Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:44:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 [668] 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 ... 822 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌  (Read 923773 times)
cri79pop

Activity: 291
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 08:13:45 AM

I really think someone have to wake up this guy called Cryptocoderz. I start thinking he is just a lyer. He dont released nothing from what he promissed. I have alot of print screen from discord channel and slack chanel when he said update will come,whitepaer,android, but after one full month again we have NOTHING.

It is time for@cryptocoderz to stop whith his promisses. He dont released anything what he said. He cant handle alone whith this project. Marketing is bad. Communication full of lies. And 5 coins revived by him are all dead. In slack channel they talk about shit. Vacation or bbq. Members unsatisfied here,discord channel and slack. And Dev keep sleeping . Sleep well bro.

Don't listen to this troll anymore! He is just messing arround with your mind. Look here:
Really have to thanks to Espers community. After i spread few bad words about Dev and espers price was down and i bought finally 30 million espers. So just wanna thank you all weak hands from here. Grin Grin I love Espers and i always loved this project. And i can bet very soon Dev will release developments.  Kiss

P.S. Look at his posts on other projects too, all are crap and scams.

True. I did this when i bought cheap espers. But this is about me. Now we talk about cryptocoderz. And seems he is not so good developer like  you think. One month ago on discord channel he said will release 100% android wallet in days. Passed more than one month and nothing. Now i dont need cheap espers. Just try to sell but cant. No one want.

It seems that you are spreading FUD just because you got stucked with the coins that you bought back then, you thought you were smart and also make joke about this community. Now you pay the price! Cheesy I'm happy about this, and hope espers will go to 1 sat, just for you!
Not big deal whith my 2 millions. But what about members who bought whith 40?!
Tuple

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 09:00:36 AM

Question about masternodes.
Is the proposed amount of ESP2 needed for a masternode 25k oder 25million ESP?
I read somewhere about "25mil" but mil usually means thousand.

25million would be about 2,5 BTC now and that seems to be a lot for a coin in this stage of development
fenn500

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 09:09:52 AM

Question about masternodes.
Is the proposed amount of ESP2 needed for a masternode 25k oder 25million ESP?
I read somewhere about "25mil" but mil usually means thousand.

25million would be about 2,5 BTC now and that seems to be a lot for a coin in this stage of development

It means 25 million in this case, or 25,000,000.

It has been repeatedly said, in this thread and elsewhere, that the figure of 25 million was voted on whilst the coins were relatively cheap. Many want it lowered, and it is subject to change. Nobody knows for sure yet.
kiddo

Activity: 546
Merit: 137

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 11:45:42 AM

I really think someone have to wake up this guy called Cryptocoderz. I start thinking he is just a lyer. He dont released nothing from what he promissed. I have alot of print screen from discord channel and slack chanel when he said update will come,whitepaer,android, but after one full month again we have NOTHING.

It is time for@cryptocoderz to stop whith his promisses. He dont released anything what he said. He cant handle alone whith this project. Marketing is bad. Communication full of lies. And 5 coins revived by him are all dead. In slack channel they talk about shit. Vacation or bbq. Members unsatisfied here,discord channel and slack. And Dev keep sleeping . Sleep well bro.

Don't listen to this troll anymore! He is just messing arround with your mind. Look here:
Really have to thanks to Espers community. After i spread few bad words about Dev and espers price was down and i bought finally 30 million espers. So just wanna thank you all weak hands from here. Grin Grin I love Espers and i always loved this project. And i can bet very soon Dev will release developments.  Kiss

True. I did this when i bought cheap espers. But this is about me. Now we talk about cryptocoderz. And seems he is not so good developer like  you think. One month ago on discord channel he said will release 100% android wallet in days. Passed more than one month and nothing. Now i dont need cheap espers. Just try to sell but cant. No one want.

It seems that you are spreading FUD just because you got stucked with the coins that you bought back then, you thought you were smart and also make joke about this community. Now you pay the price! Cheesy I'm happy about this, and hope espers will go to 1 sat, just for you!

OK, good. Apart of that you said you bought 30 mm, now you have 2 mm. If you have 2 mm is not a big loss, so you don't have anything to loose on this project, so you can easly move to another.
takertrade

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 01:46:20 PM

Agree with you with bigger colateral people will be more serious to joint esper developement in the future
bit010

Activity: 204
Merit: 10

Websites on the chain

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 01:50:54 PM

I'll buy your 2мillion esper (esp2) for 1sat
i Buy 40мillion esper(esp2) and  more))
no problem. I will buy everything off

Espers is a Proof-Of-Work/Proof-Of-Stake (PoW/PoS) hybrid blockchain
Discord: https://discord.gg/QNvd729  Twitter:  https://twitter.com/EspersCoin
Reddit:   https://www.reddit.com/r/esperscoin/
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 02:28:56 PM

Agree with you with bigger colateral people will be more serious to joint esper developement in the future
its been sometime now and for sure there's already big investors around they just waiting for the right timing to make sure that this
project will be profitable for them, just keep holding and wait for the big jumped again.
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 02:32:51 PM

Espers no longer reaches 1 satoshi. The trend is up and up according to bitcoin. So I am buying around 10 to 11 satoshi and hold for 2019 Smiley
BitgamblerZ

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 02:40:33 PM

Espers no longer reaches 1 satoshi. The trend is up and up according to bitcoin. So I am buying around 10 to 11 satoshi and hold for 2019 Smiley

Same thing pall Atleast hold to 2019
bit010

Websites on the chain

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 03:20:39 PM

I know that there are no such prices), but this price was for a kiddo and cri79pop))
Esp2 is a coin of the future.

Alezha

Activity: 119
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 04:39:21 PM

I know that there are no such prices), but this price was for a kiddo and cri79pop))
It is necessary to pay less attention to such clowns as kiddo and cri79pop
butragenjo

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 05:51:38 PM

I agree,espers need more time to rise high.
kiddo

Activity: 546
Merit: 137

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 06:03:19 PM

You are too idiot to understand what i ment!
gawlea

Activity: 756
Merit: 579

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 06:16:46 PM

1 Million $ESP Gleam.io Giveaway

- 3 prizes -

1st Place = 500K
2nd Place = 300K
3rd Place = 200K

Join here: https://gleam.io/ws5Rr/espers-coin-giveaway

Good Luck!
Alezha

Activity: 119
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 06:18:06 PM

GOOD LUCK professor )))))))))))))))
roidudisco

Activity: 352
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 07:24:19 PM

Stacking not working yet
No masternode
No Android wallet
What are the delays dev ??

Code:
          ▄▄▄█████████▄▄
       ▄██████████████████▄
     ▄███████████████████████
   ▄██████████▀▀    ▀███████
  █████████            ▀██▀

████████              ▄██
▐███████             ▄█████
███████             ▀███████
██████▌               ███████
██████▌                ██████▌
███████                ▐██████
 ███████▄              ▐██████
  ████████             ██████▌
   █████▀             ███████
    ██▀              ███████▌
   ███▄            ████████▌
  ███████▄▄   ▄▄▄█████████▀
 ███████████████████████▀
   ▀██████████████████▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
.spotcoin.
   www.spotcoin.com

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
Exchange OTC Market
Mining Dividend token
Retail Payments
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

ICO: MAY 1 
   ANN | Bounty | Reddit
Blog     Facebook
Twitter Telegram
Telegram(Bounty)

▄▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄██████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
█▄▄▀▀███████████████▀▀▄▄█
█████▄▀▀███████▀▀▀▄▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀  ██████████
██████████     ██████████
██████████       ▀▀██████
██████████            ▀▀█
 ▀▀███████
     ▀▀▀██
NEO

Legendary – 6 sta
bit010

Websites on the chain

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 08:28:32 PM

it works. it is hard work.

So go read the book. You are an underdeveloped person

bit010

Websites on the chain

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 09:38:41 PM

GOOD LUCK professor )))))))))))))))
1 Million $ESP Giveaway via @gleamapp
Tnx to @CryptoCoderz & @EspersCoin

https://twitter.com/EspersCoin/status/889528656883744769

takertrade

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 01:53:09 AM

yeah but there are a lot of esp2 holder thats already have more then 25 mil esp coin..if they use those coin for master node its will strengthen esp2 network  Grin
dox-ua

Activity: 237
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 12:58:34 PM

yeah but there are a lot of esp2 holder thats already have more then 25 mil esp coin..if they use those coin for master node its will strengthen esp2 network  Grin
net total stake = 5.53kkk so it's like 222 nodes already on Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 [668] 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 ... 822 »
  Print  

Jump to: