Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:13:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin be used for Good?  (Read 38269 times)
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 01:34:21 PM

yes sure, personally i use bitcoin for good....i use it for some online shopping and it has be good and convinient for me...bitcoin can be use for good, now that is gradually becoming widely known and every one wanting to use it..bitcoin does a lots online and also brings in profit for the layman!!!! its good...
correctly . I agree with you . bitcoin provides us the ease and speed. with bitcoin we can get all the things we want, shop online and stay at home. That is very fun .
And that would better if in the future there are more stores that are going to adopt the use of bitcoin, right now we can shop online but it is only limited to the country that are in western as most of the shops are operating in their area, in our country the Philippines there are no shops that offers products and services that fits to my wants and needs.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 01:42:27 PM

Yes, I think so.
Bitcoin already changing this world for the better because it's helping us to get rid from the greedy banks and governments and become financially free!
We are part of the revolution which have potential to change whole world and give financial freedom to all people, not only selected a few on the top.
Other good thing Bitcoin bring to us are security, anonymity, safety etc.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 01:44:10 PM

Yes I think it can be used for good but of course we still have to so see this, there are some chances but the fact is if this really will happen.
I think that we need to keep faith in it too by the way.
drwtsn32

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 02:04:00 PM

By "for good" you mean for a lifetime, right? Of course. But who knows until when bitcoin is going to give you money.
But if you mean like you're gonna rely your life to it, well, I wouldn't agree to that. It is still very risky.
Alauria

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 02:33:15 PM

Off course bitcoins can be used for almost everything and that makes some things nice becuase lot  of peopel are using the bitcoin for bad things because they are untraceable
so you know that people are using it for bad things/
bithasher

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 02:36:28 PM

Bitcoin is being used by good guys for good things more than illegal activities. Those who need to keep continue their illegal activities will keep searching ways to perform their bad things and in this Bitcoin can not be blamed. Bitcoin is successfully being used for online transactions like money transfer and services wherever is possible in available space.
Mark02

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 02:39:19 PM

Off course bitcoins can be used for almost everything and that makes some things nice becuase lot  of peopel are using the bitcoin for bad things because they are untraceable

Anything can be used either for good things or bad things. And right now, yes it is true that most of us are using bitcoin as payment due to the modernization and its high popularity. But, even though it may be stable right now. I don't think that it can be used for good since it is not fully completed. Plus, the fact that it is not yet recognized by all of the county. Means the legal basis is not that high. Once your money is stolen by people or company, you cannot bring it back or file a case for them. So, maybe that's the problem the developer of this coin has to surpass. From that, this coin may be used for good.
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 09:18:19 AM

Anything can be used either for good things or bad things. And right now, yes it is true that most of us are using bitcoin as payment due to the modernization and its high popularity. But, even though it may be stable right now. I don't think that it can be used for good since it is not fully completed. Plus, the fact that it is not yet recognized by all of the county. Means the legal basis is not that high. Once your money is stolen by people or company, you cannot bring it back or file a case for them. So, maybe that's the problem the developer of this coin has to surpass. From that, this coin may be used for good.

I accept that in many countries bitcoin is not accept but instead of all, everyone is using it and also earn from it, because i am also one in those countries where bitcoin is not accepted in government level, but i always say that it doesn't matter, Now you see i am still using bitcoin and earn from it, and so many peoples are here like me who using the bitcoins.
Now bitcoin is not stable, bitcoin has started to rising up, in the coming month bitcoin will be show us.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 10:43:02 AM

Yea ofcourse bitcoin was developed by Satoshi for good purpose only if yippy are thinking that bitcoin is meant for scamming, gambling then you should change your views right now because it is very effective to use and lay with bitcoin as there is very less transaction fees and faster service.  Bitcoin

I agree with this statement, bitcoin in any reason was made for decentralization of currency. It is to lay away or to free us from the abused of unfair banking. But what makes evil is not bitcoin itself rather the intention of the user as to how or where he/she will spent it. Man has freedom and if he uses it in evil means that does not make bitcoin evil since it just served its purpose as a currency.
SamMurphy

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

Bitcoin unionhead who's neglecting fiat :)

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 04:53:09 PM

The bitcoin as the fiat money can be used for good or bad. It depends the person who use it. For me yeah, I do use it for good but because of the possibilities that it has ( such as anonymity etc), many can use it for the opposite side. Generally I use it in my daily bases and I can say that it's very useful for me and I will keep using it.
anami57

Activity: 798

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 08:34:50 PM

course yes, bitcoin can be used for, trading, shopping, i think all of them is good, also easy to send money with less transaction fee.
damdri17

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 08:57:44 PM

Sure can be used for charity fundraisers, buying our basic daily life necessities and also we can help out others.
apriloni

Activity: 138

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 08:35:16 AM

Yeah bitcoin is already using for good activity and i think that bitcoin is a just simple crypto currency and any currency can be used for good and i think bitcoin is very secure and safe currency and a lot of people love to bitcoin.
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2016, 02:34:39 PM

Definitely yes, it can be use for good and also bad. It depends on the person using it. Bitcoin was not made for bad things. Satoshi invented it as a currency in the internet. To help people from those big fees from banks. Pay bills conveniently and many more.
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1500

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 03:43:47 PM

Certainly, but you need to define the definition of the "GOOD" you are looking at. If it is for personal good, then definitely yes, bitcoin can be used for personal good. You can earn bitcoin from various sources and store it for future price increase. Then you can sell that bitcoin to buy something nice which you always wanted to buy. So it is good for personal matter.

However, if you are trying to do some criminal activity, then a lot of heat you will attract here. You never know how the regulatory agencies can track you. So think before you do something bad.

MuscleMan

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 03:49:51 PM

Today I saw some GSM shop that accepts BTC. There are some cafes accept BTC payments. I think world is ready now!
Babayega31

Activity: 630

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 08:04:29 PM

Today I saw some GSM shop that accepts BTC. There are some cafes accept BTC payments. I think world is ready now!

This can be use for goods even in bills payments it already started.
I think not all have the idea of how to use this type of payment.
We must take part of it and bitcoin should be standing its flag as thos makes life easy and comfortable.

mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 08:19:49 PM

Money can be used for good and for evil, BTC the same.

Many people use it to buy illegal things and to practice crimes, but it's not BTC fault. There are a lot of good things Bitcoin can do also, like charity and donations, and also it's useful for us on our daily life to pay our expenses and buy nice stuff for us, family and friends.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 08:28:11 PM

Bitcoin can be used for good and bad things. It depends on who uses it. But, in my opinion, it'll give more room for people to do the bad things with bitcoin due to the fact that bitcoin is almost anonymous. Drug's sellers, grafters and other types of bad people tend to use bitcoin to make their action more secure.

knightkon

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 09:32:14 PM

Bitcoin can be used for good and bad things. It depends on who uses it. But, in my opinion, it'll give more room for people to do the bad things with bitcoin due to the fact that bitcoin is almost anonymous. Drug's sellers, grafters and other types of bad people tend to use bitcoin to make their action more secure.
Based on what you just put, then cash is just as bad.  It is just as hard to trace actual cash as it is to deal with bitcoin, so what is the issue?  Anything can be used for bad, depending on who uses it.  Just because there is potential to be used for bad, does not always mean it will be used for bad reasons.

██████████▄▄███▄▄██████████
████████▄█████████▄████████
██████▄█████████████▄██████
█████▄███████████████▄█████
█████▀███████████████▀█████
███████▀███████████▀███████
█████████▀███████▀█████████
███████████▀███▀███████████
.BITAMP..
   BITAMP BITCOIN WALLET   
Easy to use, client-side, &
open-source Bitcoin wallet
████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████
████▄▀▀▀   ▄▄█▄▄   ▀▀▀▄████
█████ ▀▄▄▀▀     ▀▀▄▄▀ █████
█████  █    ███    █  █████
█████  █   ▄███▄   █  █████
█████  █  ███████  █  █████
████▀▄ ▀▄ ███████ ▄▀ ▄▀████
█████▀▄ ▀▄       ▄▀ ▄▀█████
██████▀▄  ▀▄▄ ▄▄▀  ▄▀██████
████████▀▄   █   ▄▀████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████▄▀▀▀▄  ▄███▄  ▄▀▀▀▄████
█████   █ ▐█████▌ █   █████
███▄▄▀ ▀▄  ▀███▀  ▄▀ ▀▄▄███
██      ▄██▀▀▀██▄      ███
██     ███▄███ ███     ███
███▄▄▄▄ █████▄▄████ ▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████████████
█████████████████▄▄▄▄█▄████
███████████████████████▀███
█████▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
███████▄▀  ▄█▄█▄  ▀▄███████
██████▄▀   █    █  ▀▄██████
███████    █▀▀▀▀▄   ███████
██████▀▄   █    █  ▄▀██████
███████▀▄  ▀█▀█▀  ▄▀███████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄█████
███▄███████████████████████
████▀█▀▀▀▀█████████████████
|SECURE
ANONYMOUS
INSTANT
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: