Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:39:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 822 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌  (Read 923761 times)
narielle

Activity: 368
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 01:22:30 PM

I was just about to send a reminder PM as minutes ago I hadn't yet received my coins.
Then before sending I checked one last time and the 303m was in!

Thanks!

We're on it, not the fastest people in the world, but I assure you we are on it Smiley

Auto updater should launch tomorrow, Just a few tweaks we wanted to make before releasing it Smiley
Will also correct the images on the thread.

To everyone else, we have 50 users to go on the payout, calling it an early night, in 8 hours we will resume payouts and FINALLY FINISH.
Thank you very much to all of you bearing with us and being patient, this means a lot to us.

We look forward to developing this project into the indefinite future and supporting everyone in the community.
You guys rock!

I think with all the users they have not finished it all up yet (maybe by tonight if not all done last night)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
steveds
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 01:27:02 PM

Dude whats with everyone having to pay a bill and wanting to sell their espers . . go get a job, hold your espers you'll be rich one day and can pay lots of bills lol all u suckers gambling in crypto hoping to feed your kids or take the dog to the vet !!! wtf . . if you stopped being idiot dumping miners and got on an exchange its very easy to make 10% a trade . . several times an hour . . . put 100 down . . 1st trade 110, second trade 121 third trade 132.10  . . its so simple to spend a couple hours and make a quick hundy bucks off 100 bucks . .

DOGE with 20% of this supply is struggling at 50 sats Cheesy

True that and this one will probably sell for 2 litisho at first.. but if the devs can deliver this...

- New algo HMQ1725
   - Secure Emailing System
   - Proof-of-Reliability
   - Chain-to-Chain Interfacing
   - Unique Blockchain Migration
   - Manageable Sidechains
   - Voting
   - Web on Blockchain (Site hosting on the Chain)
   - Lite-Chain
   - Unique Auto-Generated Config
   - Auto-Updating

then I think we could see this coin in the top 10 as there are no asics and anyone can mine with their CPU to get in.

well devs have 25 billion coins ,they should deliver something at least.

how much time or years for 500B to be mined ?
white92d15b7

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

GPU Coin Dev

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 01:34:37 PM

where do i find the current money supply ? not in getinfo or getmininginfo . .

lets do the math . . it will be      (500 000 000 000 - "moneysupply")  = "X"    then "x" / 50 000 = "y"  then "y" + current block number should give us a total blocks . .

Tekna

Activity: 268

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 01:43:35 PM

I think that gambling websites and many products are going to be interested in a project that could potentially challenge paypal with his smart mail system and with web on blockchain, Dev you have my trust and I will help you as I can! Initially I had some concerns about the huge amount of coins, but I understood the value of this LONG TERM project (long term project= do not only hold, giveaway beneficiaries, bot also invest in time and ideas to create a real network and business around this coin, in order to create demand in different fields)! Good luck dev and community! Sorry for my broken english!
DigitalCurrencyConsultant

Activity: 671

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 02:10:57 PM

So besides yobit and c-cex for obvious reasons:

Here is where we (espers community) should try to focus getting ourselves listed on (and then move up to the big boys)

alcurex
nix-e
cryptomic
southxchange
ccedk
usecryptos
safecex
ISX
cryptopia
metaexchanage
hitbtc
Bleutrade
Bloombit
Litebit
coingather

lets all spend the weekend helping each other out. Tweet to these exchanges, send in support tickets, call in favors, say pretty please you get the point..

(of course if you are a huge exchange and reading this we would love for you to add the espers community) Also if you are new exchange not listed here feel free to also add espers

coingecko

on the moon yet?[/center]
donnyespo

Activity: 827

Twitter: @bitcoin_dad

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 02:55:24 PM

Got my coins, thanks dev!

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
CC-Resurgam

Activity: 406

I Shall Rise Again From The Ashes Of My Failures.

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 03:29:36 PM

every Dev got 4B ESP we put an additional 1B ESP into the next giveaway fund. and we added a new member to the payout (all of which was deducted from the devs fund.)
Everybody who participated received a little over 303Mil the only reason that the devs received so much is that we have all been working on this project everyday for the past month. either planing, or working. once everything was set into motion we quickly realized the that this is bigger then we could have hoped for. We all love this community.

Our plans
Prepare the next giveaway that will be targeted around exchanges (may change)
still social media only not targeting exchanges

Show case our unique wallet config. generator and auto-updater

then We have a few surprises to get us a little more popularity that we will announce soon.

Send out the Email functionality (we will be working on this while everything else is going on)

That is our goal list right now. (not including long term goals)

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄                  ▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄            ▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░▌        ▐░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌░▌     ▐░▐░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌▐░▌ ▐░▌▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌ ▐░▐░▌  ▐░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌   ▐░▌    ▐░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌     ▀      ▐░▌
▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌                                        ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
  ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀                  ▀    ▀                 ▀
     ▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 03:39:41 PM

every Dev got 4B ESP we put an additional 1B ESP into the next giveaway fund. and we added a new member to the payout (all of which was deducted from the devs fund.)
Everybody who participated received a little over 303Mil the only reason that the devs received so much is that we have all been working on this project everyday for the past month. either planing, or working. once everything was set into motion we quickly realized the that this is bigger then we could have hoped for. We all love this community.

Our plans

then We have a few surprises to get us a little more popularity that we will announce soon.

Send out the Email functionality (we will be working on this while everything else is going on)

ah ok OP at least we do have an info with regarding to your plan and you still giving us update we are looking forward for an exchange soon and the real use of this coin in near future. good luck and you deserved what you have right now.

nPuBeT

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 03:40:30 PM

Our plans

Wow. That is exciting plans
Thanks for activity here Resurgam.
SlowGrowth

Activity: 490
Merit: 264

| Privacy Advocate | Game Theory | Free Thinker |

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 03:50:18 PM

Our plans

i didnt mean to be rude but i didnt got my airdrop Sad
CC-Resurgam

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 03:50:27 PM

@ nPuBeT,
Thank you for the kind words.  We are just as excited as everyone else. this community is amazing

To everyone who has not yet received their ESP
If you have not received your ESP but you have sent your Addy to either myself or cryptocoderz over bitcoingarden you will tonight.
There are about 50 people who are verified and sent their address who have not received their ESP

IF YOU HAVE NOT SENT YOUR ADDRESS YOU WILL NOT GET PAYED!!
on Monday may 2 we will not send out any more ESP. if you have not sent your address in or you are in the under review section send us a message over bitcoingarden.
if we do not get it sorted out by then your ESP will be donated into the next giveaway fund.

We are very excited about this Project and cant wait to hear about the communities thoughts.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄                  ▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄            ▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░▌        ▐░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌░▌     ▐░▐░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌▐░▌ ▐░▌▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌ ▐░▐░▌  ▐░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌   ▐░▌    ▐░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌     ▀      ▐░▌
▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌                                        ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
  ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀                  ▀    ▀                 ▀
     ▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
kampretkabur

Activity: 742

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 03:59:21 PM

that sell wall at 1sat on nova is scary, reminds of a valor LOL
CryptoHobo
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 04:00:57 PM

Reverse ICO received many thanks, staying in the wallet.
Eagerly awaiting PoR. Will coin control be added in the future?
white92d15b7

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

GPU Coin Dev

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 04:01:26 PM

Good to see :0 keep it up !!!!

CC-Resurgam

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 04:07:26 PM

Reverse ICO received many thanks, staying in the wallet.
Eagerly awaiting PoR. Will coin control be added in the future?

We are working on many unique functionalities. if you go to our webpage there is a brief discription of most of our goals that we plan on implementing most of which into Espers. as far as coin control can you please be more specific?

▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
steveds
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 04:10:44 PM

If someone wants to dump their coins & is in a hurry etc.. then pm me ,but the price will be low..
kampretkabur

Activity: 742

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 04:14:44 PM

If someone wants to dump their coins & is in a hurry etc.. then pm me ,but the price will be low..
interesting, how low is that?
muchoman

Activity: 465

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 04:17:50 PM

It's already very low  Smiley
Gladcoin

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 04:21:26 PM

My name on list and not receive   Sad (bitcoingarden) "RENAL" - ELUsbV2ZEymVjAc5VmSU8qcBjk3QPQf3VJ
Tekna

Activity: 268

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 04:21:45 PM

interesting, how low is that?

Is there a place for early exchanges? It can be useful to throw dumpers out of business
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 822 »
  Print  

Jump to: