Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:56:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How many Bitcoin do you have saved?  (Read 146527 times)
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 05:52:52 PM

I have saved 5 btc and I am not spending it at a moment, as I have a feeling the price will be higher at the time of halving so will sell at that time and earn some profits.
rekinthis

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 07:44:12 PM

I have saved 5 btc and I am not spending it at a moment, as I have a feeling the price will be higher at the time of halving so will sell at that time and earn some profits.
i think that its the best way of earning money too and im saving up my money in vasts amounts also and i hope that it will make me huge profit in the near future, lets hope im right

i have somewhere like 2 bitcoins at the moment, i know thats not too much of it but it will definitely make me some good profit during the halving, at least thats what im hoping for at the moment

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
BitsandBites

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 07:58:57 PM

i think that its the best way of earning money too and im saving up my money in vasts amounts also and i hope that it will make me huge profit in the near future, lets hope im right

i have somewhere like 2 bitcoins at the moment, i know thats not too much of it but it will definitely make me some good profit during the halving, at least thats what im hoping for at the moment

I got around 9 bitcoins at the moment. I tried to safe as many as possible but sometimes is see a good deal on this forum and i spent it.
Then i deposit more money to compensate for it.
chaosknight

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 08:04:35 PM

I got around 9 bitcoins at the moment. I tried to safe as many as possible but sometimes is see a good deal on this forum and i spent it.

Wow 9 btc is not an small amount to hold, you are a rich guy mate, just try to spend it on productive things rather then spending it on gambling or trading, just hold it till halving.
Altynbekova

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 08:07:06 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2016, 08:26:15 PM by Altynbekova

Wow 9 btc is not an small amount to hold, you are a rich guy mate, just try to spend it on productive things rather then spending it on gambling or trading, just hold it till halving.

I must say that I almost saved all my bitcoins because I'm holding them for the price increase that is coming this year, but I also do not consider this as much, I think 11(9 bitcoins for the above guy) bitcoins is okay but not a amount from which you can become called a rich men...
I saved around the 11 bitcoins for this year to make some nice profits with, I hope the halving will help me to succeed.
MoneyChanger

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 04:13:15 PM

Coin that are saved are not good in hey don't contribute to network. Only those coins in circulation are healthy and we can use them. If we come to situation that 50% of all coins are stored, we could face sudden price instability, and exchanges will manipulate with rest of coins.
OrangeII

Activity: 2086
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 04:58:14 PM

for now that is in my wallet just 0.5 BTC, but I plan to add a number, and I do today, I probably would save about 7 BTC.
I might be able to do so before 2018

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Financial_Genius

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 06:33:33 PM

I have saved around 4.57 btc and 1m doge
tampazeus

Activity: 924

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 06:56:20 PM

for now that is in my wallet just 0.5 BTC, but I plan to add a number, and I do today, I probably would save about 7 BTC.
I might be able to do so before 2018

Mate I got what you are trying to say, but I think this is the time when you should try to hold coins in huge numbers, as halving is next couple of months which can help you to make more money.
Zaun

Activity: 770

Forza Roma

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 06:59:40 PM

Indeed, most likely we all gonna make profit by the halving of course I do not now this for sure, but most likely we will.
I'm holding about 11 bitcoins for the future the bitcoin has, its gonna be very profitable !
luciann

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 07:05:04 PM

Ready to sell it for the halving?

Or are you going to stay your position regardless? I know most people feel like the price would be higher as you mentioned, but I feel like that time gap to sell would be a short window.

But thats just my view though..

iram66680

Activity: 630
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 07:50:16 PM

I have no bitcoin. I am waiting too see what happens in a few months time after all the things that crystal ball rubbers are saying that is going to happen do not transpire the way that they hoped it would. Then I will get some. But only then.

SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1101

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 08:07:54 PM

I have no bitcoin. I am waiting too see what happens in a few months time after all the things that crystal ball rubbers are saying that is going to happen do not transpire the way that they hoped it would. Then I will get some. But only then.

Don't say that you have no bitcoin, you are holding a higher rank account in a campaign so you must be earning something by the end of the week.

MoneyChanger

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 08:34:29 AM

People saving btc only because they awaiting super prices 10x or even 100x higher. Is this normal to expect?
terman45x

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 08:38:33 AM

People saving btc only because they awaiting super prices 10x or even 100x higher. Is this normal to expect?

That value is not possible at a moment or by the end of the year, maximum it can achieve is $1k not more then that and that also if halving shows us higher price.
arwin100

Activity: 2744
Merit: 811

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2016, 11:45:57 AM

Oh thats very bad you cannot join the earnerd for this halving event but its ok as long theres bitcoin you can still earn big because price per sat is rising and thats a good news for bitcoin users even faucet can be profitable to newbies if the price will reach to 700$. But in my own savings i save only a little amount og bitcoin and thats ok because i dont have enough money to buy many bitcoin and still ok because i can still earn by that.

betohell

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 11:54:38 AM

many people believe that prices will rise when halving come. there is no harm if we expect the same
because there are times when the price of bitcoin will pump. I also save more than 2 BTC

thend1949

Activity: 798

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 12:07:19 PM

Haha Im the poorest here i only saved 0.01 something for that bitcoin halving, but i think too much if the price 10x thats impossible in coming bitcoin halving, but i think its possible in future i think its more than 10x but now i think in coming bitcoin halving the price possible to gain x2 the price.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1105

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 05:35:05 PM

many people believe that prices will rise when halving come. there is no harm if we expect the same
because there are times when the price of bitcoin will pump. I also save more than 2 BTC
I am holding less than 1 btc, my aim is to make it to be 2 before halving as I believe that halving provides good profits, I don't prefer gambling as I fear of losing my coins.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
virtualkeybuyer

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 07:34:02 PM

Currently I have a small amount of bits not the whole coins as I am a new to the world of bitcoin and started to earn bitcoins a few months ago, I know a few months are enough to earn about 2 bitcoins but in the start I was not expert and I was unable to find ways to earn some good bitcoin and also I was unaware about this forum, but now I am well aware.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: