Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:06:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Changelly.com - instant exchange. VISA/Mastercard accepted.  (Read 52994 times)
losk22
Legendary

Activity: 1354
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 01:12:15 PM

More than an hour has passed, but there is no result of the exchange! Bad job! Angry
It took more than two hours, but there is no result of the exchange! Bad job! Angry
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
losk22
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 02:22:47 PM

More than three hours have passed, and the exchange is not made! Angry
losk22
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 04:08:27 PM
Last edit: February 11, 2019, 09:04:48 AM by losk22

More than twenty-two hours have passed, and the exchange is not made! Angry
Acknowledge that you simply made a mistake with the exchange rate and will not trade at a loss until the exchange rate drops!
Changelly (OP)

Activity: 163
Merit: 11

Supersonic swaps for your digital assets

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2019, 01:43:58 PM

Hello! In case you are experiencing difficulties with your transaction, please contact our support team at support@changelly.com. Also, kindly take into consideration that sometimes technical issues could give rise to delays in payments and more often these delays do not depend on us. In order to understand what happened with your exchange, please provide us with tr-n details.

Changelly is a non-custodial instant cryptocurrency exchange. We act as an intermediary between crypto exchanges and users, offering access to 150+ cryptocurrencies. The company mission is making exchange process effortless for everyone who wants to invest in cryptocurrency. Operating since 2015, the platform and its mobile app attract over a million visitors monthly who enjoy high limits, fast transactions, and 24/7 live support.

Changelly offers its API and a customizable payment widget to any crypto service that wishes to broaden its audience and implement new exchange options. The platform also provides its Affiliate program with a 50% revenue share mechanism.

Changelly partners with Exodus, Binance, BRD, Coinpayments, Binance, Coinomi, Huobi Wallet and other well-known players in the crypto industry

We offer you an intuitive interface, the best exchange rates and secure transactions. We aspire to establish mutual trust with our clients; thereof we don’t have any hidden or unreasonable fees. We always charge only 0.5% fee for crypto-to-crypto transactions and that’s it, full stop.
losk22
Legendary

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 02:14:58 PM

Hello! In case you are experiencing difficulties with your transaction, please contact our support team at support@changelly.com. Also, kindly take into consideration that sometimes technical issues could give rise to delays in payments and more often these delays do not depend on us. In order to understand what happened with your exchange, please provide us with tr-n details.

The exchange was made in two days !!! Angry
Changelly (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2019, 01:58:22 PM

So, was your transaction completed on our end, right? Please accept our sincere apologies for all the inconveniences caused. It's necessary to mention that sometimes technical issues could give rise to delays in payments and more often these delays do not depend on us such as blockchain queues, coins' updates etc. However, we hope you'll give us a chance to make it better and restore confidence in our brand next time.

Changelly is a non-custodial instant cryptocurrency exchange. We act as an intermediary between crypto exchanges and users, offering access to 150+ cryptocurrencies. The company mission is making exchange process effortless for everyone who wants to invest in cryptocurrency. Operating since 2015, the platform and its mobile app attract over a million visitors monthly who enjoy high limits, fast transactions, and 24/7 live support.

Changelly offers its API and a customizable payment widget to any crypto service that wishes to broaden its audience and implement new exchange options. The platform also provides its Affiliate program with a 50% revenue share mechanism.

Changelly partners with Exodus, Binance, BRD, Coinpayments, Binance, Coinomi, Huobi Wallet and other well-known players in the crypto industry

We offer you an intuitive interface, the best exchange rates and secure transactions. We aspire to establish mutual trust with our clients; thereof we don’t have any hidden or unreasonable fees. We always charge only 0.5% fee for crypto-to-crypto transactions and that’s it, full stop.
haywhy

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 04:23:11 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2019, 04:38:50 PM by haywhy

I make a exchange of 20000 Dent tokens to btc in swap options from myetherwallet selecting changelly as my my exchange provider, Now the btc arrived successfully in olmyptrade deposit address,but Olymptrade Refund the btc back to wallet address which the Transaction was made from (changelly),,which I can not access,Now How will I get my btc back.? Amount 0.00487000 BTC,You can find all the transactions here TXID
Dent exchange to BTC sent to olymptrade BTC address  >>https://www.blockchain.com/btc/address/16b4gKu44ZvUJ5x5MN8ftt6spNbpQSS1pV

04ab4ae86ebb7607b31a70e3eb248d812947cd43b1b02aead76603238ef93d53

BTC refund back to changelly>>

911ee10bbd703390e1a8c6d1ebbf5c157ac9ecfd21d610476b17376329633549

This is my wallet address for Refund

12cYJTghg7AM94p6h6K9QT6G5gwJCZFKqw
Changelly (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2019, 09:02:14 AM

Hello! According to our database, your transaction was successfully completed on our end. here is the proving hash:https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/04ab4ae86ebb7607b31a70e3eb248d812947cd43b1b02aead76603238ef93d53. If you still haven't received your money, you can sync your wallet with the blockchain, update it or contact the support team of your wallet. That should work.

If any questions arise, don’t hesitate to ask!

haywhy

Activity: 49

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 09:46:17 AM

Hello! According to our database, your transaction was successfully completed on our end. here is the proving hash:https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/04ab4ae86ebb7607b31a70e3eb248d812947cd43b1b02aead76603238ef93d53. If you still haven't received your money, you can sync your wallet with the blockchain, update it or contact the support team of your wallet. That should work.

Yes the transaction was succesful,but the money was reversed back to your wallet,What happen is that I,m trying to get my olymptrade account funded,but the transaction is unsuccessful  at there end,So that is why they reverse the money back.Is not that I exchanged the coins directly to my own wallet, And they said I should contact you for refund since the money is no longer with them,You can check transaction very well,
https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/911ee10bbd703390e1a8c6d1ebbf5c157ac9ecfd21d610476b17376329633549 you can see that the funds was reverse back to you. Please refund me my money!!!!!
igorttomic
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2019, 05:41:59 AM

Loopring partners with Changelly to allow fiat-to-crypto with credit cards: https://www.publish0x.com/pwc-loopring-stablecoin-report/loopring-partners-with-changelly-to-allow-fiat-to-crypto-with-credit-cards-xrrko

Check out Publish0x BitcoinTalk ANN here. Publish0x is a crypto agnostic publishing platform on which both authors and readers earn crypto. Connect via Telegram - http://t.me/Publish0x
Changelly (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2019, 01:01:04 PM

Yes the transaction was succesful,but the money was reversed back to your wallet,What happen is that I,m trying to get my olymptrade account funded,but the transaction is unsuccessful  at there end,So that is why they reverse the money back.Is not that I exchanged the coins directly to my own wallet, And they said I should contact you for refund since the money is no longer with them,You can check transaction very well,
https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/911ee10bbd703390e1a8c6d1ebbf5c157ac9ecfd21d610476b17376329633549 you can see that the funds was reverse back to you. Please refund me my money!!!!!

Hello! We investigated the issue regarding your transaction and, your funds were actually stuck in Changelly wallet. We successfully refunded coins to your wallet address. Please kindly check the hash: https://www.blockchain.com/ru/btc/tx/9303b8ee192b723f0927d068554e0772d2b349c28b39b42610777517af320951. Should you have any difficulties with your transaction, please contact our support team at support@changelly.com. They work 24/7 so you'll get the prompt response anytime.

earthcoin

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2019, 06:24:51 PM

Doesn't Changelly require KYC? What advantages are there vs. an accountless exchange like Flyp.me?

A (real) Grass Roots Revolution :: http://www.GetEarthCoin.com >> Get Involved!
Shoesouse

Activity: 164
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 01:30:00 PM

Doesn't Changelly require KYC? What advantages are there vs. an accountless exchange like Flyp.me?

They do now, unfortunately. It was a good run while it lasted.
andymarker

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 10:48:11 AM

Hello there!

I am searching for the best crypto exchange to buy BTC at fair price. As many crypto experts have predicted that BTC prices could skyrocket to $6,000 in next six months. So, can you tell me, what price you are offering to buy BTC?
Changelly (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2019, 11:41:23 AM

KYC checks are not mandatory as we have the special risk-scoring system that is able to spot suspicious operations and also track transfers from blacklisted addresses. You are welcome to check our KYC policies here - > https://changelly.com/aml-kyc. Should you have any questions about AML/KYC at Changelly, please don't hesitate to ask! We'd be happy to clarify the matter!

Changelly (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2019, 11:49:37 AM

Hello there!

I am searching for the best crypto exchange to buy BTC at fair price. As many crypto experts have predicted that BTC prices could skyrocket to $6,000 in next six months. So, can you tell me, what price you are offering to buy BTC?

As we all know that the world of crypto is volatile, we suppose it would be better to check the current price on our website - https://changelly.com/exchange/usd/btc to obtain a more accurate assessment of exchange rates.

stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 769

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 09:39:34 PM

KYC checks are not mandatory as we have the special risk-scoring system that is able to spot suspicious operations and also track transfers from blacklisted addresses. You are welcome to check our KYC policies here - > https://changelly.com/aml-kyc. Should you have any questions about AML/KYC at Changelly, please don't hesitate to ask! We'd be happy to clarify the matter!
Good thing that you dont impose strict implementation of KYC into your users just like what happened on shapeshift.I've been using your service since shapeshift turn
into other path.

Just out of topic, would like to ask on whats on your negative feedback? Have you able to resolve it out? 2017 issue is a long time ago.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Changelly (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2019, 04:23:31 PM

Good thing that you dont impose strict implementation of KYC into your users just like what happened on shapeshift.I've been using your service since shapeshift turn
into other path.

Just out of topic, would like to ask on whats on your negative feedback? Have you able to resolve it out? 2017 issue is a long time ago.

This score is based on the feedback dated back to 2017. For more actual representation, you can visit other sources such as Trustpilot or Sitejabber. We are looking for ways to improve this score but it takes time as the trust score is hard-earned time-consuming.

EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

https://Ecua.Mobi

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2019, 10:15:25 PM

You should read the references for more about their negative trust. This is the information regarding my particular case. It was never resolved besides what's explained there. What's posted there is still accurate.

Changelly (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2019, 03:39:16 PM

You should read the references for more about their negative trust. This is the information regarding my particular case. It was never resolved besides what's explained there. What's posted there is still accurate.

Hello!

We are sorry for your unfortunate experience from 2 years ago. The delay in processing your transaction was related to a huge workload of our services which cannot be managed due to the insufficient technical capacities at that time. It's vital to mention that we've significantly developed our services since then: the average time of processing has been lowered, the number of failed transactions has also decreased. In addition, we hired more support staff and added a live-chat thus considerably improved customer experience.
Speaking of your case, your funds couldn't be converted to DOGE due to technical issues on our side. Once they were fixed, we returned funds that you sent us, namely 3.21793846 BTC excluding BTC network fee that should have been withdrawn in order to deliver assets to your wallet.
Please understand that we had no intention to withhold your funds as it is not profitable for our team to hold a rate at a disadvantage for our customers. How it works: you got a higher rate and higher sum, hence we had a higher fee from that transfer subsequently. Be aware that rates are literally beyond our control and only markets have been establishing the rates and our end of the bargain is to broadcast it for our clients. That's the principle of how any exchange works and the only option for us to have a partnership. Also, if you check our ToS - https://changelly.com/terms-of-use, it is clearly stated that Changelly is not liable for any losses of profits as the crypto ecosystem is quite unstable and volatile.
All in all, as we can see from our database, your transaction got failed and couldn't be converted to the resulting currency, hence we've refunded your coins. In order to smooth things out, we may discuss the reimbursement. Please DM us. Thanks!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: