Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:54:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 [807] 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌  (Read 923767 times)
dox-ua

Activity: 237
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 07:02:10 AM

If you were in the project and watched all the updates, then you would know that the project does not stand still. The project is developing. Watch the github, discord. On the discord, everything is discussed by the team.
hope that someday their upset story will look to them the same as if they were clowns in despair Smiley
othell_rogue

Activity: 800
Merit: 143

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 07:32:05 AM

It's a waste of time for this coin - I was a holder for 2 years. The coin is three years old and is still useless and worthless. The only developer can only promise - just look at the roadmap. A year of lateness and nothing else, no idea. Look at the first page - nothing up to date even the exchanges are out of date "Alcurex, Btcpop" and this has been around for a year. The whole team is out of CC, although he also does nothing but spend his wallets with a new number. How can you promise that something will happen and do not do it for a year? It's no problem for administrators. They are blocking you just to ask nothing about Discord or Telegram. Xnode is not released for a year, but you can not ask for it either it is soon or very soon;). This coin is a joke. They promise 25% a year. They admit that it does not work. After two years with this coin I can say that it is max 10-12% per year. having a wallet in the top 100. Repeating this coin is a joke and this CC is a developer of at least one XDN (digitalnote), so it is not surprising that there is no time for this. After two years, he feels cheated because he has a Whitepaper coin. How can you promise every week that xnode will be released and move it all the time. I have screenshots where CC promised the release in December. It's April and we've been over a year since the xnode roadmap. I warn against investing in this coin because it is impossible to sell - after three years, the turnover on this coin is 0.05 btc per day. It is only possible on 4 stock exchanges, you can sell 0.03 btc per day, so think carefully before wasting capital. Greetings. And here I paste a roadmap without updating for 18 months which is the best business card of this coin;) https://espers.io/roadmap.php

I am also a developer.  Things happen man.  Timelines get pushed.  Bugs get found.  Life gets in the way.  This is a side project for him.  He is not working on it as a full time job.  Totally understandable.  But when developing things that have not been done yet (xnodes, POS4, etc) it takes time.  

Do you think SpaceX was on time with ever thing they had in their timelines initially?  I know it's a large comparison but hey.  They did stuff no one is doing.  it takes time. I am sure things got pushed due to technical problems, code had to be written, tested, tested, tested...  It took them 6 tries (if i recall correctly) before they landed their first stage successfully.

In my own personal experience I had a project for work that was slated on a 9 month timeline.  A year and half later we launched it.  You do not want to launch buggy code, untested code, code that could cause someone to loose capital, money, information.  Things take time.  Delays are a part of life.  You either live with them or you don't...

You can clearly see activity in the GitHub for Espers.   But if you want to dump your ESP I would gladly take some off your hands.  I have been accumulating since the start of this project and I am not slowing down any time soon!!

Much Respect,
Nullroute

I can understand the frustration of @Jurgen69 since I can confirm that most of his points are true. The roadmap is very delayed, but as you said it happens I can understand. But even if this is a side project for the developer let's admit he is not capable of developing this coin/project, he deosn't have the skills to do it. For example I know a project (I won't reveal the name in here to not make covered advertising) where 1 core dev alone from the team implemented masternodes in just under 1 month on a coin built from scratch and this dev can't fix a damn POS percentage in months, I bet a skilled core dev can fix this in one day with 2-3 lines of code.
Anyway I just wonder why he doesn't get away and let other, capable devs, to code and develop this project so that everyone be happy.
And the XNODES implementation is just a joke, is not delayed for a year because he didn't had the time or skills to make it happen, but because you can't do it unless you start a new chain, like it happened with his 'other side project' INSANE coin and who knows how many others.
Friendly tip: Just let it go and forgot about this shitcoin, forget about the promises of XNODES and SITE ON CHAIN because it won't happen in this century unless some other devs take the lead.
Peace!

It's funny to read. lol/ You carry FUD. If you were in the project and watched all the updates, then you would know that the project does not stand still. The project is developing. Watch the github, discord. On the discord, everything is discussed by the team.

That's the problem, everything is only discussed by the team. What updates? Do you want to talk about github? OK, let's talk! If you are a noob, looking at some commits since 3 months ago, and calling this developement, make me think that you are just an ass licking shill who waits for the team members to trow you some dust coins for the trouble. Anyway let's talk about the last commits: Last one = a change to the ping timeout param (from 15 to 60 sec). Very big update indeed! You call this developement?! Do you talk about more github commits? OK, let's check last 10! Checking last 10 commits there is nothing notable, only minor changes on the info side like changing copiright years and some Readme.md infos (messed up) or changing a wallet hot key from (Alt+7 to Alt+8). If this is developement for you, then you are just a pathetic shill, like I've said in the first place.

Gandalf86

Activity: 1330
Merit: 515

Coin Mage

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 09:59:47 AM
Last edit: April 15, 2019, 10:14:36 AM by Gandalf86

I can understand the frustration of @Jurgen69 since I can confirm that most of his points are true. The roadmap is very delayed, but as you said it happens I can understand. But even if this is a side project for the developer let's admit he is not capable of developing this coin/project, he deosn't have the skills to do it. For example I know a project (I won't reveal the name in here to not make covered advertising) where 1 core dev alone from the team implemented masternodes in just under 1 month on a coin built from scratch and this dev can't fix a damn POS percentage in months, I bet a skilled core dev can fix this in one day with 2-3 lines of code.
Anyway I just wonder why he doesn't get away and let other, capable devs, to code and develop this project so that everyone be happy.
And the XNODES implementation is just a joke, is not delayed for a year because he didn't had the time or skills to make it happen, but because you can't do it unless you start a new chain, like it happened with his 'other side project' INSANE coin and who knows how many others.
Friendly tip: Just let it go and forgot about this shitcoin, forget about the promises of XNODES and SITE ON CHAIN because it won't happen in this century unless some other devs take the lead.
Peace!

That's the problem, everything is only discussed by the team. What updates? Do you want to talk about github? OK, let's talk! If you are a noob, looking at some commits since 3 months ago, and calling this developement, make me think that you are just an ass licking shill who waits for the team members to trow you some dust coins for the trouble. Anyway let's talk about the last commits: Last one = a change to the ping timeout param (from 15 to 60 sec). Very big update indeed! You call this developement?! Do you talk about more github commits? OK, let's check last 10! Checking last 10 commits there is nothing notable, only minor changes on the info side like changing copiright years and some Readme.md infos (messed up) or changing a wallet hot key from (Alt+7 to Alt+8). If this is developement for you, then you are just a pathetic shill, like I've said in the first place.

So ... what exactly is your point? I mean, what you're saying is partially true, there is low visible development but if you take a look at the xNode branch for example there are some pretty interesting things happening (that was about 2 months ago). The criticism you are giving here is not new, as aren't the problems you are pointing out ... Espers is a rather complex and (maybe overly) ambitious project and CryptoCoderz is a developer with medium work output. So delays like this happened quite a few times in the past and so far he was always able to surprise those that were patient enough to stay.  Wink

And you also have to take into account that CC is not just copy & pasting masternode code here. He's developing an entirely new concept that has almost nothing to do with traditional masternodes (hence why it is called differently). Same for our custom POS/POW balancing that was implemented about a year ago or so. These things take time because they are naturally complex.

Maybe some other developer could do it faster, but the truth is that there is no other developer doing it. Maybe the project goals could be achieved faster by pasting together code from other projects, but that is not the idea of the project! This project has always been presented as an experimental project of Cryptocoderz to implement his ideas and create custom solutions. So if you don't like what you are seeing, you are free to leave. Some people here are just watching the project out of curiosity, most are probably investors/speculators looking to make profit. For this project, the same rules apply as for any other investment. There is risk and there is a certain reward associated with that risk because the price already reflects the risk/uncertainty according to market theory.

So ... what is left? Maybe it will work out, maybe it won't. If you can contribute something to make it happen, feel free to do so. Only invest what you can afford to lose. Pretty simple.  Smiley

Discord: Gandalf86#5805 (#341695925166538796) // Maintainer of Titcoin // Work smarter, not harder!
bit010

Activity: 204
Merit: 10

Websites on the chain

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2019, 05:21:39 PM

It's a waste of time for this coin - I was a holder for 2 years. The coin is three years old and is still useless and worthless. The only developer can only promise - just look at the roadmap. A year of lateness and nothing else, no idea. Look at the first page - nothing up to date even the exchanges are out of date "Alcurex, Btcpop" and this has been around for a year. The whole team is out of CC, although he also does nothing but spend his wallets with a new number. How can you promise that something will happen and do not do it for a year? It's no problem for administrators. They are blocking you just to ask nothing about Discord or Telegram. Xnode is not released for a year, but you can not ask for it either it is soon or very soon;). This coin is a joke. They promise 25% a year. They admit that it does not work. After two years with this coin I can say that it is max 10-12% per year. having a wallet in the top 100. Repeating this coin is a joke and this CC is a developer of at least one XDN (digitalnote), so it is not surprising that there is no time for this. After two years, he feels cheated because he has a Whitepaper coin. How can you promise every week that xnode will be released and move it all the time. I have screenshots where CC promised the release in December. It's April and we've been over a year since the xnode roadmap. I warn against investing in this coin because it is impossible to sell - after three years, the turnover on this coin is 0.05 btc per day. It is only possible on 4 stock exchanges, you can sell 0.03 btc per day, so think carefully before wasting capital. Greetings. And here I paste a roadmap without updating for 18 months which is the best business card of this coin;) https://espers.io/roadmap.php

I am also a developer.  Things happen man.  Timelines get pushed.  Bugs get found.  Life gets in the way.  This is a side project for him.  He is not working on it as a full time job.  Totally understandable.  But when developing things that have not been done yet (xnodes, POS4, etc) it takes time.  

Do you think SpaceX was on time with ever thing they had in their timelines initially?  I know it's a large comparison but hey.  They did stuff no one is doing.  it takes time. I am sure things got pushed due to technical problems, code had to be written, tested, tested, tested...  It took them 6 tries (if i recall correctly) before they landed their first stage successfully.

In my own personal experience I had a project for work that was slated on a 9 month timeline.  A year and half later we launched it.  You do not want to launch buggy code, untested code, code that could cause someone to loose capital, money, information.  Things take time.  Delays are a part of life.  You either live with them or you don't...

You can clearly see activity in the GitHub for Espers.   But if you want to dump your ESP I would gladly take some off your hands.  I have been accumulating since the start of this project and I am not slowing down any time soon!!

Much Respect,
Nullroute

Peace!

It's funny to read. lol/ You carry FUD. If you were in the project and watched all the updates, then you would know that the project does not stand still. The project is developing. Watch the github, discord. On the discord, everything is discussed by the team.

You go and everywhere  cry that life is bad.  Make your life brighter. It will help you in the future. And further. I will give you one more free advice for the future.. watch what you say because one day you will feel your tongue in your ass.
All about what you ask is all discussed in the discord. Come and read the archive. Do not be lazy.

Espers is a Proof-Of-Work/Proof-Of-Stake (PoW/PoS) hybrid blockchain
Discord: https://discord.gg/QNvd729  Twitter:  https://twitter.com/EspersCoin
Reddit:   https://www.reddit.com/r/esperscoin/
othell_rogue

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 05:47:04 AM

So ... what exactly is your point? I mean, what you're saying is partially true, there is low visible development but if you take a look at the xNode branch for example there are some pretty interesting things happening (that was about 2 months ago).
There is no point, I just wanted to confirm that what @nullroute said is true, but then @bit010 shill showed up and the rest is history.
Indeed your words are true. I don't care that if the xNode is worked on, the implementation was supposed to be done more than a year ago, acording to their roadmap, which btw they don't have the time to update/remove it from the website since is outdated and way delayed. They are too busy to do nothing.

Same for our custom POS/POW balancing that was implemented about a year ago or so. These things take time because they are naturally complex.

As you pointed out the POS/POW system was implemented about a year ago, so he had enough time to fix ite. Or at least they should remove the 25% APR from the specs and whitepaper, so the newcomers would know the reality. The current presentation of the project is deceptive. Some could call this scamming.

Some people here are just watching the project out of curiosity, most are probably investors/speculators looking to make profit. For this project, the same rules apply as for any other investment. There is risk and there is a certain reward associated with that risk because the price already reflects the risk/uncertainty according to market theory.

So ... what is left? Maybe it will work out, maybe it won't. If you can contribute something to make it happen, feel free to do so. Only invest what you can afford to lose. Pretty simple.  Smiley

Since the project is not offering anything new, even if something/everything is custom there is nothing new. Like you are building a custom car, it is custom but still a car. Since the coin can't be used as a mean of payment due to the large block spacing and too many confirmations. Yes I'am here (I was) as a 'speculators looking to make profit'.
'Maybe it will work out, maybe it won't.' My bet is: it won't. My 2 cents! Respect!

You go and everywhere  cry that life is bad.  Make your life brighter. It will help you in the future. And further. I will give you one more free advice for the future.. watch what you say because one day you will feel your tongue in your ass.
All about what you ask is all discussed in the discord. Come and read the archive. Do not be lazy.

Thanks for the advice, will do. As for joining Discord, I'll pass, since I think I'll feel like a nigga in a white people saloon in early 1800.

bit010

Websites on the chain

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2019, 09:28:55 AM

So ... what exactly is your point? I mean, what you're saying is partially true, there is low visible development but if you take a look at the xNode branch for example there are some pretty interesting things happening (that was about 2 months ago).
There is no point, I just wanted to confirm that what @nullroute said is true, but then @bit010 shill showed up and the rest is history.
Indeed your words are true. I don't care that if the xNode is worked on, the implementation was supposed to be done more than a year ago, acording to their roadmap, which btw they don't have the time to update/remove it from the website since is outdated and way delayed. They are too busy to do nothing.

Same for our custom POS/POW balancing that was implemented about a year ago or so. These things take time because they are naturally complex.

As you pointed out the POS/POW system was implemented about a year ago, so he had enough time to fix ite. Or at least they should remove the 25% APR from the specs and whitepaper, so the newcomers would know the reality. The current presentation of the project is deceptive. Some could call this scamming.

Some people here are just watching the project out of curiosity, most are probably investors/speculators looking to make profit. For this project, the same rules apply as for any other investment. There is risk and there is a certain reward associated with that risk because the price already reflects the risk/uncertainty according to market theory.

Since the project is not offering anything new, even if something/everything is custom there is nothing new. Like you are building a custom car, it is custom but still a car. Since the coin can't be used as a mean of payment due to the large block spacing and too many confirmations. Yes I'am here (I was) as a 'speculators looking to make profit'.
'Maybe it will work out, maybe it won't.' My bet is: it won't. My 2 cents! Respect!

Thanks for the advice, will do. As for joining Discord, I'll pass, since I think I'll feel like a nigga in a white people saloon in early 1800.

It's not funny, but anyway, thanks for expressing your point of view.
Good luck to you.

honghaisea

Activity: 952
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 04:25:33 AM

i trade ESP on navoexchange long before , but than navoexchange closed , although this exchange reopen now , but for me something has changed ,from that time i have no ESP invest.
dox-ua

Activity: 237
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 10:25:06 PM

i trade ESP on navoexchange long before , but than navoexchange closed , although this exchange reopen now , but for me something has changed ,from that time i have no ESP invest.
you need to be verified at novaexchange.com to trade/deposit/withdraw from April,1.
available trade pairs/exchanges can be found here https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/espers/trading_exchanges#panel
honghaisea

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 11:02:57 PM

you need to be verified at novaexchange.com to trade/deposit/withdraw from April,1.
available trade pairs/exchanges can be found here https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/espers/trading_exchanges#panel
I have received a verification email from the novaexchange, but I don’t think it’s the original novaexchange, so I’m trading on other platforms now.
Vin
Legendary

Activity: 1166
Merit: 1015

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 11:09:53 PM

I have received a verification email from the novaexchange, but I don’t think it’s the original novaexchange, so I’m trading on other platforms now.

It is the original Novaexchange at https://novaexchange.com

Please have a look: https://novaexchange.com/news/

So there should not be a problem with the confirmation mail when you get it from https://novaexchange.com
honghaisea

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 01:12:19 PM

So there should not be a problem with the confirmation mail when you get it from https://novaexchange.com
Novaexchange was hacked and caused losses, but novaexchange compensated all the losers at the time. This behavior made me feel good about the exchange managers at the time.
bit010

Websites on the chain

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2019, 07:45:19 AM

Novaexchange was hacked and caused losses, but novaexchange compensated all the losers at the time. This behavior made me feel good about the exchange managers at the time.

The novaexchange was not hacked. Novaexchange has new owners and therefore the exchange was on a long maintenance.

dgmon

Activity: 438
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 12:32:46 PM

The novaexchange was not hacked. Novaexchange has new owners and therefore the exchange was on a long maintenance.

NovaExchange was hacked, some time ago.  They had a page on their site with a progress bar to represent progress towards paying back the victims.
bunnypet

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 05:41:30 AM

sorry.
I cheered for the project, but I want to tell the new investors looking for it.

Find a proper investment on a large, certified exchange.
There's a lot more new and great projects out there.

Don't throw your opportunity cost away here.
Don't dream in vain.

casper77
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1035

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 06:46:15 AM

i keep a close eye  Grin on network diff and hashrate
why such fluctuations from 5 to 150  ? Shocked
bit010

Websites on the chain

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2019, 12:38:41 PM

You go and everywhere  cry that life is bad.  Make your life brighter. It will help you in the future. And further. I will give you one more free advice for the future.. watch what you say because one day you will feel your tongue in your ass.

sorry.
I cheered for the project, but I want to tell the new investors looking for it.

Find a proper investment on a large, certified exchange.
There's a lot more new and great projects out there.

Don't throw your opportunity cost away here.
Don't dream in vain.

I and the community trust the project Espers
good luck in your great projects

casper77
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 02:53:40 PM

i keep a close eye  Grin on network diff and hashrate
why such fluctuations from 5 to 150  ? Shocked
next observation
all one-satoshi buy orders disappeared from the major exchanges
what's the strange games ?
othell_rogue

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 08:57:39 AM

next observation

Beceause nobody wants to buy this coin....

casper77
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 09:02:34 AM

next observation

it's amazing, but ESP was on the top profitable coins at this time even with 1 satoshi price
thehihoguy

Activity: 497
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2019, 01:01:36 PM

next observation

it's amazing, but ESP was on the top profitable coins at this time even with 1 satoshi price

Didnt follow this coin for a while. Are the MN out now?
Pages: « 1 ... 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 [807] 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 »
  Print  

Jump to: