Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:05:48 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Spending Bitcoins  (Read 101036 times)
Paultron

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:48:20 AM

I would spend bitcoins on my college fees after that i would buy my own car and then i would sell the others to enjoy my life because the younger you are the easier you can enjoy your life after that it is just only work and work and family you wont even have time for your friends anymore.
Creating N Action

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:58:22 AM

now we need money wherever we go because the money is mainly used to buy and pay for our needs. but it is better to save money to buy more purchases.  If you spend money everyday and you can not save it you can not buy a higher quality product.

thend1949

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:58:27 AM

To grow the adoption of bitcoin we need people spending it as a daily currency.
In my country there is not much I cant buy with bitcoins.
Granted not a lot of retailers accept BTC yet but with all the services available now they dont need to.
A bitcoin debit card can be very handy.

Nowadays if I need to pay a bill then I can pay any bill via a site called livingroomofsatoshi

Please list any reasons why you could not use bitcoin for day to day expenses and maybe we can find a way.

It is because bitcoin was not legalized by the government. If it accept by the government then we can freely used bitcoin wherever we want. But as of now we cant used it. In order for us to used it we must first convert our bitcoin into fiat so that we can spend it to the things that we need and want to buy in our life.

Even though we could not use bitcoin anywhere, we can still exchange it to fiat currency and spend it using manual payment transactions. If we still don't have that payment options at local places we must think of that alternative first and never close your minds about how important bitcoin is to us by means of spending for personal needs which you are going to buy. The advantages that bitcoin will have to be implemented is the fast and convenient ways which every person can appreciate.
Kakawate

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:10:25 AM

Here in my country we can only buy bitcoin or should I say convert money to bitcoin in some stores, you will have to pay them to put the amount of money on your wallet then convert it to bitcoin. Recently I have discovered that we our bank is already buying bitcoins! And its great! Now I can pay my bills using bitcoin, pay my credit card and other government related payments, its really convinient.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
BTCmax24

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:26:12 AM

I never spent bitcoins because i just want to wait for the price increase i only want to make profit with bitcoins did not bought them for buying things online. It is hard to know what will actually happen with Bitcoin but spending will be not the best thing that you can do now.
So holding your bitcoin is one of the best choice instead of spending it, try to do some extra effort to multiply the numbers of bitcoin you are holding right now reinvest it while holding it in a form of bitcoin.
TheBTCAlex

Activity: 126

Back from Vacation!

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:37:49 AM

People in my country, India, have only just about started adopting and understanding the concept of bitcoin, so just about nothing accepts bitcoin currently.
However, I can still use it for online payments, for purchasing stuff like eBooks and software from amazon, so it is not a big deal for me, although I would definitely like to see more adoption in the future.

developer101dev

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:43:00 AM

Yes spending bitcoins for me is limited..i spend only if it important like paying bills food etc..because it is hard to work eight hours a day..and the rest of my earnings is for my future plans Kiss Smiley
krisnt80

Activity: 729

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:53:58 PM

I dont consider to spend my bitcoin soo soon, i do know their potencial, but i do make investment with them, soo far i had been quite happy with the results, when im saying investment im talking about trading i do buy and sell altcoins and sometimes i risk into only bitcoin up and downs, makes no sense use something that can be worth 10000 dollars tomorrow, making me regret had paid double the worth.
kelseydustin

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:55:33 PM

I dont consider to spend my bitcoin soo soon, i do know their potencial, but i do make investment with them, soo far i had been quite happy with the results, when im saying investment im talking about trading i do buy and sell altcoins and sometimes i risk into only bitcoin up and downs, makes no sense use something that can be worth 10000 dollars tomorrow, making me regret had paid double the worth.
I agree, holding bitcoin at the moment is still better than spending bitcoin since we know that we always ahieve money and profit from bitcoin cause of the increase in the price of bitcoin over months and months
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:55:53 PM

Granted not a lot of retailers accept BTC yet but with all the services available now they dont need to.

Nowadays if I need to pay a bill then I can pay any bill via a site called livingroomofsatoshi

Please list any reasons why you could not use bitcoin for day to day expenses and maybe we can find a way.

I never spend my bitcoin because I can considered it as wasting money. I always storing and saving all the bitcoins that I earned in my wallets. It is really good id save our bitcoins.
It is a very good approach to save your bitcoins as compared to spending them. Spending of bitcoins is not a really good choice until and unless you are left with no other option. Spending of bitcoin will not give you any benefit while saving of bitcoin will give you a guarantee that you will be having a very good amount of profit at the end.
justdimin

Activity: 3038
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 12:04:19 PM

Spending maybe a half of my bitcoin only..i save bitcoin for my future purpose only Smiley Wink Kiss
Spending of Bitcoins is something which I believe most of the investors and traders of Bitcoin will not appreciate as well as my own self. Spending of Bitcoin actually means that you are wasting your own money with your very own hands.

There is no point of spending Bitcoin till the time it becomes very much necessary. You need to be very much wise and smart in deciding this thing. I will advise’ you not to spend your Bitcoins, rather save your Bitcoins for more profit.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
ndcm

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 12:42:15 PM

I agree that we need people who will spend bitcoin like a common money value. We need that to make bitcoin economy balance, I guess. I'm thinking if all people will hold, the bitcoin will not circulate in the syatem. This is just my thoughts, I will still need to learn how the bitcoins really performs and its system. Anyway, in my case I am spending bitcoin in paying my phone bills. Then, when I need some money I'm.converting it to our local money.

Grapt1961

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:19:59 AM

Shelling out bitcoin is based on the consumers we are all have liberty in which we place our bitcoin, for me it is good to invest bitcoin to aid the rotation of demand of bitcoin will boost.
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:22:47 AM

Not the right time to spend unless if you need money desperately in any emergency situation as saving bitcoins for future can be more beneficial as price has started to go higher now and we may see ATH in coming months so spending at that time would be the best choice to make as our main goal is to make higher profits on our investments which is possible only if we hold our bitcoins longer.
Japinat

Activity: 3010
Merit: 683

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:36:46 AM

I agree that we need people who will spend bitcoin like a common money value. We need that to make bitcoin economy balance, I guess. I'm thinking if all people will hold, the bitcoin will not circulate in the syatem. This is just my thoughts, I will still need to learn how the bitcoins really performs and its system. Anyway, in my case I am spending bitcoin in paying my phone bills. Then, when I need some money I'm.converting it to our local money.
There are big volume of people who are wiling to spend bitcoin because we know the real purpose why bitcoin is created, it's a currency so people can use it for online transaction. What made us smart people are we are holding it as an investment, we both benefited that way, they get the experience and we get the big value in return.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
asakurayoh26

Activity: 50

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:16:38 AM

There are lots of way on how we can spend our bitcoin money. We can pay bills online and get paid using your bitcoin. You can also buy goods and product online with the use of bitcoin. It is very efficient to use. From paying yoyr bills through bitcoin you can earn rebate and extra points.
chickenado

Activity: 1036

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:37:36 AM

Not the right time to spend unless if you need money desperately in any emergency situation as saving bitcoins for future can be more beneficial as price has started to go higher now and we may see ATH in coming months so spending at that time would be the best choice to make as our main goal is to make higher profits on our investments which is possible only if we hold our bitcoins longer.
I see. Do you think in December will the price be much higher? I don't spend a lot in bitcoin as well because I badly have to save more. Now that I have many expenses at home. This month has given me headache because my two families are having problems,financially. I don't know what to do and I'm hoping bitcoin will solve this problem of mine. Therefore,I will wait for the nice kick of bitcoin soon.
Mikasa77

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:42:41 AM

Some people dont spend their bitcoin on purpose. Maybe because they want to store it and invest it to some bitcoin related companies because they believe someday they can gain a lot of profit so that they will have money for future purposes. But to those rich people who already have many bitcoin, they dont care how much bitcoin they spend in a daily basis.

♦ UNIQUE GAMES ♦     Tower.bet     ♦   DAILY RACES   ♦
██   ██   ██   ██████████████████████████████████████████████   ██   ██   ██
$41,000+ Level Bonuses   ★   300 DOGE Signup Bonus
Hotel_Prodeo

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:47:06 AM

Amazingly, currently the bitcoin price is around $ 4600 and this is the year-end trend that always goes up, I think we will regret if bitcoin, hold spending is better than spending.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
mozillaspez

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:10:06 AM

Bitcoin is not widely used in my country nor even known. There is really not much option rather using bitcoin for online payments. I do use bitcoin daily for buying my Mobile load. Other than that, I have to convert bitcoin to fiat to be able to make use of it for my daily expenses.

Likewise in my country. The only thing that i can bought using my bitcoin is prepaid load other than that you still have to convert it to your currency just to pay online payments such as uitility bills and other online transactions. Though i heard that we can use it to give tips for Uber but i havent try and never ask though. Never know how true it is.

This is also true in my country, you need to have a online wallet for this to be used mainly for transferring and also services such as prepaid load. In order to spend bitcoin, it is often converted first to the bank before it you can spend anything with it which is clearly not a direct usage for spending since it is not yet directly acceptable to stores or any sort of merchandise. 

That is because bitcoin is not that popular in other country and so its not yet widely use. Other business are still doubtful about bitcoin but when the government will start legalizing bitcoin then we can see a lot of business that will take bitcoin as a payment.
One day bitcoin your country is so popular then you use bitcoin in your country and your government will start legalizing bitcoin because there are many countries who accept bitcoin step by step you need still hold your bitcoin for your good upcoming your future.
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: