Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:07:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to tell your Girlfirend about BitcoiN??  (Read 53994 times)
Chennai

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 06:23:43 PM

very difficult to give an explanation to the girlfriend. we need a lot of time and energy. we have to be patient and calm in providing any materials about bitcoin. women prefer to shop rather than thinking of getting bitcoin.
It happens when planned to convince a person on a predefined project. Do not risk much. Just an explanation on bitcoins benefits would alone magnify one to drive towards it. Many in this forum would gives green signal to what I have drafted here. Yes. Many are here who have brought conventional change to their wealth growth with just bitcoin career. Many have brought their friends to this open mall to earn bitcoins. This would be a main career for some and would be a part job for many.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eshaal.khan

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 06:40:26 PM

I think we don't tell to our Girl friend or boy friend if we tell and they also start it then how we will be meet to each others he/she will be busy in bitcoin that's why don't tell to your GF/BF.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 07:06:37 PM

very difficult to give an explanation to the girlfriend. we need a lot of time and energy. we have to be patient and calm in providing any materials about bitcoin. women prefer to shop rather than thinking of getting bitcoin.
Please do not underestimate women, as per reputed surveys, women are more conscious about money managements and wealth developments. For a better future with bitcoin, you must have support from our family especially from your wife.

So, introducing bitcoin to your better of half must be very essential part of our bitcoin life. Do not ignore this and do not loose the benefits of having support from your family.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Chrismeister

Activity: 465
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 10:03:18 PM

You can simply tell them about the bitcoin and let them see a video, I think that is already enough to be honest.
HateEU

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 10:08:52 PM

hmm if you make big money on internet it can be so easy to do that but if you make poor amount of earnings like beginner i think nobody will trust you because for them earn money online is stupid and risky idea
Superzpay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 10:09:23 PM

i never talk about bitcoin to my girlfriend she's would not understand lol
but maybe next time i will tell her about it at least she know how i am earn money with bitcoin
and better if she will follow me to join on bitcoin world Smiley

if you start to share your experiences with her then she will definitely start to learn and after learning everyone like to join bitcoin as it is much interesting currency with much happiness and fun.
SvenBomvolen

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 10:13:29 PM

I don`t know about girlfriend, but my wife don`t understand nothing when I`m talking about bitcoins with her. I tried couple times and I quit, I think she is just not interested in internet things.
   Maybe if I make some money here she will change her mind, but until then I will not mention bitcoin in her presence. Advice`s about it are good, only showing something material will convince her that bitcoin are real currency. I need to show her money, or to buy something with bitcoins for here. But for that I need more time, I`m earning cents still. I wait for my opportunity.
greatr

Activity: 447

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 10:14:45 PM

just tell your GF same like you tell newbie for btc, but ensure if your GF is interested to btc. if doesn't you might be trouble to explain btc, so use approach with love haha  Cheesy
well yeah you can actually do that in my opinion, though i really doubt that they would be interested
Orion25

Activity: 239

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 10:54:10 PM

just tell your GF same like you tell newbie for btc, but ensure if your GF is interested to btc. if doesn't you might be trouble to explain btc, so use approach with love haha  Cheesy
well yeah you can actually do that in my opinion, though i really doubt that they would be interested
Actually man, woman, and money is a complicated triangle, filled with grievances, problems, quarrels. Sometimes it is not so easy to deal with this problem.
hawkins

Activity: 1204

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 11:16:58 PM

Actually man, woman, and money is a complicated triangle, filled with grievances, problems, quarrels. Sometimes it is not so easy to deal with this problem.
Well, every woman has their own interest. My boyfriend prefers to focus on a hobby that she has, because there may be some people who are not interested in looking for bitcoin and more concerned with their affairs, even though I already taught him a few times, but she really was not interested. Well, we can not force them because as men, we have to find the money and make sacrifices for them.
dharkmadder

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 09:59:45 AM

I wouldn't put so much effort or persistence in doing so, I tried to convince few of my friends about BTC before and it hasn't been a success till now, I would simply give her some idea about it so that she can recall it if bitcoin news were shown or anything like that.

znickelbackz

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 02:37:27 PM

Well, every woman has their own interest. My boyfriend prefers to focus on a hobby that she has, because there may be some people who are not interested in looking for bitcoin and more concerned with their affairs, even though I already taught him a few times, but she really was not interested. Well, we can not force them because as men, we have to find the money and make sacrifices for them.

Excuse me, your comment is kinda mess with your boyfriend, she and him. You are clearly a man as you have implied, but your lover's gender is hard to tell. Do you mean she is both your girlfriend and your boyfriend in the same time?
Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 02:58:53 PM

hmm if you make big money on internet it can be so easy to do that but if you make poor amount of earnings like beginner i think nobody will trust you because for them earn money online is stupid and risky idea

That is a good point i guess, because if you make some good amount of bitcoins every month then it would be easy for you to tell your girlfriend about it so that she takes more interest in what you say when she hears that you earn a reasonable amount with it each month, because girls like money a lot Grin lol, they love shopping na.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1131

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 03:11:52 PM

That is a good point i guess, because if you make some good amount of bitcoins every month then it would be easy for you to tell your girlfriend about it so that she takes more interest in what you say when she hears that you earn a reasonable amount with it each month, because girls like money a lot Grin lol, they love shopping na.

The big question is? Does she intend to do the works  on earning bitcoin? FOr sure she wont since earning bitcoin isnt easy at all as we all know that and girls  dont  like to be  pressured and  dont like complicated things and  with these kind  of  things for sure they would still refuse to engage in bitcoin.

tampazeus

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 03:15:29 PM

The big question is? Does she intend to do the works  on earning bitcoin? FOr sure she wont since earning bitcoin isnt easy at all as we all know that and girls  dont  like to be  pressured and  dont like complicated things and  with these kind  of  things for sure they would still refuse to engage in bitcoin.

That's true and I think most of the girls are lazy and they don't want to make any efforts in earning it as they will prefer to get it for free and if not then they won't bother about bitcoins.
social crypto coin

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 04:09:19 PM

Like in the Topic said.

How would u guys explain Bitcoin to your Girlfriend!

cheers

for me this first iam tell about bitcoin how use bitcoin, how to get bitcoin
and then iam can see in my girlfriend screen shoot income with bitcoin
and explain with bitcoin can incraese income, and my money is growth
fkvidar

Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 04:23:45 PM

Like in the Topic said.

cheers

If she is interested in earning money then that can really help, if we show her the income proof and how can we convert it to real money may attract her in knowing it better.
znickelbackz

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 10:51:10 AM

Like in the Topic said.

cheers

If she is interested in earning money then that can really help, if we show her the income proof and how can we convert it to real money may attract her in knowing it better.

I think everyone is interested in earning money, who doesn't?
My bitcoin income is coming from signature campaign only, and just like anyone else, it's not much, I believe. I am still doing this because I believe bitcoin price will grow really high in the future, so small value today will become big, but in the future, not now. So showing her the income proof doesn't work because it's small and not effective if she doesn't have the faith like us and has no idea about bitcoin's future.
About converting bitcoin into real money, I have never done that and have nothing to show.
dearbesz1219

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 11:11:59 AM

Like in the Topic said.

cheers

So far most of the girlfriends are very negative when it comes to this kind of an opportunity here in bitcoin world. But majority of them also are easy to convince if you show something that is reality to be happen especially if you give them cash of money, like in bitcoin when you convert it into cash they give it to her. And I don't know what she going to ask you if you do that.
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 11:14:39 AM

I think we don't tell to our Girl friend or boy friend if we tell and they also start it then how we will be meet to each others he/she will be busy in bitcoin that's why don't tell to your GF/BF.
lmao very nice idea where you gonna tell to your boyfriend or girlfriend how to meet each other in the first place but for me ever compare relationship in bitcoin because it has a very big difference imo Tongue just try to tell her everything you know in bitcoin is just a lie that you need to tell.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: