Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:49:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you use bitcoin as currency or investment?
As currency
As investment
Both of them
I don't know/I don't care

Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic:    (Read 74567 times)
coineater

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 08:37:09 AM

as currency for now because i don't think i will have money to invest in bitcoin  Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xinarae

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 08:46:41 AM

I using bitcoin mainly as an investment, it's more profitable than investing in dollars and i can do the transansaction very easily, And as I using it for a longer time there are so many shop accepting bitcoin or some a pay my bill Cheesy so i also used it as a payment, so in other words i used it for currency and as investment for a take a chance.
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 09:10:12 AM

I use Bitcoin for investment but when ever i am in need of fiat currency i jst convert it to fiat currency and meet my family expenses. But most of them i am keeping as investment as i know that one day i will be rich with bitcoin investment.
betohell

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 09:30:53 AM

As a believer of Bitcoin and currencies you should be at least try to use it as both
yeah I think if you're right bitcoin users, I think you have to use bitcoin or at least have used both. and I never bought a domain using bitcoin., certainly I also invest

gerXhonza

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 09:55:10 AM

I use Bitcoin for investment but when ever i am in need of fiat currency i jst convert it to fiat currency and meet my family expenses. But most of them i am keeping as investment as i know that one day i will be rich with bitcoin investment.

Majority of coins should be kept for investment purpose as there no more scope for bitcoins to be used as a currency at physical places, but if you have an emergency then you can convert it to fiat.
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 10:35:07 AM

In my opinion, few invests or trades bitcoin as a currency. Most likely earn bitcoin users and change it to a normal real currency to have to use it for other purposes.
so are you using bitcoin as a currency to start trading , because i use bitcoin as a currency to make some investment of my money i chance my money to bitcoin currency because i am sure that i am a jobless man and in bitcoin im depending hoping that i can grow my money with bitcoin and in signature campaign i earn .
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 10:44:33 AM

In my opinion, few invests or trades bitcoin as a currency. Most likely earn bitcoin users and change it to a normal real currency to have to use it for other purposes.
so are you using bitcoin as a currency to start trading , because i use bitcoin as a currency to make some investment of my money i chance my money to bitcoin currency because i am sure that i am a jobless man and in bitcoin im depending hoping that i can grow my money with bitcoin and in signature campaign i earn .

Signature earning is a good source of additional income but its not too high, so we need to find other ways to earn bitcoins and I think trading can take best care of us to grow our coins.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2970

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2016, 10:54:19 AM

Signature earning is a good source of additional income but its not too high, so we need to find other ways to earn bitcoins and I think trading can take best care of us to grow our coins.
Yeah right  i have a good way to make a good amount every week while you are in signature campaign you can go in games and rounds to get giveaways once a day it can help to increase your earnings daily. also you can go in altcoin announcement and find new altcoin that you can ask for bounties to do it it can also help you to have altcoins to hold and wait for a good time to sell to have a good profit.. service section where you can see almost good task easy doing it daily you can get a weekly good earnigs that you can save a lot in your wallet.,

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 10:55:38 AM

I think whenever we buy something, then we are using Bitcoin as currency. But when we're just holding on to them and we leave them untouched, then we use Bitcoin as an investment. My answer to this question is both. I use bitcoin as currency and I also use it as an investment. I have bought some stuffs online using Bitcoin and I'm currently holding on as much bitcoin as I could so that after a year or two, I could get my profits.

it's as following.

currency aspect: when you buy and sell stuff, send and receive transactions from any level.

investment aspect: when you use it for trading purposes, buying it to hold it for a certain period to sell them later on.

store of value: keeping a good portion of your money in bitcoin for a long period of time. of course this can also be seen as some sort of investment, but a lot people don't treat it as such as their only intention is to keep money out the banking system etc.

these are 3 aspect of bitcoin that i am using.

I mainly use the investment and store of value part. I hold 90% of the bitcoins I bought. I also spend some bitcoins.
yeah there is maximum people hold their bitcoin in huge amount for the future and they use it as long term investment and i am sure that bitcoin will be more go to increase it price to higher.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 11:08:59 AM

I agree with you mate because you cannot rely your daily expenses on the income you receive in signature campaign. Me, I am here for many ways to earn money, one of them is signature campaign but admittedly the amount I can earn is not that enough, so I combine all the earning opportunity.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 11:54:14 AM

I agree with you mate because you cannot rely your daily expenses on the income you receive in signature campaign. Me, I am here for many ways to earn money, one of them is signature campaign but admittedly the amount I can earn is not that enough, so I combine all the earning opportunity.

I agree with you if you are going to depend on your income with signature campaign that is not going to be enough for you to be able to survive each day. But if you are going to have a lot of investments with bitcoin, like trading. Then I think that is going to be enough at all for surviving a day only if you are a good trader.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
jaesonma

Activity: 99

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 12:00:38 PM

Both, I buy bitcoin for making money, also I spend bitcoin to buy good, and I often find jobs from the community to make bitcoin as my salary. #daily bitcoin man   Cool
stromma44

Activity: 952

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 12:43:50 PM

I agree with you if you are going to depend on your income with signature campaign that is not going to be enough for you to be able to survive each day. But if you are going to have a lot of investments with bitcoin, like trading. Then I think that is going to be enough at all for surviving a day only if you are a good trader.

Even if you are not a great trader at initial stage, you can learn it over a period of time which will make you more knowledgeable and confident trader in future and will contribute to your profits.
delliaerd

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 12:49:35 PM

Both, I buy bitcoin for making money, also I spend bitcoin to buy good, and I often find jobs from the community to make bitcoin as my salary. #daily bitcoin man   Cool

so you buy bitcoin to use it as investment and how you do it , are you only hold it and wait the price up ? also use some of your balance when you needs to buy something. there is many way to invest bitcoin you can try one of that. but still be careful with scam and ponzi site

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

eddyubachs

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 12:53:24 PM

so you buy bitcoin to use it as investment and how you do it , are you only hold it and wait the price up ? also use some of your balance when you needs to buy something. there is many way to invest bitcoin you can try one of that. but still be careful with scam and ponzi site

Investing bitcoin in any online site is not recommended as there are many ponzis and scammers sitting around who wants to run away with our funds, so its better to invest those coins in trading sites.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 12:58:34 PM

Nowdays i am using bitcoin as investment cause as currency it's not really good enough, it's hard to even spend somewhere without exchanging. Sad
Oww that's great that you're holding your bitcoin and you keep on earning so that you can rich your capital for investment for me since you don't have signature campaign try to join and you can earn so that in can help you too to earn bitcoin and so that you can easily rich your goal capital to start investing or trading
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 01:13:22 PM

Nowdays i am using bitcoin as investment cause as currency it's not really good enough, it's hard to even spend somewhere without exchanging. Sad
Oww that's great that you're holding your bitcoin and you keep on earning so that you can rich your capital for investment for me since you don't have signature campaign try to join and you can earn so that in can help you too to earn bitcoin and so that you can easily rich your goal capital to start investing or trading

With signature campaign, we can get some bitcoins and in my case, I use my earnings to trade and do some dice games and sportsbetting. I am now learning myself how to properly and systematically trade with crypto currencies. I feel in love in trading because I really find it cool - making money by implementing yur tecnical and fundamental skills.
terman45x

Activity: 840

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 01:16:55 PM

With signature campaign, we can get some bitcoins and in my case, I use my earnings to trade and do some dice games and sportsbetting. I am now learning myself how to properly and systematically trade with crypto currencies. I feel in love in trading because I really find it cool - making money by implementing yur tecnical and fundamental skills.

Exactly, trading is an exciting journey to earn bitcoins, and with proper knowledge and skills the chances of making profits gets even higher, income from signature is good for taking care of basic expenses.
michelle1845

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 03:18:21 PM

I believe that bitcoin is a currency, but it is also investment. You are able to save your money in fiat, but doing that it will not grow in value over time, the same thing does not happen with bitcoin.
peta4e

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 03:19:53 PM

I believe that bitcoin is a currency, but it is also investment. You are able to save your money in fiat, but doing that it will not grow over time, the same thing does not happen with bitcoin.

Yes price of bitcoin keeps on moving up and down and it is expected that price will go higher in future so if you save your money in it then its value will be higher in compare to saving in fiat.
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: