Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:32:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you use bitcoin as currency or investment?
As currency
As investment
Both of them
I don't know/I don't care

Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic:    (Read 74567 times)
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 05:43:06 AM

In general, I use it for both, currency  or investment. Because I make profit with bitcoin trading  and I also buy sometimes  stuff with it, mostly digital stuff. And I  save good part of it  for the long run.
Yeah, and I think all of us did that, we cannot just choose to use one because we need them both. They will be partners now and in the future and they both grow together, we will see how bitcoin will grow because of the supporters here that usually use bitcoin for transactions online.
Correct having investment is great for all users of bitcoin and also good to spend some of it and by spending we help the growth of the bitcoin and it will increase of its price because of the demand increasing.
helping btc by using it would also increase the value of it in the market so if you are into btc investment like all of us doing here we are using our btc for some personal concerned but we make it sure that we still have our share of investment. so in coming time we will able to earn profits by holding some of portion on our wallet.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ryananda

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 06:14:55 AM

In general, I use it for both, currency  or investment. Because I make profit with bitcoin trading  and I also buy sometimes  stuff with it, mostly digital stuff. And I  save good part of it  for the long run.
Yeah, and I think all of us did that, we cannot just choose to use one because we need them both. They will be partners now and in the future and they both grow together, we will see how bitcoin will grow because of the supporters here that usually use bitcoin for transactions online.
Correct having investment is great for all users of bitcoin and also good to spend some of it and by spending we help the growth of the bitcoin and it will increase of its price because of the demand increasing.
helping btc by using it would also increase the value of it in the market so if you are into btc investment like all of us doing here we are using our btc for some personal concerned but we make it sure that we still have our share of investment. so in coming time we will able to earn profits by holding some of portion on our wallet.
Indeed there are many ways that can increase the value of bitcoin market as you say with the use or might introduce bitcoin to someone that has a lot of users. It would benefit us if it invests in bitcoin. Bitcoin is very good for investment because of the advantages that we can get very much.
purebitco

Activity: 337

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 07:13:42 AM

I use bitcoin as both, as most of time i use it to trade it and earn some good profit, but when i need something, i spend some bitcoins to buy something, so i use bitcoins as currency and investment

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
terman45x

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 08:15:42 AM

I use bitcoin as both, as most of time i use it to trade it and earn some good profit, but when i need something, i spend some bitcoins to buy something, so i use bitcoins as currency and investment

Yes using them in both the ways is the best way to treat them and whenever I am in need of money, I sell them and exchange to fiat to take care of my expenses, and that is the profit that I am spending, my capital is always intact.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 08:34:49 AM

Yes using them in both the ways is the best way to treat them and whenever I am in need of money, I sell them and exchange to fiat to take care of my expenses, and that is the profit that I am spending, my capital is always intact.
good way to use btc mate, just use your profits but not to touch your investment bitcoin value will fluctuate continously so expect that to rise up and take this opportunity for your investment while using your profits by exchanging it to fiat or use it anything in the web. that will help bitcoin to grow more.
chaosknight

Activity: 868

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 08:41:51 AM

good way to use btc mate, just use your profits but not to touch your investment bitcoin value will fluctuate continously so expect that to rise up and take this opportunity for your investment while using your profits by exchanging it to fiat or use it anything in the web. that will help bitcoin to grow more.

Yes we need to spend them to make it better and stronger currency in future and also keep them for future to earn best profits from it when price goes higher.
dmarine

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 08:50:52 AM

I think that's more on investment now due to lack of either physical or better alternatives for online stores that accept bitcoin. But here in our country we are already using bitcoin as currency sometimes, when paying bills and mobile load recharge, so it is really usefull for us.
umaOuma

Activity: 938

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 08:55:25 AM

I think that's more on investment now due to lack of either physical or better alternatives for online stores that accept bitcoin. But here in our country we are already using bitcoin as currency sometimes, when paying bills and mobile load recharge, so it is really usefull for us.

We can use bitcoin as a currency at very limited places and for limited purposes, so majority of coins are saved for the future hoping to make some best profits from it.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 09:01:56 AM

even if you can pay in stores with bitcoin i don't think people will start spending their coins. they are probably too worried that when they spend their coins, that the price goes up afterwards, and thus they will miss out on profits. that's how people look at spending their coins. the intention to use it as a currency gets overpowered by the investment aspect.
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 09:34:25 AM

even if you can pay in stores with bitcoin i don't think people will start spending their coins. they are probably too worried that when they spend their coins, that the price goes up afterwards, and thus they will miss out on profits. that's how people look at spending their coins. the intention to use it as a currency gets overpowered by the investment aspect.

That's correct, everyone is looking to make good profits from it and that is the reason they won't be willing to spend their coins and will prefer to hold them for long term.
livinglegend

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 10:53:37 AM

I am using them as currency and investment. I am holding a few bitcoins, it is a good long term investment opportunity which will be digital asset in future once its value may be increased enormously . As currency I pay for some services like transfer of money and gambling and some digital good or services.
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2016, 11:00:27 AM

Depends on situation.If I need money and I have bitcoin,I immediately convert them into fiat and cater to my need.
As for investment,if I come across something really good,I dont hesitate to.invest my coins but it is very rare
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 02:11:11 PM

Do you use bitcoin as currency? Or you use bitcoin as investment? Or both?
I use bitcoin as currency and i never sell my bitcoin, but i prefer to use bitcoin when price is rising Grin

So, how about you?

I used them both it is because its very beneficial to anyone. It is also proven and tested the advantage of it was we can really use it for prime commodities and investment.
JessicaSe
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 02:13:15 PM

Depends on situation.If I need money and I have bitcoin,I immediately convert them into fiat and cater to my need.
As for investment,if I come across something really good,I dont hesitate to.invest my coins but it is very rare

Yes bitcoin can be very good at the time of emergencies as if you are short off money then you can convert them to your local currency anytime and rest can be kept for the future in the form of investment.
btcking101

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 02:14:26 PM

Nowdays i also started using bitcoin as both currency as well as investement,i started using it as a normal currency.I always earned bitcoin and then spent them straight away but now i have started to do some investement with bitcoins because i have collected decent amount now.I also invested some amount in recent ICO's.
InsideBjorn

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 02:43:23 PM

Nowdays i also started using bitcoin as both currency as well as investement,i started using it as a normal currency.I always earned bitcoin and then spent them straight away but now i have started to do some investement with bitcoins because i have collected decent amount now.I also invested some amount in recent ICO's.

I started with bitcoin as an investment. Seeing this huge profits made me eager to invest in bitcoin, knowing that i could make some profit too. When that failed I have see another option and that is holding bitcoin and sometimes spending it (using it as an currency)
co5hike

Activity: 798

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 02:43:35 PM

Yup investing them is a good choice to make good profits in future and spend them when you are satisfied with the price as you can get them again when price falls in future.
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 03:06:43 PM

Maybe some but not all use bitcoin as an investment. Some of my friends readily spend their bitcoin once they receive it. But they also leave some for altcoin trading. They treat bitcoin as supplement for their income. I on the other prefer to save and hold my bitcoin for the future. But there are time I also need to spend my bitcoin for emergency purposes.
Shibashi Dogemoto

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 03:09:52 PM

Maybe some but not all use bitcoin as an investment. Some of my friends readily spend their bitcoin once they receive it. But they also leave some for altcoin trading. They treat bitcoin as supplement for their income. I on the other prefer to save and hold my bitcoin for the future. But there are time I also need to spend my bitcoin for emergency purposes.

Most of the users are using it as a investment as they are aware about its potential and they know that it can give them huge profits in future if they manage to have enough coins in wallet.
AsaroUk

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 03:15:07 PM

I use it as a currency and I think that using as a investment is also good and nothing is wrong with that too, investing is also good now so I can fully understand it also.
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: