Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:08:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 [670] 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 ... 822 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌  (Read 923767 times)
crazyheinz

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 08:51:11 PM

I am staking 400k coins 24/7 since 7 days, my reward time sometimes goes to 4 hours and then changes back to 2 days...
I haven't received staking rewards yet Sad
All the other coins I started staking with since 7 days got rewards. 1337, RDD, Blitz, Grc,...
Only espers is giving me nothing.

You have very few coins

now you're hurting my feelings Cry
I could have had more than a million but I managed to buy the att...
What is the APR for this coin? How much would you recommend to buy?

Buy a minimum of 25-30 million espers(esp2)
https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_ESP2/

sure, I will buy 2 btc worth of coins that aren't even on a decent exchange...

bit010

Activity: 204

Websites on the chain

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 08:54:20 PM

I am staking 400k coins 24/7 since 7 days, my reward time sometimes goes to 4 hours and then changes back to 2 days...
All the other coins I started staking with since 7 days got rewards. 1337, RDD, Blitz, Grc,...

You have very few coins

Buy a minimum of 25-30 million espers(esp2)
https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_ESP2/

sure, I will buy 2 btc worth of coins that aren't even on a decent exchange...

This is a chance to buy a esp2 at such a price

Espers is a Proof-Of-Work/Proof-Of-Stake (PoW/PoS) hybrid blockchain
Discord: https://discord.gg/QNvd729  Twitter:  https://twitter.com/EspersCoin
Reddit:   https://www.reddit.com/r/esperscoin/
bit010

Activity: 204

Websites on the chain

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 09:14:44 PM

Espers: Cryptocurrency with Hybrid PoW/PoS and Unique Algorithm
https://steemit.com/espers/@aleet86/espers-cryptocurrency-with-hybrid-pow-pos-and-unique-algorithm

Espers is a Proof-Of-Work/Proof-Of-Stake (PoW/PoS) hybrid blockchain
Discord: https://discord.gg/QNvd729  Twitter:  https://twitter.com/EspersCoin
Reddit:   https://www.reddit.com/r/esperscoin/
Gandalf86

Activity: 1330
Merit: 515

Coin Mage

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 06:40:49 AM

You have very few coins

I don't know what an "att" or "APR" is, but there is no minimum amount of coins to be able to stake. A fix to the current PoS system is probably coming next week or so.

I agree that ESP may be undervalued but I'm far from giving investment advice here  Wink Buy as much as you like, or not.

Discord: Gandalf86#5805 (#341695925166538796) // Maintainer of Titcoin // Work smarter, not harder!
monoxide

Activity: 774
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 06:52:42 AM

Hi all!

Since situation with Cryptopia was asked many times, I contacted them.
I asked if there was any possibility to get ESPERS listed in to their exchange, because there was some bad history between EX team member of CryptoCoderz and them.
I first asked from one of the founders of Cryptopia and he told me to contact their support.
Reply that i got from them went like this, word to word:

"Hi,

Any application will need to be made through https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Paytopia , and will at least be considered if there is no ongoing issue.

Regards,

Cryptopia Support"

So basically they want us to buy atleast 200000 DOT and give those coins to them and then they consider.
This does not mean that even if we do that, they would list us. They might just say no.

Price for one DOT at the moment is ~0.00000330 BTC. So 200000 * 0.00000330 is 0.66BTC.

So how you feel? Would you be ready to contribute and take the risk? Do ESPERS need to be listed there?

-Monoxide
kiddo

Activity: 546
Merit: 137

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 07:20:42 AM

Hi all!

I asked if there was any possibility to get ESPERS listed in to their exchange, because there was some bad history between EX team member of CryptoCoderz and them.
I first asked from one of the founders of Cryptopia and he told me to contact their support.

"Hi,

Any application will need to be made through https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Paytopia , and will at least be considered if there is no ongoing issue.

Regards,

Cryptopia Support"

So basically they want us to buy atleast 200000 DOT and give those coins to them and then they consider.
This does not mean that even if we do that, they would list us. They might just say no.

Price for one DOT at the moment is ~0.00000330 BTC. So 200000 * 0.00000330 is 0.66BTC.

So how you feel? Would you be ready to contribute and take the risk? Do ESPERS need to be listed there?

-Monoxide

I think is not worth pat the fee, because is nothing sure. Maybe they will not list it.
crazyheinz

Activity: 64

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 07:37:55 AM

You have very few coins

I don't know what an "att" or "APR" is, but there is no minimum amount of coins to be able to stake. A fix to the current PoS system is probably coming next week or so.

I agree that ESP may be undervalued but I'm far from giving investment advice here  Wink Buy as much as you like, or not.

att was a typo, meant ath.
APR: annual percentage rate, basically the yearly interest/dividen.

WGXtreme

Activity: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 07:46:45 AM

Hi all!

"Hi,

Regards,

Cryptopia Support"

-Monoxide
It´s sometimes funny how people will spend 2 btc to buy the coins. But not spend 0,1 btc to help it develop further.

The top 100 all have more than 35,000,000 esp2 coins. There have to be at least 7 of them that are willing to share 0,1 BTC (and get more back later if the coin gets more traction)
Gandalf86

Activity: 1330
Merit: 515

Coin Mage

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 08:28:26 AM
Last edit: July 28, 2017, 08:38:35 AM by Gandalf86

I don't know what 'ath' means, either.

The staking reward is roughly 25% per year. It's not an interest/dividend though, but part of the mining/minting process that is necessary to run the chain. It's technically rather inflation than a dividend. Coins are not stocks.

It´s sometimes funny how people will spend 2 btc to buy the coins. But not spend 0,1 btc to help it develop further.

The top 100 all have more than 35,000,000 esp2 coins. There have to be at least 7 of them that are willing to share 0,1 BTC (and get more back later if the coin gets more traction)

I don't think that paying an exchange so that they will "maybe" consider listing a coin which ends up being to their own profit is an efficient way to help a project. There are much better ways that also don't support the trend of crypto exchanges to rip off people in order to get their coins listed. This project is offering something for free; nobody should have to beg or pay to get their contribution recognized.

If I donate BTC, I do it to fund the developers or someone else who does valuable work for the project.

Discord: Gandalf86#5805 (#341695925166538796) // Maintainer of Titcoin // Work smarter, not harder!
worgon12

Activity: 427
Merit: 282

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 09:40:08 AM

The staking reward is roughly 25% per year. It's not an interest/dividend though, but part of the mining/minting process that is necessary to run the chain. It's technically rather inflation than a dividend. Coins are not stocks.

I don't think that paying an exchange so that they will "maybe" consider listing a coin which ends up being to their own profit is an efficient way to help a project. There are much better ways that also don't support the trend of crypto exchanges to rip off people in order to get their coins listed. This project is offering something for free; nobody should have to beg or pay to get their contribution recognized.

If I donate BTC, I do it to fund the developers or someone else who does valuable work for the project.

I See exactly the same, have also many esp, but nevertheless I would only donate to the developers.
And not for cryptopia, is not even sure if esp is listed, for me a no go
tehMoonwalker

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 10:01:56 AM

those are the rules, you have 2 pay to get on exchanges, how do you think icos get on every exchange over night?
and if you own 35mil coins 0.1 btc u stake in a week or sth
it is a valid point that early investors sit on a huge bag of coins and tell everyone to buy but arent willing to contribute themselfs except bagholding.

all this doesnt aply to you ofcourse youve been a very helpful and friendly member of this board for ages 
bluedude

Activity: 714

y²=x3+ax+b, a=0,b=7

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 11:48:28 AM

Totally agree, with the right features added, demand and exchanges will follow. Anybody knows what happend to the livecoin listing? Did we lost all the btc buying those votes?
litemoneyclub

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 12:06:00 PM

Guys, who will say this year will be ESP2 exchange for Bitrex?
monoxide

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 12:27:37 PM

Totally agree, with the right features added, demand and exchanges will follow. Anybody knows what happend to the livecoin listing? Did we lost all the btc buying those votes?

Last thing I have heard about livecoin is that they don't have enough coders because of summer vacations at the moment to add any coins. We try to contact them and lets see what they reply.
Any one seen new coins added there in past month? to be honest I haven't followed about it much lately.

And I think about same as most of you, that when features start to roll out demand for ESP will grow and exchanges can't leave that out of notice. Then they will add ESP. Free.

Have a great day ya'll.
AltsBoom

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 05:52:49 PM

Livecoin have added a few new coins in the past months but they have been few. One notable coin would be insane coin, INSN.

But you are right, it seems the summer months slow things down for everyone. I think paying for an exchange would be unecessary, there's already plenty of exchanges to get esp.

once unique nodes get launched it's only a matter of time before the exchanges willingly add it in

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
monoxide

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 07:38:55 PM

Livecoin have added a few new coins in the past months but they have been few. One notable coin would be insane coin, INSN.

But you are right, it seems the summer months slow things down for everyone. I think paying for an exchange would be unecessary, there's already plenty of exchanges to get esp.

once unique nodes get launched it's only a matter of time before the exchanges willingly add it in

Thanks for the info.

I believe that INSN was voted in before they started summer vacations.

takertrade

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 08:27:21 PM

10 BTC sell wall look really tough  Grin
sarabanda

Activity: 835

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 09:49:00 PM

Whats happened,looks like espers realy goes to 1 sat Cry
monoxide

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 09:52:18 PM

I wouldn't be worried about price now.

It's bloodbath on cryptos atm, lot of people try to get as much as possible BTC in their wallets before August 1st to get Bitcoin Cash.
If the fork happens.
BitgamblerZ

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 10:36:05 PM

I wouldn't be worried about price now.

It's bloodbath on cryptos atm, lot of people try to get as much as possible BTC in their wallets before August 1st to get Bitcoin Cash.
If the fork happens.

Yes sir.
Pages: « 1 ... 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 [670] 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 ... 822 »
  Print  

Jump to: