Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 01:24:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WILL BITCOIN BE USED BY ALMOST EVERYONE IN 2022?  (Read 169485 times)
skarais
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 2150

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 12:41:42 PM

I think not everyone uses Bitcoin in 2022,
Because not everyone knows about bitcoin and not everyone has an internet connection for bitcoin access,because Bitcoin requires an internet connection.
But Bitcoin can be a good currency in many countries,but not everyone just wants to have one choice namely bitcoin.
this is just a prediction from me,hopefully by 2022 everyone will use bitcoin so bitcoin will still exist and very popular in the future.
pinkv0dka

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:16:03 PM

or might be purchase low sell high ?Lot of noobs investors , do not control theirmotions making most detrimental errors : purchase at higher price and sell at lowestThe problem the real reduced and also the real high is the greatest question.Chart will let you to find it out e
waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 02:23:42 PM

I think your topic doesn't match your current statement, Yes i would be positive about bitcoin's adaptation among almost everyone by years to go but still it would remain as what it is, sort of 'internet money' like how Japan announced Bitcoin was. The world is already moving to cashless system and bitcoin is already being treated like some sort of investment and most important a type cryptocurrency that represents value long people are willing to use/trade it, bank wouldn't die anyway as they are massive and many traditional and necessary economies are tied them, i think bitcoin is best to used among fiats which are going to be digital as well instead of killing/replacing them, nobody wants another super currency which has it own disadvantages.

phieudu2601

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:28:51 PM

haha, my answer is yes. Actually Bitcoin has already been known by everyone in the world up till now.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Renampun

Activity: 2338
Merit: 365

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 02:48:06 PM

if in use almost everyone in the world I'm sure of it, Bitcoin will be very popular 5 to 7 years ahead, I'm sure it ... Wink

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Inarantyio96

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:45:25 PM

It is said that bitcoin will destroy the fiat system but i believe that if this happens the world will change completly because banks and a lot of things will go out of market.

I believe that most people of the world will use it because of its better to transact than fiat. Like we can directly use worldwide trading. But I am not sure if what the market will be in the future.

We never know about that but i'm pretty sure more people will use bitcoin and bitcoin become more popular in 2022. If we talk about everyone use bitcoin in 2022, it's possible but i'm not sure about that. There are still many people in this world that don't know about bitcoins.
Just see the price of Bitcoin at now, you can know we have not much Bitcoin user. The world have 7 trillion population, but total supply coin of Bitcoin is just 21 million coins, but this is the max supply and we still need a long time to mining all that amount.
I agree with you but there are still options that most of the people in the world will use bitcoin because the max supply is 21 million coins but not everyone has 1 coin and the people who are using bitcoin now are very few.
That doesn’t matter. Number don’t have any concern in terms of the future. See, bitcoin is being developed since last 9 years and only 21 million bitcoin are there in market. But when you talk about future, users will be more in number then ultimately the developing companies have to manage more bitcoins as per population. So, things will be fine and the future is all about it.
I do not think that there would be more bitcoins because we are already having a lot of struggles to mine the amount of bitcoins which actually are left and with more people it will become faster but not easier.
I agree with you i personally do not think that everyone will use bitcoin in 2022 why? because there is just 4%of the world population using it right now i do not think that in 4 years it can become 100% that easily.
That is true very few people of the world know about bitcoin and i do not count the multiple accounts or the bots that they are using to mine and earn bitcoin but just the normal people there are too few to actually think that everyone will use bitcoin in 2022.
I agree with you but even if everyone uses it by then there would be a few people who actually know how bitcoin works and that is why not everyone will be able to use it people will just pay 5k bitcoins for 1 pizza because they do not know how much 1 is worth.
Hahah that reminds me of a story a long time ago when bitcoin was worth nothing and a guy bought a pizza for like 5k bitcoins and i probably think that he is regretting it very much now and grinding for the bitcoins again.
I read that story that story is also the one that made be go into bitcoin because with that story i feeled and knew that bitcoin can become a lot more bigger than it was at that moment and i was right now i have a very big profit from bitcoin.
Saerel

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:47:36 PM

It is said that bitcoin will destroy the fiat system but i believe that if this happens the world will change completly because banks and a lot of things will go out of market.

I believe that most people of the world will use it because of its better to transact than fiat. Like we can directly use worldwide trading. But I am not sure if what the market will be in the future.

We never know about that but i'm pretty sure more people will use bitcoin and bitcoin become more popular in 2022. If we talk about everyone use bitcoin in 2022, it's possible but i'm not sure about that. There are still many people in this world that don't know about bitcoins.
Just see the price of Bitcoin at now, you can know we have not much Bitcoin user. The world have 7 trillion population, but total supply coin of Bitcoin is just 21 million coins, but this is the max supply and we still need a long time to mining all that amount.
I agree with you but there are still options that most of the people in the world will use bitcoin because the max supply is 21 million coins but not everyone has 1 coin and the people who are using bitcoin now are very few.
That doesn’t matter. Number don’t have any concern in terms of the future. See, bitcoin is being developed since last 9 years and only 21 million bitcoin are there in market. But when you talk about future, users will be more in number then ultimately the developing companies have to manage more bitcoins as per population. So, things will be fine and the future is all about it.
I do not think that there would be more bitcoins because we are already having a lot of struggles to mine the amount of bitcoins which actually are left and with more people it will become faster but not easier.
I agree with you i personally do not think that everyone will use bitcoin in 2022 why? because there is just 4%of the world population using it right now i do not think that in 4 years it can become 100% that easily.
That is true very few people of the world know about bitcoin and i do not count the multiple accounts or the bots that they are using to mine and earn bitcoin but just the normal people there are too few to actually think that everyone will use bitcoin in 2022.
I agree with you but even if everyone uses it by then there would be a few people who actually know how bitcoin works and that is why not everyone will be able to use it people will just pay 5k bitcoins for 1 pizza because they do not know how much 1 is worth.
Hahah that reminds me of a story a long time ago when bitcoin was worth nothing and a guy bought a pizza for like 5k bitcoins and i probably think that he is regretting it very much now and grinding for the bitcoins again.
I read that story that story is also the one that made be go into bitcoin because with that story i feeled and knew that bitcoin can become a lot more bigger than it was at that moment and i was right now i have a very big profit from bitcoin.
I agree with you i too have a very big profit from bitcoin but back to the topic i find that not everyone will be using bitcoin in 2022 because of the fact that there is still a bigger majority who does not even know of the existence of bitcoin.
Izarok

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:59:49 PM

I'm a firm believer in that. It might not replace fiat this coming years but digital currency will be widely used throughout the world by 2022. Who doesn't like decentralize market anyways?

Jake052478

Activity: 224

I will do wonder for YOU!!!

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:16:34 AM

For most of the people who are into business and technology probably have the knowledge of cryptocurrency in advance.   I predicted two to three years will do if the demand for this currency and its value will continually rise up. People will try to study such especially if it earns and has a profit on it.  These days, people always wanted to profit from something so it is not far that it will be widely accepted one's countries will accept it in the their particular markets.
Abbas6

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:18:12 AM

Sure I think so, why not? it already 7k and can go higher!
UchihaRukawa

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:31:16 AM

I think, maybe to most 1st world countries but not the whole world especially 2022 is just a few years away from now. Well, we can see that cryptocurrencys popularity is quite fast, but only the first world countries have a good internet connection, I mean there are still many countries that has mo internet connection, and if they have connection, it is very poor. So I think its not gonna happen soon, but Im very hopeful.

Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:53:04 AM

I think it will not happen yet in 2022. I think it will happen in a very long time like 2030 and above. It is because not all countries in the world supports the idea of bitcoin thats why not all people cant have the capability to use and earn it. If bitcoin will be supported by all countries in the world, transaction of money all around the world will be easy and fast.
DyIanf3

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:06:42 PM

It is an impossible question, the very best altcoins will far outshine bitcoin, but bitcoin will most likely beat the typical altcoin. I would advise splitting your portfolio across bitcoin and many altcoins.
noel2123

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:14:27 PM

I think it will not happen yet in 2022. I think it will happen in a very long time like 2030 and above. It is because not all countries in the world supports the idea of bitcoin thats why not all people cant have the capability to use and earn it. If bitcoin will be supported by all countries in the world, transaction of money all around the world will be easy and fast.
agree not all countries are develop yet . some country still have The government must improve first there internet capability before no access or poor access to internet . having said that it was impossible to make bitcoin available for everyone . If the government can resolved this issue in every country then we can expect that everyone could have access to bitcoin in any parts of the world .
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:26:26 PM

Future digitalized! Just having to project like we do watch those futuristic movies depicting how the world will look like in 2045. Definitely, there will be a Cryptocurrency revolution and the populace will be acquainted with what bitcoin is and definitely be in its use. The fiat system would have been driven aside; into the shadows. It can still be used locally and it is with limits too now really evident. Cryptocurrency destroying the holds of fiat and not total extermination.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:28:12 PM

I think everyone will not use bitcoin because some of them are not interest even its a good opportunites. Maybe hundreds of millions of people use bitcoin . But everything is possible to happen but we can expect only the reality .
tommy05

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:59:20 PM

I think everyone will not use bitcoin because some of them are not interest even its a good opportunites. Maybe hundreds of millions of people use bitcoin . But everything is possible to happen but we can expect only the reality .
Agree it was possible to happen but not all people are literate when i comes o computers that is why making a bitcoin transaction maybe a bit hard for them ! The technology already provides the access it just that some people was not able to understand it.
chelle5

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:43:39 AM

Maybe people will use bitcoins but not all will be using it.There are some countries that is banning the use of bitcoins in their countries.Maybe there will be addition on numbers who will use bitcoins but not everyone.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
forbiddenone123

Activity: 174
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:52:48 PM

by 2022? in 6 years?   Hardly so...
by 2030 - yes, very likelly.
by 2050 -  VERY sure. Not even small doubt. FIAT will be found only in the history books by 2050
Maybe it will used by everyone in the date the bitcoin is widely  use in that time. we assure we can found in history in our future user of bitcoin if that happen it nice to heard bitcoin is one of the popular and use in that year.

Viakor

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:22:13 AM

I agree with you i too have a very big profit from bitcoin but back to the topic i find that not everyone will be using bitcoin in 2022 because of the fact that there is still a bigger majority who does not even know of the existence of bitcoin.

I agree there will be still a lot of people not knowing about bitcoin because they live a life what is already good. Some people don't need bitcoin and don't need extra money from it.

But for me extra money is good, because I have now in my life a little bit problems so bitcoin helps with this.
Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 »
  Print  

Jump to: