Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:00:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] official NovaCoin thread - the original PoS+scrypt coin.  (Read 282624 times)
Maniac

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 07:04:21 PM

http://novapool.zapto.org/ does not send me cashout !!!
Over 70 NVC !!!
No payments over 6 hours !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is it scam ? ? ?

Пpoкypaтypa зaпpeтилa иcпoльзoвaть кpиптoвaлюты, a тaкжe дeнeжныe cyppoгaты, зaвeдoмo пeчaтaeмыe пpecтyпникaми, т. e. pyбли. Дaёшь нaтypaльнoe xoзяйcтвo!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 07:28:54 PM

Never know. Roll Eyes
nethead

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 08:44:43 PM

Over 70 NVC !!!
Is it scam ? ? ?

The pool, is pplns and LOL, i guess till i post here you will have takeover the whole forum with that question. Look at your thread, 520 confirms are needed, and it takes around 12 hours for those to happen (no matter what pool you are in, except coinotron pps)
Maniac

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 08:57:32 PM

http://www.novacoin.org/ official™ site?

Пpoкypaтypa зaпpeтилa иcпoльзoвaть кpиптoвaлюты, a тaкжe дeнeжныe cyppoгaты, зaвeдoмo пeчaтaeмыe пpecтyпникaми, т. e. pyбли. Дaёшь нaтypaльнoe xoзяйcтвo!
nethead

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 09:00:22 PM

http://www.novacoin.org/ official™ site?

novacoin.org is a site im gonna make for novacoin, you can call official what Balthazar posts here i guess but not the site, and totaly not yet Tongue
When its ready i will give my best to keep it up to date. Its not official also because im not payed to do it, im doing it in my free time, as i did with rucoin.us
</endspam>

Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 09:23:43 PM

Domain name (novacoin.ru) was registered more than week ago, but there is no official site yet, and it directs to my VDS with redmine installation. Because I have not enough time and prefer work with code, for the moment. nethead also registered domain name in order to help the project. Roll Eyes
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 10:27:40 PM

need a new coin called NovaScam...

BlackHoleCoin will eat it.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2013, 05:56:42 AM

I prefer "Another Smoothie's Butthurt Coin". It will be more reliable.
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2013, 06:29:20 AM

I prefer "Another Smoothie's Butthurt Coin". It will be more reliable.

I love the misconceptions on this forum:

1. If you speak the truth you are labeled a TROLL.

2. If you speak the truth and shove the truth into people's faces you are labeled as BUTTHURT.

I'm going to make my own misconception attempt here on Balthazar:

Balthazar, because you insist on making yourself out to be someone who tries to side step every accusation concerning the SHADY release of NovaScam in an effort to be viewed as INNOCENT, you are nothing but a RealSolid wanna-be gay momma's boy pansy that runs around your front yard with a tutu twirling in circles to rid yourself of the shame you have bestowed upon yourself in releasing a "NEW" coin based on broken PPC code.

Yay! Be proud, RealSolidly gay too!

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .

hanzac

Activity: 425
Merit: 262

View Profile
February 19, 2013, 06:39:31 AM

I found smoothie is the most idle person on this forum. Couldn't you find some real work to do? Maybe you can learn some programming language and contribute really in the community instead of wandering and laughing at people. Otherwise you're just like flies annoying.

Or maybe you are woman, if you are woman, I recall my words and you be a traditional woman living depend on man and go home trolling your boy friend or husband, please.
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2013, 06:42:09 AM

I found smoothie is the most idle person on this forum. Couldn't you find some real work to do? Maybe you can learn some programming language and contribute really in the community instead of wandering and laughing at people. Otherwise you're just like flies annoying.

What is funny is that you don't have a clue what I am working on behind the scenes now do you? Lol so fail.

yes I am so idle that I've been thanked by many on the entertainment value I've added to the forums.

Bitcoin etc isnt all about development...its about having fun too!!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

And about pointing fingers and laughing at the dumbasses as they fall of the cliffs along the adventure!

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2013, 06:44:57 AM

Or maybe you are woman, if you are woman, I recall my words and you be a traditional woman living depend on man and go home trolling your boy friend or husband, please.

No that would be BCX...but well you wouldn't know who BCX is right given how little posts you have eh?

Cheesy

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

hanzac

View Profile
February 19, 2013, 06:49:14 AM

What is funny is that you don't have a clue what I am working on behind the scenes now do you? Lol so fail.

yes I am so idle that I've been thanked by many on the entertainment value I've added to the forums.

Bitcoin etc isnt all about development...its about having fun too!!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

And about pointing fingers and laughing at the dumbasses as they fall of the cliffs along the adventure!

No, trolling\entertainment should be the duty of women or Shemale or the castrated singers/dancers, etc. If you live for this purpose, go ahead and be like women and make entertainments.
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2013, 07:01:14 AM

No, trolling\entertainment should be the duty of women or Shemale or the castrated singers/dancers, etc. If you live for this purpose, go ahead and be like women and make entertainments.

Aww so we're all supposed to just accept your "should be" statement and line up like little ducklings right? This isn't a dictatorship. If you don't like what I have to say, please push the PUSSY ignore button lol.

<----------------------

..."and make entertainments."

LOL!!!

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

hanzac

View Profile
February 19, 2013, 07:10:55 AM

Aww so we're all supposed to just accept your "should be" statement and line up like little ducklings right? This isn't a dictatorship. If you don't like what I have to say, please push the PUSSY ignore button lol.

<----------------------

LOL!!!

So you'd like to being a feminine, right? So go ahead. Why I need to ignore people? If you are just entertaining, I will not take seriously.

Ignore someone/blacklist someone are still women style, only girls will blacklist you when they don't like you pursuing them, right? So be it.
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2013, 07:14:12 AM

<----------------------

LOL!!!

So you'd like to being a feminine, right? So go ahead. Why I need to ignore people? If you are just entertaining, I will not take seriously.

Ignore someone/blacklist someone are still women style, only girls will blacklist you when they don't like you pursuing them, right? So be it.

"being a feminine"

"Why I need to ignore people?"

"I will not take seriously"

"are still women style"

LEARN ENGLISH LOL!

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

hanzac

View Profile
February 19, 2013, 07:19:19 AM

<----------------------

LOL!!!

"being a feminine"

"are still women style"

LEARN ENGLISH LOL!

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Stupid woman, I will not play with you. Go ahead.

Actually you're not funny at all, you're mean, critical & stupid, with no creative talent. So you need to learn far to be a good entertainer, currently you're just entertain yourself. That's because you're so selfish.
Milkshake

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Milkshake

View Profile
February 19, 2013, 07:23:43 AM

Over 70 NVC !!!
Is it scam ? ? ?
Probably, guess what? Everything touching Novacoin is a SCAM  Grin Grin

TradeFortress has left me negative trust and has provided no proof to substantiate his claim. He has done this to discredit me as I am investigating him.
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2013, 07:26:23 AM

<----------------------

LOL!!!

"being a feminine"

"are still women style"

LEARN ENGLISH LOL!

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Actually you're not funny at all, you're mean, critical & stupid, with no creative talent. So you need to learn far to be a good entertainer, currently you're just entertain yourself. That's because you're so selfish.

TRANSLATION: "Wah wah wah I are a baby and can notten taken thateth...boo hoo wowowoo  Cry Cry Cry

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Wow that was brutal. Not sure if I can EVEr recover from that. Whew. LOL~!

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

Milkshake

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Milkshake

View Profile
February 19, 2013, 07:27:25 AM

<----------------------

LOL!!!

"being a feminine"

"are still women style"

LEARN ENGLISH LOL!

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

TRANSLATION: "Wah wah wah I are a baby and can notten taken thateth...boo hoo wowowoo  Cry Cry Cry

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Wow that was brutal. Not sure if I can EVEr recover from that. Whew. LOL~!

Knockout! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

TradeFortress has left me negative trust and has provided no proof to substantiate his claim. He has done this to discredit me as I am investigating him.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: