Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:26:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin be used for Good?  (Read 38269 times)
Agraoclya

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 05:40:49 PM

We know it could be use for good because many have profited from it including me. I earn about $20 monthly. How about the bad side. Payment for illegal drugs or illegal guns in silk road, criminal use bitcoin for illegal transaction. It is easy and they wont trace it that easy also. I can send 1 BTC per transaction and it will cost a little, then I send more 1 BTC so that nobody will care about it. So it had lot of goodies

I agree I think that it can used for good but nothing is sure of course, lets hope it will be used for good it would be nice without any doubts.
I think that if we have enough patient its possible.
SamMurphy

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

Bitcoin unionhead who's neglecting fiat :)

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 06:03:21 PM

In my opinion, bitcoin is exactly like fiat money. You can use it for good and for bad. It is in your choose what you will do with them. And I think that's the beauty of freedom, you can choose about for your own faith. So it's up to us to decide.
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 06:22:08 PM

ofcourse it can be and infact it already been worked so good till now. it is not a perfect money system till now but have fixed most of the weeknesses those creepy banks have. it takes the stone age technology to a new era we are moving into the future now
asuryan180

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 06:34:17 PM

It is and will be used for good,just look at how many people can send cash without having to pay huge taxes and wait for days until the cash to arrive.Also there are kickstarters which are entirely funded with bitcoins which wouldn't have been possible if not for bitcoin,so bitcoin for sure has done so much good until now and who knows how more in the future,especially if it blows up.

FzBundle

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 07:07:29 PM

In my opinion, bitcoin is exactly like fiat money. You can use it for good and for bad. It is in your choose what you will do with them. And I think that's the beauty of freedom, you can choose about for your own faith. So it's up to us to decide.

I think you musunderstood by the word "good" at here.What op mean by "good" is buying physical item with bitcoin.For example,grocery in super market and the other thing outside.
requester

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 07:26:21 PM

yes definitely bitcoin stands for good only it was launched to make online transaction ease and barriers Less transaction and thus removing all old system from online transaction. and also it had benefited many user by allowing them to earn handsome amount monthly.
error08

Activity: 1036
Merit: 514

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 07:38:37 PM

I think you musunderstood by the word "good" at here.What op mean by "good" is buying physical item with bitcoin.For example,grocery in super market and the other thing outside.
Yeah, they keep spamming about good and bad, even though OP didn't mean about that. Lol
The answer is of course bitcoin can used for buy goods because there are many merchants accepted bitcoin but depend where you live. Most of those stores location are in US, UK, Europe, or you can purchase goods through site which provides services to buy something for you using bitcoin.
HaXX0R1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 07:39:42 PM

Everything depends actually, but i dont understand why would anyone think that bitcoin can be only used for bad things.
You can transfer money anywhere, in any time, isnt it a great thing?
Also, you can pay up with it to the shop in the other country, so it would be really really faster than bank transfer
I thought the answer is obvious lol

▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████▀▀       ▀▀█████▄
 ▄████▀             ▀████▄
▄████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀████▄
█████    █████████    █████
█████    ████████▀    █████
█████     ▄▄▄▄        █████
▀████▄   ██████      ▄████▀
 ▀████   █████▀     ▄████▀
   ▀▀     ▄▄▄    ▄▄█████▀
         █████   █████▀
         ▀███▀    ▀▀
COMPRO
FINANCE
▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
HaXX0R1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 07:40:40 PM

yes definitely bitcoin stands for good only it was launched to make online transaction ease and barriers Less transaction and thus removing all old system from online transaction. and also it had benefited many user by allowing them to earn handsome amount monthly.
but on first place, it was used only by a criminals, that used it for bad activities like selling drugs, weapons etc.
Now it has changed, we see many other activities that are legal and that make happen in the bitcoin world, we can invest, gamble , trade , buy , sell etc.

▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████▀▀       ▀▀█████▄
 ▄████▀             ▀████▄
▄████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀████▄
█████    █████████    █████
█████    ████████▀    █████
█████     ▄▄▄▄        █████
▀████▄   ██████      ▄████▀
 ▀████   █████▀     ▄████▀
   ▀▀     ▄▄▄    ▄▄█████▀
         █████   █████▀
         ▀███▀    ▀▀
COMPRO
FINANCE
▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Raimonn
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 08:20:27 PM

but on first place, it was used only by a criminals, that used it for bad activities like selling drugs, weapons etc.
Now it has changed, we see many other activities that are legal and that make happen in the bitcoin world, we can invest, gamble , trade , buy , sell etc.

I'm not agree with that. On first time it was only used by miners and traders, mostly users that want to change the world, and want to bypass the banking system. Later some users used it for ilegal activities but this isn't a bitcoin problem, fiat system has the same problem you can't control what users are buying or selling.
Also gambling is ilegal on some countries.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 08:30:26 PM

I'm not agree with that. On first time it was only used by miners and traders, mostly users that want to change the world, and want to bypass the banking system. Later some users used it for ilegal activities but this isn't a bitcoin problem, fiat system has the same problem you can't control what users are buying or selling.

Yes, it can be used for the good and for the evil. But it's human mistake, not BTC mistake. The proposity of Bitcoin is very good and it can help a lot countries and people if they want.

Bitcoin is money and money can serve for the good and for the evil, it just depends who is using that and for why.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 08:45:06 AM

Yes, it can be used for the good and for the evil. But it's human mistake, not BTC mistake. The proposity of Bitcoin is very good and it can help a lot countries and people if they want.

Bitcoin is money and money can serve for the good and for the evil, it just depends who is using that and for why.
Definitely not to be blame to bitcoin because bitcoin is unconscious and we are in conscious so we are making the decision, if we use bitcoin for bad or illegal activities we will be penalized under the law but if we use it in good ways then there would be no problem.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 01:08:19 PM

Definitely not to be blame to bitcoin because bitcoin is unconscious and we are in conscious so we are making the decision, if we use bitcoin for bad or illegal activities we will be penalized under the law but if we use it in good ways then there would be no problem.
Much better if we can only used it for good things because bitcoin is legal currency that also helps lot of people who have really beed money and if bitcoin will used in illegal things and they cauht the bitcoin will be ban and more users would be affected.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1105

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 01:15:05 PM

Bitcoin can be much used for good, but most of them prefer it for illegal needs. It depends upon the user who use it. During the past, when bitcoin was gaining popularity people preferred it for illegal needs more than the good. Now things had changed a lot than the past.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Omegasun

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 01:47:27 PM

Bitcoin can be much used for good, but most of them prefer it for illegal needs. It depends upon the user who use it. During the past, when bitcoin was gaining popularity people preferred it for illegal needs more than the good. Now things had changed a lot than the past.

Way back last two year. Bitcoin is very popular as currency on blackmarket on deepweb to pay illegal  items and avail unlawful services (you know what i mean). But as of now, it os focused as payment for remittances, buying goods online and for funding different investment. It is likely the same as fiat money used but it is just upgraded. I'm happy on what bitcoin used as of now.

Tagz
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
stark101

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 05:53:18 PM

I do not use bitcoin for anyting bad. I use it to buy computers and graphics cards to do some mining.
In the first place, it only depends on the users or people using bitcoin if this can be used for good or used in bad. Since i joined in bitcoin, i never think to used it in bad activities. Yes we have same outlook how to use bitcoin, if ever i have enough money through bitcoin i plan to buy the things that are most important for me like house, foods and even a computer so that i will used it in my bitcoin. 
rajasumi3

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 06:15:13 PM

well why not . think u should always use bitcoins for better purposes rather than drugs or smuggling .there are so many ways to earn bitcoins but why to do it in a rather in a different way and get in arrested and put behind the bars .well u should try to join a camapign and earn as soona s possible ..kudoos Smiley
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 06:15:18 PM

Only less then 5% people would have used the bitcoin for their illegal needs. We never forget or ignore that bitcoin has facilitated banking to many under developed country people. That is the very big achievement of bitcoin as it has provided an independent banking facility regardless of their financial / social status or literature levels.
Daffadile

Activity: 1162

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2016, 06:35:24 PM

What do you mean for good ? It can be used for good or bad just like anything else. Kinda a dumb question actually. A pencil can be used for good or bad as well. What is your point exactly ?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
d@nte

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 09:22:22 PM

I think so, because Bitcoin itself was designed for good purposes, to allow people to have freedom over their own funds, being able to transfer and store value independently, without the need of intervention by central authorities or centralized financial institutions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: