Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:44:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 [794] 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌  (Read 923773 times)
kiddo

Activity: 546
Merit: 137

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:25:05 AM

I am a holder of few millions Espers, 8 mil exactly. But I bough my coins when it was 19 sats last year, and i'm be following  closely the project since, I don't enter discussions frequently because there are haters and fans of the project each trying to make a point. What I can say is that @justme22 user ihave a point, we want to know what happened with the development funds from the dev wallet, if they are asking for money. Also we didn't got what they promised us in the whitepaper, so maybe this is the reason why they won't gather more money from the community.

If you are talking about the unswapped coins, I assume they're still untouched ... do you have an address where these should be located?

Using them for hiring devs is actually a pretty good idea.

What unswapped coins? Was another swap that i missed or i not follow you. Second, what you suggest, to use my coins to hire devs, and why i would do this? Why to care about if the project will continue developing if i dont have any espers coins left?

Almost 2 years ago there was a swap from Espers 1 to Espers 2, carried out by Cryptocoderz. Not every single ESP1 coin was swapped, so there were a few coins left (about 1 billion) that he could either burn or keep. It was decided to keep it for future use, e.g. for marketing or development expenses, which was publicly explained and agreed on by the community. I'm not exactly sure how much is left at this point, but if it still exists Cryptocoderz could spend it for hiring developers. It hasn't anything to do with your coins.

I know about the swap, I know about ESP1 and ESP2.  I was thinking that was another and I have missed it. It looks you know better the project and you are following closely the project, is this right?
Gandalf86

Activity: 1330
Merit: 515

Coin Mage

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:29:30 AM

I know about the swap, I know about ESP1 and ESP2.  I was thinking that was another and I have missed it. It looks you know better the project and you are following closely the project, is this right?

I think so!  Smiley  There hasn't been another swap.

Discord: Gandalf86#5805 (#341695925166538796) // Maintainer of Titcoin // Work smarter, not harder!
kiddo

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:45:13 AM

This means you also know that were 2 Billions left, not 1 Billion, this is like 10% of total circulating supply at the time of the swap, so your statement 'there were a few coins left' is a big untruth. Are you trying to cover this shit?
Gandalf86

Activity: 1330
Merit: 515

Coin Mage

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:15:48 AM

This means you also know that were 2 Billions left, not 1 Billion, this is like 10% of total circulating supply at the time of the swap, so your statement 'there were a few coins left' is a big untruth. Are you trying to cover this shit?

As far as I remember, 1 Billion was left in the end. But I will ask again.  Smiley

Discord: Gandalf86#5805 (#341695925166538796) // Maintainer of Titcoin // Work smarter, not harder!
kiddo

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:02:04 AM

As far as I remember, 1 Billion was left in the end. But I will ask again.  Smiley

Don't bother to ask, is stated right here :

@Everyone

We will be releasing a testnet version of the newest client either today or tomorrow. We've been working on it and as such have been fairly quiet here.
The latest client features include: Messaging system, instant tx, adaptive block sizes, corrected blockrate, Darksend, Built-in mining, PoS Overview, masternodes, and an updated btc reference source (v0.12+)
Some of these features are still new implementations and we would like to run a week long test with the community prior to upgrading Espers to this to avoid any unforeseen issues as we truly believe in delivering a quality project.

At the end of the week (Saturday or Sunday) we will be hosting a live meeting (chat + voice) to discuss with ALL community members about the next events to run with the community fund and also to discuss the testnet that some will have used by then.

Looking forward to the future with you guys!

Wow that's one hell of an update, great work! Picked up a few more since it's still selling at bargain basement prices on nova. By the way, what happened with the unclaimed coins from the swap and how many were left over?

Thank you! We are definitely glad to finally move into our roadmap some more, and delighted to have users like youself.

The unclaimed coins (totalling ~2 Billion ESP2) have been put into a locked wallet designated as the "Community Fund" (we will be releasing the pubKEY for community members to view what happens with the wallet in order to offer transparency to our community).

We've discussed with the community several pages back (don't blame you for not reading all 400 pages lol) that after the end of the swap the unclaimed ESP2 coins would be used for events, giveaways, promotions, etc which would be decided upon during the weekly/monthly meetings with the community members and Dev team. Everyone is encouraged to attend these meetings.

dox-ua

Activity: 237
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:20:42 AM

this coin is [shit skipped]
you must be miserable person if you spamming here & on discord such $hit from your wicked brain on daily basis) hope u'll recover in the place where those like u all are going evenually. espers are fine & I'm watching the second year 'boyz' like you - the same shit on every altcoin dump.
JustMe22

Activity: 297
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:56:46 PM

this coin is [shit skipped]
you must be miserable person if you spamming here & on discord such $hit from your wicked brain on daily basis) hope u'll recover in the place where those like u all are going evenually. espers are fine & I'm watching the second year 'boyz' like you - the same shit on every altcoin dump.

i'm 'spamming' here just because i don't want more people to be fooled by your scammer dev and infected community members like you. i'm not on your shit discord community anymore because of some espers dogs called 'moderators' took care of banning me a while ago when i called the dev a lier and a scammer when he left last summer after the espers pump&dump , the one who is spamming in your discord is probably another unhappy investor in this shit. i hope more like will come in here and show the love for your shitcoin so this scam will disappear forever from this beautiful world of crypto since you are a virus. i hope you all burn in hell.
dox-ua

Activity: 237
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:36:39 PM

i'm 'spamming' here
you're already hanged if u doing nothing, telling nothing, just spamming & blaming. again Espers are fine you're seems like not  Grin
kiddo

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:55:20 AM

i'm 'spamming' here
you're already hanged if u doing nothing, telling nothing, just spamming & blaming. again Espers are fine you're seems like not  Grin

If you say that Espers is fine, I wonder why the dev is not active in here since 2 months now. Maybe he is avoiding to bring some explanation to the unhappy users because other reason I can't see. Is sad because he used to keep us updated in here too in the past.
oni4an

Activity: 658
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:05:41 PM

It feels like people can't read. To you the above esteemed gandalf86 answered.
Don't understand you guys if you don't like the project Why are you here?) Maybe you just want to buy more?)
CryptoCoderz (OP)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 506

Coderz of the Crypto variety

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 11:41:45 PM

from two month ago dev disappeared ,who can tell me where this coin is alive now ,is ther any new dev ,why is  some body said dev sold all his coin and gone

Despite what you may have heard we are still quite active and around Smiley Given we've neglected Bitcointalk as of late and reclused into the world of Discord which I remind you is just a simple invite away and you are by all means more than welcome to join in and ask questions I, myself, will answer questions along with other members of the team and respected community members. (it's available on the OP of the ANN)

As for selling all dev coin that's simply the biggest farse I've heard yet along with all the members being bots controlled by 1 person... at this rate Atlantis is still there waiting for you to plunder... let's all be a little realistic there'd be no reason to uphold the project for going on year 3 now. Besides it not being about the coins in the first place as it's really more the technology that is fascinating but Each dev team member still has coins so no we're all still here and invested. We actually have released material if you'd be interested in checking our twitter along with test branches on the github for upcoming updates.

Hello Kiddo,

Gandalf86 though being a valued part of the community is not a member of the dev team so no he is not attempting to cover anything up as you put it nor are we, the development team, attempting to hide or obscure from any of you from any kind of information. As for the the "unswapped" coins that were swapping in Novaexchange late 2016 there was ~1 billion ESP left in the wallet after it had been finished. However, this was soaked up quickly by Novaexchange's refund project which was their replacement of Espers lost during their initial start and when their systems were compromised the one time again in 2016. In early 2017 they began distributing out the refunds to the users who had lost their coins and this actually ate into the dev's private coins that they bought of their own money or mined/staked.

Given it's quite a read but following along this enormous thread would show the chain of events as nothing has been removed and all the posts of things that transpired are all still there.

It feels like people can't read. To you the above esteemed gandalf86 answered.
Don't understand you guys if you don't like the project Why are you here?) Maybe you just want to buy more?)

Appreciate the support for Gandalf Smiley He's an awesome guy.

@Everyone
We will post here again with some relevant news regarding the upcoming updates and such as it is obvious now that you guys are not in the loop as the discord folks are and for this I apologize and it's my fault for not being more informative so there'll be periodic posts as there used to be once upon a time. Thank you all for being a part of this project.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
 ▀         

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀
▐░▌         ▐░▌ 
▐░▌          ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌
 ▀               ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▓▒░░ Secure Emailing
    ▓▒░░ Site-On-Blockchain
         ▓▒░░ Proof-of-Reliability
▓▒░░ HMQ1725
    ▓▒░░ CryptoCoderz
         ▓▒░░ Bitcointalk ANN
DonYo

Activity: 432
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:08:04 AM

@Everyone
We will post here again with some relevant news regarding the upcoming updates and such as it is obvious now that you guys are not in the loop as the discord folks are and for this I apologize and it's my fault for not being more informative so there'll be periodic posts as there used to be once upon a time. Thank you all for being a part of this project.

Glad to see that, you can't just ignore your own ANN trhead on the most important bitcoin/altcoin forum

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
bit010

Activity: 204
Merit: 10

Websites on the chain

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 05:34:31 PM

Hello.
if you want to ask questions to the official team espers. Welcome to Discord. https://discord.gg/ADvYXrQ

Espers is a Proof-Of-Work/Proof-Of-Stake (PoW/PoS) hybrid blockchain
Discord: https://discord.gg/QNvd729  Twitter:  https://twitter.com/EspersCoin
Reddit:   https://www.reddit.com/r/esperscoin/
honghaisea

Activity: 952
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:47:57 PM

From the recent price point of view, I think it is best not to buy, you can buy at 1sat, you can earn the profit when you sell at 2sat, but you can't sell it if you buy it now.
kiddo

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:25:57 AM

@cryptocoderz thank you for the elaborate answer, is good to see you back in here active and offering detailed answers to the community

@oni4an i didn't said that i do not like the project, i was just looking for some answers and make some points, i am still in here because i believe in the project and i am still holding my coins
marcelocoin

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500

hi =D

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 04:34:05 AM

I have always relied on cryptocoders, since the time that ESP was trade by LTC, I have a lot of patience and do not believe in fud users bitcointalk, depressing people who do nothing useful to community! If you want to buy, OKAY... if you do not want to buy, do not buy!
Agaguk24

Activity: 242
Merit: 100

Extended Reality Advertising

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:48:30 AM

(...) Given we've neglected Bitcointalk (...)

If you want to neglect one social media, neglecting bitcointalk is a very bad idea. I am very disappointed about the recent choices ESP is making, not to mention the low price.

3 satoshis price isn't going to make any investor interested, I hope ESP developers can come out of their Lambos, and show some price support, like now.

It's about time.

kiddo

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:30:13 AM

I have always relied on cryptocoders, since the time that ESP was trade by LTC, I have a lot of patience and do not believe in fud users bitcointalk, depressing people who do nothing useful to community! If you want to buy, OKAY... if you do not want to buy, do not buy!

If you are such straight forward with your words, and we (the investors) are doing nothing for this project can you tell us what have you done for it? Your statement "... if you do not want to buy, do not buy!" kind of sucks, because I bought this coin long ago, is not only about someone is willing to buy it or not, is also about the investors who bought it already.
marcelocoin

hi =D

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 09:47:51 PM

I see a large volume of buying Espers, with a bitcoin recovery, would be a great opportunity for ESPERS to appear on the market.
marcelocoin

hi =D

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 09:57:30 PM

If you are such straight forward with your words, and we (the investors) are doing nothing for this project can you tell us what have you done for it? Your statement "... if you do not want to buy, do not buy!" kind of sucks, because I bought this coin long ago, is not only about someone is willing to buy it or not, is also about the investors who bought it already.

from the beginning when I know ESPERS, I always buy in few quantities and never sell this is already a big help, if you bought more expensive it was your decision but if I buy cheaper I do not give myself the right to sell everything to cause panicsell or disturb the project with constant sales or orders to fall, I am always here in the forum and in TOpico Espers putting my opinion as the Development team, Gandalf always takes questions and help in the community, I wonder why you are here to complain, to regret because you bought espers, I do not understand this idea of investing in something at great risk of loss and then crying like a child!

sorry my english
Pages: « 1 ... 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 [794] 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 »
  Print  

Jump to: