Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:25:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you use bitcoin as currency or investment?
As currency
As investment
Both of them
I don't know/I don't care

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic:    (Read 74567 times)
SilverPunk

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

The Blockchain Evolution of Prediction Markets

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 06:27:25 PM

In terms of currency sometimes but as investment i use it especially investing in some sites that can make my investment grow and wait for a long time but very profitable.. For me investing in bitcoins is the best way than using it as currency.

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
                                ▒▒▒▒▒▒    
                              ▒   ▒▒▒▒    
                           ▒  ▒▒▒   ▒     
                          ▒▒▒  ▒▒         
             ▒▒         ▒   ▒▒            
            ▒▒▒▒      ▒▒▒▒▒               
          ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  ▒▒▒▒▒▒                
        ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒                  
      ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒       ▒▒       ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
  ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒                  ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
  ▒▒▒▒▒                    ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
    ▒         ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░ ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
              ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░ ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   

STOX..

██
    ████
   ██████
  ████████
 ██████████
    ████
 ██  ██  ██
  ██    ██
   ██  ██
    ████
     ██   
ETH based Prediction Market
             Unparalleled Peer-to-Peer Trading Experience

██░◉░██
██◉░░██
██░◉░██
██░░◉██
██░◉░██
██◉░░██
██░◉░██
██░░◉██
██░◉░██
██◉░░██
   Token Sale  
  Soon to be announce

██░◉░██
██◉░░██
██░◉░██
██░░◉██
██░◉░██
██◉░░██
██░◉░██
██░░◉██
██░◉░██
██◉░░██

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████             ████████       ███████    ███████████    █████
█████████████████   ██████  ███████████   █████   █████████   █████   █████████
███████████████  █████████  █████████  ███████████  ██████████  █  ████████████
██████████████  ██████████  ████████  █████████████  ██████████   █████████████
█████████████  ███████████  ████████  █████████████  ██████████   █████████████
█████████████  ███████████  ████████  █████████████  ██████████   █████████████
████████████  ████████████  █████████  ███████████  ██████████  █  ████████████
██████████   █████████████  ███████████████████  █████████   ███   ██████████
██████     ███████████████  ████████████         ███████    █████████    ██████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

WHITEPAPER
ANN
BOUNTY

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eddyubachs

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 06:47:46 PM

In terms of currency sometimes but as investment i use it especially investing in some sites that can make my investment grow and wait for a long time but very profitable.. For me investing in bitcoins is the best way than using it as currency.

Bitcoin is good in both the ways, its good as currency and best as an investment, as we are seeing continuous growth in price of bitcoin and it will give us best returns in future.
martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 07:12:10 PM

Bitcoin is good in both the ways, its good as currency and best as an investment, as we are seeing continuous growth in price of bitcoin and it will give us best returns in future.

You can say that without any doubts, the most people are using it for both and its good to sometimes spend and invest in the bitcoin if you ask me.
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 07:15:48 PM

You can say that without any doubts, the most people are using it for both and its good to sometimes spend and invest in the bitcoin if you ask me.

Bitcoin can be the best investment for future for sure, and if you have patience to hold it for a long time then you can expect huge returns from it.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 08:51:16 PM

I agree that majority of us here using bitcoins as currency and investment at the same time. I spend some of my bitcoins too for a mobile recharge. And most of it is keep on a wallet while gaining more satoshis from services.
I to buy recharge credits with my bitcoins but I mainly use it as a currency. It's the best method as you get 10-20% discount via apps if you pay with bitcoins and even you can pay bills/electricity bills for the same. Which service do you use for recharges?
thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 09:24:29 PM

Still looking at Bitcoin as a better gold and not as a currency myself. I just don't see the point in buying something with Bitcoin, Bitcoin is way too valuable. Now that its on Steam, I am very tempted sometimes to buy some games, but I feel like im buying a videogame with gold and then I think twice and decide that I must keep it, because Bitcoin is more valuable than some videogame.
eddyubachs

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 09:41:14 PM

When bitcoin was new to me I used to use it currency but after knowing it deeply I started to treat it as an investment and I think its a best place to invest your money.
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 06:50:51 PM

I use bitcoins only as an investment and keep trading my coins. As a currency, it is not much useful to me as most online stores in my country don't accept bitcoin payments and I don't own a debit card. Trading makes it easier for me
to withdraw the coins and spend the fiat cash.
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 06:55:22 PM

I use bitcoins only as an investment and keep trading my coins. As a currency, it is not much useful to me as most online stores in my country don't accept bitcoin payments and I don't own a debit card. Trading makes it easier for me
to withdraw the coins and spend the fiat cash.

People who are unable to spend it physically will treat bitcoin as an best investment for future and would love to save it for many years to come to gain great profits.
DimensionZ

Activity: 350

Shit, did I leave the stove on?

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 08:34:07 PM

Personally I am using Bitcoin as both an investment and a currency but my usage is dependent on the current price of Bitcoin. Now that the price is very likely to increase because of the halving I am keeping almost all of my coins and I am trying to lower my Bitcoin expenditures to a minimum so as to save as many coins as possible till the end of the year. But when the Bitcoin price tends to go down or hover around the same value for a long time I allow myself to spend something on stuff I need to buy. My Bitcoin budget consists of 20%-30% spending  and the remaining 70% kept in long-term storage.

Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 09:26:27 PM

I am using bitcoin both as currency as well as an investment. Bitcoin has benefits for us in both the ways, that is why I am using it for my normal use as other currencies and also whenever I find some money as extra then I convert them to Bitcoin, which nowadays for me is a better and most reliable and profitable investment.
takingthis4

Activity: 504

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 09:42:09 PM

When bitcoin was new to me I used to use it currency but after knowing it deeply I started to treat it as an investment and I think its a best place to invest your money.
yeah, the same for me, i used to use it as regular money and nothing else, though then i realized that bitcoin has a lot of potential to be honest and that it will reach huge heights

for me bitcoin will always be something more than just a currency that i would use just like money, i think it will always be something more for me, the best investment ever

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 09:44:43 PM

Bitcoin can be the best investment for future for sure, and if you have patience to hold it for a long time then you can expect huge returns from it.

bitcoin has the advantage of being somewhat of a safe haven in times where stock markets are falling and when certain fiat currencies are losing value year on year. it's a great store of wealth/value. that's why i believe that bitcoin can become the investment of the decade.
yayayo
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1024

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 09:54:20 PM

For now I primarily use it as an investment (if my small stash could be named as such). The simple reason is that I want to get rid of the low quality fiat money before even thinking of using high quality Bitcoin-money. Another reason is, that there are still not that much goods and services available for Bitcoin, so I can't use it for the items I really need. Also acquiring Bitcoin still requires some effort on my, so I'm reluctant to squander Bitcoin when I have to fear that I can't replace my stash fast enough if there is a significant upwards movement, leaving me with less coins than before.

That may chance in future, when acceptance has increased and more companies will be willing to accept Bitcoin directly without any fiat conversion.

ya.ya.yo!

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Altynbekova

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 11:10:00 PM

bitcoin has the advantage of being somewhat of a safe haven in times where stock markets are falling and when certain fiat currencies are losing value year on year. it's a great store of wealth/value. that's why i believe that bitcoin can become the investment of the decade.
Indeed the bitcoin is so safe and good for people, its self controllable and profitable these days and that is making it very sweet.
I think the bitcoin has a very good future a head and I use it as a investment but also as a currency these days.
fireballofdoom

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 11:16:16 PM

at the moment, i am using bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies as a long-term investment. one day i'll be using them as currencies when they're worth more.
btccashacc
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 11:24:01 PM

during this time , I use bitcoin as a currency and investment , but to be honest everyone using bitcoin well as currency or investment , they indirectly use bitcoin as a currency and investment at the same time , because holding bitcoin itself of course it was an act of investation.
Yet occurred to me to make bitcoin as a short term investment , Just for long term investment
23dzmaz

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 11:55:45 PM

I'm using bitcoin as currency and as investment too. I'm use bitcoin as currency for transfer my money into my friends and investment for holding my bitcoin and waiting the price.
dsyahputera

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 11:41:42 PM

At the moment, just before the halving, I use Bitcoin as an investment as I don't want to spend it before the halving come.
bladeandsoulguide

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 03:15:42 AM
Last edit: August 23, 2016, 02:03:14 PM by bladeandsoulguide

i only use bitcoin for investment

buy and sell blade and soul goldwe accept bitcoins
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: