Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:16:52 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 822 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌  (Read 923799 times)
OrsonJ

Activity: 597
Merit: 253

... and the swarm is headed towards us

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2016, 04:45:17 PM

All, be careful!
Option "-salvagewallet" doesn't work in ESP wallet!! Probably you lost your coins if tried repair wallet after wrong transaction  Grin Grin

Dumping private key is the currently known way of salvaging your dat.

Also, salvage wallet ATTEMPTS TO SALVAGE it is not a garaungeed fix...

Please be sure to always backup your dat. If you have asick transaction due to micro fee issue/ micro send amount issue dumping your private and importing it on a new dat will retrieve the stuck transaction.

When you will fix this problem?

No chain can salvage a corrupt dat file 100% success garaunteed. Sorry to break it to you.
We'll continue to work on it to improve the functionality but it's not a top priority at this time.

You mean this not a priority, but if a holder send wrong Tx and not used buggy coincontrol — he lost their coins, and never gonna back it, never  Grin Grin
And you say security and safe is not priority?  Shocked
Please note that we do not mean any disrespect. however we are more focused on the task at hand. The "salvagewallet" function has always been a possible fix. even with bitcoin. if you are relying on the last stitch effort then there is nothing we can do. we will look into it however and see if we cant fix any and all issues. we appreciate you bringing it to our attention.
We highly recommend to simply backup your wallet and be careful to not send the wrong amount the the wrong person.

Thanks, you are really thoughtful, but you add coincontrol in 0.8.0.3 and not assay it. Why I must confide you if dev say "Security is not priority for us"?

What does coincontrol have to do with a corrupted wallet.dat?

Zano alias: @orsonj  |  Twitter: @Cryptoschild
CC-Resurgam

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

I Shall Rise Again From The Ashes Of My Failures.

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2016, 04:45:22 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2016, 06:11:33 PM by CC-Resurgam

Thanks, you are really thoughtful, but you add coincontrol in 0.8.0.3 and not assay it. Why I must confide you if dev say "Security is not priority for us"?
He never said security is not a priority. that is grossly warping his words. He said the "salvagewallet" is not a top priority but we will work on it. We have many things we are doing with the wallet right now that are of more importance then this issue.
So when we are done with the current update then we will figure out what to do next.

However this issue can be resolved by backing up your wallet and making sure you dont send the wrong amount to the wrong address. something everyone in the Crypto-community already does.

Please Refer to post 2525 on page 127

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄                  ▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄            ▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░▌        ▐░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌░▌     ▐░▐░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌▐░▌ ▐░▌▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌ ▐░▐░▌  ▐░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌   ▐░▌    ▐░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌     ▀      ▐░▌
▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌                                        ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
  ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀                  ▀    ▀                 ▀
     ▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
Samai

Activity: 781
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 05:07:57 PM

He never said security is not a priority. that is grossly warping his words. He said the "salvagewallet" is not a top priority but we will work on it. We have many things we are doing with the wallet right now that are of more importance then this issue.
So when we are done with the current update then we will figure out what to do next.

However this issue can be resolved by backing up your wallet and making sure you dont send the wrong amount to the wrong address. something everyone in the Crypto-community already does.

Please understand. this is important to us, we are just very busy with more pressing matters. and the more minor bugs we fix the longer it takes us to develop the Email system that was the original goal. of this project.

Ok, I'm just erroneously understand him and you are really busy.
Look another side of this.
Your code in Github mean I can create Tx ~1500Kb sized
Look here

according rules 35Kb Tx I do nonproblem create, but …nothing  Shocked Shocked Shocked

Ok, I create Tx in console and …lost coins, because change is micro and coins are stuck. All I need — save my coins, salvagewallet not work (priority is Email system! Not coins guard  Grin )
What should I do?  Cool
CC-Resurgam

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2016, 05:18:47 PM

Look here
according rules 35Kb Tx I do nonproblem create, but …nothing  Shocked Shocked Shocked

Ok, I create Tx in console and …lost coins, because change is micro and coins are stuck. All I need — save my coins, salvagewallet not work (priority is Email system! Not coins guard  Grin )
What should I do?  Cool
The thing that we are working that is top priority is that issue you experienced. Please read post 2525 on page 127 for more information. there isn't one project that the "salvagewallet" feature works most of the time. recovering something that is corrupted never works 100%. we will look into it. however we believe the issue will be fixed all together in the next update.
Please understand. we are working on that issue. however Backing up your wallet is still the preferred method of recovery.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄                  ▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄            ▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░▌        ▐░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌░▌     ▐░▐░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌▐░▌ ▐░▌▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌ ▐░▐░▌  ▐░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌   ▐░▌    ▐░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌     ▀      ▐░▌
▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌                                        ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
  ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀                  ▀    ▀                 ▀
     ▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
ReDmiR

Activity: 543
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 05:32:51 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2016, 05:47:16 PM by ReDmiR

ICO
http://[Suspicious link removed]/forum/index.php?topic=7403.0
117. Boss
http://[Suspicious link removed]/forum/index.php?topic=7403.135
https://www.facebook.com/albert.reutsky/posts/1057309320982585
https://www.facebook.com/CryptoCoderz/photos/a.435715313295422.1073741825.435714489962171/461664410700512/?type=3&theater
https://www.facebook.com/CryptoCoderz/photos/a.435715313295422.1073741825.435714489962171/461664410700512/?type=3&theater
ESP: EaHdWrBwVjZoM3oeFEfHM4d3bHqp7HWGGQ

When I transferred the coins ESP?
mail: com.compass@yandex.ru
Samai

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 05:33:58 PM

Look here
according rules 35Kb Tx I do nonproblem create, but …nothing  Shocked Shocked Shocked

Ok, I create Tx in console and …lost coins, because change is micro and coins are stuck. All I need — save my coins, salvagewallet not work (priority is Email system! Not coins guard  Grin )
What should I do?  Cool
The thing that we are working that is top priority is that issue you experienced. Please read post 2525 on page 127 for more information. there isn't one project that the "salvagewallet" feature works most of the time. recovering something that is corrupted never works 100%. we will look into it. however we believe the issue will be fixed all together in the next update.
Please understand. we are working on that issue. however Backing up your wallet is still the preferred method of recovery.

Resume this
- coincontrol is dull and buggy
- wallet not matches source code
- Tx without fee may effortlessly lost
- Tx with micro change may lost too
- repair system is out
- Email system and sheen is high priority

Guys, I'm a bigstake ESP holder and please leave the husk from the bow yourself. I need healthy client and network!
CryptoCoderz (OP)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 506

Coderz of the Crypto variety

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2016, 05:44:26 PM

All, be careful!
Option "-salvagewallet" doesn't work in ESP wallet!! Probably you lost your coins if tried repair wallet after wrong transaction  Grin Grin

Please be sure to always backup your dat. If you have asick transaction due to micro fee issue/ micro send amount issue dumping your private and importing it on a new dat will retrieve the stuck transaction.

No chain can salvage a corrupt dat file 100% success garaunteed. Sorry to break it to you.
We'll continue to work on it to improve the functionality but it's not a top priority at this time.

You mean this not a priority, but if a holder send wrong Tx and not used buggy coincontrol — he lost their coins, and never gonna back it, never  Grin Grin
And you say security and safe is not priority?  Shocked

Again This issue occurs with most if not all current chains. But just ours. So unless you have afix you would like to implement please refrain from trying to blame id's for something that we did not initially create. We implement the feature.

Also, if you get a buggy tx we've already explained that your coins are not lost as long as you dump the private key and import it on a new dat file.

This workaround is temporary but also is currently effective.

Thank you for understanding that at the moment the tx size and .01 micro send issues are our main focus add this well negate the need for you to use the salvage feature entirely.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
 ▀         

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀
▐░▌         ▐░▌ 
▐░▌          ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌
 ▀               ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▓▒░░ Secure Emailing
    ▓▒░░ Site-On-Blockchain
         ▓▒░░ Proof-of-Reliability
▓▒░░ HMQ1725
    ▓▒░░ CryptoCoderz
         ▓▒░░ Bitcointalk ANN
CryptoCoderz (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2016, 05:47:58 PM

Look here

What should I do?  Cool

Resume this
- repair system is out

Guys, I'm a bigstake ESP holder and please leave the husk from the bow yourself. I need healthy client and network!

How does the source but match the client? Explain... The github source is IDENTICAL as we use it ourselves for chilling clients that are released...

We have multiple times stated the fix is being worked on and final tests are underway for the tx issues. If you read a few pages back tks would become very apparent instead of blindly posting as you did.

Repair system works as well as any other coins. Maybe you should again read before posting.

Also we have never stated that the email system takes priority over a stable chain. That is aconclusion you came to on your own

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
 ▀         

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀
▐░▌         ▐░▌ 
▐░▌          ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌
 ▀               ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▓▒░░ Secure Emailing
    ▓▒░░ Site-On-Blockchain
▓▒░░ HMQ1725
    ▓▒░░ CryptoCoderz
         ▓▒░░ Bitcointalk ANN
Samai

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 05:51:50 PM

All, be careful!
Option "-salvagewallet" doesn't work in ESP wallet!! Probably you lost your coins if tried repair wallet after wrong transaction  Grin Grin

You mean this not a priority, but if a holder send wrong Tx and not used buggy coincontrol — he lost their coins, and never gonna back it, never  Grin Grin

Again This issue occurs with most if not all current chains. But just ours. So unless you have afix you would like to implement please refrain from trying to blame id's for something that we did not initially create. We implement the feature.

Also, if you get a buggy tx we've already explained that your coins are not lost as long as you dump the private key and import it on a new dat file.

Thank you for understanding that at the moment the tx size and .01 micro send issues are our main focus add this well negate the need for you to use the salvage feature entirely.

Ok, if I blow all my funds can you to compensate my coins?
ptic-1

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 05:59:13 PM

All, be careful!

Thats like asking car if it will fix itself after you crash it.

█ B █ T █ C █12J89RucSq2vX5m5TcC5fP3PwVUrtWHn4c█ B █ T █ C █
Samai

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 06:00:26 PM

Look here

What should I do?  Cool

Resume this
- repair system is out

1 How does the source but match the client? Explain... The github source is IDENTICAL as we use it ourselves for chilling clients that are released...

We have multiple times stated the fix is being worked on and final tests are underway for the tx issues. If you read a few pages back tks would become very apparent instead of blindly posting as you did.

2 Repair system works as well as any other coins. Maybe you should again read before posting.

3 Also we have never stated that the email system takes priority over a stable chain. That is aconclusion you came to on your own

1 Source https://github.com/CryptoCoderz/Espers/blob/master/src/main.h#L36

Fact:

Very identical

2 repair system doesn't work!

Please understand. this is important to us, we are just very busy with more pressing matters. and the more minor bugs we fix the longer it takes us to develop the Email system that was the original goal. of this project.
CryptoCoderz (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2016, 06:01:18 PM

All, be careful!

If you create a bad transaction YOU CAN DUMP YOUR PRIVSTE KEY AND IMPORT INTO A NEW WALLET THIS HAS BEEN STATED MANY MANY TIMES.

Again perhaps reading would be aidea

Also. Go ask bitcoin if you created abad transaction would they compensate you?

We always are willing to work with users to correct issues.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
 ▀         

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀
▐░▌         ▐░▌ 
▐░▌          ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌
 ▀               ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▓▒░░ Secure Emailing
    ▓▒░░ Site-On-Blockchain
▓▒░░ HMQ1725
    ▓▒░░ CryptoCoderz
         ▓▒░░ Bitcointalk ANN
CC-Resurgam

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2016, 06:01:48 PM

Mind if i ask why you were sending Dust Transactions after we have already explained why it is in an issue and what would happen until we fix it with the next update?
This issue occurs when you send under .01 ESP

Also, we recommend you just backup your wallet right now. this would prevent any and all future loss. you can upload your private key into the other wallet as well and you will receive your lost ESP back.

EDIT: Please refer to post 2525 on page 127

▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
CryptoCoderz (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2016, 06:04:53 PM

Look here

What should I do?  Cool

Resume this
- repair system is out

1 How does the source but match the client? Explain... The github source is IDENTICAL as we use it ourselves for chilling clients that are released...

2 Repair system works as well as any other coins. Maybe you should again read before posting.

3 Also we have never stated that the email system takes priority over a stable chain. That is aconclusion you came to on your own

1 Source https://github.com/CryptoCoderz/Espers/blob/master/src/main.h#L36

Fact:

Very identical

2 repair system doesn't work!

How many times would like us to tell you and point to the fact that we've already discussed solutions to those issues.

It's old news. We've stated multiple times the patches are being tested for integrity.

If you cannot read it is not or fault.
Please refrain from blindly bashing a project you refuse to look into at all.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
 ▀         

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀
▐░▌         ▐░▌ 
▐░▌          ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌
 ▀               ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▓▒░░ Secure Emailing
    ▓▒░░ Site-On-Blockchain
▓▒░░ HMQ1725
    ▓▒░░ CryptoCoderz
         ▓▒░░ Bitcointalk ANN
CryptoCoderz (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2016, 06:06:55 PM

All, be careful!

Please note that we do not mean any disrespect. however we are more focused on the task at hand. The "salvagewallet" function has always been a possible fix. even with bitcoin. if you are relying on the last stitch effort then there is nothing we can do. we will look into it however and see if we cant fix any and all issues. we appreciate you bringing it to our attention.
We highly recommend to simply backup your wallet and be careful to not send the wrong amount the the wrong person.

Where are you getting this from?!
We've ALWAYS STATED AND TAKEN SECURITY TO BE TOP PRIORITY PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Also I love how your ignoring the dumping your private key as a solution. Or is your goal to simply attempt to fud us?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
 ▀         

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀
▐░▌         ▐░▌ 
▐░▌          ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌
 ▀               ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▓▒░░ Secure Emailing
    ▓▒░░ Site-On-Blockchain
▓▒░░ HMQ1725
    ▓▒░░ CryptoCoderz
         ▓▒░░ Bitcointalk ANN
monoxide

Activity: 774
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 06:09:41 PM

Small Quick Giveaway!

How to participate: First, tweet this post (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1434700.msg14667891#msg14667891) with #ESP #Espers + If you want to write something more.

Second, send me in PM/Private message your hashrate and info of your equipment you are mining with.
Also ESP address is required of course.
Don't cheat, since i might ask some screenshots/proof.

Dev team has nothing to do with this, I do this out my own pocket to help raise awarness of ESPERS and cuz' i simply love this community.

If you want to share some espers through this giveaway, my signature has ESP address.

And lastly, this giveaway is in favor of small miners.

Giveaway starts now and is valid 12hours.

Do not post your info in this thread, PM only

At this point i have not yet decided amount that i'm going to share, but free is free, right?

1hr Left! keep 'em coming. i start checking and sending coins after 1hr and i also post a list of accepted persons.
CryptoCoderz (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2016, 06:11:13 PM

when you paid my friends his money???

You need to wait. Please understand we need to patch the client first. It is our top priority.

For registration http://[Suspicious link removed]/.I not got ESP.
117. Boss
ESP: EaHdWrBwVjZoM3oeFEfHM4d3bHqp7HWGGQ
When I distribute ESP?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
 ▀         

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀
▐░▌         ▐░▌ 
▐░▌          ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌
 ▀               ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▓▒░░ Secure Emailing
    ▓▒░░ Site-On-Blockchain
▓▒░░ HMQ1725
    ▓▒░░ CryptoCoderz
         ▓▒░░ Bitcointalk ANN
CryptoCoderz (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2016, 06:12:23 PM

Please Refer to post 2525 on page 127

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
 ▀         

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀
▐░▌         ▐░▌ 
▐░▌          ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌
 ▀               ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▓▒░░ Secure Emailing
    ▓▒░░ Site-On-Blockchain
▓▒░░ HMQ1725
    ▓▒░░ CryptoCoderz
         ▓▒░░ Bitcointalk ANN
bspus
Legendary

Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 06:20:34 PM

There are people buying ESP on the btc market at 1 sat when on the same exchange it can be bought for a small fraction of that price if only the same trader bought LTC at the sell market price to use and buy ESP

I am not discussing the actual value of the coin at all. Time will tell, personally I think it is worth more than 1 sat, but features have to be implemented first.

Just pointing out the profound blindness and stupidity of some traders

ReDmiR

Activity: 543
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 06:21:49 PM

OK. Expect.
Pages: « 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 822 »
  Print  

Jump to: