Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:39:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] official NovaCoin thread - the original PoS+scrypt coin.  (Read 282619 times)
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
February 20, 2013, 01:30:06 AM

+Yo Mama beatin yo stank ass with a NovaScam ugly stick  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Milkshake

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Milkshake

View Profile
February 20, 2013, 03:02:44 AM

Did anyone take up on the btc bet?

Hey Balthazar,

When you open up your IDE and scratch your ear, thinking about innovative cryptocurrency ideas, and actually write code rather than just merging and "Find and Replace: PPCoin NovaCoin", come back Grin Grin Grin

1. Why did you create a cyrptocurrency with security vulnerabilities that is already known?

2. Why did you premine?

3. Why did you post this to your Russian friends before letting the whole world know about it? See question #2.

4. Why are you not willing to bet on novacoin actually being used?

5. Why did you not even bother changing the readme file? "Requests to reopen closed pull requests and/or issues can be submitted to QA@BitcoinTesting.org. "

Answer those 5 questions please.

TradeFortress has left me negative trust and has provided no proof to substantiate his claim. He has done this to discredit me as I am investigating him.
hanzac

Activity: 425
Merit: 262

View Profile
February 20, 2013, 03:32:51 AM

Hey Balthazar,

When you open up your IDE and scratch your ear, thinking about innovative cryptocurrency ideas, and actually write code rather than just merging and "Find and Replace: PPCoin NovaCoin", come back Grin Grin Grin

1. Why did you create a cyrptocurrency with security vulnerabilities that is already known?

2. Why did you premine?

3. Why did you post this to your Russian friends before letting the whole world know about it? See question #2.

5. Why did you not even bother changing the readme file? "Requests to reopen closed pull requests and/or issues can be submitted to QA@BitcoinTesting.org. "

Why in current world, there're so many men behaving like women?

Answer: because in current world, people are more independent and seek freedom/freewill. So if there're no outside force, people will enjoy their pure nature. So some women-like men can behave what they like & what they really are.

This also answer your questions, this is a free world, people can do as they wish or they like or they feel safe or they feel satisfied. If you don't like it, can't you ignore it. Just like I don't like men having female behavior, but this is freedom although I don't like them but I have no ability to force them be like man, so I ignore too.
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1042

👻

View Profile
February 20, 2013, 03:41:26 AM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transgender
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2013, 03:55:25 AM

Hey Balthazar,

2. Why did you premine?

Answer: because in current world, people are more independent and seek freedom/freewill. So if there're no outside force, people will enjoy their pure nature. So some women-like men can behave what they like & what they really are.

This also answer your questions, this is a free world, people can do as they wish or they like or they feel safe or they feel satisfied. If you don't like it, can't you ignore it. Just like I don't like men having female behavior, but this is freedom although I don't like them but I have no ability to force them be like man, so I ignore too.

Why in the current world are there so many people can't speak proper english?

Oh buddy you're messing with Smoothie & Milkshake...you gonna get PWNED. lol

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .

hanzac

View Profile
February 20, 2013, 04:13:57 AM

Hey Balthazar,

2. Why did you premine?

I'm not english native, but I can write c++, this is enough in this forum. Better than you only native english but unknown the outside world, live in a well pathetic. Prove me wrong, if you are master in programming languages or other linguistic languages. I say master, don't play like child only know a few words.
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2013, 04:44:54 AM

Hey Balthazar,

2. Why did you premine?

I'm not english native, but I can write c++, this is enough in this forum. Better than you only native english but unknown the outside world, live in a well pathetic. Prove me wrong, if you are master in programming languages or other linguistic languages. I say master, don't play like child only know a few words.

The funny thing buddy is I know how to speak Hawaiian, Japanese, English......and for programming sake the following I can read and write in:

C, C++, C#, Java, Ada, php, Perl

You've made quite a bit of assumptions based on only my "trolling"?

Cry me a river. lol

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

hanzac

View Profile
February 20, 2013, 05:04:21 AM

Hey Balthazar,

2. Why did you premine?

The funny thing buddy is I know how to speak Hawaiian, Japanese, English......and for programming sake the following I can read and write in:

Cry me a river. lol

This's good for you. I say sorry if I underestimated you. So you have a wide list of hunting games, strange thing is that why you are still pathetically mean & shallow. Are you having an unfillable thirst? Maybe you should cry for a blood river.
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2013, 05:08:31 AM

Hey Balthazar,

2. Why did you premine?

Cry me a river. lol

This's good for you. I say sorry if I underestimated you. So you have a wide list of hunting games, strange thing is that why you are still pathetically mean & shallow. Are you having an unfillable thirst? Maybe you should cry for a blood river.

This is how I perceive our conversation:

Me: What programming languages do you know?

Hanzac: Goo goo gah gah

Me: What was that?

Hanzac: waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hah ha hhaaaaaaaa

Me: You need a diaper change?...if so, get yo mama to do it.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

hanzac

View Profile
February 20, 2013, 05:13:46 AM

Hey Balthazar,

2. Why did you premine?

Cry me a river. lol

I never said go ... you are living in your dream land, aren't you?

Seriously, check on google's go language, append on your wild list, hunting games -> go!
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2013, 05:14:48 AM

Hey Balthazar,

2. Why did you premine?

Cry me a river. lol

I never said go ... you are living in your dream land, aren't you?

Seriously, check on google's go language, append on your wild list, hunting games -> go!

By your response ^ you proved my point. I am talking to a baby lol.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
February 20, 2013, 05:50:49 AM

"I'm not english native, but I can write c++"

I wish there was a bash for forums..

hanzac, you probably should stop posting before nobody ever takes you seriously again.
hanzac

View Profile
February 20, 2013, 06:07:49 AM

"I'm not english native, but I can write c++"

I wish there was a bash for forums..

hanzac, you probably should stop posting before nobody ever takes you seriously again.

Do I have any business with you? What if I say "please don't appear in this forum again"? What you will feel?
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
February 20, 2013, 06:08:23 AM

Have you ever really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2013, 06:13:14 AM

Have you ever really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Yodaisms you are wanting? Simple it is: there is no like, just look.

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
sd

Activity: 730
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 20, 2013, 07:28:36 AM

If you look beyond the non-native English of hanzac you can see there is thought and meaning in his words that exceeds the efforts of most on here. You should try and see his point rather than just insulting him. Believe it or not but there are some smart people that don't write perfect English. The world isn't US-centric.

I only wonder why hanzac is wasting his time arguing with the pro-LTC crowd who scream 'FREE MARKET!' when they copy and adjust BTC and cry 'SCAM!' when someone else copies and adjusts PPC.

Rule 0: Freedom means you are not free to tell other people what to do.

hanzac

View Profile
February 20, 2013, 07:37:38 AM

If you look beyond the non-native English of hanzac you can see there is thought and meaning in his words that exceeds the efforts of most on here. You should try and see his point rather than just insulting him. Believe it or not but there are some smart people that don't write perfect English. The world isn't US-centric.

I only wonder why hanzac is wasting his time arguing with the pro-LTC crowd who scream 'FREE MARKET!' when they copy and adjust BTC and cry 'SCAM!' when someone else copies and adjusts PPC.

Thanks for understanding. The reason why I arguing is that I feel like supporting NVC, the name of nova is something I like in my childhood.
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
February 20, 2013, 10:14:32 AM

I understand that, my native language isn't English either Smiley

In fact, I didn't notice anything wrong with hanzac's English, but comparing a programming language to a spoken/written language is absurd. Please write your next response in C++.
Cyrus
Ninja
Administrator
Legendary

Activity: 3724
Merit: 2937

View Profile
February 20, 2013, 10:25:44 AM

Enough trolling.

So, I'm back to this thread a few days later... coinotron is down, again.

On the other hand.. I see that NVC/BTC is gradually increasing Cheesy.

🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
February 20, 2013, 11:20:39 AM

Enough trolling.

So, I'm back to this thread a few days later... coinotron is down, again.

On the other hand.. I see that NVC/BTC is gradually increasing Cheesy.

Ever heard of a pump'n'dump?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: