Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:55:07 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WILL BITCOIN BE USED BY ALMOST EVERYONE IN 2022?  (Read 169486 times)
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:35:02 AM

It is said that bitcoin will destroy the fiat system but i believe that if this happens the world will change completly because banks and a lot of things will go out of market.

Maybe yes maybe ni we cannot say a lot of possibilities might happen in the 2022. Because there is the thing, if I say yes, bitcoins will be used in the 2022 because probably in that time bitcoins and all the other cryptocurrency will be used as an official currency too because that is the future we will get used to those digital currency thing. But knwing that the bitcoins are not stable. Maybe just maybe another digital currency will be invented or maybe oir government will make their own currency that one country can use.
wahlburger

Activity: 27
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:50:26 AM

It is said that bitcoin will destroy the fiat system but i believe that if this happens the world will change completly because banks and a lot of things will go out of market.

I believe that most people of the world will use it because of its better to transact than fiat. Like we can directly use worldwide trading. But I am not sure if what the market will be in the future.

We never know about that but i'm pretty sure more people will use bitcoin and bitcoin become more popular in 2022. If we talk about everyone use bitcoin in 2022, it's possible but i'm not sure about that. There are still many people in this world that don't know about bitcoins.
Just see the price of Bitcoin at now, you can know we have not much Bitcoin user. The world have 7 trillion population, but total supply coin of Bitcoin is just 21 million coins, but this is the max supply and we still need a long time to mining all that amount.
I agree with you but there are still options that most of the people in the world will use bitcoin because the max supply is 21 million coins but not everyone has 1 coin and the people who are using bitcoin now are very few.
That doesn’t matter. Number don’t have any concern in terms of the future. See, bitcoin is being developed since last 9 years and only 21 million bitcoin are there in market. But when you talk about future, users will be more in number then ultimately the developing companies have to manage more bitcoins as per population. So, things will be fine and the future is all about it.
I do not think that there would be more bitcoins because we are already having a lot of struggles to mine the amount of bitcoins which actually are left and with more people it will become faster but not easier.
I agree with you i personally do not think that everyone will use bitcoin in 2022 why? because there is just 4%of the world population using it right now i do not think that in 4 years it can become 100% that easily.
That is true very few people of the world know about bitcoin and i do not count the multiple accounts or the bots that they are using to mine and earn bitcoin but just the normal people there are too few to actually think that everyone will use bitcoin in 2022.
I agree with you but even if everyone uses it by then there would be a few people who actually know how bitcoin works and that is why not everyone will be able to use it people will just pay 5k bitcoins for 1 pizza because they do not know how much 1 is worth.
Hahah that reminds me of a story a long time ago when bitcoin was worth nothing and a guy bought a pizza for like 5k bitcoins and i probably think that he is regretting it very much now and grinding for the bitcoins again.
I read that story that story is also the one that made be go into bitcoin because with that story i feeled and knew that bitcoin can become a lot more bigger than it was at that moment and i was right now i have a very big profit from bitcoin.
I agree with you i too have a very big profit from bitcoin but back to the topic i find that not everyone will be using bitcoin in 2022 because of the fact that there is still a bigger majority who does not even know of the existence of bitcoin.

I agree there will be still a lot of people not knowing about bitcoin because they live a life what is already good. Some people don't need bitcoin and don't need extra money from it.

But for me extra money is good, because I have now in my life a little bit problems so bitcoin helps with this.
I agree with you extra money is always good for me it is the same i work and live on that money but i cannot pay a lot of have a fun time and with the money i earn from bitcoin i can finally have a great time because i always need this money.
BanqueiroGordo

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:05:14 PM

I don't think so/ 2022 is too fast.
Maybe 2033  Grin
barmutinikita

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:53:43 PM

It's too early I think. Only in developed country may be. For whole world decade will be pass.
AleksBozhinov

Activity: 117
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:22:11 PM

Bitcoins were designed to be – and, in many ways, are – the perfect digital currency: they’re frictionless, anonymous, and cryptographically astonishingly secure. For anybody who’s ever suffered the incompetence of a bank, or bristled at the fees involved in just spending money, either domestically or abroad – that is to say, for all of us – the promise of bitcoin is the holy grail of payments. Especially since, to all intents and purposes, bitcoins are invisible to law enforcement and the taxman.

Those strengths are also weaknesses. No one wants to risk losing millions of dollars worth of currency overnight, just because they were outsmarted by some computer hacker.

Chances are that governments will want to control monetary policy "manually" (politically), as opposed to let math do the decisions for them.

That would mean for governments to give up the crucially important power to willfully control wealth distribution.

I see this part by far the biggest hurdle in the future of Bitcoin.

Although the political slogan in all developed countries is "free market economy" - it is only free, as long as the political elite is free to set the rules. Including monetary policies.

The technical ingenuity of Bitcoin is that it is a platform, that allows to bypass this nation state government power and control, by connecting citizens directly, anywhere around the globe to vote about the price of a mutually accepted, therefore existing currency, that they can use among each other to trade goods and services - purely on the value that is determined across the globe, real time, by them, the participating individual citizens.

The implication of this is hard to overestimate.

Bitcoin is the first mover in the market and there is no reason to believe that Bitcoin will not be a leader over the next decade because the growth of this market has inherent positive feed-back loops.

As the market grows in size the developers who believe in the durability of Bitcoin in the long term have more funds, and time to invest in technological improvements.

tukagero

Activity: 994
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:34:02 PM

Maybe 2033  Grin
with the help of social media and internet everything can be possible at this time. 2033 that is too long for all the people to use bitcoin.
i guess 2025 8 years from now , bitcoin will rule the market. No fiat , no banks, all digital.

Loremipusum

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:26:29 PM

Bitcoins were designed to be – and, in many ways, are – the perfect digital currency: they’re frictionless, anonymous, and cryptographically astonishingly secure. For anybody who’s ever suffered the incompetence of a bank, or bristled at the fees involved in just spending money, either domestically or abroad – that is to say, for all of us – the promise of bitcoin is the holy grail of payments. Especially since, to all intents and purposes, bitcoins are invisible to law enforcement and the taxman.

Those strengths are also weaknesses. No one wants to risk losing millions of dollars worth of currency overnight, just because they were outsmarted by some computer hacker.

Chances are that governments will want to control monetary policy "manually" (politically), as opposed to let math do the decisions for them.

That would mean for governments to give up the crucially important power to willfully control wealth distribution.

Although the political slogan in all developed countries is "free market economy" - it is only free, as long as the political elite is free to set the rules. Including monetary policies.

The technical ingenuity of Bitcoin is that it is a platform, that allows to bypass this nation state government power and control, by connecting citizens directly, anywhere around the globe to vote about the price of a mutually accepted, therefore existing currency, that they can use among each other to trade goods and services - purely on the value that is determined across the globe, real time, by them, the participating individual citizens.

Bitcoin is the first mover in the market and there is no reason to believe that Bitcoin will not be a leader over the next decade because the growth of this market has inherent positive feed-back loops.

As the market grows in size the developers who believe in the durability of Bitcoin in the long term have more funds, and time to invest in technological improvements.

I agree with you it will be the leader because it is the first but also it is the most expensive coin and another thing i do not believe that it will be known by everyone in 2022 it is too fast that in 4 years everyone will know about bitcoin that cannot happen.
thebosskid

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:55:13 PM

I agree with you it will be the leader because it is the first but also it is the most expensive coin and another thing i do not believe that it will be known by everyone in 2022 it is too fast that in 4 years everyone will know about bitcoin that cannot happen.
That is true but we do not know the plans of bitcoins maybe bitcoin will advertise itself like hell in 2018 and everyone will know a little thing about it and then the most people will search it up and start doing things with bitcoin but we do not know what can happen in 4 years.
CoinFlippo

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:55:16 PM

I believe that most people of the world will use it because of its better to transact than fiat. Like we can directly use worldwide trading. But I am not sure if what the market will be in the future.

We never know about that but i'm pretty sure more people will use bitcoin and bitcoin become more popular in 2022. If we talk about everyone use bitcoin in 2022, it's possible but i'm not sure about that. There are still many people in this world that don't know about bitcoins.
Just see the price of Bitcoin at now, you can know we have not much Bitcoin user. The world have 7 trillion population, but total supply coin of Bitcoin is just 21 million coins, but this is the max supply and we still need a long time to mining all that amount.
I agree with you but there are still options that most of the people in the world will use bitcoin because the max supply is 21 million coins but not everyone has 1 coin and the people who are using bitcoin now are very few.
That doesn’t matter. Number don’t have any concern in terms of the future. See, bitcoin is being developed since last 9 years and only 21 million bitcoin are there in market. But when you talk about future, users will be more in number then ultimately the developing companies have to manage more bitcoins as per population. So, things will be fine and the future is all about it.
I do not think that there would be more bitcoins because we are already having a lot of struggles to mine the amount of bitcoins which actually are left and with more people it will become faster but not easier.
I agree with you i personally do not think that everyone will use bitcoin in 2022 why? because there is just 4%of the world population using it right now i do not think that in 4 years it can become 100% that easily.
That is true very few people of the world know about bitcoin and i do not count the multiple accounts or the bots that they are using to mine and earn bitcoin but just the normal people there are too few to actually think that everyone will use bitcoin in 2022.
I agree with you but even if everyone uses it by then there would be a few people who actually know how bitcoin works and that is why not everyone will be able to use it people will just pay 5k bitcoins for 1 pizza because they do not know how much 1 is worth.
Hahah that reminds me of a story a long time ago when bitcoin was worth nothing and a guy bought a pizza for like 5k bitcoins and i probably think that he is regretting it very much now and grinding for the bitcoins again.
I read that story that story is also the one that made be go into bitcoin because with that story i feeled and knew that bitcoin can become a lot more bigger than it was at that moment and i was right now i have a very big profit from bitcoin.
I agree with you i too have a very big profit from bitcoin but back to the topic i find that not everyone will be using bitcoin in 2022 because of the fact that there is still a bigger majority who does not even know of the existence of bitcoin.

I agree there will be still a lot of people not knowing about bitcoin because they live a life what is already good. Some people don't need bitcoin and don't need extra money from it.

But for me extra money is good, because I have now in my life a little bit problems so bitcoin helps with this.
I agree with you extra money is always good for me it is the same i work and live on that money but i cannot pay a lot of have a fun time and with the money i earn from bitcoin i can finally have a great time because i always need this money.
Nice i too started with bitcoin and at first i did not understand and i got stressed because i just did not understand how everything works and that is why i asked my self what to do then i got advice from a friend and he gave me this forum and this helped me a lot.
Greybelly

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:04:04 PM

I think that bitcoin will even be the main currency in 2022 because the growth of bitcoin is so fast that no one believes that this is possible.
bitcoin will be really popular and there will probably bitcoin banks in the future.
vinz7229

Activity: 308
Merit: 128

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:07:49 AM

It depends upon the situation, because Bitcoin nowadays doesn't have any control by the government, they don't pay any tax at all, unlike Fiat currency, it is controlled by the government, and In this generation only few people knows about Bitcoin, maybe mellinial, but from the late 50's I guess they don't know what Bitcoin is, and I think it will hard for them to learn from it, so I think year 2022 is not possible to disappear Fiat currency.
dhrazzen

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:55:51 AM

For me, it is impossible that bitcoin will be used by almost everyone in 2022, in my country bitcoin is not very popular then some of the people dont know what is bitcoin all about. Maybe the user will increase but not everyone will use.
Kasabus

Activity: 2814
Merit: 576

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:47:52 AM

For me, it is impossible that bitcoin will be used by almost everyone in 2022, in my country bitcoin is not very popular then some of the people dont know what is bitcoin all about. Maybe the user will increase but not everyone will use.
Of course that is too early, the adoption rate is still very low now compared to the total potential users of bitcoin.
This is not possible because we need the support of the government to market bitcoin for the people to use it and I think it's complicated
compared to using paper money which they have been using for decades.

████████████████████████
.SPORTS..
███████▄███▄▄
█████████▀▀████▄▄
▄███▄▄███████▀▀████▄▄
███▀█████▄███████▀▀███▄
████████████▄▄█████████
█████████░▀▀████▄▄████▀
████████████████████
█████████░▄▄████▀▀████▄
████████████▀▀█████████
███▄█████▀███████▄▄███▀
▀███▀▀███████▄▄████▀
█████████▄▄████▀▀
███████▀███▀▀
.bets.io.
████████████████████████
..CASINO..
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:58:30 AM

Of course that is too early, the adoption rate is still very low now compared to the total potential users of bitcoin.
This is not possible because we need the support of the government to market bitcoin for the people to use it and I think it's complicated
If we are talking about the fact that Bitcoin will become the international electronic currency in the world, I very much doubt that this will happen before 2022. The fact is that society can not perceive e-currency as the main comma due to the fact that the crypto currency requires certain knowledge and capabilities than most people can not have. I think that they were still hurried with such announcements.
nagatraju

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:06:37 AM

I agree that if there will be a restructuring from fiat to bitcoin, then it will take much more time...but I think that the whole world will never go only to bitcoin...in order to even partially switch to the cryptocurrency, it is necessary that the state controls it... otherwise there won't be
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:12:23 AM

Maybe 2033  Grin
with the help of social media and internet everything can be possible at this time. 2033 that is too long for all the people to use bitcoin.
i guess 2025 8 years from now , bitcoin will rule the market. No fiat , no banks, all digital.

Chances are there anything can happen because before 8 years back nobody don't know about the coin and technology. Now already Bitcoin became very popular and companies start using it's technology, we are based on technology we have to move along with the technology no choice for us.
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:14:46 AM

or might be purchase low sell high ?Lot of noobs investors , do not control theirmotions making most detrimental errors : purchase at higher price and sell at lowestThe problem the real reduced and also the real high is the greatest question.Chart will let you to find it out e
When you are overwhelmed with emotions while deciding then surely you are going on wrong track and loss is waving at you at the end. Bitcoin is making more people happy due to some incredible profits but that can only be achieved when you are working better with your emotions. Control them before they control you else your trading will be only the hub of loss, buying high and selling low.
hansbans

Activity: 380

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:32:32 AM

2022 is so close to uses by everyone. But in 2027, everybody will know and use bitcoin or other coins. Cheesy

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
eloymjb

Activity: 247

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:15:51 AM

it is good to imagine that everyone gonna make use bitcoin in the year 2022. i imagine that all of us gonna make life easier than before. theres a good news to everyone that with using bitcoin can your daily lifestyle makes easier than before

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM TWITTER INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
William Sepulia

Activity: 38

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:34:04 AM

wE DON'T KNOW PERO KUNG AABOT TO NG 2022 d AYUS ... MAKAKAIPON PA AKO
 Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 »
  Print  

Jump to: