Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 07:13:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 [664] 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 ... 822 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌  (Read 923767 times)
bluedude

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

y²=x3+ax+b, a=0,b=7

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 08:30:35 PM

We need exposure for success and high volume exchanges like bittrex and poloniex certainly helps.
My opinion is on the assumption that we already have a great dev team !

Yes we do. But how does exposure help them developing the software?
Exposure make more people aware of the coin, more people want to get a slice of it, the price goes up and it certainly brings more investors/developers/etc to the coin.And the existing devs also gets motivated as they see their work is recognised and rewarded by the public, which boost the productivity even further.
BitgamblerZ

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2017, 09:28:24 PM

We need exposure for success and high volume exchanges like bittrex and poloniex certainly helps.

Exposure make more people aware of the coin, more people want to get a slice of it, the price goes up and it certainly brings more investors/developers/etc to the coin.And the existing devs also gets motivated as they see their work is recognised and rewarded by the public, which boost the productivity even further.

Fully agreed with both of you. Be patient and wait.
takertrade

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 05:38:16 AM

Fully agreed with both of you. Be patient and wait.
Totally agreed
There is still 30.000.000.000 esper2 to be mined
 Grin Grin Grin
hdclover

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

www.bitcoin.org

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 05:54:20 AM

Agree. the price will eventually go up as soon bitcoin scaling issue is fixed, to the moon Smiley

Blah blah
shinep

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 06:17:33 AM

Another red candle day for the alts.
Hopefully Espers has already reached it bottom and does not slide further.
butragenjo

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 07:34:30 AM

we need just waiting for the better days.looks like till autumn when segwit ended.
Arizal

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 08:34:13 AM

7/19/17 Q & A on Espers Discord https://discord.gg/hhYP8yT

1. Wallet POS Update
2. Masternodes & Whitepaper
3. Additional Questions

-------------
1. Wallet POS Update -
Q: The update regarding the "fix" for stacking and mining?
A:The update we need to roll out not is the one for PoS and then toggle the fork. Yes, It corrects all the quirks with the current setup.
Q: What is in update "part2"?
A: Well if you read up a little you'll see that I was saying the previous update placed the new systems for the mining correction so PoW runs correctly and now we're rolling out the PoS modification to make PoS run right. Just a bit staggered.
Q: Sorry if this is already answered didn't read all of it but is PoS fixed or is it as the way it should now? Thanks for answering i am just stacking as much as i can spreading hard in the Netherlands got 8 people with a nice investment already.
A: The update for that is coming soon, It's done, just need to push it out to github and release the new builds for the wallets. Fixed the PoW last week. No worries, yeah what's happening right now is that there are so many people staking that is a bit messy as to who gets a stake. with the update it will be more like everyone gets a turn and the chain makes sure of that.
Q: Haven't staked any coins in weeks.
A: Thats what the upcoming updating is fixing.

2. Masternodes & Whitepaper -
Q: What about masternodes, since the people are somehow hyping coins with masternodes?
A: They are under development, it hasn't been mentioned for a couple get togethers now but they are planned for a late this year.
Q: What is the required amount for the masternode?
A: The community voted upon amount was 25 mill each MN, however many want that changed so it's not a final number.
Q: When will we know a final number?
A: Well we were kind of waiting for the community to pick something but all sorts of numbers still fly around as requests so it's still something to be decided on.

3. Additional Questions -
Q: Is mining still possible on ESP?
A: Yes.
Q: How long? What happens when you switch to POS?
A: You can stake and PoW mine simultaneously. It's a infinitely Hybrid system, PoW and PoS run side by side forever.
Q: Like DASH?
A: Dash doesn't have PoS.
Q: Can someone answer me what the difference is between the full windows wallet and the windows wallet?
A: The difference is one features the auto-updater while the other does not. Also the full wallet will update to include the built in mining later on all on its own.
Q: Can't wait for the follow up updates. How is Yobit doing, they gonna delete this finally?
A: Still haven't heard back from them sadly.
Q: Any news regarding getting listed on a new exchange beside alcurex?
A: Not yet bud, we'll be going to see if Bittrex still wants to talk sometime this week and will let you know what happens.
Q: I just stumbled on 4 million ESP1 that I mined last year (Sitting in my wallet).. Do I get any ESP2 with this balance? Swap?
A:  There was a swap almost a year ago, there were many many many announcements on this and even promotions to raise awareness, sorry but we do not exchange ESP1, it is a dead chain that was decommissioned completely almost six months ago.
Q: Sucks to hear this!!! :frowning: Are there any future plans to compensate for ESP1 holders (Before the hardfork)?
A: (whywetrance) Can't as yobit still trades esp1. Anyone could buy off yobit and try to swap. If it wasn't for yobit then it might be possible. (CryptoCoderz) Agreed.  If you still have an old wallet and the old wallet.dat file and you can load and screenshot prove that you have the last block available for the decommissioned chain with a current date stamp and showing the wallet's date stamps I MIGHT be able to work something out for you. NOT PROMISES, but I don't want you to things we're out to screw you, we're not, but you must understand we have to be careful.
Q: So I send you the screenshot and unencrypted wallet.dat?? OR screenshots only?
A: Only screenshots. do NOT send me your wallet.dat. do NOT EVER send your wallet.dat to ANYONE. NEVER EVER EVER  :smile:
Q: Is this a full time project for you guys?
A: Yes. Well for me at least.
Q: Status solved means bittrex will add esp2? is it possible to ask them they will add esp2 or no when status is solved?
A: (whywetrance) Have already submitted the request, and bittrex has been known to take weeks to add a coin. There's no way to know Bittrex's decision at this point in time.
Q: BTW am I tripping or did I read somewhere that Espers is going to do something with 3d printing?
A: You're not tripping. We're going to be buying a few 3D printers soon. We're just researching what to get.
bit010

Activity: 204
Merit: 10

Websites on the chain

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2017, 01:31:57 PM

1. Wallet POS Update
2. Masternodes & Whitepaper
3. Additional Questions

-------------
1. Wallet POS Update -
Q: The update regarding the "fix" for stacking and mining?
A:The update we need to roll out not is the one for PoS and then toggle the fork. Yes, It corrects all the quirks with the current setup.
Q: What is in update "part2"?
A: Well if you read up a little you'll see that I was saying the previous update placed the new systems for the mining correction so PoW runs correctly and now we're rolling out the PoS modification to make PoS run right. Just a bit staggered.
Q: Sorry if this is already answered didn't read all of it but is PoS fixed or is it as the way it should now? Thanks for answering i am just stacking as much as i can spreading hard in the Netherlands got 8 people with a nice investment already.
A: The update for that is coming soon, It's done, just need to push it out to github and release the new builds for the wallets. Fixed the PoW last week. No worries, yeah what's happening right now is that there are so many people staking that is a bit messy as to who gets a stake. with the update it will be more like everyone gets a turn and the chain makes sure of that.
Q: Haven't staked any coins in weeks.
A: Thats what the upcoming updating is fixing.

2. Masternodes & Whitepaper -
Q: What about masternodes, since the people are somehow hyping coins with masternodes?
A: They are under development, it hasn't been mentioned for a couple get togethers now but they are planned for a late this year.
A: The community voted upon amount was 25 mill each MN, however many want that changed so it's not a final number.
A: Well we were kind of waiting for the community to pick something but all sorts of numbers still fly around as requests so it's still something to be decided on.

3. Additional Questions -
Q: Is mining still possible on ESP?
A: Yes.
Q: How long? What happens when you switch to POS?
A: You can stake and PoW mine simultaneously. It's a infinitely Hybrid system, PoW and PoS run side by side forever.
Q: Like DASH?
A: Dash doesn't have PoS.
Q: Can someone answer me what the difference is between the full windows wallet and the windows wallet?
A: The difference is one features the auto-updater while the other does not. Also the full wallet will update to include the built in mining later on all on its own.
Q: Can't wait for the follow up updates. How is Yobit doing, they gonna delete this finally?
A: Still haven't heard back from them sadly.
Q: Any news regarding getting listed on a new exchange beside alcurex?
A: Not yet bud, we'll be going to see if Bittrex still wants to talk sometime this week and will let you know what happens.
Q: I just stumbled on 4 million ESP1 that I mined last year (Sitting in my wallet).. Do I get any ESP2 with this balance? Swap?
A:  There was a swap almost a year ago, there were many many many announcements on this and even promotions to raise awareness, sorry but we do not exchange ESP1, it is a dead chain that was decommissioned completely almost six months ago.
Q: Sucks to hear this!!! :frowning: Are there any future plans to compensate for ESP1 holders (Before the hardfork)?
A: (whywetrance) Can't as yobit still trades esp1. Anyone could buy off yobit and try to swap. If it wasn't for yobit then it might be possible. (CryptoCoderz) Agreed.  If you still have an old wallet and the old wallet.dat file and you can load and screenshot prove that you have the last block available for the decommissioned chain with a current date stamp and showing the wallet's date stamps I MIGHT be able to work something out for you. NOT PROMISES, but I don't want you to things we're out to screw you, we're not, but you must understand we have to be careful.
Q: So I send you the screenshot and unencrypted wallet.dat?? OR screenshots only?
A: Only screenshots. do NOT send me your wallet.dat. do NOT EVER send your wallet.dat to ANYONE. NEVER EVER EVER  :smile:
Q: Is this a full time project for you guys?
A: Yes. Well for me at least.
Q: Status solved means bittrex will add esp2? is it possible to ask them they will add esp2 or no when status is solved?
A: (whywetrance) Have already submitted the request, and bittrex has been known to take weeks to add a coin. There's no way to know Bittrex's decision at this point in time.
Q: BTW am I tripping or did I read somewhere that Espers is going to do something with 3d printing?
A: You're not tripping. We're going to be buying a few 3D printers soon. We're just researching what to get.
Invest SMART.. GET Espers COIN #ESP @EspersCoin
https://twitter.com/CryptoCoinFacts/status/887937813622214656

Espers is a Proof-Of-Work/Proof-Of-Stake (PoW/PoS) hybrid blockchain
Discord: https://discord.gg/QNvd729  Twitter:  https://twitter.com/EspersCoin
Reddit:   https://www.reddit.com/r/esperscoin/
akai

Activity: 365
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 01:35:05 PM

The yobit exchange is very low and cannot be transferred. Has it been developed to notify them of the synchronous wallet?Or their fork?
gogok

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 01:40:57 PM

I have some coin in yobit, can you fix the problem in yobit?
Yobit is really a scam, he does not want to respond to people, he just wants people money, I really hate yobit
thehihoguy

Activity: 497
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2017, 02:03:18 PM

Yobit is really a scam, he does not want to respond to people, he just wants people money, I really hate yobit

How to fix it? its not in the power of cryptocoderz to fix it since yobit is independent from espers and do what they want.
honghaisea

Activity: 952
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 02:33:33 PM

yobit is the biggest shit coin exchange ,long away from it, but some body earn 100X BTC from yobit. Opportunities and risks coexist,gl
letsgoman

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 03:31:52 PM

Which mining pool are you currently using? Is Minertopia the biggest one?

✓✓  verify   ★★★★★  The Ethereum-powered Reputation Platform for Commerce
The Future of Reputation   //  WHITEPAPER  //
████████████│    MEDIUM    |    Live Chat on DISCORD    │████████████
takertrade

Activity: 179

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 07:11:14 PM

Which mining pool are you currently using? Is Minertopia the biggest one?
I think esp2 only have 1 active mining pool from the 1st page of this thread  Wink
I hope i can find another big pool to avoid  51 attack
mrsray

Activity: 277

I ❤ Mastern✿des

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2017, 09:35:31 PM

thank you very much for updating the q & a's every week.  Smiley

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

●●    ●●
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
vittosport

Activity: 353

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 12:05:09 AM

How many coins to running masternode?
cyberpitstop

Activity: 370

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 12:10:55 AM

Thanks for the updates, I usually end up missing the Q&A
I really appreciate you posting it for us.
Thanks again Smiley
AltsBoom

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 12:37:45 AM

Thanks for the great Q and A update post arizal, cleared alot of the air

the community voted for 25 million months ago but if you read above it could easily change, maybe with another vote?

As far as I know the in wallet mining still isn't functional. with the news of an update where we can PoS while simultaneously PoW, is it now functional?

also, what other coins have this PoS and PoW function?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
koshercrypto

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 12:39:00 AM

It was said in the Q&A above...

"2. Masternodes & Whitepaper -
A: Well we were kind of waiting for the community to pick something but all sorts of numbers still fly around as requests so it's still something to be decided on."
Ultra777

Activity: 155

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 12:42:05 AM

Looks like masternodes bring a lot of value to most projects that decide to use them. Smart move!

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Pages: « 1 ... 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 [664] 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 ... 822 »
  Print  

Jump to: