Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:48:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 [322] 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 ... 822 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌  (Read 923757 times)
Nicolasbonza

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 05:46:35 PM

I could easily run Wolf0's miner since the first release and I'm not alone, so basically people are complaining that they are not good enough to run it.

any chance you can give a step by step to get it working under windows with an HD 6450?

6450 is too old to work as there are no binaries for AMD Caicos based gpus.

i can mine just about every other coin with it though. mining decred on it now. was mining digi byte last night

Can you help me to find the source for Ubuntu 15.10 an run the sgminer please?  Sad

| Espers [ESP] | Algorithm hmq1725 |

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SHP-YTC

Activity: 99

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 05:59:38 PM

Espers is being marketed as a fair coin but this one person has a super miner. sound like a scam to me http://esp.miningalts.com/address/ETg6N7SvFQiZU4tyTgk3bzWCTDL4dn29tG Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Cry i lost money in this im not happy about it either but unless this miner is made public now this coin is trash. may already be trash as he mined over 2 billion coin with it already . its also starting to seem like alot of these community members are just devs with multiple forum accounts

I'm sorry to be the dick but why don't u just leave?
Everybody is supportive and believes in this coin...

Arrakeen

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Offer escrow, receive negative trust

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 06:03:40 PM

What does this have to do with the 'scam'?
Nicolasbonza

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 06:03:53 PM

Espers is being marketed as a fair coin but this one person has a super miner. sound like a scam to me http://esp.miningalts.com/address/ETg6N7SvFQiZU4tyTgk3bzWCTDL4dn29tG Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Cry i lost money in this im not happy about it either but unless this miner is made public now this coin is trash. may already be trash as he mined over 2 billion coin with it already . its also starting to seem like alot of these community members are just devs with multiple forum accounts

Maybe somehow he believes too  Tongue

Somebody help me to find the source code of the Wolf0 miner please?

OhGodAGirl

Activity: 199
Merit: 108

Look, I'm really not that interesting. Promise.

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2016, 06:18:00 PM

Good lord.

Honey.

I want you to do me a favor.

Now, listen closely. You're going to take your head, and remove it from your ass. Okay? I know it's jammed up there pretty far, but I want you to push it out, because right now we can't decipher your statements through all the shit.

There is no 'scam' or 'conspiracy'. You're fear-mongering on an alt account. You do realize that botnet farmers do just that - accumulate shittons of coins from multiple sources? The miner is made public. It has been public for a while. Stop being a little cunt. You're just making yourself look bad, and honestly, you're starting to stink up the joint.

Have a lovely day, you ass.
Crypto*Digger

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Entrepreneur and blockchain enthusiast

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 06:22:18 PM

if you get past the scammy mining the devs have released nothing. just meaningless fluff added to wallet and even thats been delayd few lines worth of code change on git . script kiddies with a new coin i think

you say the devs dont know who it is. we cant trust that, you say its not a dev but if you dont know who it is it could be a dev and you wouldnt know!

Im somewhat new to pump groups,  but those tactics are pretty obvious... I would recomend you guys to become a bit smarter because this is getting old...

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★  E S P E R S  ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
░▒▓▓▓▓    S E C U R E - E M A I L  ★  S I T E S - O N - B L O C K C H A I N  ★  P R O O F - O F - R E L I A B I L I T Y    ▓▓▓▓▒░
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ★    ANN   |  CRYPTOCODERZ   |  TWITTER   |  FACEBOOK   |  EMAIL   |  EXPLORER     ★     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
freakying99

Activity: 429
Merit: 250

Pythagoras and Plato are my brothers.

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 06:25:36 PM

I'm liking this mining thing and all, but what is "Reverse-ICO" ?   Smiley

Well i'll search it later  Roll Eyes Grin

In ICO you give btc to devs for development & get some coins in return but here in reverse-ico the devs gave free coins to users via giveaways.
Thanks for the explaining :v

You're Welcome .
OhGodAGirl

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2016, 06:26:00 PM

Fact there is a miner getting billions of esp using a program 90% of community does not have access to

if he didn't code it... he bought it... you pay money... you get money
what do u mean he bought it ?

very early in the thread a GPU miner was offered by a community member for some BTC
maybe the Super miner paid for it as such

Well there aren't a lot of sell orders so it kinda makes sense now.

Considering I am the only one with the ability to sell that GPU miner (Wolf's GPU miner)...no. No, it wasn't sold. We were going to sell to ONE member, but we sold to the developers instead. Please, stop with this. I've commented before. It's someone either buying all the ESP, or using a botnet miner. It's no big deal, it happens.
CryptoCoderz (OP)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 506

Coderz of the Crypto variety

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2016, 06:29:23 PM

Maybe somehow he believes too  Tongue
Somebody help me to find the source code of the Wolf0 miner please?

We are re-uploading now

all i can see is that dev team have sgminer wolf optimized for 4 weeks now (who has been used by some people for 2 months ..)

and this miner is still PRIVATE because only working for pallas and few guys under linux ..

So Yea  there is an unfair distribution with mining atm .. for weeks & months ..

Do you read? Do you think before spouting non-sense? Clearly not.

As wolf had stated before and we have stated, We did not compile the wolf miner for a while due to fires and other things that occured in some of our personal lives. People have lives other than trashing a project and talking about things that one has no clue about.
No one was private mining in the dev team, no one is scamming, no one has made ANY money on this, we are all still losing money because we still believe that this will grow into an amazing piece of technology

The devs do not know who this miner is.  It is understandable that you would want to know who this is, but there is no way for the devs to know since it is none of us.  Unless someone comes forward and says "yeah that's me" and posts a screenshot of them mining there is no way to know who it is.

Also it would be great if you could refrain from calling Espers trash and accusing devs of using multiple forum accounts while repeating yourself ad nauseam.

The devs are doing all that they can to get the miner to the public in a working form.  The fact of the matter is that none of us have a suitable gpu to test the miner with (we understand that this proves nothing since you can't see our rigs and we get that, but it is the truth).  Since we don't have a new enough gpu to test with and we are not experts at coding and compiling miners we just assumed that they would work.  We apologize for this and are working hard to correct the issue.

if you get past the scammy mining the devs have released nothing. just meaningless fluff added to wallet and even thats been delayd few lines worth of code change on git . script kiddies with a new coin i think

The devs have not promised any dates on the new features.  Getting the miner out so that everyone could mine fairly was, and is, our chief concern at the moment.  After the miner issues have been resolved, we will be working on the features that have been listed in the mini-roadmap in the OP.  And please stop with the name calling (I know this is BCT and that may be a bit much to ask).  We will address everyone's issues with Espers to the best of our ability, but there is no need to personally attack the team.  We have been more transparent than most projects out there.  You can even see the names and photographs of 6/10 team members on the website.

I could easily run Wolf0's miner since the first release and I'm not alone, so basically people are complaining that they are not good enough to run it.

any chance you can give a step by step to get it working under windows with an HD 6450?

6450 is too old to work as there are no binaries for AMD Caicos based gpus.

i can mine just about every other coin with it though. mining decred on it now. was mining digi byte last night

I understand the frustration with that.  Wolf's custom optimized miner uses binaries that are specific to the gpu's chipset architecture.  That is the only explanation that I have and apologize if it is not deemed good enough.
none of this can be verified as true but one part is verifiably false "The devs have not promised any dates on the new features." they set many release dates for simple wallet upgrades that were not met, my skepticism is on them

We've set a FEW dates and after failing to meet them we are no longer setting dates. Our progress and history shall speak for itself as you can clearly see the team solve issues and roll out new releases despite missing deadlines.

Its official, this is a scamcoin. Devs probably colluding with shady exchange as if the unfair dev only miner was not enough.  Theres a wallet thats had 40 billion through it. Just a mineout shitcoin scam seen it before

Okay okay okay,

1. We do not control who lists our token. It is up to you as an intelectual human being to make your own decisions for yourself
2. 40 Bill through it? dang sounds like someone was busy and it wasn't us.... glad your wasting time trying to grill us for stuff we did not do
3. Mineout Shitcoin? HAHAHAHAHA you understand there are 2 years until mineout? and that only to 60% then several more years on PoR until mineout.... or did you not read?

he probably is a dev, they may not be as benevolent as they pretend with their reverse-ico if they have a dev-only miner raping the chiain just another scamcoin vapourware mine job

I just don't even know how to respond to this... clearly "no devs are mining" is not an answer you like hearing...

@Everyone

Let us lay out some things to make everything crystal clear.

1. NO devs are mining, none of us even have the cards to do it with...
2. We are not scamming, otherwise we would have ran a full on ICO and ditched, we are here, personally I'm spending my funds to keep nodes and other vital systems online and have been for months now
3. Pallas' SGMINER is fully functional and released as well as linked on the OP in case Wolf's doesn't work
4. Pallas is rolling out an NVIDIA miner, we just haven't paid him 1BTC yet for it. If anyone who runs NVIDIA wants to help let us know otherwise please stand by until we pay him
5. We are running this project because we believe in it, we believe in the concept the dream and the goal. Bringing as many people along with us is the intention, if you don't like the project PLEASE DO NOT GET INVOLVED, we never charged people or asked people to become a part of any of this, However if you are a part of it we can promise support as we always have done and progress again which we have delivered.

Thanks goes out to everyone supporting us.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
 ▀         

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀
▐░▌         ▐░▌ 
▐░▌          ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌
 ▀               ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▓▒░░ Secure Emailing
    ▓▒░░ Site-On-Blockchain
         ▓▒░░ Proof-of-Reliability
▓▒░░ HMQ1725
    ▓▒░░ CryptoCoderz
         ▓▒░░ Bitcointalk ANN
OhGodAGirl

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2016, 06:38:24 PM

all i can see is that dev team have sgminer wolf optimized for 4 weeks now (who has been used by some people for 2 months ..)

and this miner is still PRIVATE because only working for pallas and few guys under linux ..

So Yea  there is an unfair distribution with mining atm .. for weeks & months ..

Good lord. How many times...

It's not private.

It has been used by no-one for two months, because only Wolf and I are the ones who had access to it. Cryptocoderz did have the source a few weeks ago, but real life took over. As it does. He also needed assistance with compiling it and sorting out some bugs - they should be fixed now.

I don't mine. Wolf is not mining with it. It's not been resold.

Please, stop with the misinformation. And good lord, to everyone, stop your bitching.

If you have issues you can come hash it out with me. But stop with this misinformation. We don't, nor will we ever, sell to multiple parties after we have made an exclusive deal. And we most certainly would not willingly fuck over a start-up coin, nor the community. Everyone got it? Right. Good.
Nicolasbonza

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 06:51:14 PM

3. Pallas' SGMINER is fully functional and released as well as linked on the OP in case Wolf's doesn't work

Where can i find this Sgminer? (Whats a "OP"?)

Sorry for too many questions

OhGodAGirl

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2016, 06:54:54 PM

No such thing hon!

OP means original post - sometimes, it can be original poster. Pallas' SGMiner is here: https://github.com/CryptoCoderz/sgminer_HMQ1725

Hope that helps!
CryptoCoderz (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2016, 06:59:11 PM

As @ohgodagirl pointed out please feel free to ask questions, we are here to help.

Here is a direct download URL for the windows binaries of the older miner:  >>>LINK HERE<<<

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
 ▀         

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀
▐░▌         ▐░▌ 
▐░▌          ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌
 ▀               ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▓▒░░ Secure Emailing
    ▓▒░░ Site-On-Blockchain
▓▒░░ HMQ1725
    ▓▒░░ CryptoCoderz
         ▓▒░░ Bitcointalk ANN
Nicolasbonza

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 07:14:36 PM

As @ohgodagirl pointed out please feel free to ask questions, we are here to help.

Here is a direct download URL for the windows binaries of the older miner:  >>>LINK HERE<<<

No such thing hon!

OP means original post - sometimes, it can be original poster. Pallas' SGMiner is here: https://github.com/CryptoCoderz/sgminer_HMQ1725

Hope that helps!
Thank you so much, i'm already using the Windows sgminer, i'm going to try the Pallas' Sgminer on Ubuntu now Smiley

xtrembash

Activity: 473
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 07:17:55 PM

why post old sgminer  Huh
omg lol

pallas
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094

Black Belt Developer

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 07:24:15 PM

Cryptopia had a glitch, should be OK now.

SHP-YTC

Activity: 99

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 07:27:22 PM

Good lord.

Honey.

I want you to do me a favor.

Now, listen closely. You're going to take your head, and remove it from your ass. Okay? I know it's jammed up there pretty far, but I want you to push it out, because right now we can't decipher your statements through all the shit.

There is no 'scam' or 'conspiracy'. You're fear-mongering on an alt account. You do realize that botnet farmers do just that - accumulate shittons of coins from multiple sources? The miner is made public. It has been public for a while. Stop being a little cunt. You're just making yourself look bad, and honestly, you're starting to stink up the joint.

Have a lovely day, you ass.

I think we have to call an ambulance because this guy got roasted too hard Cheesy

CryptoCoderz (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2016, 07:36:08 PM
Last edit: July 10, 2016, 07:48:10 PM by CryptoCoderz

why post old sgminer  Huh
omg lol

IDK... Maybe in case some people still have issues with the wolfminer?

EDIT: Wolfminer source now re-uploaded with new bins: https://github.com/CryptoCoderz/sgminer-wolf

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
 ▀         

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀
▐░▌         ▐░▌ 
▐░▌          ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌
 ▀               ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▓▒░░ Secure Emailing
    ▓▒░░ Site-On-Blockchain
▓▒░░ HMQ1725
    ▓▒░░ CryptoCoderz
         ▓▒░░ Bitcointalk ANN
bendjmiller222

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 08:01:54 PM

Hopefully the people pestering the Dev's and claiming it's a scam will leave everyone who supports this coin alone. Looking forward to all the new features! Smiley
Never Go Full Retard

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 08:14:47 PM

Holding for a few weeks now. Still happy with my investment

Keep up the good work devs
Pages: « 1 ... 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 [322] 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 ... 822 »
  Print  

Jump to: