Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:15:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Avalon ASIC Store - BitSyncom  (Read 14351 times)
Bowjob

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 06:12:02 AM

Okay, thanks for the prompt response.

It seemed like a good idea at the time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
senseless

Activity: 1118
Merit: 541

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 06:15:26 AM

there was, but due to several issues when it happened I do not think it carried out its intended purpose. those who have gotten the new shinny confirm emails for batch two can send a reply stating their shipping choice.

What does it mean if we haven't received a confirmation email?

If my order isn't valid, I would like to know so I can get my coins back and try again possibly (assuming the store/billing platform are all working this time).

Just to be clear, walletbit responded to my support ticket. But I did not receive any response from avalon. With people claiming they were paying for other peoples orders and such. I think we're all very concerned that what you have on your end is not what it should be.

BitSyncom

Activity: 336
Merit: 251

Avalon ASIC Team

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 06:17:46 AM

there was, but due to several issues when it happened I do not think it carried out its intended purpose. those who have gotten the new shinny confirm emails for batch two can send a reply stating their shipping choice.

nothing as of yet, since I'm still sending them out, however once I say something like "Ok I've caught up with all the walletbit tickets and sycn'd up the system" if you still haven't gotten a confirm email you should probably send me a pm with the email address you used for ordering. ( you can do this anyways. )

senseless

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 06:19:49 AM

nothing as of yet, since I'm still sending them out, however once I say something like "Ok I've caught up with all the walletbit tickets and sycn'd up the system" if you still haven't gotten a confirm email you should probably send me a pm with your order email. ( you can do this anyways. )

Never received an order email, order numbers, or anything like that, just a response from walletbit saying the payment was "ok" and I should "await a response from avalon". I was not registered as a user on walletbit, I just did their quick pay. I did send the payment link I used off to you in a PM (it was stored in my history after I paid). I will await your confirmation email. Will you have all of the orders processed before the second batch #2 pre-sale goes live?

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner but I am able to confirm that your order has been successfully paid for. It appears the information is correct but Avalon will have to verify this with you personally. If you could contact their support desk they should be able to assist you in final confirmation of your order. If there is anything else I can do for you please let me know.

BitSyncom

Avalon ASIC Team

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 06:22:09 AM

nothing as of yet, since I'm still sending them out, however once I say something like "Ok I've caught up with all the walletbit tickets and sycn'd up the system" if you still haven't gotten a confirm email you should probably send me a pm with your order email. ( you can do this anyways. )

Never received an order email, order numbers, or anything like that, just a response from walletbit saying the payment was "ok" and I should "await a response from avalon". I was not registered as a user on walletbit, I just did their quick pay. I did send the payment link I used off to you in an email (it was stored in my history after I paid).

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner but I am able to confirm that your order has been successfully paid for. It appears the information is correct but Avalon will have to verify this with you personally. If you could contact their support desk they should be able to assist you in final confirmation of your order. If there is anything else I can do for you please let me know.

huh, really? pm me the email you used to order, I'll check it.

spiccioli
Legendary

Activity: 1378
Merit: 1003

nec sine labore

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 06:24:46 AM

BitSyncom,

inside store.avalon-asics.com, inside My Account Page I see now:

Code:
Recent Orders

You have no recent orders.

Instead I should have an order listed from first spin of batch 2, see support tickets #143, #359

BTW, changing from store.avalon-asic.com to store.avalon-asics.com wiping user data and previous orders data was not a good idea, IMHO.

spiccioli.
Domrada

Activity: 254

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2013, 06:25:09 AM

I am in the same situation as senseless, that is why I am so frustrated.

DataTrading
TRADE FORECASTING BY ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
¦
PRE-SALE SPECIAL  30%  BONUS   
Pre sale starts on 11.20.2017 9:00 UTC
el_rlee
Legendary

Activity: 1600
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 06:25:22 AM

Hi - thanks for your fast reaction to my PM - could you maybe state a few words on the estimated time of delivery? I am sure everybody is interested!
spiccioli
Legendary

nec sine labore

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 06:27:26 AM

Never received an order email, order numbers, or anything like that, just a response from walletbit saying the payment was "ok" and I should "await a response from avalon". I was not registered as a user on walletbit, I just did their quick pay. I did send the payment link I used off to you in an email (it was stored in my history after I paid).

huh, really? pm me the email you used to order, I'll check it.

BitSyncom,

same for me, I did pay without registering and got the same kind of confirmation from wallletbit and from support.avalon-asic.com, ticket #143.

I've opened another ticket to get order numeber from you.

Thanks.

spiccioli.
senseless

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 06:31:24 AM

Yifu,

Thank you. I just received my confirmation email from you.

[insert sigh of relief here] (I think everyone including myself are still very flamed about the whole basic situation. Everyone is uneasy atm.)

riqpit

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 06:48:36 AM

Looks like website is fixed.. rest of orders will be up tomorrow.
Is this verified; if so, can we expect to see update order/account info updated before Batch 2b opens? If not, should / could we update it prior to placing any new orders?

BTW, is DHL only option for US shipper?
Vicus

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 06:51:28 AM

Wow, just received my email confirmation with changes, I discussed with BitSyncom in PM. Thank you very much Yifu!
Domrada

Activity: 254

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2013, 06:56:46 AM

For the record, I also got a confirmation, and I deeply regret calling Yifu a scammer. He's not a scammer, I'm just a jerk.

DataTrading
TRADE FORECASTING BY ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
¦
PRE-SALE SPECIAL  30%  BONUS   
Pre sale starts on 11.20.2017 9:00 UTC
BitSyncom

Avalon ASIC Team

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 07:02:17 AM

For the record, I also got a confirmation, and I deeply regret calling Yifu a scammer. He's not a scammer, I'm just a jerk.

No hard feelings, we are pretty tardy on the situation too, but as indicated in this thread when we finally get around to the TODO of tickets: it is serious business.
To everyone else, feel free to pm me the emails you used to order in batch #2 but yet to get confirmation email.

mechkobe

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 07:38:24 AM

What about shipping method (EMS, DHL and others) for batch #2?
there's a drop-down when placing orders to choose.
I'm sorry, but I don't remember, was this option at Feb 2 orders?

What are all the shipping option available? I did not get this option when I ordered.

I also want to confirm that I received a confirmation from Bitsyncom after I PM'ed him.

// mechkobe
darkip

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 07:53:00 AM

pm ticket number.
Had previously PMed my email, but have now also provided my support ticket number so hopefully I'll get my confirmation emails soon.
darkip

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 07:59:35 AM

Just received my confirmation. Thanks Yifu!
spiccioli
Legendary

nec sine labore

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 08:03:18 AM

I got mine as well, thanks Yifu/BitSyncom!

spiccioli
loshia (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 08:48:45 AM

BitSyncom,

There is a problem with the site again. Please do fix it so you and us to avoid the drama from the last time:)
Thank you very much

http://store.avalon-asic.com/
http://store.avalon-asics.com/?product=avalon-asic-batch-2

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Predis\ServerException' with message 'command not allowed when used memory > 'maxmemory'' in /var/www/predis.php:562 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/predis.php(689): Predis\ResponseErrorHandler->handle(Object(Predis\Connection), 'ERR command not...') #1 /var/www/predis.php(1374): Predis\ResponseReader->read(Object(Predis\Connection)) #2 /var/www/predis.php(1383): Predis\Connection->readResponse(Object(Predis\Commands\HashSet)) #3 /var/www/predis.php(202): Predis\Connection->executeCommand(Object(Predis\Commands\HashSet)) #4 /var/www/index.php(117): Predis\Client->__call('hset', Array) #5 /var/www/index.php(117): Predis\Client->hset('1f0ce3ea148e45b...', 'd513007cc36442a...', '...') #6 {main} thrown in /var/www/predis.php on line 562

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=643999.msg7191563#msg7191563
And remember Bicknellski is not collecting money from community;D
anti76

Activity: 730

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 08:57:14 AM

I got mine as well, thanks Yifu/BitSyncom!

spiccioli

verified the status of the order no 200000846.
No response from support, although there were many complaints.
The last conversation - the question was asked to me, I will wait for the device or your money back, I said that I would wait for the device and since then no response.
Neither support nor online or who really can say nothing.
the last number to contact support - Ticket ID - 291.

Before payment can be asked to pay the November order or not.
Payment has passed and you have confirmed it but do not change the status of the order.

The main question - I'll wait for the device or not?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: