Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:11:58 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: USD vs BTC  (Read 121112 times)
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 09:42:35 PM

Bitcoin is getting popular here in the phillipines due to some deepweb stories.
i agree with you that bitcoin is really getting much more popularity in many countries and i hope bitcoin will be use in all whole the world as their regular currency so we can say that bitcoin will be more popular than USD in the future.

Not just there in Philippines but for almost countries bitcoin is getting more popularity because of its usage. And not just because it can be used in deep web.

But even in normal web, we use it for trading, gambling and other ways that we can enjoy.

Still USD will remain to be known as the value of bitcoin is depending on it.
Now days bitcoin is getting very popularity , the bitcoin price is increasing day by day so we can say that bitcoin will be more popular in future, but dollar is very higher and popular i think bitcoin would never go higher than USD in near future.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
Viscore

Activity: 3080
Merit: 649

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 01:25:04 AM

i agree with you that bitcoin is really getting much more popularity in many countries and i hope bitcoin will be use in all whole the world as their regular currency so we can say that bitcoin will be more popular than USD in the future.

Not just there in Philippines but for almost countries bitcoin is getting more popularity because of its usage. And not just because it can be used in deep web.

But even in normal web, we use it for trading, gambling and other ways that we can enjoy.

Now days bitcoin is getting very popularity , the bitcoin price is increasing day by day so we can say that bitcoin will be more popular in future, but dollar is very higher and popular i think bitcoin would never go higher than USD in near future.
Bitcoin is popular but not that popular as USD which is the strongest currency IMO. It will never surpass its popularity as we are just an payment system to bridge as faster transaction but in the end, we do cash out in fiat.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 02:25:46 AM

Bitcoin is popular but not that popular as USD which is the strongest currency IMO. It will never surpass its popularity as we are just an payment system to bridge as faster transaction but in the end, we do cash out in fiat.
Well, it is undoubted that USD is the most popular currency today, but taking into account the imminent global crisis to be triggered by President Trump, I have no doubt that next years bitcoin could increase its popularity and it might eventually displace the current hegemony of the greenback.
marcoman22

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 07:31:53 AM

Not at all. US dollar is a global reserve currency for more than 95 years.Bitcoin has just passed its initial stage of 8 years.How could bitcoin be popular than US dollars.Transactions are done between countries in US dollars and many countries are even trying to ban bitcoins.Many people even now dont know digital transactions and how could they know a digital currency bitcoin?So its far beyond comparison.
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 09:02:04 AM

Not at all. US dollar is a global reserve currency for more than 95 years.Bitcoin has just passed its initial stage of 8 years.How could bitcoin be popular than US dollars.Transactions are done between countries in US dollars and many countries are even trying to ban bitcoins.Many people even now dont know digital transactions and how could they know a digital currency bitcoin?So its far beyond comparison.
do you know how was the first 8 years of us dollars?
I also say that an 8 year old coin cannot be compared with a 60 year old world class currency. but if you compare bitcoin with the first 8 years of dollar you'll know what is better.
that time world was not that advance, and now world is very advance, in these 8 years bitcoin achieved a success which dollar may took many years to get that place.
you can imagine when bitcoin reach to its 60th years how famous it could be.
doaremon

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2017, 11:19:38 AM

Not yet. Dollar is still the most popular currency. For many years dollar secured it's position successfully as the top global currency. So it's tough for bitcoin to get over it

funkenstein
Legendary

Activity: 1066
Merit: 1050

Khazad ai-menu!

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2017, 06:38:42 PM

Not yet. Dollar is still the most popular currency. For many years dollar secured it's position successfully as the top global currency. So it's tough for bitcoin to get over it

Not to be a broken record here or anything but 5 times as many people use CNY than USD.  Just saying, not exactly the top currency is it. 

"Give me control over a coin's checkpoints and I care not who mines its blocks."
http://vtscc.org  http://woodcoin.info
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2017, 12:00:00 PM

Not to be a broken record here or anything but 5 times as many people use CNY than USD.  Just saying, not exactly the top currency is it. 

This is a shaky statement

I could say that the US dollar is by far more recognized across the world than the Chinese Yuan, so you can't possibly take and compare total populations of the US vs China's and then claim that the Chinese Yuan userbase is 5 times greater than that of the US dollar. Further, when you talk about the US dollar in respect to currency popularity, you should necessarily take into account the US national debt, which is basically the same US dollars but with an interest paid on them (I refer to US Treasury bonds). Needless to say that their spread in the world can't possibly be matched by the Chinese bonds (which are likely to be considered as trash by most investors)

webtricks
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 01:07:40 PM

This is a shaky statement

I could say that the US dollar is by far more recognized across the world than the Chinese Yuan, so you can't possibly take and compare total populations of the US vs China's and then claim that the Chinese Yuan userbase is 5 times greater than that of the US dollar. Further, when you talk about the US dollar in respect to currency popularity, you should necessarily take into account the US national debt, which is basically the same US dollars but with an interest paid on them (I refer to US Treasury bonds). Needless to say that their spread in the world can't possibly be matched by the Chinese bonds (which are likely to be considered as trash by most investors)

LoL! Seems fight of supremacy. Yeah! I agree, saying CNY is used by 5x more people than US Dollar won't declare it the world leader! It is only because Chinese population is more. Otherwise here is the present exchange rate-
1 CNY ~ 0.15 USD  (though exchange rate is not conclusive proof of currency authority but gives estimation of developed or developing nations)
US Dollar is still the most widely accepted currency in the world. More than 80% of internet trade is carried in US Dollar denomination. Hence, creates the whole difference!
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 02:06:28 PM

not at all .usd is more popular than bitcoins .it is becoming more and more popular .as the price of bitcoins would increase day by  day it is becoming more and more popular but it would never go higher than usd.
but although bitcoin will become more famous in the future. it will not make bitcoin replace fiat fiat or even make disappear, the dollar will continue higher and popular than bitcoin
No I do not agree with you that bitcoin will not be able to replace fiat or replace dollar from international use. If the development of bitcoin continued the same as now then it is sure that in the coming era it will replace fiat and dollar to a higher level if not all the fiat then at least it will replace the use of dollar for international use.
frendsento

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 02:19:44 PM

as of today USD is still more popular and most likely to use than Bitcoin! USD can be exchanged/accepted all over the world but bitcoins isn't ! I believe Bitcoin will come to time that it will be very popular to many but I am confident to say that it will not overtake USD because USD itself is already established than bitcoins
Fireblade

Activity: 770

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 02:29:56 PM

that is a fact that USD is more popular that bitcoin. but in fact bitcoin is too young as compare to USD in think it will take a lot of time may be decades to reach to the level of USD, but it is also a fact that bitcoin is still the number  one crypto currency of the world. and hope that it will also continue as number one currency of the world.
achow102

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 07:15:29 PM

not at all .usd is more popular than bitcoins .it is becoming more and more popular .as the price of bitcoins would increase day by  day it is becoming more and more popular but it would never go higher than usd.
but although bitcoin will become more famous in the future. it will not make bitcoin replace fiat fiat or even make disappear, the dollar will continue higher and popular than bitcoin
No I do not agree with you that bitcoin will not be able to replace fiat or replace dollar from international use. If the development of bitcoin continued the same as now then it is sure that in the coming era it will replace fiat and dollar to a higher level if not all the fiat then at least it will replace the use of dollar for international use.

Yet if Bitcoin will replace the dollar, what will happen to the economy of the world? It will collapse! That is why the government would never allow the development of Bitcoin
phr0stbyt3

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 07:45:31 PM

not at all .usd is more popular than bitcoins .it is becoming more and more popular .as the price of bitcoins would increase day by  day it is becoming more and more popular but it would never go higher than usd.
That's correct, bitcoin is already popular but not as popular as fiat or USD. I don't think it will be the mainstream currency of the world as this world is still manage and controlled by our government, they dictate things and implement what is right to be implemented. The government has their own fiat in digital form, so most likely it will be their version to compete with bitcoin.
For obvious reason usd will of course be more popular than bitcoin. But i suppose why do you want bitcoin as a currency because it free from government interference or maybe from any other reason.
Let's get to the point usd has unlimited supply so it can be used as an currency. But bitcoin can't be used as currency because the maximum amount of bitcoins allowed to be mined according to the system is 23 million so if it becomes a currency it will be impossible to distribute it among the people right..
agamasrori

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 07:03:12 AM

as of today USD is still more popular and most likely to use than Bitcoin! USD can be exchanged/accepted all over the world but bitcoins isn't ! I believe Bitcoin will come to time that it will be very popular to many but I am confident to say that it will not overtake USD because USD itself is already established than bitcoins
usd currency is most popular today, this is because the USA is regarded as the strong country that have stable economy. but in my opinion it is not impossible for bitcoin or other currencies become more popular than usd because usd included into the type of paper money will continue to weaken because of inflation

▄
            ▄███▄
          ▄███████▄
   ▄▄▄    █
█████████
   ███
    ███████████▄
██    ████    ████████▄
      ████    ██████████
  ████    ████▀██████████
  ████    ██▀   ▀█████████▄
      █████       █████████▄
      ███▀         ▀████████
  ██████▀           ▀███████
  █████▀             ▀█████
   ████ █▄▄▄     ▄▄▄█ ████
    ███ ▀███████████▀ ███
     ▀▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
|●  facebook
●  reddit
●  ann thread
|
█ ██
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██

██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
██ █
Bitcoin0916

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 07:44:59 AM

Yet if Bitcoin will replace the dollar, what will happen to the economy of the world? It will collapse! That is why the government would never allow the development of Bitcoin
Good opinion, bitcoin never replace fiat money, of course impossible can be done at any time, as long as there is still the country will certainly continue to use fiat money. I think, bitcoin until whenever will be considered commodities such as coffee, gold, stocks and so on.
Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 09:52:06 PM

Good opinion, bitcoin never replace fiat money, of course impossible can be done at any time, as long as there is still the country will certainly continue to use fiat money. I think, bitcoin until whenever will be considered commodities such as coffee, gold, stocks and so on.

So you mean that bitcoin can't never change anything in this world? It will just stay the same like every commodities? How can you so sure about this? Because nowadays bitcoin is sure well known by many people and they really care about huge adoption in a few years later. ATM of bitcoin is slowly put on some places, we only need time before every things become real one day. And it has the chances to take over usd too
tabas

Activity: 3038
Merit: 747

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 10:47:12 PM

We don't have argue about it because both currencies are helpful and bitcoin is basing its value with dollar. It is a like connection of them when it comes to finances and dollar will always be the leading currencies in the world we know that many people are looking up to US and its currency dollars so it will be always on the lead.

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
█████████████████████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
whizter

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 11:43:17 PM

So you mean that bitcoin can't never change anything in this world? It will just stay the same like every commodities? How can you so sure about this? Because nowadays bitcoin is sure well known by many people and they really care about huge adoption in a few years later. ATM of bitcoin is slowly put on some places, we only need time before every things become real one day. And it has the chances to take over usd too
although it is very difficult to take over USD in near future. because still more than 99% people are depending on fiat is USD is the kind of all fiat currencies. and we have to accept that fact. but it is also true that the number of bitcoin users are also increasing continuously and may be because that the people trend toward currency is now changing. therefore it is also possible that bitcoin will effect USD too much.

███████████████████▄▄▄
        ████████████████████████▄▄
           ████████████████████████▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████▄
    ███████████████       ▀▀███████████
        ███████               ██████████
        ███████                ██████████
████████   ████████             █████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████             █████████
        ███████████             █████████
    ████   ████████            ██████████
    ████   ████████           ██████████
        ███    ████       ▄▄███████████
    ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄██████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████████████▀
████    ████████████████████████▀▀
████    ███████████████████▀▀▀
DIMCOIN   
❱❱❱  facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
.The Future of Equity on The Blockchain.
00hash01

Activity: 114

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 12:03:26 AM

If the answer is essentially that leads, bitcoin or dollar, if we say, support the world and the world's financial structures is the dollar, as opposed to bitcoin, it all becomes clear. Of course for the future of digital currency, but today the dollar steadily constrains the position.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: