Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:51:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 [692] 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 ... 822 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌  (Read 923767 times)
kaijser

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 02:50:30 PM

Don't you guys get it... This is all part of the game.

Espers went from nothing to 36 sats within less than a month. The FUD is on purpose, the developers are not responding so the price drops. Every sat it drops they are accumulating more and more. Have you guys been watching the top 100 holders? Their bags have gotten bigger and bigger. Buy now or regret later. ESP will be 100 sats Q4 2017/Q1 2018.

cryptocan

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 03:20:59 PM

Espers went from nothing to 36 sats within less than a month. The FUD is on purpose, the developers are not responding so the price drops. Every sat it drops they are accumulating more and more. Have you guys been watching the top 100 holders? Their bags have gotten bigger and bigger. Buy now or regret later. ESP will be 100 sats Q4 2017/Q1 2018.

Wrong, even with your logic you should drop this shit like hot potato and buy back when it reach the bottom (under 1 sat),
think about it, you are saying they are doing this on purpose for the price to go down, if that's true then they wont stop until it goes down,
why would you want to keep a coin that you know the price is going down? you should sell and wait for it to reach the bottom and then buy back.
I traded all of my bag for cv2 and cv2 is already 5x, when it gets over 10x in a few weeks I will sell it and then maybe I think about buying back some esp if the price is right.
glennmatthew

Activity: 462
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 03:32:38 PM

Wrong, even with your logic you should drop this shit like hot potato and buy back when it reach the bottom (under 1 sat),
think about it, you are saying they are doing this on purpose for the price to go down, if that's true then they wont stop until it goes down,
why would you want to keep a coin that you know the price is going down? you should sell and wait for it to reach the bottom and then buy back.
I traded all of my bag for cv2 and cv2 is already 5x, when it gets over 10x in a few weeks I will sell it and then maybe I think about buying back some esp if the price is right.

This is pretty much my thought after reading his post.

I am holding a small amount of ESP2 and really hoping for the best. Only time will tell what will happen, who knows, maybe it will boom like ONION has recently Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄████████████████████▄
     ▄██████████████▀█████████▄
   ▄███████████████   ██████████▄
  ▐█████████████████   ██████████▌
 ▐█████████████████▀    ██████████▌
 ███████████████▀        ██████████
▐████████████▀     ▄███   █████████▌
████████████    ▄████▀██▄███████████
██████████▀██▄████▀    █████████████
█████████   ███▀     ▄██████████████
▐█████████        ▄████████████████▌
 ██████████    ▄███████████████████
 ▐██████████   ███████████████████▌
  ▐██████████   █████████████████▌
   ▀██████████▄█████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████████████▀
       ▀████████████████████▀
          ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

temtum

█
    ██
   ████
  ██▌███
 ▐██▌███▌
 ███ ██▀▌
 ▀██ █▄██
 █▄█ ███▀
 ▀██ ██▄█
 █▄█ ███▌
  ██▌███
  ▐█▌██
   ▐█▌
    █
    █
     ▀

░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░██████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████

░░░██████
░░░██████
░░░██████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████

▄▄██████▄▄
       ▐██▀    ▀██▌
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
      ██████████████
      █████  ███████     ██ 
  ██  █  ████████  █ ██   
      ███████  █████    ██   
      ██████████████

▄██▄
▀██▀         ▄██▄
             ▀██▀

▄██▄
       ▀██▀

▄██▄
  ▄██▄     ▀██▀
  ▀██▀

▄▄█▄▄   ▄
█▄        ████████▀▄
███      █████████▀
▐███▄    ████████▌
▄▄█████▄▄▄███████▌
  ▀█████████████
  ▄▄██████████▀
    ▄████████▀
▀▀████████▀
    ▀▀▀

▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄
   ▐█▄████████████▄█▌
  ▐██████████████████▌
  █████▀▀▀████▀▀▀█████
 █████     ██     █████
▐██████▄▄▄████▄▄▄██████▌
 ████▄▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄████
  ▀▀████        ████▀▀
      ▀▀        ▀▀

█▀▀▄▄▄█▄
         █    ▀█▀
       ▄▄█▄▄
▄██▄▄████████▄▄██▄
█████▀▀████▀▀█████
 ███▄  ▄██▄  ▄███
  ▀████▀██▀████▀
    ▀███▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██ ██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██

██ ██

Homepage

██ ██

██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██ ██

White Paper
cryptocan

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 03:44:30 PM

This is pretty much my thought after reading his post.

I am holding a small amount of ESP2 and really hoping for the best. Only time will tell what will happen, who knows, maybe it will boom like ONION has recently Smiley

problem is esp is nothing like onion, onion developers are super involved, esp developers won't bother to say hello!
kaijser

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 03:47:31 PM

Espers pumped to 36 sats without any SOLID fundamental news. That's all it was, a pump, and people have been complaining about Espers every since.

This is an indicator for the future. If the developers are smart they will release some big updates soon (with increased chances of getting it on several other exchanges), without letting anyone know beforehand, whilst accumulating cheap ESP in the mean time. I wouldn't be surprised if this is the actual case. There are plenty of examples of developers doing this. Right now Espers is worth 4 sats but if CC plays his cards right, he could be a millionaire within a few months.

bit010

Activity: 204
Merit: 10

Websites on the chain

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 05:38:27 PM

Espers pumped to 36 sats without any SOLID fundamental news. That's all it was, a pump, and people have been complaining about Espers every since.

This is an indicator for the future. If the developers are smart they will release some big updates soon (with increased chances of getting it on several other exchanges), without letting anyone know beforehand, whilst accumulating cheap ESP in the mean time. I wouldn't be surprised if this is the actual case. There are plenty of examples of developers doing this. Right now Espers is worth 4 sats but if CC plays his cards right, he could be a millionaire within a few months.

can be and such

Espers is a Proof-Of-Work/Proof-Of-Stake (PoW/PoS) hybrid blockchain
Discord: https://discord.gg/QNvd729  Twitter:  https://twitter.com/EspersCoin
Reddit:   https://www.reddit.com/r/esperscoin/
stupid_seb

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 06:48:51 PM

Agreed. The only thing needed is news and more announcements. Community management, milestones ...
sarabanda

Activity: 835
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 07:17:33 PM
Last edit: September 02, 2017, 07:31:16 PM by sarabanda

Guys,really this coin is not abandoned Huh Just I want to invest but looks like this coin is abandoned.
dizen1

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 07:18:40 PM

I was really confident in the potential of this coin, however the dev team is trash at marketing, and unfortunately killing this coin as a result of that. It's understandable that things are taking longer than expected and he wants to stop giving hard dates only to miss them. However, every couple of days stopping in to these threads and letting people know progress is being made and updates are being worked on would increase confidence and do an amazing service to the community, frankly there's no excuse not to. If president trump can take to twitter cryptocoderz can make occasional  update posts.

The lack of these posts only tells the community he has given up on the coin(even if he hasn't).

Tyler.Durden

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:42:33 PM

I was really confident in the potential of this coin, however the dev team is trash at marketing, and unfortunately killing this coin as a result of that. It's understandable that things are taking longer than expected and he wants to stop giving hard dates only to miss them. However, every couple of days stopping in to these threads and letting people know progress is being made and updates are being worked on would increase confidence and do an amazing service to the community, frankly there's no excuse not to. If president trump can take to twitter cryptocoderz can make occasional  update posts.

The lack of these posts only tells the community he has given up on the coin(even if he hasn't).

cryptocoderz is to busy smoking big phat b0ngz... just look at his photo on the INSANE website he looks munged out.. Hes taken his cut for now (hence the big pump a few months back)
dizen1

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:49:30 PM

cryptocoderz is to busy smoking big phat b0ngz... just look at his photo on the INSANE website he looks munged out.. Hes taken his cut for now (hence the big pump a few months back)

At this point, I wouldn't be surprised.
cyberpitstop

Activity: 370
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:58:56 PM

Dev was Last Active:  July 14, 2017, 10:25:11 PM   Shocked Sad Angry Angry Angry Angry
Total shame to see such a good project be tarnished by that!
bit010

Activity: 204

Websites on the chain

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 05:08:22 AM

Dev was Last Active:  July 14, 2017, 10:25:11 PM   Shocked Sad Angry Angry Angry Angry
CryptoCoder was on this Monday.

CryptoCoderz - B пoнeдeльник в 02:23
Hello everyone. I will be around for multiple meetings today. Excuse the very Sparatic news and such for the past two months I've personally been vey busy and so I could not publicly make appearances despite still working on Espers in the background. I'll also be on later tonight for an extensive amount of time to take questions, hate mail, general rage and overall displeased comments Smiley thank you all for being here and I look forward to meeting with you all again soon.

https://discord.gg/NgCmGX

Espers is a Proof-Of-Work/Proof-Of-Stake (PoW/PoS) hybrid blockchain
Discord: https://discord.gg/QNvd729  Twitter:  https://twitter.com/EspersCoin
Reddit:   https://www.reddit.com/r/esperscoin/
Mrbates

Activity: 546

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:17:29 AM

We're still qeued for livecoin.  Just saying lol.

oni4an

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:26:53 AM

Enough to carry the negative! This is the best coin! And all have life's problems, but time heals.
oni4an

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:27:49 AM

del
JustMe22

Activity: 297
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 08:07:53 AM

FUD no FUD this thread is bumping up! Is a way of marketing this, negative saying to something is also good!

BTW bought ~850 mill with 800$ Tongue back in the days.

Back then 1 esp = 0.00000034 LTC with LTC = 3.5$ so i made a very nice profit... holding still 500 millions Wink don't worry i'll sell them when esp = 100 sats Wink
Wow you got a bargain mate. You could settle for life once ESP reaches 100 satoshis. I wish I had bought more back in the days Sad

Sold some, bought Electra. Waiting for the price to climb. Also I'm sure espers is not abandoned, you'll see. Every coin have ups and downs, i'm sure if BTC will fall again to 250 $ people will say is a scam too Smiley) CHC coin that is a pump and dump, and watch PURA (ex iCash)

Gareth73

Activity: 87

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:48:45 AM

CryptoCoder was on this Monday.

I'll also be on later tonight for an extensive amount of time to take questions, hate mail, general rage and overall displeased comments Smiley thank you all for being here and I look forward to meeting with you all again soon.

https://discord.gg/NgCmGX

And he never showed up later....

A week later and he still hasn't been on!

Cryptocoderz is the biggest fudder in Espers.
wojteks102

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 11:22:03 AM

FUD no FUD this thread is bumping up! Is a way of marketing this, negative saying to something is also good!

BTW bought ~850 mill with 800$ Tongue back in the days.

Back then 1 esp = 0.00000034 LTC with LTC = 3.5$ so i made a very nice profit... holding still 500 millions Wink don't worry i'll sell them when esp = 100 sats Wink
Wow you got a bargain mate. You could settle for life once ESP reaches 100 satoshis. I wish I had bought more back in the days Sad

Sold some, bought Electra. Waiting for the price to climb. Also I'm sure espers is not abandoned, you'll see. Every coin have ups and downs, i'm sure if BTC will fall again to 250 $ people will say is a scam too Smiley) CHC coin that is a pump and dump, and watch PURA (ex iCash)

Electra? With my knowledge from past about Super Rewards Bonanza stage I just wanna say "thank you". How can you say that BTC is scam? How they scammed you? Can you just answer to that two simple questions?
Espers is something other that ECA and something other than BTC... keep up with that sentence Smiley
nur1labs

Activity: 868

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 12:25:29 PM

price keep fall is there chance this up guys  Huh

==MuBdI BlockStream Platform - Future Blockchain Platform==
==Open Hire Developer Using Our Services==
Pages: « 1 ... 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 [692] 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 ... 822 »
  Print  

Jump to: