Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:24:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NEW MONEY: The iTunes of Blockchain + SOLCERT ICO [launch April 14th 2016]  (Read 30021 times)
SolomonSollarsNSense (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 09:13:11 AM

There is so much interest in this coin the presentation is so great we are waiting for their bounties hopefully we can participate and contribute to the success of this project ..

Thank you for your patience RobelNeo. People fail to realize that we are also dealing with the technicalities of content creation. Its a lot of overhead and pre-production needed for the KickStarter. The bounties will launch very soon. This weekend. Again thank you for the patience.

And please people read the Original Post if you have not before commenting with unnecessary FUD.

Let's stay positive and focused. This is about mainstream regular people who need a simple solution like what we are presenting. I'm happy to have the support of those who believe in that. We are just getting started  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gobisirom

Activity: 436
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 09:18:53 AM

ICO i like it  Cool
FredDag

Activity: 436
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 06:49:10 PM

6. Is it true Solcerts will be exchangeable 1:1 down the road with Sollars pegged at $1?
Yes this is with Automated technology that comes from both the community we belong to (Bitshares) and the algorithm currently being developed by eMunie founder Dan Fuseleer. Our coming blockchain has been described in an article can be found on the blog here: http://newmoney.sollars.com/new-money-funding-series-part-3-sollars-coming-dac-smart-money-tree/

The blockchain will be responsible for paying out Sollars to those individuals who are holding SoLCerts. Legally we cannot promise or gaurantee this

Not sure I'm comfortable with you quoting that you are in some way associated with the algorithm and theories that I've developed to stabilize a currency.

I've no idea who you are, nor have I ever spoken to anyone outside of a very few number of people regarding the algorithm in detail prior to my presentation at Coinfest.

Also for the record, the algorithms and theories employed by eMunie to stabilize its EMU currency value will not work with a block chain, will not work without a DEX, and will not work with any fixed currency issuance economic models.  

That rules out every project here being able to use it except eMunie, which has been designed from the ground up with that in mind.

Perhaps I misunderstood the quote, but I just want to set the record straight that I am in no way associated with the developers or this project in any form.

Thanks

Seems about as clear a warning as can be given. DYOR
ICOcountdown.com

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2016, 07:01:04 PM

I did some research into this project,

Muse blockchain hasn't been established yet there is no working product for this aka peertracks.

1$ stabilization or any stabilization does not work.

There is no formal code (github) related with this project.

I still haven't managed to contact the consultants with regards to this project. So be aware.

Again just comments, do you own research.

This is why it hasn't been listed on http://icocountdown.com

testz
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1018

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 07:31:35 PM

Muse blockchain hasn't been established yet there is no working product for this aka peertracks.

Muse has blockchain https://github.com/peertracksinc/muse/releases

But NEW MONEY doesn't.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
ICOcountdown.com

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2016, 07:32:35 PM

But NEW MONEY doesn't.

None of the software is released yet.

testz
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 07:40:45 PM

But NEW MONEY doesn't.

Of Muse or NEW MONEY?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
ICOcountdown.com

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2016, 07:42:02 PM

But NEW MONEY doesn't.

Of Muse or NEW MONEY?

New money, muse I see they are working on it I tried to talk with cob the lead developer but he didn't get back to me. I don't think Muse has released software either yet.

testz
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 07:45:57 PM

But NEW MONEY doesn't.

Of Muse or NEW MONEY?

New money, muse I see they are working on it I tried to talk with cob the lead developer but he didn't get back to me. I don't think Muse has released software either yet.

Actually Muse it's completely different project (AFAIK), more info about Muse can be found here: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/board,54.0.html
Muse released only the client and has working blockchain, it's also traded using gateways at BitShares like: http://cryptofresh.com/a/OPEN.MUSE

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
ICOcountdown.com

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2016, 07:56:11 PM

But NEW MONEY doesn't.

Of Muse or NEW MONEY?

Actually Muse it's completely different project (AFAIK), more info about Muse can be found here: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/board,54.0.html
Muse released only the client and has working blockchain, it's also traded using gateways at BitShares like: http://cryptofresh.com/a/OPEN.MUSE

Thanks! I think it's pretty cool I just don't see how this project can use Muse when it's not released yet.

cryptoheadd

Activity: 1022
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 08:08:35 PM

I'd recommend you to lower the minimum amount of SOLCERTs.
5000 solcerts at the current rate means a minimum investment of 0.7 BTC, which is a lot.

Just a tip.
@Cryptoheadd

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 08:16:43 PM

I'd recommend you to lower the minimum amount of SOLCERTs.
5000 solcerts at the current rate means a minimum investment of 0.7 BTC, which is a lot.

Just a tip.
@Cryptoheadd

Yes we are doing that as we set up the the Bounties for this project. Thanks for the tip!

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 08:29:47 PM
Last edit: April 17, 2016, 09:44:53 PM by SolomonSollarsNSense

But NEW MONEY doesn't.

Of Muse or NEW MONEY?

Thanks! I think it's pretty cool I just don't see how this project can use Muse when it's not released yet.

We are not starting as a blockchain... I think that has been pretty clear. UIA? Have you checked out any of our videos or FAQs page?

Its here: https://medium.com/@sollarsandsense/new-money-faqs-2d5e8e730caf#.3pu7kpp2l

Its simply not necessary for this type of project. Our KickStarter is the real big event for this project. People who understand that opportunity are getting in now. When you try to look at us through the same prism of a typical crypto-project you will get confused. We seem so simple in comparison. But that's the beauty of what Occum's describes as simplicity. The truth is suppose to be simple. Ask Steve when he says "It just works"

The truth is reaching mainstream Americans is actually fairly simple. For them things should "just work". The problem is you have pure programmers who make the process complicate by adding unnecessary jargon regular people care nothing about. Emotional appeal is what a lot of these projects are missing. We have it in droves with my story and my early backers contributing to its success.

And Americans love an American success story. Have you ever heard of the American dream? That is what my early backers are inherently creating now and will continue to create in the next 3 weeks as our bounty campaign starts. Technology and teams change. How many times did Ethereum's team change during the last three years? Does anyone remember Charles Hoskinson? Is he still apart of Ethereum?

Let's focus on what truly matters right now. There is a lot going on behind the scenes that is very productive and I cannot wait to release the info. But it needs to be solidified first. Thank you all for your patience.

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 09:01:12 PM
Last edit: April 17, 2016, 10:53:44 PM by SolomonSollarsNSense

6. Is it true Solcerts will be exchangeable 1:1 down the road with Sollars pegged at $1?
Yes this is with Automated technology that comes from both the community we belong to (Bitshares) and the algorithm currently being developed by eMunie founder Dan Fuseleer. Our coming blockchain has been described in an article can be found on the blog here: http://newmoney.sollars.com/new-money-funding-series-part-3-sollars-coming-dac-smart-money-tree/

The blockchain will be responsible for paying out Sollars to those individuals who are holding SoLCerts. Legally we cannot promise or gaurantee this

Not sure I'm comfortable with you quoting that you are in some way associated with the algorithm and theories that I've developed to stabilize a currency.

I've no idea who you are, nor have I ever spoken to anyone outside of a very few number of people regarding the algorithm in detail prior to my presentation at Coinfest.

Also for the record, the algorithms and theories employed by eMunie to stabilize its EMU currency value will not work with a block chain, will not work without a DEX, and will not work with any fixed currency issuance economic models.  

That rules out every project here being able to use it except eMunie, which has been designed from the ground up with that in mind.

Perhaps I misunderstood the quote, but I just want to set the record straight that I am in no way associated with the developers or this project in any form.

Thanks

Seems about as clear a warning as can be given. DYOR

This is the type of unnecessary FUD I was talking about. It is true DYOR.

What is the title of that blog post? The COMING Blockchain. Meaning it is not here yet. Fuseleer (who I respect by the way) is correct. But he obviously wrote what he did in haste and to sound as if someone said they are associated with him?

I actually did what anyone in there right mind writing about new ideas would do and referenced someone's work who has actually achieved it in terms of applied code. There are different configurations for stability. A lot of people don't even know that stability algos are a real thing. Anyways at the end of the day he is not associated with this project and I never said he was.

I have always said we are a POWERED BY BITSHARES project. Never said a Powered by eMunie project. Bitshares is my community. But if I am referencing a programmers work it is to validate why functions we will build or adopt in the future are possible. And actually Dan of Bitshares has already achieved a lot of what emunie has in terms of stability with the new Steem blockchain. And yes it takes a DEX which we have had since 2014 with 1.0 and now 2.0. Check out BitUSDs

Face it. Blockchain is a commodity now. Everyone is building everyone elses features. And they are all solid in terms of tech. Now let's get to the core of what truly matters. MAINSTREAM ADOPTION.

What I would like to know is what currency community will consistently make high quality content that can reach a millennial generation with an actual message that resonates for their currency? For real adoption. For real use.

Who has a plan to reach Americans who are notorious for sticking to American products made by American people? People do understand if they want their currency to be adopted in mass it must be adopted by the American people at some point in time right? You do realize American companies saturate the business markets in every country correct? You do realize Americans are notoriously lazy when it comes to adopting new things? Especially if its outside of the US. Not to talk of having to do with banking...

You do realize America is the biggest opportunity when it comes to an alternative currency and adoption? Its the hardest but its the biggest by far... You do realize the Dollar has a $60 trillion market cap? You do realize the American people's productivity is responsible for that market cap correct?

You do realize if you want a trillion dollar market cap for your currency at some point in time Americans will have to use what you have correct? You do realize Americans are the BEST PEOPLE to actually introduce a currency and have their government have no say so in whether they can use it or not. You do realize we are heavily armed and well prepared to defend ourselves correct?

You do realize we have a whole generation just salivating at the prospect of a different banking system correct? You do realize I am an American and part of that very generation correct?

The American government has never beaten the American people in any of our historical wars. What other country can say this with a straight face? I'll wait... And wait

Let's stay focused and remember what we are doing here. Something no one else is.

#MainstreamAppeal #ReachingAmericans #PoweredByBitshares #NewMoney #YourGrandmaWillUseThis
schnötzel
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041

Bitcoin is a bit**

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 09:18:53 PM

bounty for german translation?

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 09:20:22 PM

Yes sir  Smiley

It will be included in the coming Bounty campaign. We will be posting a thread today and giving out the Medium post to spread tomorrow as soon as the Signature is completed.

Translation bounties are included.
schnötzel
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041

Bitcoin is a bit**

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 09:22:36 PM

Yes sir  Smiley

It will be included in the coming Bounty campaign. We will be posting a thread today and giving out the Medium post to spread tomorrow as soon as the Signature is completed.

Nice! German translation claimed....  Roll Eyes Grin

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 09:24:28 PM

Yes sir  Smiley

Nice! German translation claimed....  Roll Eyes Grin

Thank you sir!
SollarSolcertBounties

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 11:09:49 PM
Last edit: April 17, 2016, 11:34:25 PM by SollarSolcertBounties

SoLCert Bounty Campaign Update!

Thank you all for your patience! Lots happening at the same time  Smiley

All elements to begin a strong bounty campaign focused at promotion are almost in place. Here are the general rules that must be followed and the type of bounties we will have.

Bounty Types:
- Bounties will be stake based. Meaning there is a pool of funds for a bounty and a stake gives you a claim to a certain amount of funds in that pool when the time comes to divide funds among participants.

Bounty Registration:
- All participants will have to register HERE

Bounty Enforcer:
- You will have to PM me when completing bounties so save my profile and get to know me. I do like long walks on the beach  Roll Eyes

Supply Allocation:
- At the very least 150,000 SoLCerts will be allocated to bounties. That is 1.5% of the total supply. Now realize each is potentially a Dollars worth through Sollars. This means we are very serious about getting the word out and spreading our message. And those who participate will be the ones who benefit.

Bounty Duration (Runtime):
- Bounty campaign will run for the last three weeks of this ICO starting this Thursday April 21st 2016. We will use the next few days to promote it heavily so everyone knows it exists and can participate. You can get a head start when the Medium blog is posted with the official Signatures tomorrow. Simply PM me what you are doing and I will make note of it by date and time. Rewards will come for early participation.

New ICO Auction Minimum:
Can Purchase in Increments of 1000
We brought it back down to 1000. Now more can participate.

Funds that are not Sold:
- As promised whatever is not sold during the ICO will stay locked up. That is the rest of the funds will be locked up as discussed for a duration of at least 6 months as we go about over funding our Kickstarter. That is the immediate purpose of what we are doing. Your donations today will make that process almost futile. Thank you for those who have!

Bounties to Expect:

- Here are the following bounties you can expect:
  • Signature Campaign (Duh)
  • New Money YouTube Channel Subscription
  • Facebook Likes
  • Twitter Follow
  • 30-50 Posts around the crypto-currency community
  • Reddit/Facebook/Twitter Posts
  • Thread Bumps
  • Translations

-You can find content to post about the project HERE. It will be updated with more content so get to know it.

Content is expected to be shared on Reddit, Facebook groups, BitcoinTalk threads (where we are relevant to the topic (dont spam)), Alt-coin forums and any other place that is relevant. Moving forward, anywhere we type in altcoin, alt-currency, bitcoin, we should see posts on this project and its ICO. And especially the video that explains why we are starting in Hollywood. Everywhere! We mean that, everywhere.

IN CONCLUSION:

We've got a very powerful alliance forming right now and I'll be happy to expand on it should deals finalize. We look forward to working with the BitcoinTalk and other crypto communities to spread the word about this project.

Please don't say we didn't tell you. This is not a crypto currency project. We are not like anyone else. We actually have real appeal outside of the crypto/developer -world and more importantly regular Americans. That is our demographic NOT other programmers. We are the only New Money project and it's powered by Bitshares technology.

There is one rule in technology that will for ever be true. What ever is "the next big thing" will not look like the last Big thing. So the next project to reach Ethereum success level and surpass it will look and be entirely different from that platform. And I can promise you it'll make a lot of $ense. At least for Grandma  Wink

#NewMoney #LetsGoReachGrandma
BasilHawkins

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 12:03:52 AM

Looks like a interesting project
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: