Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:03:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you use bitcoin as currency or investment?
As currency
As investment
Both of them
I don't know/I don't care

Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic:    (Read 74567 times)
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 06:16:08 AM

for me bitcoins is just an investment, to be honest i nearly never spend it, i just hold it and hope that it will make me big profit easily

Yes, it is a good product to invest some of our money in bitcoins. But all investment should have some target to book the profit otherwise you may lose money on your investment. There is no guaranty the bitcoin prices will never go down and also we can make more profit in trading than just keeping coins.

The risk will always be there with every investment. Bitcoin already hit $700 a month ago so I am thinking it can hit that again or maybe more. I would prefer this investment, it is like an always rise currency.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
andyste

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 06:23:13 AM

for me bitcoins is just an investment, to be honest i nearly never spend it, i just hold it and hope that it will make me big profit easily

where your investment use bitcoin
what is your product investment use bitcoin, cloud mining , invesment trading lending or what
and how much your profit and return in there your invest, you can pm for me and explain for me about your investment use with bitcoin
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 06:33:08 AM

Bitcoin acceptance over physical stores as well in online stores were less compared to the other accesses provided. For this reason using bitcoin as a currency is very low. Bitcoin seems to be a best investment, as it has got the biggest growing potential compared to any other form of investment. On account of this bitcoin is preferred much as an investment rather than a currency.
Ybalevia

Activity: 244
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 07:22:09 AM

Allot of peopel are using bitcoins as currency but that is not why the bitcoin is here for the first place because he has a unpredictable value he is just needed for investments but most of the people dont know that.
gendang

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 07:49:16 AM

still as currency for now , earning - sell - buy something with bitcoin , but after i can learn deep about bitcoin maybe i will try to make it as investment
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 07:53:27 AM

Yes, it is a good product to invest some of our money in bitcoins. But all investment should have some target to book the profit otherwise you may lose money on your investment. There is no guaranty the bitcoin prices will never go down and also we can make more profit in trading than just keeping coins.

The risk will always be there with every investment. Bitcoin already hit $700 a month ago so I am thinking it can hit that again or maybe more. I would prefer this investment, it is like an always rise currency.
I think so, I think the price of bitcoin will be back to $ 700 again like some time ago. but no one can be sure that when the price of bitcoin will rise to that price again? it is even possible bitcoin prices could fall before rising?
Icathia

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 08:28:18 AM

for now I'm using it as an currency to buy some extras on the internet because I dont know where to invest it and I dont have any trading skills at this moment . hoping this year that I can use bitcoin as an investment so that I can have extra money to use in real life.  Grin
Lol I think if you do not know where to invest bitcoin and how much you want to invest I think you just need to hold the course in your bitcoin wallet and wait for prices to rise. you have to have is patience I'm sure you will benefit from this investment? why do not you try it?
Yeah if one doesn't have knowledge of trading and investment then the best thing is to hold them for future, no doubt holding will not grow your coins but if price goes higher in future you can earn good profits from it.

Yes, for a newbie who are new to bitcoin I think holding a great way to do. Because if they have long known bitcoin, then later they will also know about trading. Due trading requires knowledge and experience about the market analysis. hehe

But it is also going to be a good thing if a newbie is going to know how to use his bitcoin for real life as a currency for sure he is going to be encourage if he ever manage to use it as a currency. And of course at the same time it is also better if he is going to hold some of the portion of his bitcoin so that he can have his own investment.

There is no complexity in using it as a currency, they can use it wherever they want, but as a newbie they might not be aware that which is the right place to invest their coins.

Most people that get into bitcoin, do so because they think it will increase in value in the future. Most people treat Bitcoin as an investment and not as an actual currency, and that is ok. People should be free to do so.

Until the usage is more mainstream and people get paid in Bitcoin, it doesn't make much sense to pay with Bitcoin for most of the stuff out there when fiat is enough. Sometimes it is very useful for certain services, but most of the everyday stuff can be paid in fiat.

Yeah if you have enough fiat in order to pay your bills it is better to use that than to use bitcoin, since I personally have no doubt that bitcoin is going to increase in value.

Indeed I'd let my bitcoins rest and not touch them until they are really high. Right now using 1 bitcoin doesn't mean using 600 dollar it means using a potential 1k+ since it has the power to reach that point atleast who knows even higher.
stromma44

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 09:04:14 AM

for now I'm using it as an currency to buy some extras on the internet because I dont know where to invest it and I dont have any trading skills at this moment . hoping this year that I can use bitcoin as an investment so that I can have extra money to use in real life.  Grin
Lol I think if you do not know where to invest bitcoin and how much you want to invest I think you just need to hold the course in your bitcoin wallet and wait for prices to rise. you have to have is patience I'm sure you will benefit from this investment? why do not you try it?
Yeah if one doesn't have knowledge of trading and investment then the best thing is to hold them for future, no doubt holding will not grow your coins but if price goes higher in future you can earn good profits from it.

Yes, for a newbie who are new to bitcoin I think holding a great way to do. Because if they have long known bitcoin, then later they will also know about trading. Due trading requires knowledge and experience about the market analysis. hehe

But it is also going to be a good thing if a newbie is going to know how to use his bitcoin for real life as a currency for sure he is going to be encourage if he ever manage to use it as a currency. And of course at the same time it is also better if he is going to hold some of the portion of his bitcoin so that he can have his own investment.

There is no complexity in using it as a currency, they can use it wherever they want, but as a newbie they might not be aware that which is the right place to invest their coins.

Most people that get into bitcoin, do so because they think it will increase in value in the future. Most people treat Bitcoin as an investment and not as an actual currency, and that is ok. People should be free to do so.

Until the usage is more mainstream and people get paid in Bitcoin, it doesn't make much sense to pay with Bitcoin for most of the stuff out there when fiat is enough. Sometimes it is very useful for certain services, but most of the everyday stuff can be paid in fiat.

Yeah if you have enough fiat in order to pay your bills it is better to use that than to use bitcoin, since I personally have no doubt that bitcoin is going to increase in value.

Indeed I'd let my bitcoins rest and not touch them until they are really high. Right now using 1 bitcoin doesn't mean using 600 dollar it means using a potential 1k+ since it has the power to reach that point atleast who knows even higher.

Yeah its good to save them for future and use fiat for making purchases or paying bills, as it surely has an potential to reach to 4 digit price and that would be the best time to sell them and make profits.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 09:12:07 AM

still as currency for now , earning - sell - buy something with bitcoin , but after i can learn deep about bitcoin maybe i will try to make it as investment
after buying btc you are already investing because its a investment if you understand the movement, but you are correct you need to deeply understand how it really works before investing more coming from it.
maydna

Activity: 2926
Merit: 556

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 09:50:10 AM

I use Bitcoin for investments and as a means of payment on the betting sites
Definitely, bitcoin is good in using in sports betting because we can easily transact and we are anonymous betting in such gambling sites, though our countries are ban with bitcoin we are give the opportunity to gamble therefore it is good to use bitcoin in gambling site.

There are a lot of uses of bitcoin. But I think using it for gambling is the least of it. If you just gamble your bitcoin, then you are just losing it for nothing. It is better to invest it or just spend it on something, at least you get something.

You can still just hold it, it's not necessary to do anything with it. It may not be as good as trading, but I think it's better than spend it on something.

Well for me it is really a good thing if you are just going to be balance with it. Just like doing both, saving and investing with it. So while you are holding some bitcoins it is really a good thing while you are on that move. You are going to have some investments just like trading, so that you can maximum your profit.

Yes its good to invest them in trading where it will  give you an opportunity to make profits, holding doesn't involve any risk but it will not increase your number count in future.

i think beside for trading, we can hold bitcoin in our wallet while waiting for next high rate and selling for that rate. the number of bitcoin will not increase, but the amount of fiat will be increase and i really this because if the rate is increase, i can get more amount in fiat with the same number of bitcoin and bitcoin is really a good investment for long term.
terman45x

Activity: 840

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 09:54:08 AM

Definitely, bitcoin is good in using in sports betting because we can easily transact and we are anonymous betting in such gambling sites, though our countries are ban with bitcoin we are give the opportunity to gamble therefore it is good to use bitcoin in gambling site.

There are a lot of uses of bitcoin. But I think using it for gambling is the least of it. If you just gamble your bitcoin, then you are just losing it for nothing. It is better to invest it or just spend it on something, at least you get something.

You can still just hold it, it's not necessary to do anything with it. It may not be as good as trading, but I think it's better than spend it on something.

Well for me it is really a good thing if you are just going to be balance with it. Just like doing both, saving and investing with it. So while you are holding some bitcoins it is really a good thing while you are on that move. You are going to have some investments just like trading, so that you can maximum your profit.

Yes its good to invest them in trading where it will  give you an opportunity to make profits, holding doesn't involve any risk but it will not increase your number count in future.

i think beside for trading, we can hold bitcoin in our wallet while waiting for next high rate and selling for that rate. the number of bitcoin will not increase, but the amount of fiat will be increase and i really this because if the rate is increase, i can get more amount in fiat with the same number of bitcoin and bitcoin is really a good investment for long term.

Of course its an best investment to have for future and if you don't want to take any risk with your coins then its better to hold them for future and sell them when its allowing you to make huge profits.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 11:14:46 AM

Of course its an best investment to have for future and if you don't want to take any risk with your coins then its better to hold them for future and sell them when its allowing you to make huge profits.
yeah right if you are looking for a good investment bitcoin itself will do that for you as the price keeps on fluctuating just needed to make a good entry point and hold until it reach a good profitable price in your taste.
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1101

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 11:43:00 AM

yeah right if you are looking for a good investment bitcoin itself will do that for you as the price keeps on fluctuating just needed to make a good entry point and hold until it reach a good profitable price in your taste.

Bitcoin is a future, so do not hesitate in investing in it at a moment and if you miss the boat right now then you will surely regret in future for not investing at a right time.
Heartilly

Activity: 697
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 12:02:02 PM

Bitcoin is a future, so do not hesitate in investing in it at a moment and if you miss the boat right now then you will surely regret in future for not investing at a right time.

There's a boat anytime and it happens in regular basis.

But for investment purposes, bitcoin must be taken the moment they decided to invest with this currency. Regrets are part of investment but it's better to minimize the feeling of being a regret one.
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 12:07:01 PM

I am using it in the both ways, whenever I have an opportunity to use it as currency I use it, but most of the coins I have saved for the future as an investment to make higher profits in future.
beamforming2

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 01:18:44 PM

I usually used bitcoin as investment also every month i buy some alts coin using bitcoin as investment until now now i am enjoying good profit .
tampazeus

Activity: 924

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 01:26:23 PM

I usually used bitcoin as investment also every month i buy some alts coin using bitcoin as investment until now now i am enjoying good profit .

Investing in altcoins is really profitable if you have good knowledge of it and you can also expect some good profits at regular intervals and its better then trading bitcoins.
danherbias07
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1119

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 02:45:21 PM

I am using it in the both ways, whenever I have an opportunity to use it as currency I use it, but most of the coins I have saved for the future as an investment to make higher profits in future.

Yeah. A lot of us think alike. We prefer as an investment and yet still use it whenever we need it. It is not bad to use it for now. Even if they say it is unwise I would still do it my way.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
umaOuma

Activity: 938

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 02:47:16 PM

Yeah. A lot of us think alike. We prefer as an investment and yet still use it whenever we need it. It is not bad to use it for now. Even if they say it is unwise I would still do it my way.

Yeah and if we are in need of money then there is nothing wrong in spending them as there is no use of simply holding them, spend it as per your needs and rest save for the future.
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1352

Cashback 15%

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 02:52:51 PM

I use them as both since bitcoin can be used as either a currency or an investment in itself. Sometimes, i use bitcoin for some online purchases like some cool stuff like collector's item for some games, limited edition game items and whatnot. Also, most of the time, I just buy bitcoin whenever the price is low and just keep it there and sell if I think I'm already in profit.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: