1. What is the  percentage of global population that are computer literate?
2. What is the percentage of global population that have internet access?
3. What is the  percentage of global population that have gadget to access the internet?
There are alot more, but those 3 will suffice. But if you THINK by 2022, more than 90% of global population can have those, i rest my case. Wink

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 02:32:08 PM

no it will never will.Why? because not every people on earth have access to any hardware that are required to store bitcoin not even on year 2022. also the thing is if it will be used by people what if there is no electricity on a certain area. then no money at all. ?
Yes, there are some places in the world which are not developed and their people do not have access to the internet, so they will be unable to reach to internet even in 2022 because these countries after dozens of years are unable to develop.
andromeda876

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 02:44:39 PM

Most of people will learn bitcoin and will use it day by day not we think 6 years later and i m thinking six years later everyperson will used it it is not imposible but i dont think everyone will use it but if we can say like that, most of people not everyone it can be realistic idea for me
tampazeus

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 02:52:55 PM

Most of people will learn bitcoin and will use it day by day not we think 6 years later and i m thinking six years later everyperson will used it it is not imposible but i dont think everyone will use it but if we can say like that, most of people not everyone it can be realistic idea for me

We will huge increase in adoption level and that will also take price of bitcoin higher, but we cannot expect that people from interior parts of the country  will also be using it.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 07:35:09 PM

maybe , it is not impossible to happen most people will already discover bitcoin at that time i guess . because it is going wider and wider and it will have more users and investors . and maybe in 2022 it will be a global virtual currency and will also be use and accepted by some stores and even a mall .
All the things you mentioned are already happening. Yes, the market of bitcoin is getting bigger and bigger sooner all the online shops will be accepting it. So, I too feel a lot chances for bitcoin to make a strong attraction to everyone with it's moon hitting prices.
Blackmet

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2016, 08:58:13 PM

I don't think so, for me bitcoin still is not so popular cause people is not interested on it, but in 5 years everything will not change so majorly.

chaosknight

Activity: 868

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 09:06:25 PM

I don't think so, for me bitcoin still is not so popular cause people is not interested on it, but in 5 years everything will not change so majorly.

Yeah we cannot expect that each and every person will invest his money into it, as there are many people who are not aware about it and if they are aware they are simply not interested in bitcoin.
techgeek

Activity: 826

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 09:43:03 PM

I`m noticing from your signature you know russian.

Youre aware of whats going on in your own country that it needs bitcoin right, esp the cold war between with us making your russian ruble split more then half.

stromma44

Activity: 952

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 09:45:47 PM

May be or may be not, we don't know what percentage of population will start using bitcoin in future, but one thing is sure that community is growing now and we can expect same in future too.
MingLee

Activity: 490
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 09:53:33 PM

Bitcoin will more than likely not be used by nearly everyone in 2022, and will more than likely just be looking at somewhere around 5% of the population at max, maybe up to 10% if Bitcoin starts to become heavily adopted and a common thing in everyday life. If that doesn't happen, Bitcoin will probably keep moving the way it has been for the past whatever length of time, and maybe hit >2% by that time if nothing changes.
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 10:11:42 PM

Bitcoin will more than likely not be used by nearly everyone in 2022, and will more than likely just be looking at somewhere around 5% of the population at max, maybe up to 10% if Bitcoin starts to become heavily adopted and a common thing in everyday life. If that doesn't happen, Bitcoin will probably keep moving the way it has been for the past whatever length of time, and maybe hit >2% by that time if nothing changes.

Bitcoin can reach to higher price in future only if it finds new users and investors, the positive thing is we are seeing many new users joining the community, so we can expect higher user base till then.
Cyaren

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 06:48:21 AM

No I do not think that everyone will use it, it would have been grown to a large pay method but still not used by everyone.
I really think we need a lot more time to accomplish this with the bitcoin.

Well, nothing can be adopted fully. There are always some people that are exceptions. Like some people in the world don't use cash, but you can probably safely say that everyone uses cash as a generalization.

I think bitcoin will be used by almost everyone, because it is a great payment method with excellent potential.
davis196

Activity: 3024
Merit: 918

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 06:54:25 AM

It is said that bitcoin will destroy the fiat system but i believe that if this happens the world will change completly because banks and a lot of things will go out of market.

I hope that bitcoin will become a lot more popular after 6 years.

I can`t agree with your opinion about banks.They will change ,but they won`t disappear.

Someone has to manage people`s savings and give loans...

peta4e

Merit: 500

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 06:55:33 AM

No I do not think that everyone will use it, it would have been grown to a large pay method but still not used by everyone.

Well, nothing can be adopted fully. There are always some people that are exceptions. Like some people in the world don't use cash, but you can probably safely say that everyone uses cash as a generalization.

I think bitcoin will be used by almost everyone, because it is a great payment method with excellent potential.

Bitcoin is the best as a currency, investment and also as a payment method but expecting that everyone will use it in next 6 years seems to be impossible.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3570
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 06:58:53 PM

The majority will use it, however not everyone, a few will be amaze what is that BTC
But in case it becomes so popular with certain state and country we will see a different outcome regarding to this topic.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
JumperX

Merit: 503

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 07:09:56 PM

The majority will use it, however not everyone, a few will be amaze what is that BTC
But in case it becomes so popular with certain state and country we will see a different outcome regarding to this topic.

The market cap and user base of bitcoin will be higher by then, but its really difficult to imagine that each and every person would start using it, its impossible I guess.
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 07:19:21 PM

As Internet and email destroyed work of post offices about letters sending as Bitcoin will destroy banks system about using money. That is my opinion. And I'm pretty Shute that it is going to be as u say - bitcoin or maybe any other of crypto currency will be used mostly by people.
Natniadan

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 04:57:18 PM

As Internet and email destroyed work of post offices about letters sending as Bitcoin will destroy banks system about using money. That is my opinion. And I'm pretty Shute that it is going to be as u say - bitcoin or maybe any other of crypto currency will be used mostly by people.

The banks are not used to send money. They provide borrowing and lending service. With bitcoin, they will make more money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 162 »
  Print  

Jump to: