Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 06:49:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 [248] 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 ... 822 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌  (Read 923807 times)
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 12:49:11 AM

Thanks. I'll look into it.

Hey monoxide, when you get the new cpu miner working on a Linux VM, kindly let us know how you ran it, and what distro and stuff. I'm inclined to try it out on Debian (Jessie). If I can bump up my 100 khs to 200 khs that would be fun. I bought my home server because the Xeon chip on it had AES support. I think it's a e5640.

We'll give compiling a Windows version a shot for you guys, if it's anything like sgminer it shouldn't be too bad.

@joblo -  thank you for taking your time and putting forth the effort, it is seriously much appreciated.
well I'm gonna wait for that crypto I also wants to mine more i just don't have that capability working for the codes thank you for taking your time on it sir please let us know after creating it. good luck.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
CryptoCoderz (OP)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 506

Coderz of the Crypto variety

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2016, 03:33:12 AM

Hey monoxide, when you get the new cpu miner working on a Linux VM, kindly let us know how you ran it, and what distro and stuff. I'm inclined to try it out on Debian (Jessie). If I can bump up my 100 khs to 200 khs that would be fun. I bought my home server because the Xeon chip on it had AES support. I think it's a e5640.

We'll give compiling a Windows version a shot for you guys, if it's anything like sgminer it shouldn't be too bad.

@joblo -  thank you for taking your time and putting forth the effort, it is seriously much appreciated.
well I'm gonna wait for that crypto I also wants to mine more i just don't have that capability working for the codes thank you for taking your time on it sir please let us know after creating it. good luck.

Well we almost got it, apparently I didn't configure the openssl correctly for windows for this miner... anyway personally I'm pretty tired anyway so going to catch up a bit on some sleep and try this again in ~6 hours. Afterwhich we should also have some pics of the newly compiled Client as well with the dedicated mining page and the Mailing system mockup page as well.

Very excited about the developments and sorry it's taking so long but all of this takes time lol.

Thanks again guys. Smiley See you in a few.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
 ▀         

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀
▐░▌         ▐░▌ 
▐░▌          ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌
 ▀               ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▓▒░░ Secure Emailing
    ▓▒░░ Site-On-Blockchain
         ▓▒░░ Proof-of-Reliability
▓▒░░ HMQ1725
    ▓▒░░ CryptoCoderz
         ▓▒░░ Bitcointalk ANN
eye-drop

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 03:37:08 AM

@joblo -  thank you for taking your time and putting forth the effort, it is seriously much appreciated.

Well we almost got it, apparently I didn't configure the openssl correctly for windows for this miner... anyway personally I'm pretty tired anyway so going to catch up a bit on some sleep and try this again in ~6 hours. Afterwhich we should also have some pics of the newly compiled Client as well with the dedicated mining page and the Mailing system mockup page as well.

Very excited about the developments and sorry it's taking so long but all of this takes time lol.

Yeah go catch up on some ZZ'z... you need some to be able to code. Can't wait to see those pics.  Cheesy

⋐ripto⋐oderz [ESPERS] Announcement
Algorithm hmq1725 PoW/PoR Web on Blockchain Encrypted Email System
shintosai

Activity: 756

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 03:42:51 AM

get some rest crypto we are all here we will keep this community alive and just let us know with all the development that you are doing we are all more than excited to know everything thank you for your hardwork.

joblo
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1114

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 03:45:37 AM

That's impressive, I've been struggling with Windows since I forked. It's the number one FAQ I get.

AKA JayDDee, cpuminer-opt developer. https://github.com/JayDDee/cpuminer-opt
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5226770.msg53865575#msg53865575
BTC: 12tdvfF7KmAsihBXQXynT6E6th2c2pByTT,
CryptoCoderz (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2016, 03:51:09 AM

That's impressive, I've been struggling with Windows since I forked. It's the number one FAQ I get.

Thanks Joblo, well it errored out on Line 25 of the cpu-miner.c file (could have butchered the name as I'm no longer staring at the directory), on "error cannot find /openssl/sha.h

The directories look to  be in need of re-organization for windows or I need to reconfigure the build. Either way again I'll give another go at this in a few hours.

get some rest crypto we are all here we will keep this community alive and just let us know with all the development that you are doing we are all more than excited to know everything thank you for your hardwork.

Yeah go catch up on some ZZ'z... you need some to be able to code. Can't wait to see those pics.  Cheesy

You guy's are just too awesome! Smiley Thanks for understanding. Just about to hit the hay so to speak and decided to check the thread really quick one more time and figured I'd reply one more time really quick hehe.

Btw we plan not just to release pics, the client should be ready for launch soon as stated previously within hopefully another ~24 hours.

Just have to iron out the installer (both web installer and offline installer) systems and then we should be good to go.
Ofcourse there will be a standalone client option for everyone to choose if they prefer not to use the latest features or are skeptical which is completely understandable in this crazy crypto world.

Thanks again guys, you all rock Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
 ▀         

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀
▐░▌         ▐░▌ 
▐░▌          ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌
 ▀               ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▓▒░░ Secure Emailing
    ▓▒░░ Site-On-Blockchain
▓▒░░ HMQ1725
    ▓▒░░ CryptoCoderz
         ▓▒░░ Bitcointalk ANN
Billyboy4022

Activity: 131

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 03:53:38 AM

Optimized esper CPU miner released, 56% faster than cpuminer-hmq1725 on
CPUs with AES_NI. See my sig for details.

I recommend using the GPU port at suprnova. The CPU port has a rough start until
the diff settles.
wow 56% faster in mining espers? what would be your average mine now mate if its possible to share and what's your mining rig you got a ggod code over I just don't know or sure if my laptop can handle it.

i7-6700K @ 4 GHz, 214 kH/s.
\

this suck Smiley

now where going back to botnet mining and not GPU mining lol

great work thanks for making a better CPU miner and supporting this community
joblo
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 03:55:03 AM

Optimized esper CPU miner released, 56% faster than cpuminer-hmq1725 on
CPUs with AES_NI. See my sig for details.

I recommend using the GPU port at suprnova. The CPU port has a rough start until
the diff settles.
wow 56% faster in mining espers? what would be your average mine now mate if its possible to share and what's your mining rig you got a ggod code over I just don't know or sure if my laptop can handle it.

i7-6700K @ 4 GHz, 214 kH/s.
\

this suck Smiley

now where going back to botnet mining and not GPU mining lol

great work thanks for making a better CPU miner and supporting this community

LOL. Don't blame me I can't get it to compile on Windows, kinda botnet-proof that way.

joblo
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 04:11:54 AM

Thanks Joblo, well it errored out on Line 25 of the cpu-miner.c file (could have butchered the name as I'm no longer staring at the directory), on "error cannot find /openssl/sha.h

The directories look to  be in need of re-organization for windows or I need to reconfigure the build. Either way again I'll give another go at this in a few hours.

Thanks for your interest.

Openssl is a library on Linux but there appears to be a Windows version in
compat/curl-for-windows/openssl/openssl/crypto/sha/sha.h. I don't know if it works but it might be worth a try.
I have no dea how to link Windows code but in many cases precompiled binaries of cpu miners require openssl
(dev package iirc) be installed. I assume they must use dynamic linking.

As little as I know about Windows dev I'll help out as much as I can.

I'm glad I stumbled into this coin, looks like a very interesting community.

CryptoCoderz (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2016, 04:20:54 AM

The directories look to  be in need of re-organization for windows or I need to reconfigure the build. Either way again I'll give another go at this in a few hours.

compat/curl-for-windows/openssl/openssl/crypto/sha/sha.h. I don't know if it works but it might be worth a try.
I have no dea how to link Windows code but in many cases precompiled binaries of cpu miners require openssl

Okay this seriously will be the last post for aminute.

CtGiant got past the openssl error i encountered but ran across other issues that he's looking into.

I personally attempted to re structure some directories as the sgminer we built was very similar source wise but apparently different enough that by quick one two antics didn't work work for it.

Will let you know how it all progresses.

Glad you're liking our project and community, you're awelcomed part of it. Hope to continue to see you around.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
 ▀         

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀
▐░▌         ▐░▌ 
▐░▌          ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌
 ▀               ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▓▒░░ Secure Emailing
    ▓▒░░ Site-On-Blockchain
▓▒░░ HMQ1725
    ▓▒░░ CryptoCoderz
         ▓▒░░ Bitcointalk ANN
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 04:40:14 AM

crypto really amazing instead of taking a rest he's still replying and welcoming everyone here from his project knowing a dev like you not looking for the benefits but the success might build more and more trust many more programmers will join us here and this masterpiece will come to life not too soon. sleep now crypto.. take a rest buddy.
joblo
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 04:52:17 AM

The directories look to  be in need of re-organization for windows or I need to reconfigure the build. Either way again I'll give another go at this in a few hours.

CtGiant got past the openssl error i encountered but ran across other issues that he's looking into.

I personally attempted to re structure some directories as the sgminer we built was very similar source wise but apparently different enough that by quick one two antics didn't work work for it.

Glad you're liking our project and community, you're awelcomed part of it. Hope to continue to see you around.

Don't read this until you've gotten some rest.

The file system is still a mess. It is a mashup of around 10 different miners with artifacts lying all over the place.
My initial goal with the fork was to propagate the avaiable optimizations to as many algos as possible and to
add as many algos as possible. Just get it working and clean up the mess later. I've also restructured the front end
with a "gate" using function pointers to isolate all the algo specific code. I've already cleaned up a lot but it's still
a work in progress.

m33
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

Never invest with borrowed coins

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2016, 08:23:05 AM

What's up with the vote at cryptopia ?

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

YOUR DIGITAL PRECIOUS METAL 
PoSP | BNP Masternodes | 65 Second block time
Bullion MarketPlace

Cryptopia | NovaExchange |
Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Crypto*Digger

Activity: 140

Entrepreneur and blockchain enthusiast

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 10:33:34 AM

*pokes his nose in*

Welcome Wolf0! I was wondering when you would give us a visit Smiley

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★  E S P E R S  ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
░▒▓▓▓▓    S E C U R E - E M A I L  ★  S I T E S - O N - B L O C K C H A I N  ★  P R O O F - O F - R E L I A B I L I T Y    ▓▓▓▓▒░
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ★    ANN   |  CRYPTOCODERZ   |  TWITTER   |  FACEBOOK   |  EMAIL   |  EXPLORER     ★     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
monoxide

Activity: 774

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 11:24:53 AM

Good day to ya'll!

Any one can help me to run that new cpu miner?

I got debian 8 running on windows 10 hyper V.

Thanks in advance!
CryptoCoderz (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2016, 01:30:09 PM

Don't read this until you've gotten some rest.

The file system is still a mess. It is a mashup of around 10 different miners with artifacts lying all over the place.
My initial goal with the fork was to propagate the avaiable optimizations to as many algos as possible and to
add as many algos as possible. Just get it working and clean up the mess later. I've also restructured the front end
with a "gate" using function pointers to isolate all the algo specific code. I've already cleaned up a lot but it's still
a work in progress.

Well, 54% boost is definitely what I'd call pretty successful work in progress Smiley. We'll keep looking into it. I woke up much later than I'd hoped so it's a little bit of a late start on today but not too bad.

*pokes his nose in*

Come on in! There's salmon and steaks! Plus lots and lots of... petting? Whatever strikes your fancy.

Good day to ya'll!

Any one can help me to run that new cpu miner?

I got debian 8 running on windows 10 hyper V.

Thanks in advance!

Good morning Mono! We'll have a look at building it out on Linux today as well (everything is on the list, all I have to say is TGIF!).
When we get it to run we'll post a mini guide on getting it setup.

Lot's to do today, Site updates, Client updates, miner builds man someone bust out the cloning VAT I need a few copies of me!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
 ▀         

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀
▐░▌         ▐░▌ 
▐░▌          ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌
 ▀               ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▓▒░░ Secure Emailing
    ▓▒░░ Site-On-Blockchain
▓▒░░ HMQ1725
    ▓▒░░ CryptoCoderz
         ▓▒░░ Bitcointalk ANN
CryptoCoderz (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2016, 01:47:20 PM

*pokes his nose in*

Come on in! There's salmon and steaks! Plus lots and lots of... petting? Whatever strikes your fancy.

Saw the algo; it sparked minor interest. Saw the CPU miner improvement as well. I did start a bit of work on it, and got the main portion of my PoW implementation re-design for it done... but it took some willpower. That... is a pretty massive PoW function in terms of... well, even though I'm not implementing it on hardware - terms of area best describes it. Just massive.

Lol yes it is a big algo, and so far it's been doing a good job at keeping the hashrates fairly even which was a intended goal besides just security which was the obvious one. Also as much fun as ASICs are we weren't interested in developing a blockchain that could be ASIC mined.

PoW redesign eh? Very interesting. I'd personally love to know the details of what you are working on if you'd like to elaborate
Ours is more of a Heavily Modified Quark with quite a few new algos but I'm sure you've already seen that.

Somethings that we are also working on is variable block time that reacts to network load. e.g.: the more tx per sec the faster the chain runs the less tx per sec the slower the chain runs.

Among other things. Ideas are plentiful and time is not it seems.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
 ▀         

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀
▐░▌         ▐░▌ 
▐░▌          ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌
 ▀               ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▓▒░░ Secure Emailing
    ▓▒░░ Site-On-Blockchain
▓▒░░ HMQ1725
    ▓▒░░ CryptoCoderz
         ▓▒░░ Bitcointalk ANN
pallas
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094

Black Belt Developer

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 02:02:42 PM

Anyways - the PoW redesign is of the current GPU miner. I say it's a redesign because it is - the entire implementation needs to be redone, a shitton added to the CPU portion of the miner, etc. Currently did that part, and it works extremely well, but... I currently have it done rather sloppily. I have my own implementations already written of every hash function in it - that's not the issue. Just... so many. Still, even though it's far better, I think I'll do my best to reasonably bring it to at least a presentable state - not going to leave it half-assed, even if it's just a fun curiosity.

I estimated a 5x hashrate with correctly implemented brances (3-4 MH/s on Hawaii), what do you think?

Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 02:34:04 PM

Ofcourse there will be a standalone client option for everyone to choose if they prefer not to use the latest features or are skeptical which is completely understandable in this crazy crypto world.

Standalone client should always been an option. Too many hard core "core" type of people in here. Get rest and come back with full power.

monoxide

Activity: 774

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 09:47:04 PM

Guide for faster cpuminer:

This is almost my first time on linux.
I did this in latest Ubuntu in virtual machine Windows 10 Pro and Hyper V.
There might be something that more experienced users notice that are unecessary options, so please advice.
I figured all this out almost by myself, but i gotta thank @cryptocoderz and @amorejaz for getting me started.

Okay, here we go, hold on to your hats and take off your pants:

First go here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1326803.0

Download the file from first post and REMEMBER TO THANK joblo <--- This part is THE most necessary
(you can even chip some btc in the address of his sig)

after downloading go to your Downloads folder and double click cpuminer-opt-3.2.4.tar.gz
then extract and choose a location to extract. (i used the destination it gave me in this guide)

Now open terminal and type:

sudo apt-get install libcurl4-openssl-dev libncurses5-dev pkg-config libgmp3-dev libssl-dev libboost-all-dev automake yasm

after that part is done type:

cd Downloads
cd cpuminer-opt-3.2.4

./autogen.sh
./configure CFLAGS="-O3 -march=native" --with-crypto --with-curl   (that red text is -O3, not -03, not -zero3)
make

./cpuminer -q -a hmq1725 -o stratum+tcp://esp.suprnova.cc:3453 -u user.1 -p 1                      (that is gpu port for suprnova since i read that it was better to use with this miner)

And that's it.

Hope this is helpful and you can always ask if you have questions, but i'm not sure if i can answer, since this really was first time i compiled anything.

My hashrate is around +200kh/s with i7-4790K @ 4.7GHZ vs older miner 130KH/S

Thanks @joblo
Pages: « 1 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 [248] 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 ... 822 »
  Print  

Jump to: