Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:47:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Spending Bitcoins  (Read 101027 times)
CraigWrightBTC

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 07:13:22 AM

I used to beat the bitcoins for the future and did not spend it. But then something happened in my mind and I almost all bitcoins invested in different projects. Just for this it was necessary to mature morally
It is good for long time investments and will makes the values of bitcoin become increase in the future
and spend all of our bitcoin is bad ideas because we can not against inflation in fiat money,
actually I just spend the bitcoin if I have got profit from trading, so my amount of bitcoin is still same
and it starts​ growing up little by little.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
delliaerd

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 07:53:07 AM

I used to beat the bitcoins for the future and did not spend it. But then something happened in my mind and I almost all bitcoins invested in different projects. Just for this it was necessary to mature morally
It is good for long time investments and will makes the values of bitcoin become increase in the future
and spend all of our bitcoin is bad ideas because we can not against inflation in fiat money,
actually I just spend the bitcoin if I have got profit from trading, so my amount of bitcoin is still same
and it starts​ growing up little by little.

Unique reason how you spend bitcoin . Commonly the
Most of peoples said that in their countries still less merchants or store which accepting bitcoin, but for yoy you only spending bitcoin while you got a profit from trading. I think you can looking for bitcoin with another ways it's will be better.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 07:57:26 AM

It's not bad if you aren't going to spend any of your bitcoin and just keep on holding it for your future. You mean to say that you almost spend all your bitcoins with different projects? It's good that you did diversify your bitcoins and you are doing something for your growth which is helping the economy of bitcoin.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 08:25:38 AM

It's not bad if you aren't going to spend any of your bitcoin and just keep on holding it for your future. You mean to say that you almost spend all your bitcoins with different projects? It's good that you did diversify your bitcoins and you are doing something for your growth which is helping the economy of bitcoin.
Spending bitcoin is really good if you are spending it on investment like ICO projects of an altcoin or what so ever.
Spending bitcoin is really helping the circulation of the supply since it is been spent and put in the market.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 01:50:50 AM

I am here also in forum to earn free bitcoins and I get it monthly to have extra money for my needs and wants. I put some of them on my savings, for paying bills and others. So I don't keep much of coins in an online wallet I just wait until the price get higher before I sell them.
most bitcoin users today are investors so do not be surprised when they prefer to keep it for a profit and then convert it to a fiat. although occasional spending.

I wouldn't call someone with 0.1 BTC as an investor. When you play with small amount you are just "gambling". If you invest something like 100 000$ in crypto, no matter in wich form, holding, investing in a start up or what ever then you can call this an "investor"... But don't call investor people making 10$ weekly and holding them like gold up they can sell it for 11$ lol
up to you about any name and regardless of the amount of capital. if they use bitcoin to invest I would tell them as investors because they invest? #imo
bitkilo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010

https://www.bitcoin.com/

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2017, 02:00:55 AM

I am here also in forum to earn free bitcoins and I get it monthly to have extra money for my needs and wants. I put some of them on my savings, for paying bills and others. So I don't keep much of coins in an online wallet I just wait until the price get higher before I sell them.
most bitcoin users today are investors so do not be surprised when they prefer to keep it for a profit and then convert it to a fiat. although occasional spending.

I wouldn't call someone with 0.1 BTC as an investor. When you play with small amount you are just "gambling". If you invest something like 100 000$ in crypto, no matter in wich form, holding, investing in a start up or what ever then you can call this an "investor"... But don't call investor people making 10$ weekly and holding them like gold up they can sell it for 11$ lol
up to you about any name and regardless of the amount of capital. if they use bitcoin to invest I would tell them as investors because they invest? #imo

It doesn't matter if it's $10 dollars or $10 million if you are betting on the futures of in this case a cryptocurrency then it's investing.
Not everyone has hundrends of thousands to invest and $10 is a lot of money for people in some parts of the world.
There are probably more poor people getting scammed out of their $10 investments all over the world than there is a few people getting scammed for $100k

Alfa123

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 03:31:39 PM

It doesn't matter if it's $10 dollars or $10 million if you are betting on the futures of in this case a cryptocurrency then it's investing.
Not everyone has hundrends of thousands to invest and $10 is a lot of money for people in some parts of the world.
There are probably more poor people getting scammed out of their $10 investments all over the world than there is a few people getting scammed for $100k

I agree with you - swindlers and act - collect small amounts from many people, and then disappear.
I do not spend much bitcoins now. And earlier I invested in HYIPs. And I lost a lot of my bitcoins there
boyptc

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 01:02:48 AM

Spending bitcoin is really good if you are spending it on investment like ICO projects of an altcoin or what so ever.
Spending bitcoin is really helping the circulation of the supply since it is been spent and put in the market.

I don't actually get into ICO's nowadays because most of them are just the same. They are just crowd selling and collecting money from their investors and in the end they will result into the same output which is being dumped but as you said it's good for the circulation of bitcoin. It's better to spend your bitcoins for the things you really like.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
TribalBob

Activity: 1288
Merit: 257

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 01:06:34 AM

I don't actually get into ICO's nowadays because most of them are just the same. They are just crowd selling and collecting money from their investors and in the end they will result into the same output which is being dumped but as you said it's good for the circulation of bitcoin. It's better to spend your bitcoins for the things you really like.

Yeah spending bitcoins online is a fun and if I am in need of fiat money then I sell my bitcoins and convert it to fiat but I also make sure that I save some of them for future so that I can sell them when price is even higher which can give me higher amount of fiat in hands.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
bitkilo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010

https://www.bitcoin.com/

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2017, 01:23:33 AM

Yeah spending bitcoins online is a fun and if I am in need of fiat money then I sell my bitcoins and convert it to fiat but I also make sure that I save some of them for future so that I can sell them when price is even higher which can give me higher amount of fiat in hands.
Just do as i do, spend some of your bitcoins on bills and things you need when the price is high and then buy them back when the market takes a dip. Doesn't always work out like that but you do get good at picking the dips.

marseille

Activity: 938

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 01:27:55 AM

Just do as i do, spend some of your bitcoins on bills and things you need when the price is high and then buy them back when the market takes a dip. Doesn't always work out like that but you do get good at picking the dips.

We can never judge what is the perfect time to buy or sell bitcoins as things may not go in our favor every time but I think if price reaches to our target price then we should sell our coins instead of holding too long and buy it back when price drops.
SamsungBitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 280

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 01:31:28 AM

That is good that you spend some of your bitcoin it will helps to increase of value. Me also i spend my bitcoin in online shop but not regular i spend once a month and if i have extra money i always deposit to my bitcoin wallet because i know that bitcoin would gives me profit of my investment. And now i choose bitcoin than bank.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
llanillo

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 01:56:18 AM

That is good that you spend some of your bitcoin it will helps to increase of value. Me also i spend my bitcoin in online shop but not regular i spend once a month and if i have extra money i always deposit to my bitcoin wallet because i know that bitcoin would gives me profit of my investment. And now i choose bitcoin than bank.

Bitcoin has become an investment for us so most of the users will prefer to save them for future without spending them as they want to take maximum benefits from it in future but to help the bitcoin economy we should also spend some of them regularly.

TIDEX ▬▬ .CRYPTO COINS AND ASSET TRADING. ▬▬ TIDEX
▬▬▰▰▬▬▰▰▰▬▬▰▰▰▬▬▰▰▰▬▬▰▰▬▬
NEW EXCHANGE   ZERO FEES
taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 02:26:34 AM

We can never judge what is the perfect time to buy or sell bitcoins as things may not go in our favor every time but I think if price reaches to our target price then we should sell our coins instead of holding too long and buy it back when price drops.

This is true for professional traders as they know when to sell high and then buy back low. They anaysis that the peak high point is reached and now price will dump and them pump again etc.
posternat

Activity: 798

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 02:30:09 AM

This is true for professional traders as they know when to sell high and then buy back low. They anaysis that the peak high point is reached and now price will dump and them pump again etc.

Well brother, not everyone is professional trader. As per the OP  topic, i only spend my coins when i need money very urgently. Other than that i try not to spend the coins and keep them save as i know its value will be very high in the near future.
ethereumhunter

Activity: 2884
Merit: 541

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 02:35:46 AM

Bitcoin has become an investment for us so most of the users will prefer to save them for future without spending them as they want to take maximum benefits from it in future but to help the bitcoin economy we should also spend some of them regularly.

if we are saving our bitcoin, then who will be support bitcoin? i think we need to spend some parts of our bitcoin so we can help the process is work, i think its mean we help other people and other people is help us too. i think its good to spending our bitcoin even its not for regular so we can have knowledge for how to spending bitcoin with right and we can explain with other people if we want to introduce bitcoin to other people.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
matthona

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Bitcointalk.org

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 03:13:47 AM

If I am in need of money then I spend my bitcoins without any hesitation irrespective of the price that its holding as I am sure that I can earn them back or even buy them in future when price falls down and I don't have habit of saving it for a long term.

▄▌
                         ▄▀
     █▌    ▄▄▄         ▄██ █
    ██   ▀▄██████▄▄▄▄████ ▐█
    ▀██▄▄███████▌███████  █
    ▐████████████████████▄▄█▄
    ▀███████████████▀▀▀██████▄
     █ ██████████▀      ▀█████
    ▐▀  ▀███████  ▄█████████████████▄▄▄
    █▄██▄▄▀█▀█▀▄███████████████▄▀▀   ▄▀
   ████████▄▄▄████▀▀▀██████████▀   ▄▀
  ▄███▀▀██████▀██▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀████▀   ▄▀
 ▄████▄▄▄██▄▄▄       ▄▄   ▄███▀▀▀
▀▄▄ ▀▀█▌█████     ▄▀    ▄███▀
   ▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀
███
▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
   ▄█▀              ▀█▄
  ▐█       ▄▄▄▄▄      █▌
  █▌       ▀▀███      ▐█
 ▐█        ▄█ ██       █▌
  █▌     ▄█▀          ▐█
  ▐█   ▄█▀            █▌
   ▀█▄█▀            ▄█▀
     ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CRASH

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
   ▄█▀              ▀█▄
  ▐█    ██▄▄██▄▄██    █▌
  █▌    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▐█
 ▐█      ████████      █▌
  █▌     ████████     ▐█
  ▐█     ████████     █▌
   ▀█▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█▀
     ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TOWER

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
     ▄█▀     ▄██▄     ▀█▄
    ▐█       ▀██▀       █▌
    █▌   ▄▄  ▄██▄  ▄▄   ▐█
   ▐█   ██████████████   █▌
    █▌   ▀▀  ▀██▀  ▀▀   ▐█
    ▐█       ▄██▄       █▌
     ▀█▄     ▀██▀     ▄█▀
       ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DOUBLE
▀▀▀
███
▄▄▄

▄▌
                         ▄▀
     █▌    ▄▄▄         ▄██ █
    ██   ▀▄██████▄▄▄▄████ ▐█
    ▀██▄▄███████▌███████  █
    ▐████████████████████▄▄█▄
    ▀███████████████▀▀▀██████▄
     █ ██████████▀      ▀█████
    ▐▀  ▀███████  ▄█████████████████▄▄▄
    █▄██▄▄▀█▀█▀▄███████████████▄▀▀   ▄▀
   ████████▄▄▄████▀▀▀██████████▀   ▄▀
  ▄███▀▀██████▀██▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀████▀   ▄▀
 ▄████▄▄▄██▄▄▄       ▄▄   ▄███▀▀▀
▀▄▄ ▀▀█▌█████     ▄▀    ▄███▀
   ▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
boyptc

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 04:24:10 AM

Saving of bitcoin is what everyone's doing but we had our very own fund for spending and it should be spend that way. But there are some that spending their bitcoins with gambling and I respect those people because it is one of the biggest industry that makes the circulation of bitcoin continuous.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Format.C^

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 04:49:28 AM

Saving of bitcoin is what everyone's doing but we had our very own fund for spending and it should be spend that way. But there are some that spending their bitcoins with gambling and I respect those people because it is one of the biggest industry that makes the circulation of bitcoin continuous.
Exactly and not only gambling people are spending huge amount of bitcoins even on trading sites and that is the best thing for the bitcoin economy as we need circulation of coins and cannot afford to keep our bitcoins idle in our wallet.
maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 07:04:25 AM

Exactly and not only gambling people are spending huge amount of bitcoins even on trading sites and that is the best thing for the bitcoin economy as we need circulation of coins and cannot afford to keep our bitcoins idle in our wallet.
I will hold my coins for now, there is not enough good incentive for me to spend them. Sending them now, when we need to pay a half dollar transaction fee is a bit of waste IMO.
There is no exactly any incentive to use your coins when they might be worth 2x or 3x of current value in a year. Plus, you need to have access to your coins if/when Hard Fork happens.
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: