Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:21:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NEW MONEY: The iTunes of Blockchain + SOLCERT ICO [launch April 14th 2016]  (Read 30023 times)
xboxsold

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 01:39:20 AM

How stupid do u need to be NOT to see all the warnings.. You have yourself to blame.. Consider it a Expensive Lesson Learned.

Hollywood and the Movie Industry is going along with this.. WOW amazing turn of events.. Like Magic .. and all because of blockchain ..

Just goes to prove there is more Bitcoin out there than brains.

The Fund is being Withdrawn as quick as it get to the wallet: https://blockchain.info/address/12MsrWqBFGt3g4NSciXGW56KLbh35Jm99w

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
backupp

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 06:28:20 AM
Last edit: April 24, 2016, 07:28:48 AM by backupp

relax little saviour..

The Fund is being Withdrawn as quick as it get to the wallet: https://blockchain.info/address/12MsrWqBFGt3g4NSciXGW56KLbh35Jm99w

nothing has been withdrawn from the escrow account apart from the 1BTS transactions for confirmation. Everyone can see that right here https://bitshares.openledger.info/#/account/ccedk.escrow2/overview/
If you are clueless about openledger, the bitshares based decentralized platform used in this ICO, keep exploring that BTC address and scream FUD.
vindyne8
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 12:56:55 PM

It's going directly to the escrow as has been stated roughly 35 times: You can see it here: http://cryptofresh.com/u/ccedk.escrow2

cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2016, 01:20:14 AM

Man why so much hate for this project? Believe  Grin

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2016, 02:30:53 AM

It's going directly to the escrow as has been stated roughly 35 times: You can see it here: http://cryptofresh.com/u/ccedk.escrow2

Yeah I can see it but where is the dev he should have update this thread so people who have invested their coin will not discourage ,this is the best time to update since their are a lot of money going through the escrow,investors might think this project is over..

arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 02:58:09 AM

No show up from the dev team what happen guys? can you please let us know about your next plan?
we are waiting for your response about this concerned please don't hang us up, we need to know
what will be the future for us sir.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 12:47:17 PM

Devs also have lives so I would wait and be patient. I am going to join in al the freebie activities to help promos etc as we can earn some here and it's great. I will save up to by some in the ICO too..

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
tuvok007
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 06:30:17 PM

Devs also have lives so I would wait and be patient. I am going to join in al the freebie activities to help promos etc as we can earn some here and it's great. I will save up to by some in the ICO too..

I thought that the ICO finished ? or that was just pre ico ?
backupp

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 07:08:54 AM
Last edit: April 27, 2016, 01:51:10 PM by backupp

I thought that the ICO finished ? or that was just pre ico ?

Pre-sale is finished. ICO runs until May 12th.
tuvok007
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 12:29:37 PM

Got it,so 10 days more to go and ico closes.
backupp

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 01:52:37 PM

Got it,so 10 days more to go and ico closes.

I made a mistake. It runs 28 days from April 14th. --> until May 12th.
So 15 more days to go.
backupp

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 02:07:48 PM

@solomon
I think the project still needs much more attention. Are additional promotional efforts planned during the remainder of the ICO?

The amount of FUD in this thread is frustrating, but I feel that your presence combined with a few progress reports could prove strenghtening.

cheers
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2016, 02:56:24 PM

@solomon
I think the project still needs much more attention. Are additional promotional efforts planned during the remainder of the ICO?

The amount of FUD in this thread is frustrating, but I feel that your presence combined with a few progress reports could prove strenghtening.

cheers

It's been quite sometime but the dev hasn't made any post when he should have to at this point of time,of course he also has a life to live outside of the net but not posting anything about the project for few days is quite frustrating glad that I did not

NutMasterTardd
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 03:16:05 PM

This seems quite interesting, watching.

GEO, RLC & QRL.
tuvok007
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 07:19:34 PM

This seems quite interesting, watching.

Yeah,maybe a little bit too optimistic but we will see.....
SolomonSollarsNSense (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 04:57:02 PM

QUICK UPDATE

Hello everyone hope all is well  Smiley

Well we are one week into the bounty campaign and even though we have been getting the project out to many eyeballs it does look like donations have slowed down. But no worries. I've done more with less. So thank you to all who have donated so far. You have given me and the team I'm putting together A LOT to work with.

We did everything presented to you with almost nothing. I did not pay myself or partners for that video which in the Hollywood market would easily run anywhere from $7000 to $12,000 to create. And look at how much has been raised. So again thank you.

In the coming weeks we will begin the consumer campaign. You know the REAL campaign this project is aimed at and formal announcements of partnerships will be made. Patience please.

Content
Remember that this project not only has to deal with the technical side but also the content creation side. Please have patience. Great content takes time but now that we have funds we can do a lot more. This project will have the best content out there. Hands down. And you are gonna like what we've got in store for the coming KickStarter campaign.

KickStarter
The goal is still to run a KickStarter and successful mainstream crowdfunder with the funds that have been raised. And again we have A LOT to work with. I am currently ironing out negotiations with a prominent development team here in Chicago. Been so for a while. This is the alliance I have been alluding to over the past two weeks in addition to ByteMaster of Bitshares helping out. We are building for the KickStarter.

Gifts
Based on research we will be looking to offer serious gift incentives within the $100-$250 range. It is here that the most pledges to project's who raise the most money find their sweet spot. Contrary to your favorite FUDster their are other gift incentives to offer besides some $ense. We are not AND HAVE NEVER BEEN reliant on offering Sollars in exchange for Dollar pledges. That's stupid. As I said get creative and think outside the box. Just ask yourself. What can you offer the average American cord-cutter who HATES Cable and is dying to see an ultimate replacement. What can you offer them as an incentive to support your project at a $100-$250 pledge... There is a lot.

BOUNTY CAMPAIGN
There are still two weeks left in the campaign from today. Keep spreading the word and donate some coins if you can. I know that the price of Bitcoin is rising so that is playing a role in some stagnation but again that is okay. If you see the vision and believe it can be successful understand that your donation makes it even more likely that this will be the case. You have seen what has been achieved with nothing. Just think now that we have something how much more bigger this can get. Just saying. Think about it.

If you told an entrepreneur go raise $50,000 with nothing and they did it. What do you think would then be possible with giving them $50,000 or $100,000. Think about it. Its playing out right before your eyes. You can doubt it or join it.

As promised whatever is not sold will be locked up for a period of time so the market can choose the price it wants. It will be interesting to see the price of SOLCERTs progress as we start the consumer campaign building to the launch of the actual KickStarter. Will have an update on bounties soon. For now keep the faith and understand this is still just the beginning  Wink
tuvok007
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 07:47:15 PM

Ok,are you on reddit or somewhere else besides the bitcointalk?
konelectric

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 11:21:18 PM

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=22191.0
vindyne8
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 03:39:41 AM

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=22191.0
http://newmoney.sollars.com/
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDZ_ewjtQGwF6SWy7Y7YPzQ
https://twitter.com/sollarsandsense
https://www.facebook.com/newmoney777/

PenguinsDancing

Activity: 44

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 07:20:25 PM

Disappointed.

Beware of "developers" that do not answer serious questions posed to them about their projects. Even an answer of "I don't know but I am working on it" is better than a continual stream of promotional material (a second sign of a questionable project). Compared to other projects that I have been following recently such as Digix, Slock.it/TheDAO and Augur, New Money seems very poorly organized and managed. The developers for these projects have much larger communities and have no problem putting out clear project goals and responding directly to community questions and criticisms.

As I see it right now, either Solomon is out of his depth but doesn't want to admit it; or he is actually just hoping to take your money and give you nothing back. In the end, there is not much difference between either scenario.

Before anyone shouts FUD again, please look back at my post history. I am not involved with competing projects, I am not a new member sock puppet, I have no history of trolling. I'm not very active on these forums, but when I am it is usually because I genuinely want to engage with people about the issues they face in their projects.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: