Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:57:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 [667] 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 ... 822 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌  (Read 923803 times)
roidudisco

Activity: 352
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 06:58:37 PM

I really think someone have to wake up this guy called Cryptocoderz. I start thinking he is just a lyer. He dont released nothing from what he promissed. I have alot of print screen from discord channel and slack chanel when he said update will come,whitepaer,android, but after one full month again we have NOTHING.
Absolutely!
I already posted some time ago that nothing is done, and now the situation is the same:
- POS is not working, I just keep my wallet open with thousands of coins and haven't staked any coin for months (!)
- POW is worthless. I tried solo and pool mining. I didn't mine any coin.
- Wallet mining was not done and now it's worthless at all.
- Messaging system is not done.
- SiteOnChain - I don't even have a clue what it is, and also not done.
- And I don't even mention masternodes.
- Only big promises were done.
I hope our posts will stimulate devs to bring us at least something which was promised.

Yep no stack since weeks for me.
I hold my ESP but I will no buy more ! It's smell bad

Code:
          ▄▄▄█████████▄▄
       ▄██████████████████▄
     ▄███████████████████████
   ▄██████████▀▀    ▀███████
  █████████            ▀██▀

████████              ▄██
▐███████             ▄█████
███████             ▀███████
██████▌               ███████
██████▌                ██████▌
███████                ▐██████
 ███████▄              ▐██████
  ████████             ██████▌
   █████▀             ███████
    ██▀              ███████▌
   ███▄            ████████▌
  ███████▄▄   ▄▄▄█████████▀
 ███████████████████████▀
   ▀██████████████████▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
.spotcoin.
   www.spotcoin.com

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
Exchange OTC Market
Mining Dividend token
Retail Payments
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

ICO: MAY 1 
   ANN | Bounty | Reddit
Blog     Facebook
Twitter Telegram
Telegram(Bounty)

▄▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄██████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
█▄▄▀▀███████████████▀▀▄▄█
█████▄▀▀███████▀▀▀▄▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀  ██████████
██████████     ██████████
██████████       ▀▀██████
██████████            ▀▀█
 ▀▀███████
     ▀▀▀██
NEO

Legendary – 6 sta
Gandalf86

Activity: 1330
Merit: 515

Coin Mage

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 07:05:31 PM

It is time for@cryptocoderz to stop whith his promisses. He dont released anything what he said. He cant handle alone whith this project. Marketing is bad. Communication full of lies. And 5 coins revived by him are all dead. In slack channel they talk about shit. Vacation or bbq. Members unsatisfied here,discord channel and slack. And Dev keep sleeping . Sleep well bro.

I would like to say some words here. I can understand that many people who have not been as long with this project are frustrated with the low amount of communication and slow progress. But I know from my own work that quality takes time. Cryptocoderz is one of the most friendly and honest devs I know, he would never scam or make profit from harming other people. He's the kind of guy who gives away his own money to help other people. Unfortunately he also has his own life of course, and may not always be available. He has already understood the problem of making forecasts about future updates that turned out to be inaccurate because unforeseen problems, and has agreed to not make any specific announcement dates any more until things get released.

For some of you who might not have noticed, the first half of the upcoming update is already pushed on Github. The release is still pending to not have "partial" releases (which might be debatable).

He's not checking out this forum very often specifically because of the unproductive discussions that take place here.

I would agree that having one or two more "core devs" would help a lot. The importance of marketing and exchanges is debatable IMO. The problem with finding more devs is that it is difficult to find people who really know what they're doing, and also want to join the project. There are not so many competent cryptocurrency devs nowadays, who don't already have their own project. If you want to contribute, I'm sure you will be welcomed. There have been other people joining the project who have experience in Qt design, website design, android UIs etc. Educated blockchain devs are more difficult to find. Jon Zaretsky (Cryptocoderz) is certainly one of them.

The other projects on the Cryptocoderz website are external projects that the team has made maintenance contracts with to do the actual coding. If the projects are dead, it's not Cryptocoderz fault, but the owner's of the specific project.

Discord: Gandalf86#5805 (#341695925166538796) // Maintainer of Titcoin // Work smarter, not harder!
ostrogoto2012

Activity: 1134
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 07:06:20 PM

the dev team is  the most serius dev team on bitcointalk, please dev if you will never come up with new project le me know thanks

██████████
                   ████████████
                 ██████████████
               ████████████████
             ██████████████████
██████████           ██████████          ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████           ███████     ██████████████████
██████████████████████████     ████████████████████
████████████████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████████████████     ████████████████████████
████████████████████     ██████████████████████████
██████████████████     ███████           ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████          ██████████           ██████████
                    ██████████████████
                    ████████████████
                    ██████████████
                    ████████████
                    ██████████
.PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance.
Vin
Legendary

Activity: 1166
Merit: 1015

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 07:09:45 PM

For some of you who might not have noticed, the first half of the upcoming update is already pushed on Github. The release is still pending to not have "partial" releases (which might be debatable).

Hi!

Could you please point this out?

https://github.com/CryptoCoderz/Espers

11 days ago.
Gandalf86

Coin Mage

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 07:33:33 PM

Hi!

11 days ago.

For sure. The latest released wallet is version 0.8.6.7-Patch-0 from June 15. The unreleased partial fix on Github is called v0.8.6.8 Patch-0 Update-0 which was pushed 11 days ago and has the following changelog:

Changelog
- added PoW/PoS skew curve
- patched VRX and current skew
- updated labels
- version bump
- corrected retarget debug log print functionality
- further source cleanup
- more updates to follow for PoS modifications

As you can see, the PoW/PoS balance is already fixed, and the fix of the PoS reward system is mentioned here for the second part of the upcoming update, which is what he is currently working on.

Discord: Gandalf86#5805 (#341695925166538796) // Maintainer of Titcoin // Work smarter, not harder!
cri79pop

Activity: 291
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 07:36:51 PM

It is time for@cryptocoderz to stop whith his promisses. He dont released anything what he said. He cant handle alone whith this project. Marketing is bad. Communication full of lies. And 5 coins revived by him are all dead. In slack channel they talk about shit. Vacation or bbq. Members unsatisfied here,discord channel and slack. And Dev keep sleeping . Sleep well bro.

I would like to say some words here. I can understand that many people who have not been as long with this project are frustrated with the low amount of communication and slow progress. But I know from my own work that quality takes time. Cryptocoderz is one of the most friendly and honest devs I know, he would never scam or make profit from harming other people. He's the kind of guy who gives away his own money to help other people. Unfortunately he also has his own life of course, and may not always be available. He has already understood the problem of making forecasts about future updates that turned out to be inaccurate because unforeseen problems, and has agreed to not make any specific announcement dates any more until things get released.

He's not checking out this forum very often specifically because of the unproductive discussions that take place here.

I would agree that having one or two more "core devs" would help a lot. The importance of marketing and exchanges is debatable IMO. The problem with finding more devs is that it is difficult to find people who really know what they're doing, and also want to join the project. There are not so many competent cryptocurrency devs nowadays, who don't already have their own project. If you want to contribute, I'm sure you will be welcomed. There have been other people joining the project who have experience in Qt design, website design, android UIs etc. Educated blockchain devs are more difficult to find. Jon Zaretsky (Cryptocoderz) is certainly one of them.

The other projects on the Cryptocoderz website are external projects that the team has made maintenance contracts with to do the actual coding. If the projects are dead, it's not Cryptocoderz fault, but the owner's of the specific project.
Maybe you can explain why Insane is in Cryptopia and Espers no. Dev said many times he have personally problems whith Cryptopia team. So why Insane was added?!!!
Vin
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 07:37:49 PM

Hi!

11 days ago.

For sure. The latest released wallet is version 0.8.6.7-Patch-0 from June 15. The unreleased partial fix on Github is called v0.8.6.8 Patch-0 Update-0 which was pushed 11 days ago and has the following changelog:

Changelog
- added PoW/PoS skew curve
- patched VRX and current skew
- updated labels
- version bump
- corrected retarget debug log print functionality
- further source cleanup
- more updates to follow for PoS modifications

As you can see, the PoW/PoS balance is already fixed, and the fix of the PoS reward system is mentioned here for the second part of the upcoming update.

Thank you.

I am running always (I thought) the latest version on an VPS and got not stakes.

v0.8.6.6-Patch 0 Alpha give stakes.
Gandalf86

Coin Mage

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 07:44:31 PM

Maybe you can explain why Insane is in Cryptopia and Espers no. Dev said many times he have personally problems whith Cryptopia team. So why Insane was added?!!!

I don't know for sure. There are two possibilities:

1) Nobody has asked them (again) to list ESP, yet.
2) They have their own reasons. In that case, ask the Cryptopia admin.

Thank you.

I am running always (I thought) the latest version on an VPS and got not stakes.

As you probably know, it largely depends on the amount you have. If it says staking, everything is working fine (as good as it currently does). I am staking fine with the newest code from Github, but the newest released wallet (0.8.6.7) should work as well. I have no idea why it wouldn't, sorry. Maybe try to debug it yourself by looking at the debug.log?

Vin
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 07:49:10 PM

I don't know for sure. There are two possibilities:

1) Nobody has asked them (again) to list ESP, yet.
2) They have their own reasons. In that case, ask the Cryptopia admin.

Thank you.

As you probably know, it largely depends on the amount you have. If it says staking, everything is working fine (as good as it currently does). I am staking fine with the newest code from Github, but the newest released wallet (0.8.6.7) should work as well. I have no idea why it wouldn't, sorry. Maybe try to debug it yourself by looking at the debug.log?

Same amount.

But ok.
TidusQQ

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 12:34:12 AM

Really appreciated the work is doing Gandalf here, since most of the people arguing is people looking for quick cash and nothing else.

This is not an speculative project, anyone who has been here for months can see it, maybe the devs don't fullfil precisely with their dates, yeah you're right on that.

But anyone on his right mind wouldn't bother to bring this to discussion, since ANY mistake, ANY little error inside the code could lead the project into ashes.

Everything, even a LINE of code needs TESTING, TESTING NEEDS TIME PEOPLE. This project like any other will need TIME.

During the code fixing, LOTS of things have to be tested, mining blocks TAKES TIME, you have to mine blocks pumping and dumping hash in order to fix the current PoW issues, and many other things related to mining. Which, as many other coins ESPERS is sensitive to suffer multipool attacks and I'm pretty sure it's been suffering.

You can see an article here of DGB a coin with years of develop behind, that suffered some years ago and had to develop it's own technology called Digishield.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Digibyte/comments/213t7b/what_is_digishield_how_it_works_to_retarget/ , DOGE and PEPE have DigiShield into it's code.

This kind of technology it's being done from zero and improved by CryptoCoderz and it's called VRX. And this IS ONE OF THE THINGS THE DEV IS WORKING AND IMPROVING.

Why it is to hard to understand to all of you?

Stop already the bullshit around, crypto scene isn't easily as you think. Espers is being done from zero, it's not a forked coinand released directly to the market(the base resides on bitcoin, but from that it's a lot of work) .

When you're investing on ESPERS, you're investing into a ORIGINAL PROJECT. Not some random shit copy pasted from elsewhere.

If you're speculating go somewhere else.

francism

Activity: 444

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 12:58:46 AM

Yeah, Espers is a great long term project. Those who believe in this project should stay and give their continuous support. And for those who don't believe while keep on whining should dump their coins immediately and leave ESP alone.
asmodeus130

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 01:00:03 AM

Hi can someone please post the discord invite? I seem to have lost access somehow  Undecided

Thanks!
mrsray

Activity: 277
Merit: 100

I ❤ Mastern✿des

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 01:03:24 AM

Hi can someone please post the discord invite? I seem to have lost access somehow  Undecided

Thanks!

https://discordapp.com/invite/hhYP8yT

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

●●    ●●
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
asmodeus130

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 01:09:33 AM

Thanks!

https://discordapp.com/invite/hhYP8yT

Thanks man
pacers101

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 02:33:54 AM

is 500k enough to get a stake. the wallets says stake in 19 hours but it has said that for 3 days. I'm going to keep in my wallet but if this is not enough to get any stakes I'm not going to get my hopes up and keep checking on it all the time.

1LwyVhaMyDcB6e2VGRGG7Mj5Jcm5oXcPa5
bluedude

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

y²=x3+ax+b, a=0,b=7

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 04:52:49 AM

is 500k enough to get a stake. the wallets says stake in 19 hours but it has said that for 3 days. I'm going to keep in my wallet but if this is not enough to get any stakes I'm not going to get my hopes up and keep checking on it all the time.
The dev is working on some fix which allowes smaller stake holders to stake, I dont know how far he is with its development.
For now it takes a long time. Buy more at cheap prices now.
kiddo

Activity: 546
Merit: 137

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 06:24:47 AM

I really think someone have to wake up this guy called Cryptocoderz. I start thinking he is just a lyer. He dont released nothing from what he promissed. I have alot of print screen from discord channel and slack chanel when he said update will come,whitepaer,android, but after one full month again we have NOTHING.

Don't listen to this troll anymore! He is just messing arround with your mind. Look here:
Really have to thanks to Espers community. After i spread few bad words about Dev and espers price was down and i bought finally 30 million espers. So just wanna thank you all weak hands from here. Grin Grin I love Espers and i always loved this project. And i can bet very soon Dev will release developments.  Kiss

P.S. Look at his posts on other projects too, all are crap and scams.
gawlea

Activity: 756
Merit: 579

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 06:31:45 AM

Is simple, because Insane is not CryptoCoderz project. Notnormals is the owner of the Insane.
cri79pop

Activity: 291

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 07:30:02 AM

Don't listen to this troll anymore! He is just messing arround with your mind. Look here:
Really have to thanks to Espers community. After i spread few bad words about Dev and espers price was down and i bought finally 30 million espers. So just wanna thank you all weak hands from here. Grin Grin I love Espers and i always loved this project. And i can bet very soon Dev will release developments.  Kiss

True. I did this when i bought cheap espers. But this is about me. Now we talk about cryptocoderz. And seems he is not so good developer like  you think. One month ago on discord channel he said will release 100% android wallet in days. Passed more than one month and nothing. Now i dont need cheap espers. Just try to sell but cant. No one want.
kiddo

Activity: 546
Merit: 137

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 07:35:11 AM

True. I did this when i bought cheap espers. But this is about me. Now we talk about cryptocoderz. And seems he is not so good developer like  you think. One month ago on discord channel he said will release 100% android wallet in days. Passed more than one month and nothing. Now i dont need cheap espers. Just try to sell but cant. No one want.

It seems that you are spreading FUD just because you got stucked with the coins that you bought back then, you thought you were smart and also make joke about this community. Now you pay the price! Cheesy I'm happy about this, and hope espers will go to 1 sat, just for you!
Pages: « 1 ... 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 [667] 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 ... 822 »
  Print  

Jump to: