Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 07:40:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NEW MONEY: The iTunes of Blockchain + SOLCERT ICO [launch April 14th 2016]  (Read 30046 times)
backupp

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 09:21:28 PM

nice work on the signatures
killerjoegreece
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010

Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2016, 12:42:03 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1433069.0 thread to be translated is this one right?
PenguinsDancing

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 02:08:05 AM

This project seems like an overly complicated take on micropayments to which the new currency, Sollars, adds very little.

Good answers to a few questions would help ameliorate my skepticism:

1) You seem to have no experience with any kind of tech startup or blockchain project. Do you bring anything other than marketing to this project?

2) Why should anyone give you/your organization 10-20% of the earnings from their films when this whole payment process could easily be entirely decentralized? What is that fee for and why should it not go to the content creators? In short, why do content creators need you at all?

3) You seem to be using terms "DAC" and "blockchain" as equivalents, which is not how I understand them. Could you clarify what you mean by DAC and how a DAC fits into your long term plan?

4) Your analogy to Uber is problematic. Anyone with a car can be a taxi driver via Uber. Not just anyone can create high quality media content. Making blockbuster TV shows and films takes massive teams of people and large upfront investments. It seems to me that the success of your project depends crucially on convincing wealthy producers that your system will make them more money than the system already in place. How will you do this? 
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 04:27:32 AM

So your aim to achieve mainstream adoption is to have a massive campaign on kickstarter.com Huh

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
ICOcountdown.com

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2016, 05:24:38 AM

I have issued a warning for this please everyone be aware.

https://medium.com/@icocountdown/solcert-tokens-warning-adcb794860d2#.2gseqt4q9

airball

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 06:11:33 AM

there is no escrow for BTC ICO? Huh Huh

vindyne8
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 12:48:27 PM

there is no escrow for BTC ICO? Huh Huh

vindyne8
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 12:55:58 PM
Last edit: April 20, 2016, 01:14:00 PM by vindyne8

Everything in the warning above was clearly stated in both the pre-sale and in this thread too, as well as on Solomon's blog. The escrow has been clearly listed since day one of the pre-sale, and on this thread as well.  No one has contacted Solomon, Ronnie, or myself in regards to the above article. I understand your intent is not malicious, but this project has been quite transparent as seen in Solomon's replies on this thread.
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 05:32:09 PM

So your aim to achieve mainstream adoption is to have a massive campaign on kickstarter.com Huh

"We prohibit projects that are illegal, heavily regulated, or potentially dangerous for backers, as well as rewards that the creator did not make.

Offering financial, money-processing, or credit services; financial intermediaries or cash-equivalent instruments; "

https://www.kickstarter.com/rules/prohibited

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
Hoganye

Activity: 625
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 06:24:34 PM

"We prohibit projects that are illegal, heavily regulated, or potentially dangerous for backers, as well as rewards that the creator did not make.

Offering financial, money-processing, or credit services; financial intermediaries or cash-equivalent instruments; "

https://www.kickstarter.com/rules/prohibited

At least now we know who 'icocountdown' is.

xboxsold

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 11:59:03 PM

If you cant pass the icocountdown.com then you have something to hide .. I would recommend that NOBODY INVEST unless they can pass icocountdown.com.

Get Registered With icocountdown or FAIL. They have already Caught too many Scams for investors NOT to Notice..
xboxsold

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 12:05:13 AM

This project seems like an overly complicated take on micropayments to which the new currency, Sollars, adds very little.

Good answers to a few questions would help ameliorate my skepticism:

1) You seem to have no experience with any kind of tech startup or blockchain project. Do you bring anything other than marketing to this project?

2) Why should anyone give you/your organization 10-20% of the earnings from their films when this whole payment process could easily be entirely decentralized? What is that fee for and why should it not go to the content creators? In short, why do content creators need you at all?

3) You seem to be using terms "DAC" and "blockchain" as equivalents, which is not how I understand them. Could you clarify what you mean by DAC and how a DAC fits into your long term plan?

4) Your analogy to Uber is problematic. Anyone with a car can be a taxi driver via Uber. Not just anyone can create high quality media content. Making blockbuster TV shows and films takes massive teams of people and large upfront investments. It seems to me that the success of your project depends crucially on convincing wealthy producers that your system will make them more money than the system already in place. How will you do this?  

These questions are So Basic.. NONE of your slick ads or graphics explains any of this. And your YouTube Video states the Problem but doesn't talk about the solutions. IF these answers dont come from you soon then there is no point in going any further.
ICOcountdown.com

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 12:07:11 AM

Everything in the warning above was clearly stated in both the pre-sale and in this thread too, as well as on Solomon's blog. The escrow has been clearly listed since day one of the pre-sale, and on this thread as well.  No one has contacted Solomon, Ronnie, or myself in regards to the above article. I understand your intent is not malicious, but this project has been quite transparent as seen in Solomon's replies on this thread.

Escrow terms not mentioned, we have no idea what the escrow conditions are. It is probably just going to be a "working wallet". I am not trying to be malicious but once again we have a dollar peg that is going to fail. We have software that is not going to be used and no clear plan of what this software even does or what it is used for.

Please advise.

Wicked Sick

Activity: 293
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 01:24:39 AM

Escrow terms not mentioned, we have no idea what the escrow conditions are. It is probably just going to be a "working wallet". I am not trying to be malicious but once again we have a dollar peg that is going to fail. We have software that is not going to be used and no clear plan of what this software even does or what it is used for.

Please advise.

who we turd in poket?

xboxsold

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 01:49:46 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=740383.0

This SCAM was tried before and FAILED ..
SolomonSollarsNSense (OP)

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 05:04:59 PM

SOLCERT BOUNTIES: The Smart Money movement officially begins… 

This is the movement we have all been waiting for. You wanted a currency grandma would be able to use and understand? Its here and it makes $ense. You don’t have to be an investor a programmer a mathematician or technical genius to participate or benefit.

All you have to be is a human being who values life liberty and the pursuit of your own economic happiness to claim being part of the Smart Money movement.

No complex jargon that leads to constant irrelevancy. No circle jerking about blockchain or idolizing programmers as gods who fail us time and time again. Instead WE will be the change we are waiting for. The technology is just a key. BUT WE ARE THE MOVEMENT.

Smart Money will be understood just like the Dollar is understood. Nothing to learn, but the new freedom and empowerment that comes with it’s smarter counterpart. And unlike other currency projects we are starting with a clear utility FOR MAINSTREAM CONSUMERS.

No more of this programmer to programmer non-$ense that keeps us in a constant loop. FUD is FUD but mainstream consumers will get us.

Its Simple. Smart Money… Or New Money. That is why we are all coming together to be apart of this. Together Americans are ready once again to link arms with the rest of the societies to change the world.

And we will do this with the people. No other currency community has a message for average everyday people. We do. And its time to spread it with this wonderful brand powered by Bitshares technology. First to Hollywood and then comes the rest of the world. Each and everyone of you is vital to this platfom’s success. So get ready to spread the word.

After today I want to see this project everywhere. My grandma should be calling me from Nigeria telling me how see heard about SoLCert's and the Smart Money movement. People will doubt as they always do. But in the face of doubt we will simply make $ense. Thank you all.
tuvok007
Legendary

Activity: 1358

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 05:30:19 PM

But you can understand if someone says you"re maybe a little bit "too optimistic"

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 05:50:22 PM

Thanks Vindyne8 but there is no need to go back and forth with ICO countdown. He clearly has an agenda and does not believe in the project or the vision. What he fails to understand is that the project is not geared towards the crypto-crowd. Our success does not depend on crypto-enthusiasts. It depends on average everyday people. None of the projects listed on ICO countdown have been heard by average everyday people. What is his track record with that? Exactly zero. That is the facts. Its the circle jerk programmer to programmer crowd. Lets end the matrix.

I have been the facilitator of more KickStarter project's that have reached more mainstream consumers than he has been with crypto-projects. This being just one of my clients. Just check the credit at the end.

And does one believe KickStarter is the only crowdfunding site that can be used for this platform? Come now let us REASON. There is a work around with the platform and if not there are plenty of others like IndieGogo.

I have plenty of experience doing what I do and don't need some unknown person to try and gauge who I am and what I am capable of. Simply look at what has taken place over the last three weeks with a simple message. And yes By the way we did that.

One can choose to look at that as a feat of our capability or a scam. But if you can truly look at all the work put in and come to the conclusion that this project is a scam then the word "scam" has no meaning. You may not agree with our direction or execution but be serious.

New Money project is mostly a brand + marketing + business model effort on Bitshares technology. And with the money raised we will be contracting out developers to help build through its technological stages. The first stage still being the prototype for the KickStarter to show how the technology will work for mainstream consumers. We are working on it now and have been for some time. I mean what do you think we are going to do with the money? Spend it on hookers blow cocaine and partying hard?  Roll Eyes

Again lets be serious and stay focused...

Blockchain is a commodity. We have access to endless programmers who can help build through our stages. Yes majority of our funds raised now will go towards a marketing campaign that greatly over-funds our project with consumers. If you are not an American then you wouldn't understand the opportunity. But then again none of the people FUDding have ever made content that connects with people. So they dont understand it's power.

I have and will do it again on a larger scale. They sit back and believe code is all you need. Lets end the matrix. That is why their words are fast and loose about what we are capable of forgetting the last three weeks of course. You believe I cannot do it again? My friend there is a reason why my nickname is Sollywood.

#TakeThatToTheBank
ICOcountdown.com

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 05:52:21 PM

Thanks Vindyne8 but there is no need to go back and forth with ICO countdown. He clearly has an agenda and does not believe in the project or the vision. What he fails to understand is that the project is not geared towards the crypto-crowd. Our success does not depend on crypto-enthusiasts. It depends on average everyday people. None of the projects listed on ICO countdown have been heard by average everyday people. What is his track record with that? Exactly zero. That is the facts. Its the circle jerk programmer to programmer crowd. Lets end the matrix.

I have been the facilitator of more KickStarter project's that have reached more mainstream consumers than he has been with crypto-projects. This being just one of my clients. Just check the credit at the end.

And does one believe KickStarter is the only crowdfunding site that can be used for this platform? Come now let us REASON. There is a work around with the platform and if not there are plenty of others like IndieGogo.

I have plenty of experience doing what I do and don't need some unknown person to try and gauge who I am and what I am capable of. Simply look at what has taken place over the last three weeks with a simple message. And yes By the way we did that.

One can choose to look at that as a feat of our capability or a scam. But if you can truly look at all the work put in and come to the conclusion that this project is a scam then the word "scam" has no meaning. You may not agree with our direction or execution but be serious.

New Money project is mostly a brand + marketing + business model effort on Bitshares technology. And with the money raised we will be contracting out developers to help build through its technological stages. The first stage still being the prototype for the KickStarter to show how the technology will work for mainstream consumers. We are working on it now and have been for some time. I mean what do you think we are going to do with the money? Spend it on hookers blow cocaine and partying hard?  Roll Eyes

Again lets be serious and stay focused...

Blockchain is a commodity. We have access to endless programmers who can help build through our stages. Yes majority of our funds raised now will go towards a marketing campaign that greatly over-funds our project with consumers. If you are not an American then you wouldn't understand the opportunity. But then again none of the people FUDding have ever made content that connects with people. So they dont understand it's power.

I have and will do it again on a larger scale. They sit back and believe code is all you need. Lets end the matrix. That is why their words are fast and loose about what we are capable of forgetting the last three weeks of course. You believe I cannot do it again? My friend there is a reason why my nickname is Sollywood.

#TakeThatToTheBank

I want all projects to succeed and don't have an agenda, I would just like to know how you are going to achieve your goals.

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 05:59:39 PM

But you can understand if someone says you"re maybe a little bit "too optimistic"

You do realize this is EXACTLY what they said about Vitalik's vision? He was too young and his vision too optimistic  Roll Eyes

#AndHistoryRepeatsItself

Look you either believe we are capable of reaching a mainstream audience with our message or you don't. Yes plenty can go wrong but I encourage you to look at what has literally taken place over the last three weeks with practically nothing...

Again what project is going to reach mainstream consumers with a message that resonates? What project is NOT a programmer to programmer project?

Vitalik has the programmer to programmer market locked down and anyone who thinks otherwise is just fooling themselves. His execution even in the eyes of FUD was flawless because he understood what his demographic wanted.

We are the same but with mainstream consumers. Am I optimistic about that? Hell and yes. You should be too  Cheesy

Because if we fail then yeah we are just another failure... But if we succeed... Do you want to be the one who missed out?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: