Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:44:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Spending Bitcoins  (Read 101027 times)
nostal02

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 02:41:37 AM

Even if people will start making a plastic cards in different countries you will not have a chanse to pay with bitcoin cause it's illegal, better to leave bitcoin now and wait when it become legal everywhere.

There are countries that bitcoin is ban but most countries have embrace bitcoin and companies there are now investing and making a move for local user of bitcoin to used their bitcoin locally.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitkilo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010

https://www.bitcoin.com/

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2016, 03:42:51 AM

Even if people will start making a plastic cards in different countries you will not have a chanse to pay with bitcoin cause it's illegal, better to leave bitcoin now and wait when it become legal everywhere.
I can't see why you could not use bitcoin debit cards in countries that still outlaw bitcoin.
When using most of these cards your not really spending your bitcoins at the shop your spending local currency that has been converted from bitcoin to the card.
Bitcoin is probably legal in more countries than not now and more will follow soon enough.

It is not also about just waiting for some gang calling themselves the government to make something legal. Bitcoin is about taking that power back into your own hands, finally having a way to completely take care of our own money and finances.

We are loosing more and more personal freedom everyday and p2p decentralized networks are going to help us regain some control.

alisafidel58

Activity: 364
Merit: 127

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 03:49:00 AM

There are countries that bitcoin is ban but most countries have embrace bitcoin and companies there are now investing and making a move for local user of bitcoin to used their bitcoin locally.

Those countries dont like changes in the money system and doesnt want their people to use any king of money than the conventional currency but soon those country will change its mind and will allow to spend the bitcoins in their country.
DeDordtenaar

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 04:13:23 AM

I think do not need legalized on a state for spending bitcoin. although bitcoin has no legal status in many countries but we can still shop around online.
you're free to shop any online using bitcoin

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | Private, Secure & Untraceable Cryptocurrency |  Enigma
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
jak1

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 12:26:29 PM

More Governments and companies are are adopting the bitcoins and it is readily available everywhere. Those countries opposing this bitcoins and trying to Ban it, will get nothing but haters from the people.
greghansel89

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 01:05:58 PM

More Governments and companies are are adopting the bitcoins and it is readily available everywhere. Those countries opposing this bitcoins and trying to Ban it, will get nothing but haters from the people.

Still they can oppose their government to let them use bitcoin so that they to will be enjoying the benefit that bitcoin gives us and so that they can also buy in the internet.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 02:03:32 PM

for now i can't spending my bitcoins for my daily life because in my country very rarely to see stores adopt bitcoin as the payment also some people in my country doesn't know what is bitcoin and basically many things that are not allowed bitcoin growing in my country even my government not admit bitcoin as the currency
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 08:49:33 PM

There are few countries where Bitcoin is Ban. but it is temporary. I think on people demands, Government has to lift this ban to allow people get the benefit as all other people of different countries are getting.  So, sooner or later we are going to have bitcoin as legal definitely.
fkvidar

Activity: 924

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 09:31:36 PM

There are few countries where Bitcoin is Ban. but it is temporary. I think on people demands, Government has to lift this ban to allow people get the benefit as all other people of different countries are getting.  So, sooner or later we are going to have bitcoin as legal definitely.

That's impossible, corrupted Governments will never make it legal, and if they does then they will loose all their power and control that they are enjoying on fiat money right now.
benmartin613

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 07:17:46 AM

That's impossible, corrupted Governments will never make it legal, and if they does then they will loose all their power and control that they are enjoying on fiat money right now.

Yeah the government wont make it legal and they will just fight bitcoin in their country the money system right now is really corrupt in every country.
ajun96

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 08:02:35 AM

agree with if they legalize bitcoin of course it is tantamount to killing their own local currency? because no country wants to use foreign currency in their country. so it will be difficult for bitcoin be legalized sector in certain countries.
we have to be patient to spending with bitcoin in store offline
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 09:06:50 AM

agree with if they legalize bitcoin of course it is tantamount to killing their own local currency? because no country wants to use foreign currency in their country. so it will be difficult for bitcoin be legalized sector in certain countries.
we have to be patient to spending with bitcoin in store offline

i don't think bitcoin will ever replace fiat and people will always keep using fiat besides the government will never give up control over money and printing it anyways.
but the legalizing bitcoin is another matter, people are already using bitcoin and they can not do anything about it so it is better to regulate it to be able to control the action better,

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
faridkifly

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 11:18:47 AM

yes in my country too dude.
I rarely see the store can accept payments via bitcoin. or even I have never seen in my country.  Sad Sad
greghansel89

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 12:31:38 PM

I rarely see the store can accept payments via bitcoin. or even I have never seen in my country.  Sad Sad

Well sir, soon there will be available shop that would accept payment via bitcoins,bitcoin is progressing so much faster now because of new users so in due time a shop might open in your country.
beduku22

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 04:51:20 PM

Well sir, soon there will be available shop that would accept payment via bitcoins,bitcoin is progressing so much faster now because of new users so in due time a shop might open in your country.

I spend my bitcoin to buy mobile load and internet quota. For now, I can only spend it for digital goods, can't spend bitcoin in real life..
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 05:10:22 PM

I spend my bitcoin to buy mobile load and internet quota. For now, I can only spend it for digital goods, can't spend bitcoin in real life..
I am lot worried that none of the stores in my country accept bitcoin as payment. So to be honest I rarely spend coins only for mobile recharges and once I bought some digital goods online.

lister storm

Activity: 770

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 07:23:07 PM

thats the same for me, to be honest i use bitcoin for buying stuff really rarely and unfortunately i usually cannot spend my bitcoins for any digital goods though i hope ill be able to do that in the future

bitcoin will surely be way more popular in the future and shops will start accepting it pretty soon, i hope that it is correct and i will spend my bitcoins way more often in the fuuture
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 07:28:41 PM

thats the same for me, to be honest i use bitcoin for buying stuff really rarely and unfortunately i usually cannot spend my bitcoins for any digital goods though i hope ill be able to do that in the future

bitcoin will surely be way more popular in the future and shops will start accepting it pretty soon, i hope that it is correct and i will spend my bitcoins way more often in the fuuture

I heard that now there are many sites that have started to accepted bitcoin as a mode of payment, I saw one website called purse.io where they accpets bitcoin and also gives higher discounts if you purchase with bitcoin.
CasioK

Activity: 826

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 08:04:29 PM

But it is hard to ban bitcoin in any country, as every bitcoin user is not relying on their overnments for its usage, bitcoin is controlled directly by the users.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
malzahar

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 09:05:41 PM

I think do not need legalized on a state for spending bitcoin. although bitcoin has no legal status in many countries but we can still shop around online.
you're free to shop any online using bitcoin

In the US, its still a questionable moment for bitcoin despite all the legal stuff.

Like you can see in newyork localbitcoins is not allowed, yet you see here in the other states its able to still trade for bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: