Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:09:13 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Spending Bitcoins  (Read 101041 times)
bitdumper

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

One world One currency, Bitcoin.

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 03:57:03 PM

buying and selling are some basic but important actions in a market and if people started holding their coins then bitcoin price will generally start increasing and people became greedy by this theory but i call it follishness anyway no offence this is a perfect time to do something for our country we can be a bitcoin retailer it will not only help to others to spebd their ntc easily but also will be much profitable

gtraah

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 04:00:45 PM

Keep some and spend some. That should be our motto here to make bitcoin more inviting to everyone. Merchants or even investors. Even those online shops would open up a bitcoin paying method if they would see it could really be used as transaction method.

Yeah we can see higher number of merchants accepting bitcoins only if they see descent traffic on their shops from the people who are willing to spend their bitcoins, if no one will prefer to spend them then I don't think we will find many shops where we can use bitcoins for making purchases and more shops will attract more people to start knowing bitcoins.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 04:14:50 PM

Keep some and spend some. That should be our motto here to make bitcoin more inviting to everyone. Merchants or even investors. Even those online shops would open up a bitcoin paying method if they would see it could really be used as transaction method.

Yeah we can see higher number of merchants accepting bitcoins only if they see descent traffic on their shops from the people who are willing to spend their bitcoins, if no one will prefer to spend them then I don't think we will find many shops where we can use bitcoins for making purchases and more shops will attract more people to start knowing bitcoins.
I think almost bitcoin users is choosing to hold their bitcoin instead of spending it.. but it depends of the adoption if more merchant and shops are accepting bitcoin as payment.. for me i am spending my bitcoin but sometimes if i needed i bought domain already and hosting and spend it to buy some things from amazon via purse.io and its fine.. well i am still not satisfied because they are few shops and merchant are accepting bitcoin but i hope maybe in the future more merchant can bitcoin be acceptable..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
Zalfrin

Activity: 401

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 04:35:20 PM

I think almost bitcoin users is choosing to hold their bitcoin instead of spending it.. but it depends of the adoption if more merchant and shops are accepting bitcoin as payment.. for me i am spending my bitcoin but sometimes if i needed i bought domain already and hosting and spend it to buy some things from amazon via purse.io and its fine.. well i am still not satisfied because they are few shops and merchant are accepting bitcoin but i hope maybe in the future more merchant can bitcoin be acceptable..

Its just a matter of time bitcoin is still in developing stage and we can expect much more from it in future, and there is no doubt that once bitcoin gains more popularity we will find much more places to spend them and that will also help in taking adoption level to a higher level.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 05:40:27 PM

Waiting for those merchants or stores online to accept bitcoins as everyone else must be eager to spend their bitcoins online easily without using any third party like purse.io etc, because if we earn bitcoins we should have places for shopping with them also which would make it even better for the community.
izlevinv

Activity: 277

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 05:47:32 PM

Waiting for those merchants or stores online to accept bitcoins as everyone else must be eager to spend their bitcoins online easily without using any third party like purse.io etc, because if we earn bitcoins we should have places for shopping with them also which would make it even better for the community.

The only thing bitcoin is missing at a moment is that it cannot be used everywhere as we use our fiat currency or credit cards and that is a big obstacle in making bitcoin more popular worldwide, but once we find more places to use them or spend them its pretty sure that bitcoin will find more users who will start using it.
wxa7115

Activity: 2758
Merit: 716

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 07:59:36 PM

Bitcoin invented to introduce digital currency that has many advantages than fiat money, we all know what was that.
Bitcoin not only used in online transaction I think even now most of people in several country that have many shops or retailers accept payment using BTC easier to spend their coin, so it will always depend of where you live and how you want to make daily needs transaction. Unfortunately, in my country we haven't many choices where to spend our bitcoin directly, so people choose convert it into fiat money (it same thing to spend bitcoin right).
Satoshi never could have imagined that his project would be this big and he never would have thought that he invented something which would change peoples conception regarding fiat currency and inorder to use bitcoin on your day to day activities it does take a long time .
Maybe Satoshi was unable to see all the ramifications but I'm pretty sure that he knew he created something that will change the world and the way we think about money forever.
Mark02

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 09:50:01 PM

The only thing bitcoin is missing at a moment is that it cannot be used everywhere as we use our fiat currency or credit cards and that is a big obstacle in making bitcoin more popular worldwide, but once we find more places to use them or spend them its pretty sure that bitcoin will find more users who will start using it.

Yeah, not all companies can convert BTC to Fiat instantly. And not all companies are accepting Bitcoin as payment. But, that's just for now. When bitcoin continually grow. Many companies will recognize its importance and potential and they will tend to accept it and we can now use it for our everyday living.
ClaraLuV

Activity: 236

Presale is live!

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 11:19:48 PM

Bitcoin invented to introduce digital currency that has many advantages than fiat money, we all know what was that.
Bitcoin not only used in online transaction I think even now most of people in several country that have many shops or retailers accept payment using BTC easier to spend their coin, so it will always depend of where you live and how you want to make daily needs transaction. Unfortunately, in my country we haven't many choices where to spend our bitcoin directly, so people choose convert it into fiat money (it same thing to spend bitcoin right).
Satoshi never could have imagined that his project would be this big and he never would have thought that he invented something which would change peoples conception regarding fiat currency and inorder to use bitcoin on your day to day activities it does take a long time .

I am sure that Satoshi suggested that Bitcoin is just such a future. And very thoroughly thought through all the details of using this cryptocurrency. We can only reasonably apply to this beautiful development
I very rarely spend Bitcoins. Sometimes Trades
i am sure he spent a really long time in coming up with an wonderful idea like this ,i am not saying that he just got up from bed and said go bitcoin and it came into existence but he never would have imagined that it would become this important and i would say the invention of the century.

delliaerd

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 01:58:42 AM

To grow the adoption of bitcoin we need people spending it as a daily currency.
In my country there is not much I cant buy with bitcoins.
Granted not a lot of retailers accept BTC yet but with all the services available now they dont need to.
A bitcoin debit card can be very handy.

Nowadays if I need to pay a bill then I can pay any bill via a site called livingroomofsatoshi

Please list any reasons why you could not use bitcoin for day to day expenses and maybe we can find a way.

I think The best way is build business that accept bitcoin as payment option. so if the business is famous bitcoin will more famous too. By adopt bitcoin as a payment in our business it will make bigger chance for a lot of people to use bitcoin too. there are some place that accept bitcoin in my country but I only can reach the online business to use my bitcoin. There are some online shop that sell clothes and electronic stuff.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

bitkilo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010

https://www.bitcoin.com/

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2016, 04:19:03 AM

To grow the adoption of bitcoin we need people spending it as a daily currency.
In my country there is not much I cant buy with bitcoins.
Granted not a lot of retailers accept BTC yet but with all the services available now they dont need to.
A bitcoin debit card can be very handy.

Nowadays if I need to pay a bill then I can pay any bill via a site called livingroomofsatoshi

Please list any reasons why you could not use bitcoin for day to day expenses and maybe we can find a way.

I think The best way is build business that accept bitcoin as payment option. so if the business is famous bitcoin will more famous too. By adopt bitcoin as a payment in our business it will make bigger chance for a lot of people to use bitcoin too. there are some place that accept bitcoin in my country but I only can reach the online business to use my bitcoin. There are some online shop that sell clothes and electronic stuff.
Could you imagine the publicity bitcoin would get if McDonald's or Subway started accepting it as payment. It wouldn't matter if they are only going to convert it straight to fiat.
The day after announcement "what is bitcoin" would probably be the most searched topic on Google, lol

MTBTT

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 04:42:14 AM

I think spending bitcoin is important not only for your benefit but also for the development of bitcoin, merchants will see many people using bitcoin to shop, and they will accept bitcoin
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2016, 04:43:56 AM

We need to spend bitcoins because that's the only way to maintain it inside the society. We need to continue buying and selling Bitcoins to make bitcoins move. We also need to mine to get more BTC. If you want to earn more bitcoins, spend more bitcoins. Invest it, convert it, buy other cryptocurrencies. Because that's the best way to earn Bitcoin. SO, the more you spend, the higher the earnings.
Holding you bitcoins is bad for the economy as it will lessen the circulation of the coins, we also need to spend our bitcoins in the internet like playing in gambling sites and buying stuffs online as we can also help the miners to stay profitable.
Is bad for the economy but good for me if im holding my bitcoin and then waiting for the price increase is not bad at all and the circulation of the coins is not that good hmm there are investors who really playing pumping with the bitcoin why should keep spending our bitcoin if we can save it for the future?

betohell

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 05:01:52 AM

Sometimes we feel the need to make spending bitcoin. of course it will help the bitcoin indirectly, but users will definitely be confusion where they will start spending bitcoin? including me

Catlonid

Activity: 190

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 05:41:45 AM

I think much people will hold a bitcoin,it happens because users look a bitcoin is growing up, the price now $700+.
Techie5879

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

Back from the Dead!

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 05:45:16 AM

I have a certain goal of earning bitcoins, I want to earn at least 2500 INR per month, I want to spend it on a multiplayer game, which I have been playing for years and I have many friends in real life who are into that game. Thats my goal, yours will obviously vary. Good luck in Earning bitcoins Smiley
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 06:05:09 AM

yeah i spending bitcoin in low amount and some bitcoin i hold for the future and becuase bitcoin will be increase its price too much higher and i will be get a big profit from bitcoin in the future.

There are some cases that I don't want to spend my bitcoins and just to hold it completely. But if there is an emergency I don't have choice but to spend my bitcoins or sell it and convert it with fiat. So, after spending it I am regretting and feeling sorry that I used to sell my bitcoins when seeing the price increasing because I miss the profit.
You don't have to feel sorry, its true that right now is better to buy things with fiat instead of using bitcoin because its reevaluating itself, but by spending your coins you are helping the bitcoin economy.

bitcoin is rarely in use to buy something in each country, only the real money that we can use for now, the possibility of the future can also use bitcoin to buy something we need
Agree that someday bitcoin can we spend even in local stores not only internationally, continuous believing in bitcoin can help to make life of bitcoin to be much stronger and it would be great currency in the future.

If that happens it would be much easier and safer for us to transact using our bitcoins. You no longer need to bring cash to purchase something like in a mall or grocery stores.. I hope it will be available soon also in my country.

i am also looking forward for that to happen it would be more convenient and as what you have said it is easier and safer to transact . let's hope that there would be many local stores that will accept bitcoin for any transaction because here in my country the way we can do is to pay our bill and buy gift cards .
bitkilo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010

https://www.bitcoin.com/

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2016, 06:06:25 AM

Sometimes we feel the need to make spending bitcoin. of course it will help the bitcoin indirectly, but users will definitely be confusion where they will start spending bitcoin? including me
Confused on where to spend bitcoins, really? Just search the net or ask the businesses directly if they accept bitcoin as payment or not.
There is nothing confusing about it.

ikydesu

Activity: 686

fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2016, 07:37:59 PM

Confused on where to spend bitcoins, really? Just search the net or ask the businesses directly if they accept bitcoin as payment or not.
There is nothing confusing about it.

That's right, maybe he's confused how to earn some bits for spending with it Grin *kidding.
There are big list company has been adopt bitcoin, and can spending bitcoin for buy anything with it:
https://99bitcoins.com/who-accepts-bitcoins-payment-companies-stores-take-bitcoins/
http://www.coindesk.com/information/what-can-you-buy-with-bitcoins/
wxa7115

Activity: 2758
Merit: 716

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 11:03:02 PM

I am sure that Satoshi suggested that Bitcoin is just such a future. And very thoroughly thought through all the details of using this cryptocurrency. We can only reasonably apply to this beautiful development
I very rarely spend Bitcoins. Sometimes Trades
i am sure he spent a really long time in coming up with an wonderful idea like this ,i am not saying that he just got up from bed and said go bitcoin and it came into existence but he never would have imagined that it would become this important and i would say the invention of the century.
In fact people have been dreaming of something similar to bitcoin for decades, specifically the crypto anarchist, that is why PGP was created in the first place so I will not be surprised if Satoshi is someone that has thought about it for decades and finally came up with a solution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: