Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:07:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [DASH] Dash - Building the IoM | Dash Nation Progress Thread  (Read 41772 times)
TaoOfSaatoshi (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1014

Dash Nation Founder | CATV Host

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 01:56:41 AM

Oh, great! Another school-boy bully shows up! That worked out so well for you last time... You love me, you really love me! I'm getting all teary eyed.

Still threatened by Dash? I thought so.

smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 02:37:14 AM
Last edit: April 13, 2016, 02:49:02 AM by smooth

Still threatened by Dash?

Weak rhetorical tactics that can be used to help identify shitcoins and scammers:

1. "Those criticizing are jealous"
2. "Those criticizing are threatened"

Any more Tao?

Jason.W

Activity: 50
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 02:40:41 AM

Just a healthy reminder:

http://pastebin.com/irj4Fyd5

C0A2A1C4
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 02:49:37 AM

I don't think there's any point in arguing about the instamine.

Some people have a problem with it and some don't.

Simple as that.

Some people don't have a problem with Dash's instamine until they learn the facts and realize it was intentional, not accidental.

We understand you'd rather Dash's instamine issue be ignored and drop off the radar, but it's still highly relevant to under-informed, misguided Dash supporters who may change their mind once in possession of all the facts.

Tone Vays is a high profile example of such a person.  Rest assured there are others, and we will continue reaching out to them in an attempt to educate regarding Dash's "accidental" instamine fraud.

Quote from: @Tone_LLT
I believed @Dashpay instamine was a bug & not a feature but then read: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg13017231#msg13017231

i'm not against people making money, but can't support questionable origins.

https://twitter.com/Tone_LLT/status/717822927908024320

It's funny how you tried to play cult enforcer and browbeat Tone into staying in the Evan's Gate compound, only to have everyone laugh at you.   Grin Grin Grin

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 03:00:50 AM

I'm not arguing about the instamine. It happened. A lot of coins were mined in the first 48 hours. That is a fact. Did Evan mine all of them? Impossible to say. Did Evan deliberately perpetrate a scam? No evidence has been presented to back that up.

You sure spend a lot of time arguing about the instamine for someone who claims they're "not arguing about the instamine."   Wink

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
TaoOfSaatoshi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 04:43:25 AM

That's the beauty of this Smooth and iCEBREAKER, you are doing everything for me! I went away for two hours and that was the best you could muster? I don't have to argue my case, with every post you guys make here you're proving it for me. Anyone with more than a high school education can see that.

You and your cronies have nothing but spin, innuendo and persistance.

Dash Nation has the truth, optimism, progress and decentralized technology.

Evan Duffield is a gentleman and a scholar, a visionary who makes mistakes like anyone else, but who is on another level when it comes to developing. His two year track record in Dash tells you that. He has fixed every one of Bitcoin's problems, and poises Dash well through its decentralized team, tech, governance and funding to be the digital cash that Satoshi envisioned, the Internet Of Money.

Keep posting. You betray your investment with every post. Every one knows where you're coming from, you're representing them through your demeanor everywhere you post.

I've been nothing but a gentleman to you guys as I'm representing Dash Nation.

As I see it, you have two choices:

1. Stay here, continue to act like schoolchildren. Let me deal with you accordingly, and watch the price of your investment plummet.

2. Leave, and allow Dash to continue defining ourselves, as you have had the pleasure of doing for two years.

Either way, you will not control the narrative about Dash.

I have you in checkmate, but you can't even see it! I can't wait to see where this goes...

meme magic

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 04:57:36 AM

Not quite.

Note you've inadvertantly admitted to having knowledge that the price of Monero was manipulated downwards, while Dash has held the same value as nothing more than a marketing tactic allowing these recent shrill threads to manifest and actually seem legitimate at the same time.

You're desperate.
generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 05:04:39 AM

That's the beauty of this Smooth and iCEBREAKER, you are doing everything for me! I went away for two hours and that was the best you could muster? I don't have to argue my case, with every post you guys make here you're proving it for me. Anyone with more than a high school education can see that.

You and your cronies have nothing but spin, innuendo and persistance.

Dash Nation has the truth, optimism, progress and decentralized technology.

Evan Duffield is a gentleman and a scholar, a visionary who makes mistakes like anyone else, but who is on another level when it comes to developing. His two year track record in Dash tells you that. He has fixed every one of Bitcoin's problems, and poises Dash well through its decentralized team, tech, governance and funding to be the digital cash that Satoshi envisioned, the Internet Of Money.

Keep posting. You betray your investment with every post. Every one knows where you're coming from, you're representing them through your demeanor everywhere you post.

I've been nothing but a gentleman to you guys as I'm representing Dash Nation.

As I see it, you have two choices:

1. Stay here, continue to act like schoolchildren. Let me deal with you accordingly, and watch the price of your investment plummet.

2. Leave, and allow Dash to continue defining ourselves, as you have had the pleasure of doing for two years.

Either way, you will not control the narrative about Dash.

I have you in checkmate, but you can't even see it! I can't wait to see where this goes...

Problem is that dash isn't decentralized and is poorly built, so your narrative is flawed from the start. You lost on the first move thanks to the instamine, choosing X11 as security, and not using end-to-end privacy to ensure privacy and fungibility. Dash has more in common with ripple than it does cash, so every time you make that claim, the facts lead you further and further into an indefensible position--hence why you can only shrill, "that's just like your opinion, man" or "If you can break it, break it!"  when the facts are pointed out for everyone to see. I wrote the guide to shitcoiner's logic, so I know when it's being used.  Wink

smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 05:49:24 AM

As I see it

Who cares?

If you "see" Dash as the Internet of Money, the accuracy of your vision is highly doubtful.
TaoOfSaatoshi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 07:07:36 AM
Last edit: April 13, 2016, 10:13:08 AM by TaoOfSaatoshi

Dash Lamassu Project Manager Ira Miller offers 27K in bounties for Python and JavaScript Developers:

https://dashtalk.org/threads/python-and-javascript-developers-wanted-27k-in-bounties.8654/

#DashNation #IoM

TaoOfSaatoshi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 05:38:03 PM

Good morning all.

Did you know that Dash has a public Slack Channel?  All who cherish crypto competition, progress and decentralized technology are welcome to join the conversation about various topics related to building of digital cash.

Please, check it out, we'd love to hear from you!

https://digitalcash.signup.team/

Cheers,

Tao (Dash Nation Campaign Founder)

ddink7
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 05:52:52 PM

My favorite part of Dash is our dev team. We have like 17 people on the Core Team, all working on different aspects of the coin and ecosystem. Warren Buffett has always said that he buys the management, not the company. Change management to devs, and it seems like Dash has a pretty solid endorsement there =)

Dash - Digital Cash
https://www.dash.org/
j0shua

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 05:58:36 PM

To anyone reading this, i could really use some help and with so many of you appearently viewing this thread i feel like its at least wearth a shot.
Six months ago i posted below cryptopuzzle somewhere on this world wide web and till this day nobody seems to have solved it.

Hi Qwizzie,

I put the numbers in here: http://rumkin.com/tools/cipher/numbers.php and got TKB VJKI ZTNI WSK ZSNU RQNBB ZJKRBN UTKRQM
Then I put that in here: http://rumkin.com/tools/cipher/cryptogram-solver.php and the solution is probably ONE KIND WORD CAN WARM THREE WINTER MONTHS. Hope that sets your mind at ease.

(Why post that here?)
noobtrader
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 05:59:50 PM

My favorite part of Dash is our dev team. We have like 17 people on the Core Team, all working on different aspects of the coin and ecosystem. Warren Buffett has always said that he buys the management, not the company. Change management to devs, and it seems like Dash has a pretty solid endorsement there =)

I buy the potential within Dash, its growing in every direction  Wink

"...I suspect we need a better incentive for users to run nodes instead of relying solely on altruism...",  satoshi@vistomail.com
Solarminer

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 06:27:36 PM

Dash Lamassu Project Manager Ira Miller offers 27K in bounties for Python and JavaScript Developers:

https://dashtalk.org/threads/python-and-javascript-developers-wanted-27k-in-bounties.8654/

#DashNation #IoM

Once you think about how much faster Dash is to use than Bitcoin, what would you choose?

TaoOfSaatoshi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 06:39:00 PM

To anyone reading this, i could really use some help and with so many of you appearently viewing this thread i feel like its at least wearth a shot.
Six months ago i posted below cryptopuzzle somewhere on this world wide web and till this day nobody seems to have solved it.

Hi Qwizzie,

I put the numbers in here: http://rumkin.com/tools/cipher/numbers.php and got TKB VJKI ZTNI WSK ZSNU RQNBB ZJKRBN UTKRQM
Then I put that in here: http://rumkin.com/tools/cipher/cryptogram-solver.php and the solution is probably ONE KIND WORD CAN WARM THREE WINTER MONTHS. Hope that sets your mind at ease.

(Why post that here?)
I couldn't even try to figure that out! I guess that's why you guys call me a "dummy"...  Tongue

stan.distortion

Activity: 317
Merit: 1012

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 06:42:04 PM

Hi Qwizzie,

(Why post that here?)

I'm certain it was to cause me mental distress Wink It was bugging me for days the last time he posted it so thank you very much for solving it Smiley

Services on the second tier seem to be getting strong interest. The DAPI is allowing all kinds of things that where impossible for a distributed system not long ago, traditionally centralised services running on a distributed platform.

Curious about the trolls methods? http://pastebin.com/irj4Fyd5
Manipulation of public discussion: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bYAQ-ZZtEU
spatula

Activity: 507
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 06:45:37 PM

Services on the second tier seem to be getting strong interest. The DAPI is allowing all kinds of things that where impossible for a distributed system not long ago, traditionally centralised services running on a distributed platform.

Can you give some examples of what you think the DAPI will be used for? I'm sure there all kinds of uses that I can't even think of as this is brand new technology.
TaoOfSaatoshi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 06:48:43 PM

Hi Qwizzie,

(Why post that here?)

I'm certain it was to cause me mental distress Wink It was bugging me for days the last time he posted it so thank you very much for solving it Smiley

I must say, Stan, I really love your signature. Really provides insight on what used to be allowed to happen here on this board.

BrainShutdown
Legendary

Activity: 1052
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 07:03:54 PM

#DashNation #IoM

Once you think about how much faster Dash is to use than Bitcoin, what would you choose?

No brainer 101  Grin

One thing that's really making me quite happy is the Digital Cash stability price wise, as a true solid currency should be while maintaining money properties  Cool

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: