Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:01:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: People Are Just Too Stupid to Use Bitcoin Right Now  (Read 13391 times)
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 2977

:( My PC broke due trying to recover an old wallet

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2016, 11:31:20 PM

i think you do not know about the useful of bitcoin that what is the useful of bitcoin, you will need to know about bitcoins you can search about bitcoin on internet.
bitcoin is very useful to be honest and i know that the price of the bitcoin is going to grow a lot

people are not too stupid at the moment because everyone knows that bitcoins are better than banks and thats it
Yeah bitcoin has a great potencial to grow in the future and more adoption will come and its very useful if we are looking for transferring money from other country bitcoin is the best because we can transfer our money using bitcoin fast..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
terman45x

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 12:11:52 AM

We cannot call it as an stupidity as everyone is earning to spend it, and if they are satisfied with current price and they are spending then I don't think there is anything wrong in it.
hermanhs09

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 01:34:16 PM

We cannot call it as an stupidity as everyone is earning to spend it, and if they are satisfied with current price and they are spending then I don't think there is anything wrong in it.

Yeah it's really what they want to do in the end because if they're happy why does it really matter if they use btc or not?
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 02:10:34 PM

Well, this time very many do not know how to use bitcoin but I guess that time will soon be over, with the acceptance of bitcoin in paypay someday, I think people will start to learn how to use and look for bitcoin.
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1255

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 06:52:18 PM

Yeah it's really what they want to do in the end because if they're happy why does it really matter if they use btc or not?

I think that is one point of view, and it doesnt affect me at all, the thing is, how can we push Bitcoin if we are not to use all it's functions?  The writer thinks that since BTC is in infancy stage, the price will skyrocket once it is adopted by every people.  But the question is, how can it be adopted if you are to store it under your basement?  Some might say, people are stupid on not taking advantage of Bitcoin feature. 
takingthis4

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 07:54:42 PM

well it would be way better to be honest because bitcoin would definitely grow more and it would grow much faster than it is growing right now, i hope more people will use it soon

people arent too stupid to use bitcoins in my opinion they are just afraid that they might face some law problems and they dont like to get such things, i think that bitcoin dont make such problems

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 08:31:34 PM

well it would be way better to be honest because bitcoin would definitely grow more and it would grow much faster than it is growing right now, i hope more people will use it soon

people arent too stupid to use bitcoins in my opinion they are just afraid that they might face some law problems and they dont like to get such things, i think that bitcoin dont make such problems

I don't think there is any problem in using bitcoin and if you are scared to transfer it to your bank account for the reason of taxes then I think you can easily sell it for cash to avoid bank transactions.
MingLee

Activity: 490
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 08:38:25 PM

I don't think there is any problem in using bitcoin and if you are scared to transfer it to your bank account for the reason of taxes then I think you can easily sell it for cash to avoid bank transactions.
It all depends on how risky you want to be and how much you're willing to try and sneak through your tax form, or keep from anyone knowing of at all.

I don't know why someone would be scared to transfer their funds to a bank account once they exchange their Bitcoin for fiat, unless they live in a Bitcoin-hostile country. Most countries are fine with bitcoin overall, and I'm not sure why there'd be an issue.
Sandroxa

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 09:48:37 PM

Yes some people are too stupid to use it but I think the most people are just scared to invest in the bitcoin itself because of the unpredictable future of the bitcoin.
betohell

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 10:37:49 PM

yeah only a fool would say that the bitcoin is stupid Lol
Kitra all here benefit from bitcoin. so what's the problem with it all? I do not have a problem with bitcoin

opossum

Activity: 924

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 10:45:11 PM

yeah only a fool would say that the bitcoin is stupid Lol
Kitra all here benefit from bitcoin. so what's the problem with it all? I do not have a problem with bitcoin
Exactly, there is nothiing wrong it spending bitcoins once you have it, as it is the best way to buy something or selling it to local currency, as we are earning it to spend  it anytime now or may be in future.

▄▄█████████▄▄
      ▄█████████████████▄
   ▄████▀            ▀████▄
  █████                █████▄
 ███████████████████████████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████        ██████        ████
 ████▄      ██████      ▄████
  ▀████     ██████    ▄████▀
    ▀████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████▀
      ▀▀██████████████▀▀
TIDEX

blackangel343

Activity: 119
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 12:28:54 AM

if you say this  who using bitcoin are stupit i think who can say this  that person can be stupit or crazy  , bitcoin is useful and we can do with bitcoin  eveything ,how can you say that i couldnt understans it is meanless.
Cyaren

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 02:28:45 AM

if you say this  who using bitcoin are stupit i think who can say this  that person can be stupit or crazy  , bitcoin is useful and we can do with bitcoin  eveything ,how can you say that i couldnt understans it is meanless.

The fact that you can't spell "stupid or understand" kinda worries me that you use btc so casually and are not worried that you could get scammed so easily, bitcoin scares people because a lot of people know they cant handle the job of learning the fluctuation.
DOGE12321

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 02:40:34 AM

"People are just too stupid to use bitcoin right now,” I overheard someone argue at a bar a few weeks ago as we were discussing the potential of cryptocurrency. “Society’s understanding of where money comes from is the real challenge.

This is the whole article I read at cointelegraph
I guess there are some people who like the current system. They don't like modern technology. In a short sentence, they don't like change. Therefore, they won't accept things until everyone else has accepted.
Cybertron00

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 03:12:55 AM

i think you do not know about the useful of bitcoin that what is the useful of bitcoin, you will need to know about bitcoins you can search about bitcoin on internet.
bitcoin is very useful to be honest and i know that the price of the bitcoin is going to grow a lot

people are not too stupid at the moment because everyone knows that bitcoins are better than banks and thats it
Well I agree with you man. With using bitcoin we are anonymous. We have better returns in our investment than that of the bank's interest rate. And finally it is easier to deposit in bitcoin not like in bank that you need to fall in line just to deposit and a hassle to withdraw.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 03:49:33 AM

Yeah I don't think that stupidity is the right word. They just are clueless, I think that is a better word to use. They have no idea what Bitcoin is and what potential it has.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 04:10:42 AM

I think there is no problem whatsoever if you use bitcoin. because the risk of use of bitcoin. You alone are responsible. There is nothing stupid if you think that bitcoin at risk? because that's the name of investment. all commodity investment must have a risk
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 04:50:18 AM

You gotta admit, Bitcoin is hard to use. There are many companies making it far easier to use, like Circle or Coinbase. But those are unsecured.

If you want to be secured, you have to learn "the hard way" of using BTC.
LuckGone100

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

Always Unlucky :P

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 05:13:20 AM

btc is not stupid stupid is if u loss your btc like fool ... and don;t gamble u will be lost everything Smiley Smiley

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS             
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
chineseprancing

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 05:38:21 AM

"People are just too stupid to use bitcoin right now,” I overheard someone argue at a bar a few weeks ago as we were discussing the potential of cryptocurrency. “Society’s understanding of where money comes from is the real challenge.

This is the whole article I read at cointelegraph
They just dont understand how to use bitcoin cause they know it is very complicated that for them they cant use. They just dont know how bitcoin works and how do we earn
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: