Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:05:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 [284] 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 ... 822 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌  (Read 923761 times)
CC-Resurgam

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

I Shall Rise Again From The Ashes Of My Failures.

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2016, 10:44:18 PM

How the ico works? sell wall @1 and the some more sell wall at 2 3 and so on. how can people make profit?

If people want to make a quick Profit then they are welcome to try but that is not our goal. our goal is not a high price but rather a chance for everyone to be able to get in on the project. we want everyone to be able to have some. because the functionalities we are making will require a certain amount of ESP in your wallet to be available and will cost ESP to use. the more people have the more they can use the functionalities, the more sought after ESP will become. as for right now while we are in the process of making the functions we are working on the Distribution phase of Espers.

That's the right attitude! Trading is only one part of the equation: so what services paid in ESP will be offered to all these new ESP holders, if you don't mind my asking?

I have received my Giveaway ESP btw, thank you very much. I won't be selling anytime soon!  Cheesy

First on the list is the Email feature. after that the chain to chain interfacing. all of which will require a certain amount of ESP to be held in order to be able to use. and will cost a certain amount of ESP each use.

For the Email system we are thinking you need to have at least 1 million and it will cost per KB of the email. that larger the email the more it will charge. up to a certain amount that will cap the email size. we are still working on the logistics,

what is the main feature of this email system? would it contain the anonymity similar to using email via tor? I presume we can send and receive emails from other domain system?
The idea so far. is a secure sudeo-anonymous system. through the client. pretty much you will be able to send an email the same way you send coins to an address.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄                  ▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄            ▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░▌        ▐░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌░▌     ▐░▐░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌▐░▌ ▐░▌▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌ ▐░▐░▌  ▐░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌   ▐░▌    ▐░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌     ▀      ▐░▌
▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌                                        ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
  ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀                  ▀    ▀                 ▀
     ▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 11:05:00 PM

How the ico works? sell wall @1 and the some more sell wall at 2 3 and so on. how can people make profit?

If people want to make a quick Profit then they are welcome to try but that is not our goal. our goal is not a high price but rather a chance for everyone to be able to get in on the project. we want everyone to be able to have some. because the functionalities we are making will require a certain amount of ESP in your wallet to be available and will cost ESP to use. the more people have the more they can use the functionalities, the more sought after ESP will become. as for right now while we are in the process of making the functions we are working on the Distribution phase of Espers.

That's the right attitude! Trading is only one part of the equation: so what services paid in ESP will be offered to all these new ESP holders, if you don't mind my asking?

I have received my Giveaway ESP btw, thank you very much. I won't be selling anytime soon!  Cheesy

First on the list is the Email feature. after that the chain to chain interfacing. all of which will require a certain amount of ESP to be held in order to be able to use. and will cost a certain amount of ESP each use.

For the Email system we are thinking you need to have at least 1 million and it will cost per KB of the email. that larger the email the more it will charge. up to a certain amount that will cap the email size. we are still working on the logistics,

what is the main feature of this email system? would it contain the anonymity similar to using email via tor? I presume we can send and receive emails from other domain system?
The idea so far. is a secure sudeo-anonymous system. through the client. pretty much you will be able to send an email the same way you send coins to an address.

so by this means it works like a private messaging system that is already been implemented on other altcoin wallet and is not an email per se.. unless if you have the wallet you cannot send and receive messages.
CC-Resurgam

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2016, 11:14:18 PM

so by this means it works like a private messaging system that is already been implemented on other altcoin wallet and is not an email per se.. unless if you have the wallet you cannot send and receive messages.

the IM system is very similar to Email systems out there. what truly sets them apart is the ability to send attachments, having high customization with the text, and being able to use different systems, we are aiming for a more Email approach then the previous IM clients of other Alt coins. For example you will be able to modify the Text as easily as most modern day email systems. you will be able to send any attachment however this will raise the size of the email thus costing more ESP, and we plan on making people able to send to Gmail accounts, Yahoo Accounts Etc. the later is still under consideration as to how we are going to go about achieving this.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄                  ▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄            ▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░▌        ▐░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌░▌     ▐░▐░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌▐░▌ ▐░▌▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌ ▐░▐░▌  ▐░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌   ▐░▌    ▐░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌     ▀      ▐░▌
▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌                                        ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
  ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀                  ▀    ▀                 ▀
     ▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
bob75coin

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 11:25:12 PM

Got my giveaway part. Thank you!

I will not sell for a long time!!!
bitwarrior
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 11:25:20 PM

the IM system is very similar to Email systems out there. what truly sets them apart is the ability to send attachments, having high customization with the text, and being able to use different systems, we are aiming for a more Email approach then the previous IM clients of other Alt coins. For example you will be able to modify the Text as easily as most modern day email systems. you will be able to send any attachment however this will raise the size of the email thus costing more ESP, and we plan on making people able to send to Gmail accounts, Yahoo Accounts Etc. the later is still under consideration as to how we are going to go about achieving this.

It would be great if you can able to implement the feature that you are aiming and it will be the best if you can achieve the later Smiley
Any plans of adding a VPN feature to ESPERS wallet?
CC-Resurgam

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2016, 11:29:17 PM

It would be great if you can able to implement the feature that you are aiming and it will be the best if you can achieve the later Smiley
We are also trying to achieve a Site-on-Blockchain feature that would allow web hosting using the Espers Client. i am not sure if that answers your question. forgive me i am quite tired and i am not sure i understand your question.

▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
bitwarrior
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 11:52:28 PM

We are also trying to achieve a Site-on-Blockchain feature that would allow web hosting using the Espers Client. i am not sure if that answers your question. forgive me i am quite tired and i am not sure i understand your question.

Oh yes I forgot the Site-on-Blockchain feature, that is better than the possible VPN  Smiley Thanks for replying.
Arrakeen

Activity: 532

Offer escrow, receive negative trust

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 11:53:09 PM

We are also trying to achieve a Site-on-Blockchain feature that would allow web hosting using the Espers Client

Can someone explain how exactly this works?  I'm curious now
bitwarrior
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 11:56:26 PM

If my understanding is correct, POR needs to run first before you could implement the Site-on-Blockchain feature?
CC-Resurgam

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2016, 12:03:11 AM

If my understanding is correct, POR needs to run first before you could implement the Site-on-Blockchain feature?
We can pull it of without Por but it will not be stable enough to run. pretty much it works similarly to the Email system. someone would have to pay X amount of Esp based on how large of a website they are launching. however instead of sending it to another client it will get saved on the blockchain as a block. the client would then be able to view that block and the Web portal will appear. the client for the web interface will likely be based in HTML to allow this conversion. therefore the person who hosted it will have to use HTML untill we create a system that will allow you to create your own page much like how myspace use to be. but that project is in the future as we have many things that are taking priority.

▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
SushiNoTomato

Activity: 756

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 06:08:00 AM

I can happily say that I have received ESP payment for the 2nd Giveaway, top job fellas keep up the good work Wink
barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2016, 06:22:20 AM

receive ESP payment for 2nd giveaway, just keep and good work dev
shinep

Activity: 630

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 06:25:58 AM

As the 2nd giveaway is now done, I predict we see the updated launch today  Wink
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 06:26:33 AM

so give away are now been spread it was not my luck since i just been active here late before the 2nd give away has been announce but I'm happy to know that after this we are expecting more from the dev team. good luck espers community.
vit0z

Activity: 784

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 06:36:13 AM

2nd ESP Giveaway received
vhong

Activity: 361

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 06:54:12 AM

Congrats to all those who received their Espers from the second giveaway, let us continue supporting this coin until the price reach 50 sat or more. If Doge can do it Espers can do it too.  Smiley
frontier8

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 07:09:14 AM

I am solo mining ESP with 3 280X. Cheesy

Jacques21

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 07:39:28 AM
Last edit: June 07, 2016, 07:57:34 AM by Jacques21

Anybody know how to get the gpu miner to detect my cards? I can mine other coins just fine, but sgminer just wont work for some reason.

It says no opencl devices found
butragenjo

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 08:26:54 AM

any chance to get higher price for ESP???
m33
Legendary

Activity: 1064

Never invest with borrowed coins

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2016, 08:35:31 AM

Congrats to all ppl who got free ESPER . You can now sell them to me!!

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

YOUR DIGITAL PRECIOUS METAL 
PoSP | BNP Masternodes | 65 Second block time
Bullion MarketPlace

Cryptopia | NovaExchange |
Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Pages: « 1 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 [284] 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 ... 822 »
  Print  

Jump to: