Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:32:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How many Bitcoin do you have saved?  (Read 146527 times)
bitcoinboy12

Activity: 518
Merit: 254

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 01:47:22 PM

I only save 2BTC. but maybe I will add the next few weeks just for halving and just want to know people are saying about the price increase.

Yep, if you have the means. It really would be best to get yourselves some couple more BTCs. Halving is indeed around the corner and prices now would shoot high up sooner or later.

sidrab14

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 02:13:17 PM

I only save 2BTC. but maybe I will add the next few weeks just for halving and just want to know people are saying about the price increase.

Yep, if you have the means. It really would be best to get yourselves some couple more BTCs. Halving is indeed around the corner and prices now would shoot high up sooner or later.

I am use trades for increasing my holdings and so far so good. currently have 0.6 BTC,,
Scream

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

U will never know the true answer, before you try

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 03:48:50 PM

I am use trades for increasing my holdings and so far so good. currently have 0.6 BTC,,

it's a good way to grow your bitcoin. I also like to do the trade. but I prefer to trading altcoins. because the price of bitcoin is currently very stable, so it's hard to make a profit.
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 04:04:56 PM

25% sounds like a nice amount, it's great that you're able to allocate that much to Bitcoin every month  Cool  Just don't get your hopes up too much, crypto is pure speculation, what will happen to the price in 2017 is anyone's guess. But it should be an exciting journey  Wink
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 04:24:36 PM

it's a good way to grow your bitcoin. I also like to do the trade. but I prefer to trading altcoins. because the price of bitcoin is currently very stable, so it's hard to make a profit.
yeah your right movement of bitcoin is really slow movement unlike altcoin like ethereum the price movement is very fast..
This is the same way as bitcoin buy cheap and sell high.. honestly i can make more profit in bitcoin than altcoin.. because for me its risky to start trading in altcoin unlike in bitcoin you dont know how long altcoin will alive and most of my altcoin bought for high price and sell in cheap price because most of them are shit coins..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
tampazeus

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 04:33:30 PM

I have saved 2.5 btc at a moment which I have kept safe for the future and will not touch it for next 5 years, but if the price reaches to $1k at halving then will surely sell some of them.
MoneyChanger

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 04:50:49 PM

Why people think they bitcoin must achieve more success than he already succeeded to?
Early adopters are rich now, we can be satisfied now, but future investors?
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1105

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 06:23:07 PM

I have saved 2.5 btc at a moment which I have kept safe for the future and will not touch it for next 5 years, but if the price reaches to $1k at halving then will surely sell some of them.
Nice, but I had not earned even a bitcoin, very sad about it, hoping before halving I will earn more and achieve a good amount of money at the halving period.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
BattleField

Activity: 62
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 07:35:44 PM

Why people think they bitcoin must achieve more success than he already succeeded to?
Early adopters are rich now, we can be satisfied now, but future investors?

The future users will also be rich as they can use the bitcoin and cut the fee to the credit cards companies.
Jmild1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 08:11:24 PM

I had 3 btc, and I lose 2btc with scam. Yeah, that's sad and now I am more secure with tradings.
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 08:51:02 PM

If you really want to buy some more bitcoins then I will suggest that you don’t have to wait more, yes you don’t have to wait even a day and buy them now as if you wait more the price will increase more and you will benefit less.
Scream

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 12:59:41 PM

If you really want to buy some more bitcoins then I will suggest that you don’t have to wait more, yes you don’t have to wait even a day and buy them now as if you wait more the price will increase more and you will benefit less.
well, you are right now the right time to buy bitcoin and I see the current prices have touched $437 and it seems that it will continue to increase.
arwin100

Activity: 2744
Merit: 812

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2016, 01:24:51 PM

well, you are right now the right time to buy bitcoin and I see the current prices have touched $437 and it seems that it will continue to increase.

I save only a little bit of bitcoin because i dont have much money. Maybe i will invest in good programs ao i can multiply my btc and earn more halving is near to happen so better to save some of your btc now let see what is the price when the time happens.

Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 07:39:35 PM

Yes Trade + Halving is bringing a good profit to all of the users of bitcoin,
If you are having troubles with trade in trading with altcoins then you have to trade with bitcoins only the price is fluctuating, just buy when the price is low and sell when the price is high.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 05:35:53 AM

i have planed to save up to 20-30% of my monthly income to buy and hold bitcoin since mid 2015 ago but there always a reason to exchange and withdraw it to fiat money.

as result now i only hold less than 1 btc, and probably i will not to withdraw this amount and i hope i can keep it for long time.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Scream

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 11:39:35 AM

Yes Trade + Halving is bringing a good profit to all of the users of bitcoin,
If you are having troubles with trade in trading with altcoins then you have to trade with bitcoins only the price is fluctuating, just buy when the price is low and sell when the price is high.
now I am having a problem with the trade altcoins, I was stuck in some coins, because when bitcoin prices rise altcoins prices will down.
Boosterious

Activity: 308

The mind is everything. What you think you become.

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 05:23:00 PM

Just recently got into BTC; I have 2.5 saved up.
Plan on taking 25% of each of my paychecks and accumulating and seeing what will happen in 2017 or later in the year.

Thoughts? Ideas? Speculation? Advice? Tips?

Huh
Honestly,i have no bitcoins today,i spent it and give it all for paid my loan to my friend. and its good for you to save 2.5 and maybe you will get so many profit when bitcoin halving,or at least on weekend you will get some profit

richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 05:30:26 PM

I have just over 12 Bitcoins right now. I am very happy with this amount and I think I will for now keep it at that amount as I don't feel the need to buy much more. If the price for whatever reason goes down a lot, then of course I will directly start with buying again.
Scream

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 05:35:39 PM

I have just over 12 Bitcoins right now. I am very happy with this amount and I think I will for now keep it at that amount as I don't feel the need to buy much more. If the price for whatever reason goes down a lot, then of course I will directly start with buying again.
instead you just bought. the better you can save 11BTC and 1BTCcould be the capital to grow your bitcoin. I think a good way, so you do not need to spent your money to buy bitcoin again.
Tred (OP)

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 05:50:51 PM

How are you accumulatiing if not spending money on it?

Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: