Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 12:47:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Spending Bitcoins  (Read 101027 times)
RoseMann

Activity: 270
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 11:35:30 AM

If I am you I should not give out your Bitcoins at the moment because they are worth allot of money and they are getting harder to earn.
It is better to spend your cash because in the future it might be possible to make much money with.

I will save most of my bitcoins. I believe the price will rise in long term. The price has risen many times in the past.

co5hike

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 11:47:46 AM

If I am you I should not give out your Bitcoins at the moment because they are worth allot of money and they are getting harder to earn.
It is better to spend your cash because in the future it might be possible to make much money with.

I will save most of my bitcoins. I believe the price will rise in long term. The price has risen many times in the past.

If you spend bitcoin then it will help bitcoin to grow even higher in future as only saving is not the right thing to do, better to spend or sell when you see higher price of bitcoin.
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 01:07:47 PM

Well spending bitcoin aint that much of a problem in terms of paying bills IMO. I think spending bitcoin to buy a drink or anything at a fast food chain is what im having trouble with since no companies here accept bitcoin as a payment in Philippines. It's easy to pay bills because of some site but to use it in daily life we need to convert it into fiat.
Yes it is hard to believe that we see small retailers accept bitcoin as a payment method soon and most of bitcoin holders spend it in digital environment.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
mark coins

Activity: 910

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 01:10:20 PM

Well spending bitcoin aint that much of a problem in terms of paying bills IMO. I think spending bitcoin to buy a drink or anything at a fast food chain is what im having trouble with since no companies here accept bitcoin as a payment in Philippines. It's easy to pay bills because of some site but to use it in daily life we need to convert it into fiat.
Yes it is hard to believe that we see small retailers accept bitcoin as a payment method soon and most of bitcoin holders spend it in digital environment.

Exactly, spending bitcoin is limited at a moment as it can be mostly used only for online shopping, it has not reached to physical stored yet, but things will change in future for sure.
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 01:27:10 PM

Exactly, spending bitcoin is limited at a moment as it can be mostly used only for online shopping, it has not reached to physical stored yet, but things will change in future for sure.
I hope to see that change soon since it is a drastic change in bitcoin lifetime and it can change many things.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 01:54:28 PM

An estimation shows that  80,000 businesses already accept Bitcoin today, also bitcoin payments for some companies and growing, still in majority of the places bitcoin is not accepted.
Legasean

Activity: 338

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 07:39:49 PM

Spending bitcoins is not good at all right now because you will lose profit on the halving that is coming this month.
You only need a bit more time and patient and believe in the halving right now, do not spend people.
Altcoinsupporter

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 08:10:37 PM

Spending bitcoins is not good at all right now because you will lose profit on the halving that is coming this month.
You only need a bit more time and patient and believe in the halving right now, do not spend people.

If you want to spend bitcoins right now its your right to do this but I can understand you that its not smart.
With the halving coming its not the smartest way but if you really want something it should not stop you from not buying it (spending).
MingLee

Activity: 490
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 08:18:13 PM

If you want to spend bitcoins right now its your right to do this but I can understand you that its not smart.
With the halving coming its not the smartest way but if you really want something it should not stop you from not buying it (spending).
There might very well be some people that want to get out of Bitcoin before the halving, and we are probably seeing that with the Bitcoin market right now. It's different opinions for different people, and some people might not want to wait and see what happens with their investment because it'll freak them out with the possibility of everything disappearing or the value being considerably more lost.
RoseMann

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 02:30:12 PM

There might very well be some people that want to get out of Bitcoin before the halving, and we are probably seeing that with the Bitcoin market right now. It's different opinions for different people, and some people might not want to wait and see what happens with their investment because it'll freak them out with the possibility of everything disappearing or the value being considerably more lost.

Some people think if the block halves, the miners will shutdown, the confirmation time will increase, the bitcoin price will drop.

cambda

Activity: 759
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 04:08:18 PM

Very few hours left for halving now so I think we can hold our coins till then and once halving is done we have full freedom to spend our coins even if price is higher or lower.
alplaxxx

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 03:11:44 AM

now spending bitcoin is not practical because bitcoin price are getting higher and higher, but the main decision is always in your hand, That is the easiest and most obvious reason. Buying something that was once almost $1200 for less than $400 is a good thing. The only way this wouldn’t be a good thing is if you think Bitcoin is dead, and it is heading down to Ground Zero. Bitcoin has had more dirt thrown on it, mostly from the mainstream media and private interests, than a dinosaur’s fossils.After five straight years of exponential growth, Bitcoin should have earned the benefit of the doubt by now. After one year on the market, it’s value went from fractions of a penny to $0.05 USD, which is borderline infinite ROI. The next year, it rose to $0.30, only a 700% increase in value. Good luck getting that anywhere else.
RoseMann

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 06:42:42 PM

now spending bitcoin is not practical because bitcoin price are getting higher and higher, but the main decision is always in your hand, That is the easiest and most obvious reason. Buying something that was once almost $1200 for less than $400 is a good thing. The only way this wouldn’t be a good thing is if you think Bitcoin is dead, and it is heading down to Ground Zero. Bitcoin has had more dirt thrown on it, mostly from the mainstream media and private interests, than a dinosaur’s fossils.After five straight years of exponential growth, Bitcoin should have earned the benefit of the doubt by now. After one year on the market, it’s value went from fractions of a penny to $0.05 USD, which is borderline infinite ROI. The next year, it rose to $0.30, only a 700% increase in value. Good luck getting that anywhere else.

I only spend bitcoin to buy some graphics cards and use the cards to mine altcoin and then sell altcoin to buy bitcoin.

yugo23

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 09:05:20 PM

And spending is not practical because absolutely no one accept btc in your daily life!
Enotche

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 07:20:43 AM

I can not spend Bitcoin because in my country there is to do nothing!
Bitcoin question now stands at osudarstvennom level. The authorities want to control it, because they are afraid. None of the infrastructure to develop and use Bitcoin. No terminals.
praprata

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 09:20:33 AM

Bitcoin is not widely used in my country nor even known. There is really not much option rather using bitcoin for online payments. I do use bitcoin daily for buying my Mobile load. Other than that, I have to convert bitcoin to fiat to be able to make use of it for my daily expenses.
In my country it is not that known so you cannot use them to pay at the stores where I am from which is a let down because it would be handy.
Now it does help me to save them because they are worth allot of money so it is somewhat a waist to spend them.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 11:05:57 AM

Bitcoin is not widely used in my country nor even known. There is really not much option rather using bitcoin for online payments. I do use bitcoin daily for buying my Mobile load. Other than that, I have to convert bitcoin to fiat to be able to make use of it for my daily expenses.
In my country it is not that known so you cannot use them to pay at the stores where I am from which is a let down because it would be handy.
Now it does help me to save them because they are worth allot of money so it is somewhat a waist to spend them.

And one more good thing about it is you cant just spend it easily. It will be like a real piggy bank to you where you are putting more money everyday and not even using it because there is nowhere to use it.
hermanhs09

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 11:28:47 PM

Dont worry praprata,bitcoin is not so popular right now.
But we may really see some rise of demand,the same rise of volume because more and more people will use btc.
You will see stores around your place of living accepting btc payments,you just need to wait some time.
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 12:14:11 AM

I can not spend Bitcoin because in my country there is to do nothing!
Bitcoin question now stands at osudarstvennom level. The authorities want to control it, because they are afraid. None of the infrastructure to develop and use Bitcoin. No terminals.
You dont need to spend your bitcoin into real life, as you are here you can spend them virtual, i am spending most of my coins online with some investments and projects on the way to start.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1020

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 12:28:18 AM

I think 15% of the population here in my country uses Bitcoin it's not popular here and you can only count merchants does accept Bitcoin for buying some stuffs. I usually use my Bitcoin for loading my mobile phone and cash out it to fiat using it for my needs and wants.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: