Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:38:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to tell your Girlfirend about BitcoiN??  (Read 53987 times)
greBit

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 12:40:35 PM

Like in the Topic said.

How would u guys explain Bitcoin to your Girlfriend!

cheers
I would say if the bitcoin is currency with very beneficial for invest at long term, for building our family, for paying the school cost of our sons  Grin

I don't know what will your girlfriend be thinking but mine would have told me "haha yeah, sure". Actually I'll try to get her into bitcoin today and I'll post the results here lol
A picture of your gf's face after you tell her of what she can do with it would be nice to see too. Wink
Priceless. Grin
yeah of course you do not know what they like and want dude because you're not a woman. maybe we need a woman told me about their favorite and she like ? maybe we can use it to get the ladies join in bitcoin ? it's just as inducement for her to want to use bitcoin

To use bitcoin or not it will depend on the mindset of a girl that how she views things around her and whether she is interested in learning new things or not.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 12:41:32 PM

It is not hard to tell about any thing to our girlfriends , we can openly explain about anything to them, so we can easily explain about bitcoin, and the better will be that we help/assist them to create their wallet and earn their first bitcoin.
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 01:02:19 PM

Probably like how I usually explain Bitcoins to other people. Girls can understand bitcoins easily enough if they are interested. I'll tell that it's money that exists on the Internet. People use it for buying/selling stuffs. Like in real life, people use bitcoins in crime as well. I might as well tell her how much I'm earning per day and what is the potential price per bitcoin today. Sadly though, I don't have a girlfriend to tell these things.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

peta4e

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 01:09:05 PM

I told my girlfriend about bitcoin and she started laughing at me  Angry and said why are you wasting your time and money in it, but I am sure she will understand the worth of it.
coin_gambler

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 02:29:45 PM

If you explain clearly it will not be difficult. Good luck with that.
though it is really hard to explain something clearly, in my opinion to tell your girlfriend about it you have to read some tutorials about it

I think girls will hate reading tutorials, its better we show them directly how to earn it and if they find it interesting then she may start using bitcoin.
you are right, i dont even bother telling my girlfriend about bitcoins because she usually is not interested in it

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Bitblaster23

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 02:31:19 PM

They can understand easily to them if i will say that i am working online and accept bitcoin as payment.. and i can withdraw bitcoin as money here in my country.. so that they will be interested they will ask what is bitcoin so i will say that better to watch video in youtube about bitcoin..
gerXhonza

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 02:34:36 PM

though it is really hard to explain something clearly, in my opinion to tell your girlfriend about it you have to read some tutorials about it

I think girls will hate reading tutorials, its better we show them directly how to earn it and if they find it interesting then she may start using bitcoin.
you are right, i dont even bother telling my girlfriend about bitcoins because she usually is not interested in it

In most cases the scenario is same that girls are not at all interested in knowing bitcoin or earning it, so without wasting any time behind them I think we should concentrate on our work.
Yutikas_11920

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 02:37:01 PM

In most cases the scenario is same that girls are not at all interested in knowing bitcoin or earning it, so without wasting any time behind them I think we should concentrate on our work.

Yeah that is true, but I think the girls have no interest with bitcoin because they haven't learned more about bitcoin. Indeed we must focus on jobs, but if we don't want to get greater benefit from what we do..??
lienfaye

Activity: 2912
Merit: 629

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 02:38:11 PM

I told my girlfriend about bitcoin and she started laughing at me  Angry and said why are you wasting your time and money in it, but I am sure she will understand the worth of it.
Girls have different opinion in bitcoin maybe thats why she is laughing at you because she dont understand the deeper meaning of it. they love to shop so if you tell that you can use it as payment in shopping online maybe she would be interested.

suphakrit2012

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 03:15:34 PM

I said to her "If I get the profit from bitcoin investment, I will go you shopping". She smiled.... Wink
Oralmat

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 03:25:01 PM

I said to her "If I get the profit from bitcoin investment, I will go you shopping". She smiled.... Wink

I think Girl friends are not really concerned about bitcoins or how you get investment from bitcoins. They are only concerned about shoping and they do not care from where you get the money.  Wink
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 03:56:51 PM

For me i always use google to teach who ever wanted to learn about bitcoin, but incase my girlfriend wants to learn more about bitcoin ofcourse i am the one who gonna discuss about this one all of my knowledge i am going to share kwoledge or experience in this bitcoin world , first thing i am going to tell her that what can bitcoin can do , where bitcoin comming from where do get bitcoin, and lastly how to avoid lose bitcoin in investing website
relq

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 04:02:37 PM

Tell your girlfriend that you can earn money on bitcoin and you have an investment on bitcoin for our future. She will ask you many questions about bitcoin and you should answer it with good explanation.
hawkins

Activity: 1204

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 04:12:37 PM

I think Girl friends are not really concerned about bitcoins or how you get investment from bitcoins. They are only concerned about shoping and they do not care from where you get the money.  Wink
Well, I also only occasionally communicating with base about bitcoin, as with bitcoin you can make a lot of money in a short time if you're really serious, but you can still make money if you are not seriously looking for it, after that I showed the site faucet, and sometimes they are interested in it
just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 04:18:14 PM

Like in the Topic said.

How would u guys explain Bitcoin to your Girlfriend!

cheers
Just create her bitcointalk account Smiley
superman4ever

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 04:34:42 PM

yes you can tell to your friend about bitcoin as you tell to your boyfriend.
katrimans

Activity: 882

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 08:14:40 PM

Cash it out and show her it's worth. Then ask who's laughing now. Well, that's actually not a good thing to do lmao.
Just respect her decision and views about bitcoin. We do not really need to force her if she does not really want to get into bitcoin system.

But many bitcoiners here, every citizen of this earth will their own chance and time to enter here and some may regret later for their ignorance when they first heard about bitcoin.
zodin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 08:15:53 PM

i think it is one of the most easiest job to tell to your girl friend about bitcoin, because she will have fully trust on you and you will never give her wrong suggestion, therefore to if you want to tell to you girl friend hope she will believe on you.
ajun96

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 10:25:33 PM

I told my girlfriend about bitcoin and also showed her how I am earning from signature campaign and she found it very exciting so right now she is spending some time on this forum to gain knowledge of bitcoins.
it seemed interesting. I'll try to tell some of my women friends about bitcoin and may I also told her to find out about bitcoin in this forum.
because there is a lot of science can you get in this forum. especially in the local section. I got a lot of knowledge there

Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 10:51:35 PM

i think it is one of the most easiest job to tell to your girl friend about bitcoin, because she will have fully trust on you and you will never give her wrong suggestion, therefore to if you want to tell to you girl friend hope she will believe on you.

Well its easy to tell to a girlfriend about bitcoin, but its hard to explain why i spent soo many hours into the computer, and searching all days news, and make some posts. She believes i could be spending those time with her, watching moovies. I said to her i would buy a gift to her on Christmas with bitcoin soo she can see bitcoin and my time being worth.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: