Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 06:40:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How many Bitcoin do you have saved?  (Read 146526 times)
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 05:26:31 PM

As for now i've saved about 2 Btc, I managed to earn 70% of it in 2014. Never touch bitcoin in 2015 for some reason and back into bitcoin business in late 2016. Can't save a lot because i tend to use it to buy some stuff on the internet. Looking at the way bitcoin is growing right now, maybe i should stop spending bitcoin on stuff i can buy with $.
Good decision, You are right that the bitcoin is growing right now and it price is very climbing up and it seems that the price will be stable for the year of 2017 and it is sure that you will earn a lot of profit from your 2 btc savings.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
PokerFace3

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 07:56:40 PM

I have managed to collect 1 btc which did take along time to achieve.
With alot of smart decisions I managed my btc collection strategies well with faucets and some dice playing on the times I was bored and looking for some luck from the bitcoin gods. Grin
Well lucky for you, I think achieving 1 btc is a really big milestone, I personlay find it hard to reach that since the bitcoin price keeps on rising which means faucets and other ways of earning start to give you less bitcoin.

Gambling is not the way to increase the amount you have as it must be one of the big reason I am still struggling g to find myself holding one full bitcoin.
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 08:07:09 PM

Just recently got into BTC; I have 2.5 saved up.
Plan on taking 25% of each of my paychecks and accumulating and seeing what will happen in 2017 or later in the year.

Thoughts? Ideas? Speculation? Advice? Tips?

Huh

I am planning to save bitcoin every week  which amounting the 15% total of my earnings will goes to my storage wallet. So I can hold some of it that in the long run I might get benefited it number 1 of course.
checkmatesir

Activity: 584
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 04:48:21 AM

As for now i've saved about 2 Btc, I managed to earn 70% of it in 2014. Never touch bitcoin in 2015 for some reason and back into bitcoin business in late 2016. Can't save a lot because i tend to use it to buy some stuff on the internet. Looking at the way bitcoin is growing right now, maybe i should stop spending bitcoin on stuff i can buy with $.
back in 2014 bitcoin price was not that much high. I think it was around 200 to 400$. thats why you easily saved 2BTC. now a bitcoin worth 1000$. getting bitcoin now is not an easy task. but you have 2 btc which is still a good thing. if I were you I would invest those 2 BTC and try to increase them.

hurain

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 07:25:31 AM

yes it will be a good decision if you are not going to sell your bitcoins right now. i think it is the best time to hold your bitcoin, because it is expected that the price of bitcoin will increase too much in next few months. my be it reaches to the all time high price in the current moth. and after that it is expected that the price will cross 2000 use lever at the end of 2017. so hold is a good decision i think.
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 11:42:29 AM

Plan on taking 25% of each of my paychecks and accumulating and seeing what will happen in 2017 or later in the year.

Huh

I am planning to save bitcoin every week  which amounting the 15% total of my earnings will goes to my storage wallet. So I can hold some of it that in the long run I might get benefited it number 1 of course.
savings always give benefits. no matter if they are in bitcoin or fiat. if you save some money on weekly bases whenever an hard time come you can use your savings to cover the things. same as bitcoin. if you save bitcoin it will surely help you in future.. even I think it will help you more than fiat currency..
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 01:07:16 PM

Huh

savings always give benefits. no matter if they are in bitcoin or fiat. if you save some money on weekly bases whenever an hard time come you can use your savings to cover the things. same as bitcoin. if you save bitcoin it will surely help you in future.. even I think it will help you more than fiat currency..
That is a great idea guys, go and push for it, it is for our future not only for the future of bitcoin, bitcoin is just one instrument for us to have a good and comfortable life. We are thankful that bitcoin has come, and saving it the greatest thing to do. As per me, I just hold 10 % every week, saving it for our future and of course and for emergency only.

jeraldskie11

Activity: 1246
Merit: 356

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 01:40:35 PM

Huh
It is nice to saved a BTC because its price is quickly increasing like what you see in the price of bitcoin last year and today, it has a big gap between. But in that number of bitcoin, you can also do in trading if you want to earn much because trading is good way to earning as of now.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
sabbirshm

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 01:51:35 PM

I am not new to bitcoin,but at early I didn't thought about storing bitcoin.I was too foolish and spent bitcoin as much as I can.But now I have started to store bitcoin.Till now I have store more than 5 btc from my signature and trading income.I want to store more than 10 btc and will sell them at a good price.
Arvydas77

Activity: 1092
Merit: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2017, 01:52:19 PM

I have sold some stuff and art objects I had in my collection to get a few BTC. Last year from trading I have earned about 5 BTC from my initial 100 EUR investment. It was a huge success because the price of BTC was stable and not rising. This year Bitcoins rises as never before and all the alt market is crashing. I do not see a lot of opportunity to earn from trading while price of BTC is so high. But I was lucky to earn free Byteballs from my BTC savings. Now I have BTC and Byteballs. Two projects are different but the most important in crypto to track.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 02:05:28 PM

I have not saved single bitcoin as i am depended on the bitcoin earning so what ever i earn i keep 20% for sports trading and balance i convert it to fiat currency to meet daily expenses of my family. It is like a online job for me to work on this forum and earn bitcoins as salary.
Arvydas77

Activity: 1092
Merit: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2017, 02:11:09 PM

I have not saved single bitcoin as i am depended on the bitcoin earning so what ever i earn i keep 20% for sports trading and balance i convert it to fiat currency to meet daily expenses of my family. It is like a online job for me to work on this forum and earn bitcoins as salary.

Wow, great that you can earn your living and help your family with daily expenses. How much do you earn per month from this forum if it is not a secret? Do you earn only from signature campaigns? Sports betting?

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
d@nte

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 02:15:27 PM

I haven't saved any bitcoin yet. because I can't afford to buy bitcoin and I am unable to earn a lot of money. whatever I've earned from this forum spent on my education. but my target is to collect at least 100 BTC.. hope one day I'll be able to achieve this.

you don't have to buy bitcoin if you don't have the money. There are many ways to get bitcoin without buying. just need the skills and jobs that are not too difficult. such a signature campaign and hunting free bitcoin. When you have some of bitcoin you can grow with the trade. If you diligently you can get many bitcoin. like me who've been doing it a few years and have gotten at least 20 btc ++
I also think that it's possible to get good profits that way, but I think this would only be something that I would advise for someone who already has a steady income, and who looks for an extra income, since the only way I know to get a steady income in crypto is working for some Bitcoin company. You can have good results in trading, of course, but first you need a source of income to accumulate capital and invest.
thisappointed

Activity: 616
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 02:54:02 PM

If I will sum up all the bitcoins that I have earned since the first time I joined this forum, it is 0.5 bitcoin, I know it is not that big because I am just doing signature campaign for earning bitcoin weekly, so, this year I wanted to try Trading because I have heard that the earnings here is really great but not everyday. Buying Altcoins on their DUMP state and selling them in their PUMP state is the key, if I am not mistaken.

Holding your bitcoin and keep on growing it is the best idea so far, and wait until its price would rise up again to a peak that we have never seen before since bitcoin was born. Then, convert it to fiat if this thing happens, so that you can have a huge profit as the reward for your being patient about this.
zuyfg888

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 03:52:44 PM

I don't even hae as much as half a bitcoin in my wallet. I'm poor yes. Sad
It's good to know that you have such plan. With the current bitcoin price I think it's best for you to buy now if you are planning tohave more btc. I am sensing that the price will be going up anytime now an that could be a nice profit for you if ever.
Were the same dude! I cant save that much, but i know all of this will be all worth it. Because its growing. Just be patient, not its just a blink of an eye you will get what you want. Wink
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 04:24:09 PM

Wow, great that you can earn your living and help your family with daily expenses. How much do you earn per month from this forum if it is not a secret? Do you earn only from signature campaigns? Sports betting?
I think if you just rely on the income of the signature campaign. it would not be sufficient for the purposes of your daily even though you have a plan to save. try to use a variety of ways. then the store would have been very work
grandy

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 08:42:46 PM

If I will sum up all the bitcoins that I have earned since the first time I joined this forum, it is 0.5 bitcoin, I know it is not that big because I am just doing signature campaign for earning bitcoin weekly, so, this year I wanted to try Trading because I have heard that the earnings here is really great but not everyday. Buying Altcoins on their DUMP state and selling them in their PUMP state is the key, if I am not mistaken.

Holding your bitcoin and keep on growing it is the best idea so far, and wait until its price would rise up again to a peak that we have never seen before since bitcoin was born. Then, convert it to fiat if this thing happens, so that you can have a huge profit as the reward for your being patient about this.
yes that is a fact. holding bitcoin for a long time is a good idea. but i think to take the decision when to sell the bitcoin is really a problems. for me i cannot take a decision when to sell my bitcoin, and that is the reason that most of the time i miss the right time to sell bitcoin.
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1352

Cashback 15%

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 09:00:06 PM

I currently have <10 saved right now in my stash and I'm trying to look for ways on how to increase my holdings and try to earn more so that I have more money in the future. Also, every now and then I try to reward myself for all the hard work that I've put through to this effort and this coming April, I'm looking forward into having a nice vacation @ Versailles.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
agamasrori

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 03:06:39 AM

I currently have <10 saved right now in my stash and I'm trying to look for ways on how to increase my holdings and try to earn more so that I have more money in the future. Also, every now and then I try to reward myself for all the hard work that I've put through to this effort and this coming April, I'm looking forward into having a nice vacation @ Versailles.
I agree with you, we must not be stingy to ourself. Earning bitcoin without spending it for daily need can make us save a lot of bitcoin in short time, but it is not wise. I was save <5 btc because sometime I spend it for fulfil my daily need.

▄
            ▄███▄
          ▄███████▄
   ▄▄▄    █
█████████
   ███
    ███████████▄
██    ████    ████████▄
      ████    ██████████
  ████    ████▀██████████
  ████    ██▀   ▀█████████▄
      █████       █████████▄
      ███▀         ▀████████
  ██████▀           ▀███████
  █████▀             ▀█████
   ████ █▄▄▄     ▄▄▄█ ████
    ███ ▀███████████▀ ███
     ▀▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
|●  facebook
●  reddit
●  ann thread
|
█ ██
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██

██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
██ █
amii1998

Activity: 222

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 03:33:44 AM

Huh
Not much, one. I only have enough money to buy a bitcoin. I would like to buy a few more, but the price of bitcoin is a bit high, I also have to pay the mortgage loans, no more money. I do not intend to invest more money into, I rely on other ways to get, is currently involved in the signature campaign.
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: