Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:32:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 593 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [old thread] - RISE | DPOS | APPS & DAPPS  (Read 653213 times)
IOTUSA

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 01:34:39 PM

This will either be a huge success, or a complete disaster. There is really no middle ground.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 01:51:45 PM

Damn , so many icos so few btcs Smiley) .
Ico of the year ? Uhm ...don't think so mate but who knows...

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
menace.bit

Activity: 457

Generation Blockchain.

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 02:00:49 PM

I threw a few more dollars in my account last night while the 15% Was still active. Similar amount to what I did about a week ago except this time it seems like I received a much smaller amount of RISE in my balance, even though my original purchase has marginally decreased over the same time frame. Not sure why. Price was still 179 sat. By my calculations I should have received at least double what I did.

Up to around 224 BTC, I guess a lot got into that 15% bonus deadline earlier.
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 02:11:42 PM

I threw a few more dollars in my account last night while the 15% Was still active. Similar amount to what I did about a week ago except this time it seems like I received a much smaller amount of RISE in my balance, even though my original purchase has marginally decreased over the same time frame. Not sure why. Price was still 179 sat. By my calculations I should have received at least double what I did.

uhm i think so but 10% isn't bad either ...

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Digital_Currency_LTD

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 02:19:58 PM

I have one more question in regards to Alty, did he partake in the "pump and dump" of cloak coin?  To be more precise, did he make a profit from the "pump and dump"?

Thanks for your previous answers

Hi mate!

It was Bobsorplus and his team, I remember that pump very well.

Digital_Currency_LTD

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 02:24:13 PM

I have one more question in regards to Alty, did he partake in the "pump and dump" of cloak coin?  To be more precise, did he make a profit from the "pump and dump"?

Hi mate!

EDIT: lost about 6 BTCs on that dump  Angry
craslovell
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1021

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2016, 03:08:36 PM

Yeah the only thing I could think of is someone dropped a nice stack of BTC on the ICO in the last 4 hours of the 15% bonus. That's about all the time that was left on it when I sent mine in. I only sent some btc "change", should have been ~7,500 more RISE in my account, but ended up at half of that. Guessing the original amount I had shrank a good bit as well. It would be nice to see a graph or chart on this as the ICO progresses.
Maythe2nd

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 03:11:32 PM

How the ico is going? 200 btc reached?
cryptonikus

Activity: 595
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 03:24:16 PM

Hi, I just wanted to ask how much is collected.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
.DeepOnion.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★  .❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!.
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2016, 04:21:20 PM

Hi mate!

Cloak still is alive though. in fact they are conducting a signature and avatar campaign which started few months ago. look I'm wearing the avatar. Cloak is still work having.

Here you can see how much is collected.

https://rise.vision/

Hope they could gather the 1250 btc for the ARCE. you guys should help market Rise.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Alty

Activity: 714

RISE Project Manager

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 05:25:28 PM

I have one more question in regards to Alty, did he partake in the "pump and dump" of cloak coin?  To be more precise, did he make a profit from the "pump and dump"?

Hi mate!

Cloak still is alive though. in fact they are conducting a signature and avatar campaign which started few months ago. look I'm wearing the avatar. Cloak is still work having.

Hope they could gather the 1250 btc for the ARCE. you guys should help market Rise.

One thing I'm proud of is handing over the closed source code for Cloak to somebody that has done the "anonymous via proof of stake protocol transactions system" (that we invented) justice. I set out to do that with a previous dev team and we so nearly did in 2014 considering the time pressure on us.

They appear to have completed our initial work with posav3 almost 2 years later, an outside audit is obviously needed to confirm their work, but I love the fact they haven't given up and Cloak is still alive and kicking.

Anyway... back to Rise and on a personal note.

All of our team are rooting for Lisk and their confirmed launch later today on Poloniex.

Good luck to Max and his team with the launch coming very soon! Smiley
monkeydong1

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 05:28:29 PM

I have one more question in regards to Alty, did he partake in the "pump and dump" of cloak coin?  To be more precise, did he make a profit from the "pump and dump"?

Hi mate!

One thing I'm proud of is handing over the closed source code for Cloak to somebody that has done the "anonymous via proof of stake protocol transactions system" (that we invented) justice. I set out to do that with a previous dev team and we so nearly did in 2014 considering the time pressure on us.

They appear to have completed our initial work with posav3 almost 2 years later, an outside audit is obviously needed to confirm their work, but I love the fact they haven't given up and Cloak is still alive and kicking.

Anyway... back to Rise and on a personal note.

All of our team are rooting for Lisk and their confirmed launch later today on Poloniex.

Good luck to Max and his team with the launch coming very soon! Smiley

Shame on you Cormack.

You are a scammer. Period.

Sam123

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 05:46:14 PM

226 Btc and counting. Hopefully you will get 1250 btc. Good luck
monkeydong1

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 05:49:40 PM

I am not sure how much Alty was personally invested in Cloak. If you are asking if he was the cause of the pump and dump then the answer is no. But maybe Alty will want to expound on my answer when he wakes up. It's 3am in France at the moment.

Cloak rose briefly to 350K satoshis iirc and spent a fair while at over 200K sats. For some time it was at an $8M marketcap level and knocking on the door of the $10M, it was doing 2000 plus btc volume a day and during mining it often came second only to litecoin in terms of gpu hashing power. If I'd actually sold my coins during this mega pump I could of earned about 600 btc plus from the 250,000 cloak that I held. I didn't because I thought and was hoping, as were many others, that the price would hold and we had a long term project on our hands. There was no ICO to pay for development, that was paid for out of my own pocket as were the coins that I accumulated from 25,000 to 60,000 sats. I held my cloak as it pumped without selling a single one and I held as it dropped right down to my entry price at which time I marginally recovered costs.

Do you have some info about how collected money from ICO attract on real development ? May be you need to post some roadmap what will be if you gain 200,300, 500,1000 btc ?

This is one for our development team to answer more precisely. The last time a similar question was asked, it stands at 600 btc for our 3 existing developers to work full time for one year. However there are a ton of other costs to consider including marketing which would include being present, participating and talking at cryptocurreny events.

Daily Dev Update
Related Blog Post

Rise-Web Enhanced Authentication (2FA)

Enhanced Authentication will be delayed a bit. We are integrating PassportJS with the NodeJS Web Application Framework, KeystoneJS, which is the core of Rise-Web, instead of just building it into our fork of KeystoneJS. This will take a bit more time to complete to the specifications of the Core Devs over at KeystoneJS, but we wanted to contribute back something to their project, and we figured Enhanced authentication would be a great thing to give back. We appologize for the delay, but it is coming. It will also be included in our Web-UI when we rebuild it in React.

Rise-Core

We finalized our new bitbucket repository with the fresh pull of Lisk's core repository today. We replayed our changes that we made to testnet, bringing it up to NodeJS 6.2.0 from 0.12.x, updated some package versions so we completely pass a Node Security Project check, and removed extraneous packages, including the DApp functionality in the core, and the custom Lisk-JS package.

I need to finish overlaying the testnet changes onto the Web-UI as well, and we will be ready to move on.

Next up we are going to create an installer utilizing a shell script to enable installation on any Ubuntu Server, and we are going to ensure the entire package runs on our Docker container system. This will coincide with a relaunch of the Testnet so you all can start running your own nodes and delegates without any issue.

Hipchat Pro

Atlassian graciously gave us a free set of Hipchat Pro licenses. We now have access to Hipchat Pro for all of our community memebers. This adds 1-to-1 Voice, Video, and Screen sharing, Unlimited File Storage, and Unlimited History Searching for our instance of Hipchat. This is in addition to the full licenses of the rest of the Atlassian cloud software we already have. Come join the community!

Next Generation Economy and Rise.Vision Dev Discussion

In a couple of weeks we will be hosting a community talk entitled "Next Generation Economy" in conjunction with ThinkTank Coworking in Portland, Maine. We will introduce CryptoCurrencies to the general community, show them some ways in which they can easily get involved, and open up for a bit of discussion on the future of a "manage it yourself" economy. We are doing this to increase our standing in the community, and become a visible presence for CryptoCurrencies in the State of Maine.

Immediately after this talk, we will be holding a Rise.Vision Dev Discussion for anyone who wishes to join. I (Justin R. Donnaruma) will be available to answer any questions you may have about Rise.Vision.

Both of these talks will be streamed via Google Hangouts live, questions will be accepted via Google Hangouts Chat, and will be recorded for viewing at your leisure. Specific date and time will be announced tomorrow once we finalize details with ThinkTank Coworking.

And one more thing...

As I was writing this update, we were accepted into the Microsoft Bizspark startup program!

Reminder that there is under 4 hours left for 15% bonus

You forgot to mention how you stalled everyone and made people believe there actually was proper codes and that everything was on the right path.

While it was dumping of course.

You forgot to mention how you were always in "holidays too".

How you were giving deadlines not respected.

Don't act as if you did not create the mess with cloak, at best you still lied to everyone, and when cloak died and the project got taken to someone else.

THERE WAS ABSOLUTELY NO CODE.

POSA3 cloakcoin technology was only a fantasy at this point.

Go fuck yourself.

Alty

Activity: 714

RISE Project Manager

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 06:01:34 PM

I am not sure how much Alty was personally invested in Cloak. If you are asking if he was the cause of the pump and dump then the answer is no. But maybe Alty will want to expound on my answer when he wakes up. It's 3am in France at the moment.

Cloak rose briefly to 350K satoshis iirc and spent a fair while at over 200K sats. For some time it was at an $8M marketcap level and knocking on the door of the $10M, it was doing 2000 plus btc volume a day and during mining it often came second only to litecoin in terms of gpu hashing power. If I'd actually sold my coins during this mega pump I could of earned about 600 btc plus from the 250,000 cloak that I held. I didn't because I thought and was hoping, as were many others, that the price would hold and we had a long term project on our hands. There was no ICO to pay for development, that was paid for out of my own pocket as were the coins that I accumulated from 25,000 to 60,000 sats. I held my cloak as it pumped without selling a single one and I held as it dropped right down to my entry price at which time I marginally recovered costs.

Do you have some info about how collected money from ICO attract on real development ? May be you need to post some roadmap what will be if you gain 200,300, 500,1000 btc ?

This is one for our development team to answer more precisely. The last time a similar question was asked, it stands at 600 btc for our 3 existing developers to work full time for one year. However there are a ton of other costs to consider including marketing which would include being present, participating and talking at cryptocurreny events.

Daily Dev Update
Related Blog Post

Enhanced Authentication will be delayed a bit. We are integrating PassportJS with the NodeJS Web Application Framework, KeystoneJS, which is the core of Rise-Web, instead of just building it into our fork of KeystoneJS. This will take a bit more time to complete to the specifications of the Core Devs over at KeystoneJS, but we wanted to contribute back something to their project, and we figured Enhanced authentication would be a great thing to give back. We appologize for the delay, but it is coming. It will also be included in our Web-UI when we rebuild it in React.

Rise-Core

We finalized our new bitbucket repository with the fresh pull of Lisk's core repository today. We replayed our changes that we made to testnet, bringing it up to NodeJS 6.2.0 from 0.12.x, updated some package versions so we completely pass a Node Security Project check, and removed extraneous packages, including the DApp functionality in the core, and the custom Lisk-JS package.

I need to finish overlaying the testnet changes onto the Web-UI as well, and we will be ready to move on.

Next up we are going to create an installer utilizing a shell script to enable installation on any Ubuntu Server, and we are going to ensure the entire package runs on our Docker container system. This will coincide with a relaunch of the Testnet so you all can start running your own nodes and delegates without any issue.

Hipchat Pro

Atlassian graciously gave us a free set of Hipchat Pro licenses. We now have access to Hipchat Pro for all of our community memebers. This adds 1-to-1 Voice, Video, and Screen sharing, Unlimited File Storage, and Unlimited History Searching for our instance of Hipchat. This is in addition to the full licenses of the rest of the Atlassian cloud software we already have. Come join the community!

In a couple of weeks we will be hosting a community talk entitled "Next Generation Economy" in conjunction with ThinkTank Coworking in Portland, Maine. We will introduce CryptoCurrencies to the general community, show them some ways in which they can easily get involved, and open up for a bit of discussion on the future of a "manage it yourself" economy. We are doing this to increase our standing in the community, and become a visible presence for CryptoCurrencies in the State of Maine.

Immediately after this talk, we will be holding a Rise.Vision Dev Discussion for anyone who wishes to join. I (Justin R. Donnaruma) will be available to answer any questions you may have about Rise.Vision.

Both of these talks will be streamed via Google Hangouts live, questions will be accepted via Google Hangouts Chat, and will be recorded for viewing at your leisure. Specific date and time will be announced tomorrow once we finalize details with ThinkTank Coworking.

And one more thing...

As I was writing this update, we were accepted into the Microsoft Bizspark startup program!

You forgot to mention how you stalled everyone and made people believe there actually was proper codes and that everything was on the right path.

Don't act as if you did not create the mess with cloak, at best you still lied to everyone, and when cloak died and the project got taken to someone else.

Go fuck yourself.

Hi monkeydong,

Always such the gentleman. It might of been you that was sending me threatening messages before? One of the reasons I was eager to hand over Cloak to another team... I could be wrong.

At any rate... no scam, just let down by a developer as it's been explained many times before, I have countless screenshots of past conversations with said developer to back up my claims but I took the hit on the chin for such a long time, because I was the face of that coin.

In fact when you say I sent incomplete code I genuinely had NO IDEA the code was incomplete, here is proof of that.

https://twitter.com/CryptoPioneer/status/730828630390099973

Rise developers are open, public and not afraid to put themselves forward.

There is a bright future with Rise and if you have issues with me, you shouldn't let that cloud your judgement with hate... Rise is much bigger than one individual.

Look at the team, there are already over 8 public people contributing to the project.

Good luck on your travels!
scifi.rem

Activity: 168

RISE Co-Founder

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 06:17:54 PM

226 Btc and counting. Hopefully you will get 1250 btc. Good luck
Thanks Sam  Wink

We have another month to reach that goal. So a lot of time still to get the word out.

Join RISE in SLACK!
monkeydong1

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 06:22:55 PM

Daily Dev Update
Related Blog Post

Rise-Core

Hipchat Pro

And one more thing...

Go fuck yourself.

Hi monkeydong,

Always such the gentleman. It might of been you that was sending me threatening messages before? One of the reasons I was eager to hand over Cloak to another team... I could be wrong.

At any rate... no scam, just let down by a developer as it's been explained many times before, I have countless screenshots of past conversations with said developer to back up my claims but I took the hit on the chin for such a long time, because I was the face of that coin.

In fact when you say I sent incomplete code I genuinely had NO IDEA the code was incomplete, here is proof of that.

https://twitter.com/CryptoPioneer/status/730828630390099973

Rise developers are open, public and not afraid to put themselves forward.

There is a bright future with Rise and if you have issues with me, you shouldn't let that cloud your judgement with hate... Rise is much bigger than one individual.

Look at the team, there are already over 8 public people contributing to the project.

Good luck on your travels!

Whatever you say, it can not be considered genuine unfortunately, but that's only for those who remember, after all it was two years ago now.

I would not touch any of your "projects" considering that past.

I can't be a gentleman with people who clearly had no respect towards their investors.

"Good luck".

bitkapp

Activity: 517

aka alaniz

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 06:36:42 PM

This is looking absolutely awesome guys! As a developer I really appreciate the opportunity to be able to code Dapps in other languages (especially in python hehe Tongue). Can't wait to see where this goes!

RiseVision (OP)

Activity: 196

RISE Team Account

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 06:46:20 PM

This is looking absolutely awesome guys! As a developer I really appreciate the opportunity to be able to code Dapps in other languages (especially in python hehe Tongue). Can't wait to see where this goes!

We have bounties for Dapp development, if you'd like to brainstorm some ideas with our team please pm your email.

Thanks for the support! Smiley

OrsonJ

Activity: 597
Merit: 253

... and the swarm is headed towards us

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2016, 07:04:59 PM

https://github.com/ethereum/pyethapp

Zano alias: @orsonj  |  Twitter: @Cryptoschild
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 593 »
  Print  

Jump to: