News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is €1000,- a lot of money?
Yes
No

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Soo, I'm planning on buying €1000 in bitcoins. Yes or no?  (Read 18041 times)
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 06:35:12 AM

For me, this is kind of a huge investment, but should I actually do it?

What are the risks of doing this?
Yes, it is huge investments for me too, if it is idle money you must do it.
 Because if you just put your whealty in fiat money the values will be taken by inflation
not only​ investments in bitcoin but all of instrument of investments are huge risk losing money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 06:44:53 AM

Because if you just put your whealty in fiat money the values will be taken by inflation
not only​ investments in bitcoin but all of instrument of investments are huge risk losing money.
Putting that huge amount of money in bitcoin will help him to earn money without doing anything because even he just stock his bitcoins in his wallet, he can still earn money because the price is so volatile and it almost goes up every time. Investing in bitcoin doesn't mean that it has a huge risk of losing money because if you are a true bitcoin believer and you do a lot of research about bitcoin, you will realize that bitcoin is one of the hottest and safest investment.
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 07:24:45 AM

Putting that huge amount of money in bitcoin will help him to earn money without doing anything because even he just stock his bitcoins in his wallet, he can still earn money because the price is so volatile and it almost goes up every time. Investing in bitcoin doesn't mean that it has a huge risk of losing money because if you are a true bitcoin believer and you do a lot of research about bitcoin, you will realize that bitcoin is one of the hottest and safest investment.
That will give you income if the value of bitcoin will increase, and there is no guaranteed income and you are still taking risk
to profit if you are successful. With a good amount of capital, it's good to learn how to diversify, you won't be making much if you will
only let it sleep and do nothing, make an active income and learn how to trade.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Oo ako to

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 07:26:49 AM

Yes, you could get profit with that amount. But first remember that it will take a lot patience if you want a huge profit. It might take several years so think about it first.
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 07:30:29 AM

It will be a very huge investment tho. But as long as you focused in that huge investment of yours, you must consider everything so that you'll be sure that your investment will profit. But based on the performance of bitcoin nowadays, I think it very ideal to buy it.

I am sure that it will be profitable to buy bitcoins for several more years. The price of bitcoin rasteyi and multiplies our capital

Not necessary true. If the bitcoin transaction fee is too high, people will use altcoins to do the transactions. So bitcoin price will not go much higher.

Many people are attracting bitcoin because of it's less transaction fee only, but you are wrong bitcoin price will increase when the demand of bitcoin price increases.
MioTaiHeo

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 03:03:10 PM

It will be a very huge investment tho. But as long as you focused in that huge investment of yours, you must consider everything so that you'll be sure that your investment will profit. But based on the performance of bitcoin nowadays, I think it very ideal to buy it.

I am sure that it will be profitable to buy bitcoins for several more years. The price of bitcoin rasteyi and multiplies our capital

Not necessary true. If the bitcoin transaction fee is too high, people will use altcoins to do the transactions. So bitcoin price will not go much higher.

Many people are attracting bitcoin because of it's less transaction fee only, but you are wrong bitcoin price will increase when the demand of bitcoin price increases.

Yes, the price of bitcoins depends on demand. But this will lead to the fact that the price of transactions will increase. And it's very bad. After all, one of the advantages of bitcoin was that we could pay a very small transaction.
But I believe that this problem will be solved in the future
Cherry Girl

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 03:35:03 PM

You should always take the risk to earn big money, but do not immediately risk the whole amount and put it in one basket.
darthmaul

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 03:41:23 PM

Yes I think it is too much money to invest Ina single shot. You can invest 1000 if you want but step by step and with regular checks on bitcoin price in the market. Why thus? Because this strategy will bring you like crazy profit. Bitcoin price drops every other day and recovers to original price again. When it drops you should buy bits and save them. You can set how much to invest depending on how much price has fallen from the highest peak price for that day. If you do this you will end up with big profit.  Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 02:12:43 PM

Yes I think it is too much money to invest Ina single shot. You can invest 1000 if you want but step by step and with regular checks on bitcoin price in the market. Why thus? Because this strategy will bring you like crazy profit. Bitcoin price drops every other day and recovers to original price again. When it drops you should buy bits and save them. You can set how much to invest depending on how much price has fallen from the highest peak price for that day. If you do this you will end up with big profit.  Smiley

That kind of market sounds too good to be true. I didn't know bitcoin's price has a schedule that it will drop its price every other day and then go back to its original price. Roll Eyes

Just look at the market, it doesn't move like that and it will never move like that. There's no patterns in a market. It's purely supply and demand. It's almost random but it's increasing overall. A market like the one that you've explained will be spammed by a lot of people since they know how it will move. Sadly, there's nothing like that, especially not bitcoin.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Rostadom

Activity: 713
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 02:20:37 PM

Yes, the price of bitcoins depends on demand. But this will lead to the fact that the price of transactions will increase. And it's very bad. After all, one of the advantages of bitcoin was that we could pay a very small transaction.

There's no direct relation that in every increase in the price of bitcoin, the number of transactions also increases. Somebody could come in, invest 1 billion dollars, pump the price of bitcoin, but the transaction that has increased is only one. That one time when he transferred the bitcoins to his wallet. The price increase isn't necessarily caused by the demand of people. I think bitcoin is still a speculative asset and it's not built much by the number of users. It's built by the people that love playing with a market that's very volatile.
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 02:37:06 PM

People always used to caution everyone on the usage of Bitcoins as well as buying it at levels when it reached $1000 before, and thought that after that market crash, it would never recover back but it proved itself back many times as many a times, new ATH had been reached... Thinking to buy or not also takes time, and the time you will take will make you pay even more money these days, so play safe and get the coins cheap while you still can...

webtricks
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 02:43:45 PM

Bitcoin is one of the most important security of 21st century. Every person who is interested in investment must go for Bitcoin with amount he can afford. Bitcoin has already shown that it is no longer hollow investment. By multiplying its value by 4 times in last 2 years declare its the best performing asset of last 2 years.
karinaA

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 03:14:11 PM

There's no direct relation that in every increase in the price of bitcoin, the number of transactions also increases. Somebody could come in, invest 1 billion dollars, pump the price of bitcoin, but the transaction that has increased is only one. That one time when he transferred the bitcoins to his wallet. The price increase isn't necessarily caused by the demand of people. I think bitcoin is still a speculative asset and it's not built much by the number of users. It's built by the people that love playing with a market that's very volatile.

Then I do not understand what the price of bitcoin depends on? After all, many people say that the price depends on demand. And the higher the demand, the higher the price.
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 03:24:45 PM

1000 Euro is a kind of a big investment, it is somewhere close to 0,89 btc. That can be a really nice amount to start earning with, if you want to invest it somehow.

Let's assume that you won't touch the money at all, after encrypting them and making them secure on a wallet somewhere.
It might still turn out that the returns only by holding the cash at the wallet will be really huge, there is a high chance that BTC price will increase further through the next 10 years.

I dont think we will see some altcoin overcoming the power of bitcoin faster than in 10 years, It is just more likely that bitcoin will still rule the biggest part of the cryptocurrency market.

Smiley
Forester618

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 03:36:02 PM

At the moment it seems to me that perspective increase in the price of bitcoin is, but the future of the Euro is unfavorable. After brexit, the EU has no stability and I do not exclude the possibility of its collapse. It all depends on the time you have to wait for income.
Nathland

Activity: 317
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 06:04:05 AM

At the moment it seems to me that perspective increase in the price of bitcoin is, but the future of the Euro is unfavorable. After brexit, the EU has no stability and I do not exclude the possibility of its collapse. It all depends on the time you have to wait for income.

After brexit, the EU has more stability as UK is not there to make trouble.
Nevis

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 06:39:46 AM

Always remember that any investments are in risk of ending up a loser and lose your money.Investing that huge on bitcoins may cause you to be rich and be poor at the same time.Wait for the right time to buy bitcoins,the time when bitcoinsprice is on dump and then invest that time
shamzblueworld

Activity: 714

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2017, 06:58:51 AM

Considering the date of your post, did you actually bought it?
If yes, do you still have it? You must be quite happy with the current value, what's the percentage of your profit at the moment?
wicaksono

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 07:31:19 AM

For an investment of that size requires a high risk, but to get profit is very much but back again all it is no guarantee the price will rise or not.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2017, 11:45:07 AM

This thread was posted on June 2016, when the exchange rates were like $730 per BTC. I don't know whether the OP had purchased coins or not. If he did, then he is already sitting on top of 80% ROI (the current exchange rate is $1,300 per BTC).
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21]  All
  Print  

Jump to: