Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 09:29:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 [249] 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 ... 822 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌  (Read 923804 times)
joblo
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1114

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 10:05:57 PM

Guide for faster cpuminer:

This is almost my first time on linux.
I did this in latest Ubuntu in virtual machine Windows 10 Pro and Hyper V.
There might be something that more experienced users notice that are unecessary options, so please advice.
I figured all this out almost by myself, but i gotta thank @cryptocoderz and @amorejaz for getting me started.

Okay, here we go, hold on to your hats and take off your pants:

First go here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1326803.0

Download the file from first post and REMEMBER TO THANK joblo <--- This part is THE most necessary
(you can even chip some btc in the address of his sig)

after downloading go to your Downloads folder and double click cpuminer-opt-3.2.4.tar.gz
then extract and choose a location to extract. (i used the destination it gave me in this guide)

Now open terminal and type:

sudo apt-get install libcurl4-openssl-dev libncurses5-dev pkg-config libgmp3-dev libssl-dev libboost-all-dev automake yasm

after that part is done type:

cd Downloads
cd cpuminer-opt-3.2.4

./autogen.sh
./configure CFLAGS="-O3 -march=native" --with-crypto --with-curl   (that red text is -O3, not -03, not -zero3)
make

./cpuminer -q -a hmq1725 -o stratum+tcp://esp.suprnova.cc:3453 -u user.1 -p 1

And that's it.

Hope this is helpful and you can always ask if you have questions, but i'm not sure if i can answer, since this really was first time i compiled anything.

My hashrate is around +200kh/s with i7-4790K @ 4.7GHZ vs older miner 130KH/S

Thanks @joblo

Excellent! And you're welcome. Your hashrate increase is in line with my results.
I would like to get some numbers for other CPUs (i5, core2, AMD) if anyone wishes
to post theirs.

If anyone has questions specific to cpuminer-opt feel free to ask in my thread (link in sig).
If you go there now you will see an example of how not to ask for help. Grin

AKA JayDDee, cpuminer-opt developer. https://github.com/JayDDee/cpuminer-opt
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5226770.msg53865575#msg53865575
BTC: 12tdvfF7KmAsihBXQXynT6E6th2c2pByTT,
Noojna

Activity: 687
Merit: 501

AVANTAGE - Blockchain Loyalty System

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2016, 10:31:01 PM

That's impressive, I've been struggling with Windows since I forked. It's the number one FAQ I get.

Thanks Joblo, well it errored out on Line 25 of the cpu-miner.c file (could have butchered the name as I'm no longer staring at the directory), on "error cannot find /openssl/sha.h

The directories look to  be in need of re-organization for windows or I need to reconfigure the build. Either way again I'll give another go at this in a few hours.

get some rest crypto we are all here we will keep this community alive and just let us know with all the development that you are doing we are all more than excited to know everything thank you for your hardwork.

Yeah go catch up on some ZZ'z... you need some to be able to code. Can't wait to see those pics.  Cheesy

So new ESP client application will solve these issues?

███████████
  █████████████████████
                        ████████████████████████████                     
████             ███████████████        ███████████████             ███
  ███████       ███████████                              ██████████         ████
  ███████      ████████        ██████████████       ████████    ████████
   ██████    ████████        ██████████████████    ███████    ███████████
  ███████    ████████    ████████████████████  ████████  ██████████████
  ██████    ███████      ███████████            ██    ████████  ████████    █████
  ██████       ██████       ████████         ██████       ███████    ███████          █████
  ██████    ██████    ████████    ███████████████████  ████████  ███    █████
  ██████    ███████  ███████      ██████████████████    ████████  █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████    ████████████████████    ██████     ██████    █████
  █████    ███████   ██████      ███████            ████████  ██████    ███████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
  █████    ███████  ██████       ██████               ███████  ██████       █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████   ████████████████████   ██████    ██████    █████
  ██████    █████    ███████   ███████████████████   ██████       ██████    █████
███████    ██    ████████  ███████████████████      ███████   ██████    █████
  ██████          ███████    ████████  ████████      █████████    ███████    █████
███████    ████████   ███████                      ██████████      ███████    █████
  ██████████████      ███████  ████████████████████      ███████    ██████
  ████████████  █████████  ███████████████████      ████████    ██████
  ██████████  ████████     ████████████████         █████████    ██████
  ███████      ██████████                ██                ██████████      ██████
  █████           ██████████████            ██████████████           ████
  ███                   ██████████████████████████████                   █
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
Arrakeen

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Offer escrow, receive negative trust

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 12:25:58 AM

-------------

Hope this is helpful and you can always ask if you have questions, but i'm not sure if i can answer, since this really was first time i compiled anything.

Thanks @joblo

Interesting - gonna try this out on my VPS Smiley Will report back with results, thanks in advance!

Also

don't get scammed trading your ESP/BTC!

To show my love ( and gain some positive trust Tongue ) I'll always be providing free escrow for the espers community.

Already handled one successful trade earlier today, which can be seen here.  I created the thread so both parties that are involved (and anyone else reading) in a trade have the ability to see transactions as they occur.  Only handled one trade & already have people denying my legitimacy...what has this place come to, for shame  Shocked  Just PM me if interested - far too many have already been scammed out of their ESP/BTC!

Cheers
Arrakeen

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 12:49:08 AM

There might be something that more experienced users notice that are unecessary options, so please advice.
I figured all this out almost by myself, but i gotta thank @cryptocoderz and @amorejaz for getting me started.

Download the file from first post and REMEMBER TO THANK joblo <--- This part is THE most necessary

after downloading go to your Downloads folder and double click cpuminer-opt-3.2.4.tar.gz
then extract and choose a location to extract. (i used the destination it gave me in this guide)

sudo apt-get install libcurl4-openssl-dev libncurses5-dev pkg-config libgmp3-dev libssl-dev libboost-all-dev automake yasm

cd Downloads
cd cpuminer-opt-3.2.4

./autogen.sh
./configure CFLAGS="-O3 -march=native" --with-crypto --with-curl   (that red text is -O3, not -03, not -zero3)
make

./cpuminer -q -a hmq1725 -o stratum+tcp://esp.suprnova.cc:3453 -u user.1 -p 1                      (that is gpu port for suprnova since i read that it was better to use with this miner)

And that's it.

Thanks @joblo

Awesome, thank you so much for this!  My hashrate is now a blazing fast 18kh/s, up from 12kh/s!!!!!!  Cheesy Cry

...I really need to get my hands on a cheap multi-core VPS...anyone have recommendations?
Tekna

Activity: 268
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 01:05:04 AM

-------------

Thanks @joblo

Interesting - gonna try this out on my VPS Smiley Will report back with results, thanks in advance!

Also

To show my love ( and gain some positive trust Tongue ) I'll always be providing free escrow for the espers community.

Already handled one successful trade earlier today, which can be seen here.  I created the thread so both parties that are involved (and anyone else reading) in a trade have the ability to see transactions as they occur.  Only handled one trade & already have people denying my legitimacy...what has this place come to, for shame  Shocked  Just PM me if interested - far too many have already been scammed out of their ESP/BTC!

Cheers

This community is amazing! I'm out of game for the second giveaway because I already had my part, but when the reliability is in function I will give my support, I see a great future for Espers!
eye-drop

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 01:23:48 AM

-------------

Thanks @joblo

Also

Cheers
This community is amazing! I'm out of game for the second giveaway because I already had my part, but when the reliability is in function I will give my support, I see a great future for Espers!

I've been following 6 new coins and ESPERS dev & community is by far the most active and most passionate. It's a joy to come everyday and see the progress and the community getting tighter. Cheesy

⋐ripto⋐oderz [ESPERS] Announcement
Algorithm hmq1725 PoW/PoR Web on Blockchain Encrypted Email System
m33
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

Never invest with borrowed coins

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2016, 01:41:15 AM

You can say that again , it's not enough

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

YOUR DIGITAL PRECIOUS METAL 
PoSP | BNP Masternodes | 65 Second block time
Bullion MarketPlace

Cryptopia | NovaExchange |
Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
joblo
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1114

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 01:59:36 AM

./cpuminer -q -a hmq1725 -o stratum+tcp://esp.suprnova.cc:3453 -u user.1 -p 1                      (that is gpu port for suprnova since i read that it was better to use with this miner)

The CPU port at suprnova is set at a very low difficulty so when you first connect you might see a bunch of rejects
and the diff adjusting. After about half a minute it settles down and mines ok. Just want to warn people
in case they think there is a problem with the miner. I haven't had that problem with the GPU port which
is why I recommended it.

@monoxide, thanks for pointing that out.

AKA JayDDee, cpuminer-opt developer. https://github.com/JayDDee/cpuminer-opt
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5226770.msg53865575#msg53865575
BTC: 12tdvfF7KmAsihBXQXynT6E6th2c2pByTT,
Arrakeen

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 02:10:42 AM

Guys, we're nearing the end of another round at Cryptopia!  If we want ESP to grow, we really need to win this and get listed!

Right now, we're in third place with two days left for this round (we're #6 in total votes).  Digicube is currently in the lead, ahead of us by 220937 DOT - by current exchange rates, that means we only need to spend $20 to get in first! 

Also important to note - as our competitor is DigiCube - this is the *ahem* infamous iGotSpots we're up against - so better have a couple hundred dollars on reserve in preparation for any last-minute voting  Cheesy  They've already begun discussion on Cryptopia voting, so competition could get fierce these next few days  Shocked

We should come up with a plan on how to raise some money for listing votes, or a list of those who do donate for vote funding - I'll definitely buy more DOT just for this purpose!
mf2016

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

Making BlockChain

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 02:22:58 AM

-------------

Thanks @joblo

Also

Cheers

I've been following 6 new coins and ESPERS dev & community is by far the most active and most passionate. It's a joy to come everyday and see the progress and the community getting tighter. Cheesy

Yes. Agree.  I like the HMQ1725 algorithm run in my  computer most smoothly , hope the dev team announce more good news..
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 02:33:41 AM

Guys, we're nearing the end of another round at Cryptopia!  If we want ESP to grow, we really need to win this and get listed!

Right now, we're in third place with two days left for this round (we're #6 in total votes).  Digicube is currently in the lead, ahead of us by 220937 DOT - by current exchange rates, that means we only need to spend $20 to get in first! 

Also important to note - as our competitor is DigiCube - this is the *ahem* infamous iGotSpots we're up against - so better have a couple hundred dollars on reserve in preparation for any last-minute voting  Cheesy  They've already begun discussion on Cryptopia voting, so competition could get fierce these next few days  Shocked

We should come up with a plan on how to raise some money for listing votes, or a list of those who do donate for vote funding - I'll definitely buy more DOT just for this purpose!

If the Dev Team will like it, those who hold a fair big amount of ESP can donate to the community. This ESP will then be Sold in the Buy and Sell thread or on existing exchanges and use the BTC gathered for buying up the Votes there. And if there is someone who wants to Invest on the said ESP Stash that have been donated then please proceed to or we can go for it for a Bidding. But this has to be done immediately. Thanks
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 02:39:28 AM

If the Dev Team will like it, those who hold a fair big amount of ESP can donate to the community. This ESP will then be Sold in the Buy and Sell thread or on existing exchanges and use the BTC gathered for buying up the Votes there. And if there is someone who wants to Invest on the said ESP Stash that have been donated then please proceed to or we can go for it for a Bidding. But this has to be done immediately. Thanks
I like this idea if this community and with the dev consent this would allowed us all to gain some btc and used to vote arrakkeen is so eager to help us all here so paid vote really help this coin to go in we need more support guys if you are okay just come out and speak up the more donations that we have the more votes that we can provide even in a small amouns coming from the first give away or winnings from yobit dice site will do. hope crypto and cc will allowed this and step first with this idea.
CryptoCoderz (OP)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 506

Coderz of the Crypto variety

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2016, 02:50:33 AM

Hey guys we are here don't worry lol, there just needed to be pizza and some beer involved Smiley it's the weekend and we are looking to push this project forward a considerable amount do not fret.

I like this idea if this community and with the dev consent this would allowed us all to gain some btc and used to vote arrakkeen is so eager to help us all here so paid vote really help this coin to go in we need more support guys if you are okay just come out and speak up the more donations that we have the more votes that we can provide even in a small amounts coming from the first give away or winnings from yobit dice site will do. hope crypto and cc will allowed this and step first with this idea.

We aren't against community members donating BTC and/or DOT for the voting, however this is up to the community. We do not want to ask for this as we believe that it should be the community that drives this project with the dev team the engine behind it all.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
 ▀         

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀
▐░▌         ▐░▌ 
▐░▌          ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌
 ▀               ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▓▒░░ Secure Emailing
    ▓▒░░ Site-On-Blockchain
         ▓▒░░ Proof-of-Reliability
▓▒░░ HMQ1725
    ▓▒░░ CryptoCoderz
         ▓▒░░ Bitcointalk ANN
Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 02:59:01 AM

...I really need to get my hands on a cheap multi-core VPS...anyone have recommendations?

There's OVH, DigitalOcean, Sherweb and Azure.

If you pay between $1 to $2 per hour, you get 16~32 cores. Sherweb has a 64 core VPS, you can custom configure so it's all CPU, little ram, little space.

Azure has the G5 with 32 cores, 448 GB of RAM, and 6 TB SSD disk space for only $8.69/hr.

Pay ten bucks, and get all the blocks in an hour. That's 180 blocks ... or 9 million ESP.

Of course, you're not guaranteed to get all the blocks.

Personally, I'd just grab an old physical server, rack or tower, so you have something to play with at home; that is if you need it for another purpose and not just CPU mining. Off topic, but I'm never buying a regular desktop Core-i5 or i7 again when I can get comparable or better performance from old but cheap hardware, (with lots of RAM too.)

Arrakeen

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 03:12:21 AM

What would you recommend, out of those four?  I'd rather just pay for an entire month's use, or something other than by the hour so I can let it run and forget about it (without freaking out and doing calculations in my head all day, lol).  At the moment, I have maybe a week left before my DigitalOcean trial expires - hence the single core.  While I could just upgrade my plan there, I'm totally open to switching providers if you recommend one of those other three.

Sadly all I have laying around are a couple crappy laptops that would probably explode if run overnight @ >10% CPU, and a motherboard with an intel E8400 sitting on my shelf (but no other components  Roll Eyes )

Thanks for your time!
Billyboy4022

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 03:19:58 AM

What would you recommend, out of those four?  I'd rather just pay for an entire month's use, or something other than by the hour so I can let it run and forget about it (without freaking out and doing calculations in my head all day, lol).  At the moment, I have maybe a week left before my DigitalOcean trial expires - hence the single core.  While I could just upgrade my plan there, I'm totally open to switching providers if you recommend one of those other three.

Sadly all I have laying around are a couple crappy laptops that would probably explode if run overnight @ >10% CPU, and a motherboard with an intel E8400 sitting on my shelf (but no other components  Roll Eyes )

Thanks for your time!

why bother wasitng your money on mining them  - just buy them

$9 a hour $215 ..... and you might get 6 million a day ..... just buy BTC0.48640000 ($215) worth , or about 5 million at 1 sat each ...

or

Buy LTC then buy esp for cheaper
Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 03:45:44 AM

Dude, at those high number of cores, you can't afford to pay for an entire month. The 32 to 64 cores would be about $2000 per month. hehehe.

The $9 I quoted was for 1 hour of VPS mining, and you might be able to get 5 million ESP in that one hour. Not one day. That depends on difficulty and a bunch of other things, including luck.

While it's mining on the VPS, you are either sending the coins to another wallet address (like on your own computer), or you have a copy of the wallet.dat with a few hundred or thousand addresses already pregenerated so you can recover all your mined coins when the VPS disappears when your credit runs out.

By the way, my idea is to solo mine. Not to pool mine. That's how I calculated 9 million ESP per hour. Since you're not going to get all the blocks, maybe you can get half of it, or even less, but 1 to 3 million ESP per hour at $9~10 per hour should be some good mining.

Unless my math is wrong, and you end up mining only a block per hour. Again, difficulty, etc.

It's a risk though.

Arrakeen

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 04:11:35 AM

why bother wasitng your money on mining them  - just buy them

$9 a hour $215 ..... and you might get 6 million a day ..... just buy BTC0.48640000 ($215) worth , or about 5 million at 1 sat each ...

or

Buy LTC then buy esp for cheaper

I would be using a VPS for other cryptocurrency activity - altcoin staking, node hosting, etc. - among other uses.  Mining ESP alone, as mentioned, would definitely not be worth it.  Not to mention I'm actively buying/selling ESP @ Empire-X....like, multiple trades a day active Smiley

Just figured I'd throw some hashes @ ESP while doing everything else I'd be doing, ya dig?  Wink

Dude, at those high number of cores, you can't afford to pay for an entire month. The 32 to 64 cores would be about $2000 per month. hehehe.

The $9 I quoted was for 1 hour of VPS mining, and you might be able to get 5 million ESP in that one hour. Not one day. That depends on difficulty and a bunch of other things, including luck.

While it's mining on the VPS, you are either sending the coins to another wallet address (like on your own computer), or you have a copy of the wallet.dat with a few hundred or thousand addresses already pregenerated so you can recover all your mined coins when the VPS disappears when your credit runs out.

By the way, my idea is to solo mine. Not to pool mine. That's how I calculated 9 million ESP per hour. Since you're not going to get all the blocks, maybe you can get half of it, or even less, but 1 to 3 million ESP per hour at $9~10 per hour should be some good mining.

Unless my math is wrong, and you end up mining only a block per hour. Again, difficulty, etc.

It's a risk though.

so.........which VPS host would you recommend of the four? Grin I understand all the risks that come with it...and knew you were talking per hour before lol.  I just meant I'd prefer to pick a plan that charges monthly rather than hourly, because of all the time spent away from a console (you're damn right I can't afford ~$10/hr for a VPS Angry )  Again, thanks in advance!
monoxide

Activity: 774

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 04:24:42 AM

./cpuminer -q -a hmq1725 -o stratum+tcp://esp.suprnova.cc:3453 -u user.1 -p 1                      (that is gpu port for suprnova since i read that it was better to use with this miner)

The CPU port at suprnova is set at a very low difficulty so when you first connect you might see a bunch of rejects
and the diff adjusting. After about half a minute it settles down and mines ok. Just want to warn people
in case they think there is a problem with the miner. I haven't had that problem with the GPU port which
is why I recommended it.

@monoxide, thanks for pointing that out.

No problem.
Now that i close most of programs on my desktop i can squeeze out 215kh/s.
And it's steady. Miner working great!
T3hw1nn3r

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 04:31:10 AM

cd Downloads
cd cpuminer-opt-3.2.4

./autogen.sh
./configure CFLAGS="-O3 -march=native" --with-crypto --with-curl   (that red text is -O3, not -03, not -zero3)
make

And that's it.

Thanks @joblo

Thank you but you missed just one thing:
sudo apt-get install build-essential

This was also my first time with mint linux, and it required that for it to run the "make" command. But i was 205 kh/s on my i7-6700k. I get 109~ kh/s on windows 10
Pages: « 1 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 [249] 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 ... 822 »
  Print  

Jump to: